Katie Vs Jessica

Story Info
Highschool rivalry and lesbian sex.
3.5k words
4.25
48.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you had told me at 16 that I would end up in the situation I am now, 18 (for three more days woo!) year old slavegirl to a gorgeous 23 year old mistress, regular sexual plaything for all manner of people including a wonderfully dominant fuckbuddy, and a gorgeous bisexual boyfriend; my whole daily routine regulated and punctuated by little reminders of my servitude to my mistress, well, I probably would've believed you. Even at 16 I was already well and truly indulging my naturally whorish inclinations. However, when I started here back at my high school, if you had told me I would EVER be in this position, kneeling on the floor of a bathroom stall, vigorously rimming my worst enemy while she, bent over the toilet, slammed a cheap dildo in and out of her cunt...no way would I have believed that. I mean I've done some fucked up, nasty things in my time as a collared slave girl to Mistress Cassandra, and before. But fucking Jessica?

Well there I was and it was happening. But the story of how it all came about in the first place goes back a couple of months. Mistress Cassandra and I were sitting, naked, on her couch, perusing an adult match-making site on the internet. It might interest you to know that I had my beautiful goddess' urine and girl-cum drying on my face, the rule being that any mess she makes on me stays on for 12 hours and we had only just finished a wonderfully long morning of hot sex. But you can't spend ALL the time fucking (unfortunately) and being young girls and having been friends for most of our lives, Mistress Cassandra and I do spend a lot of girly time together as well. So there we were, checking out this site, checking out the hot profiles and even hotter accompanying pictures of ordinary, plain people doing fucked-up, nasty things. We were a little stoned, nice and relaxed and just having a great time. You know how it is when you're too tired and blissed out to actually fuck so just enjoy the feeling of being horny? Well yeah, it was like that.

But then we found Jessica's profile.

I guess I need to explain a few things first, like what's an almost 19 year old still doing at highschool?! No I didn't get kept back a year because I'm dumb. I'll thank you to know I have an IQ of 183, lol! Actually my parents decided to take a year and a half travelling around the world when I was fifteen and they yanked me out of school to go with them. So by the time I came back to finish my VCE I was already a year and a bit older than everyone else. In the fucked-up mechanics of high school social circles this can either make you incredibly awesome (you might have a car, you can buy beer and smokes, you're just more mature and sophisticated), or incredibly lame (you're older and can do adult things and you're hanging around with TEENAGERS?!). I got on alright. Things in my favour were I'm pretty easy to get along with, bright and chatty, and very beautiful. I don't have my head up my ass, I just know I am, in a kind of exotic, olive-skinned way. Also quite a few guys and girls like me because I've taken them home after school and spent an afternoon fucking their brains out like wild. But most people don't know that, kids not wanting to admit to each other what we've done, girls especially. Things not in my favour: I was nice to everyone, and get on real well with the unpopular, nerdy kids. They're actually generally nicer and more interesting. And my BF is the only guy I know my age who is out of the closet 'I like a big fat cock in my ass and I'm proud of it' bi. He was an absolute pariah at our school because of that. Also, what with my devotion to serving Mistress Cassandra, I'm not at every single party or hanging out, making friends and being social all the time.

Now Jessica, she's one of the most popular girls at my school. And one of the oldest too. I think she resented me initially for some of that interest I drew being older, which is dumb but you remember what high school's like, right? Yeah, fucking dumb. Jessica is absolutely fucking gorgeous. She's tall, got an amazing, athletic body, blonde, blue-eyed, big-boobed, the perfect image of the Australian Surfer Girl. She would probably describe herself as having 'classic aryan good looks' or something though. That's right, she's a total and utter racist bitch. Number two reason why she hates me. I'm 1/4 Mexica, 1/4 Puerto Rican. A hot latina mumma with a ghetto booty and a big rack. The number of names she's called me, some not quite even appropriate, (I thought 'wogs' were from the mediterranean?) I've lost track of. Don't know why she feels that way, frankly, don't care. Names like that roll off my back and ignorant racists always get what's coming to them eventually.

So as soon as I started back at school after my travels, I drew a lot of hatred from Jessica and her clique. Initially I didn't do anything to attract it, I guess just being the exotic new girl made me a threat to her popularity or something. But eventually her name calling and cruel tricks started to shit me and so I got my own back with her: by fucking her recently ex boyfriend on his webcam while she watched. He was sick of her shit and willing to comply - hey, he was getting free freaky sex - and she, heartbroken and outraged because NO ONE breaks up with the most popular girl in school, couldn't believe what she was seeing as I rocked his world and did stuff she'd never do for him: took it up the ass then licked my own ass-juice off him, and swallowed all his load, then sucked him hard and went for it again. She didn't exactly turn the webcam show off either, and we were at it in that cramped computer chair for a good 45 minutes.

Funnily enough she actually left me alone after that. I guess she learned the 'don't fuck with Katie' lesson I gave her. I mean she still hated me and was still all vicious and snipey at every opportunity, but whatever. I was, I still am, getting laid almost every day, and getting high every weekend. I'm having way too much fucking fun to care about some tightass frigid bitch. Yeah, her ex who I fucked told me, she barely ever put out, despite having a body built for sex and always having hot older boyfriends. No wonder they dumped her. Even when they did get to fuck her she was apparently a pretty lousy lay, and really prudish.

So my mistress and I were pretty surprised by what we were seeing. This girl in the profile we were viewing didn't just look like Jessica, it WAS her. There was no doubt about it. The age and postcode listed in her profile were right, and the photos were unmistakeably her. What I didn't get was what the photos were showing. Why was this supposedly prudish and repressed little blonde 'aryan' goddess on her knees with her face buried in an older, south-asian looking woman's hairy bush? Why was there a photo of her on her knees, surrounded by guys, face plastered with cum? Why were there numerous shots of dicks of all colours and sizes all up in that? Jessica obviously had a dirty little secret.

If this was some teen movie I might have used it against her. Instead I just found it super fucking hot. I mean I already thought about being abused and dominated by her when I masturbated sometimes. What submissive girl wouldn't? But to know she had a secret kinky side just like I did? That was too fucking hot. I juiced up immediately and Mistress Cassandra noticed. That was our cue to head back into the bedroom and while away the rest of the afternoon breaking various sodomy laws and statutes and probably getting ourselves excommunicated from every major religion in the process. Fun fun fun.

What I didn't know was after I left that evening, Mistress Cassandra obviously contacted Jessica, got chatting/cybering, and set up a meeting.

The following weekend I went over to my mistress's early on saturday morning. After knocking at the door then kneeling, waiting for her to answer and give her permission to enter, we got straight down to it. She ordered me to strip completely naked and took me into the spare bedroom, which serves as a makeshift dungeon with horse, some hooks and rails in the wall and ceiling, and so on. I was immediately roped into bondage, with cords separating my breasts, running between my legs, and tying both my hands and feet, then tying those two together. I was effectively hogtied, but on my knees, forced to lean backwards by the way my hands were attached to my ankles. I was then quickly gagged and blindfolded, and left there.

I heard voices in the hallway after a little while, followed rapidly by the sounds of kissing, and then, from my mistress' bedroom, passionate lesbian sex. Whomever the lucky girl was, judging by her screams she was getting absolutely railed by one of my mistress' thick dildos.

The sex didn't last all that long. I didn't hear Mistress Cassandra's familiar screams of orgasm. She told me later she took the girl in and bent her over the bed, fucking her senseless right away, without any formalities or pretensions to foreplay. The girl sounded like she enjoyed it. But not long after the noise of their fucking I heard footsteps coming down the passage to the room I was confined in. The door opened and I heard my mistress' voice saying 'here she is, in here...'.

There was the sound of another voice, giving a shocked gasp, and saying 'but...that...I know that cunt...!' before my mistress cut in and said 'I know. I also know how you feel about her. She's yours to do anything you want to now. Just don't leave any visible scars or bruises'.

'Are you serious?' replied the other voice, which sounded AWFUL familiar (okay I knew who it was by this time but I'm taking some poetic licence here to make the story more fun).

'Yep, I sure am. In fact I might just watch to make sure if it makes you feel better, and I'll tell you if you're doing anything I disapprove of. How does that sound?'

'Ohmigod, that's so fucking hot! I can't believe that fucking slut is the slave you were telling me about?! And you knew, you knew about what that spic bitch has done and everything? And you don't mind me getting my revenge?'

I could just imagine the evil grin on Mistress Cassandra's face, and how it wouldn't quite reach her eyes thanks to the racist language, as she said: 'not at all. Go ahead. Hurt her'.

My blindfold was yanked off and of course you guessed it, there was naked, dishevelled Jessica staring at me with a malicious gleam in her eyes. I was fucked. Literally and figuratively. What followed was a couple of hours of the most brutal, rough, painful grudge-fucking I've ever had. She began by attempting to pick me up, but couldn't quite manage it and half shoved, half rolled me onto the latex-draped mattress in one corner of the room. Mistress Cassie handed her a knife from a side table where she stores a variety of impliments for torture and pleasure (although they're often the same thing!) and told her to cut the ropes if she wished. Then showed her where there was more of the nylon rope, together with chains and other restraints. These did end up getting used but to go into all the filthy details would have us here forever!

The first thing Jessica did after freeing me from bondage and removing my gag was sit on my face, grinding her wet, meaty cunt lips into my mouth and nose, holding the knife against one of my tits and telling me to eat her. I of course did with speed and relish. My stomach was twisting with butterflies because this was going to be one intense situation, but I was also living out one of the hottest, most unlikely fantasies I'd ever had, and I knew Mistress Cassandra would stop things getting too out of hand.

I got Jessica off in rapid time. What can I say? I'm good with my tongue. The next few hours were spent between extremely hard fucking and out and out torture. My mistress occasionally instructed Jessica. For instance, after I finished eating her delicious cunt that first time, she told her to hand me the knife, and tell me where to cut myself. Jessica, somewhat disbelievingly, said 'umm, on yr left tit'. And I did, slicing a small, superficial, but certainly bloody enough cut. The pain of cutting is unbelievably wonderful, I understand why she won't, but still wish my Mistress ordered me to do it more often.

Seeing how obedient I was and how perverted this could get opened the floodgates for Jessica. During that afternoon we ran the gamut of perverted from slightly old hat stuff like rimming her ass to full on crazy, like when she tied me, standing with my arms secured above my head to a hook in the wall, and proceeded to kick me in the stomach in her heavy sneakers. The bruises lasted for a couple of weeks.

That first time with Jessica was definitely the most violent. But also the most amazing. She fisted me. She fucked my anally without any lube with the biggest dildo she could find. She whipped me until she drew blood from little gashes on my back and thighs. She caned those gashes. She made me lick her pussy and asshole a thousand times, having orgasm after orgasm. I was covered in sweat, her cunt juices, my own, some of my blood, and eventually her piss, as she took me into the bathroom, threw me in the bath and urinated all over me, at my Mistress' encouragement. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had, with barely any stimulation beyond the fucking. The utter, uncontrollable hornyness of the situation, and the way that pain gets me off, was making me cum again and again, most of the time without any of my major erogenous areas being touched.

Jessica had her way with me for nearly four hours before giving up out of exhaustion, composing herself, and leaving. Mistress Cassandra saw her to the door and they stood there for a while discussing something, but I was lying on the latex sheets, eyes closed, bone-weary, concentrating on making sure there were no major aches and pains that I needed to attend to urgently, and enjoying the feeling of having my whole body throb all over. I have an incredibly high pain tolerance, so things like my battered stomach were more of an annoyance than agony.

Mistress Cassandra eventually came in and told me she was waiving the rule about sex juices having to stay on my body, and took me into the bathroom where she and I showered together, her soaping my body down, attending to the few places on my body where the skin had been broken with disinfectant (that bit hurt even me, but only a little!), and then, best of all, helping me dry off before laying me out on my bed and giving me the most exquisite massage I've had. My mistress has wonderful hands, and has studied in the past to be a sports therapist and masseur. She knew what she was doing and as I lay there, my body tingling and throbbing from a day full of amazingly hot sex and sado-masochism, with such a gorgeous woman gently straddling me, rubbing warm scented oil into my skin, I started to drift off to sleep. I was in heaven, so far gone I even forgot to ask my mistress permission to sleep or if she would need me for anything else. She was obviously in a forgiving mood as she climbed off of me, reaching for a vibrator to take care of her own hornyness after watching such a hot scene for the day (it's shameful that I didn't see to her needs, I know), because she leaned down and whispered in my ear, in a normal Cassie voice, not a demanding Mistress Cassandra voice 'I'm so proud of you gorgeous'. The last bit I remember was her lips gently grazing my cheek as I fell asleep.

A few hours later I awoke in a darkened bedroom and went out into the living room, naked, bruised, and sleepy, to see my mistress sitting there watching television. She patted the couch next to me, and as I sat down she put her arm around me and I leaned in to the cuddle. This was an obvious sign from her that roles weren't super important at the moment and I didn't have to observe strict protocol. Until she decided otherwise (she usually lets me know with a slap in the face) we were just Cassie and Katie, friends, not Mistress Cassandra and her slavecunt.

Over the next half hour or so we discussed the day and her discussions with Jessica. My mistress told me that, if it was okay with me, Jessica wanted to have sex with me again, but probably not in such an S&M context. This was of course fine with me!

And that's what's happened. Jessica is still a racist bitch and we still don't really like each other, and that makes when we hook up for fucks every few weeks so fucking hot. The guys told me she was frigid or a prude were either lying or not pushing the right buttons! We punch, bite, kick, scream and yell. We call each other every name under the sun until our throats hurt. We spit in each others faces, pull each others hair, scratch with our nails. We roll around on the floor, wrestling and grappling, fighting for control and who is going to lick who out. Last time we properly had actual getting naked with no one around sex, I forced her up against a wall and groped her from behind, pressing her face against the plaster and grinding my naked cunt against her bare ass, until I decided to let go and pissed all over her, then continued humping, my piss smearing and dripping all over us.

She wants me to dominate her but I'm useless at being a domme, I'm a natural slavecunt. I would love to see Mistress Cassandra get nasty with her though! Jessica has dominated me in really sick and perverse ways a couple more times, one time even dressing in all this nazi getup from a costume shop she had and making me debase myself and say really fucked up things while grovelling before her. It was amazing! And because we go to the same school, sometimes our lust for each other just boils over, like last week, when we bumped into each other in the toilets during lunchtime: Before I knew it I was being shoved into the nearest cubicle with her tongue in my mouth and her hands on my tits, and we ended up how I described; me rimming her glorious ass while she pounded her cunt with one hand, the other in her mouth, her head resting on the cistern, to reduce her orgasmic cries to animalistic grunts. When she came, she turned around, sat down on the seat and in a rare moment of unselfishness, beckoned me forward. The dildo, lubed with her cream, went up my willing ass and her she gave her attention to tonguing my cunt. The dumb little whore's becoming quite the cunt-lapper.

Later on that same afternoon she got a detention for calling me a 'dumb bitch' in class. And when we were discussing something in history I made a point of trying to shoot down all her arguments just because she's stupid, and bigotted. She called me a 'dumb cunt' in the hallway last week too. All this tension between us is just going to lead to some more amazingly hot sex soon, I can feel it!

(Sorry was a bit more general and less descriptive this time. Next story: how I hooked up with my BF and what we do in bed, and how my mistress controls that. Then the one after that will be a bit more straight up description like the other ones. That's if I have the courage to write it! What happened was straight up nasty, even for me! LOL. As always, emails are welcome. Thanks for reading and much love and thanks and bj's to the moderators of this site).