Katie vs. Melissa Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
256 Followers

Rita stared blankly into the laptops display, masturbating in her pants and muttering to herself, "Soak that bitches fat ass."

The man in the cube's entry was rubbing his cock through the front of his slacks. Melissa said, "Beg him to come fuck you."

Some part of Katie was really hoping she would say that. The last man finished cuming on her ass, and Katie said to the new man. "Please fuck me."

The fourth man rubbed his cock still staring at her. Melissa barked, "Fucking beg for it, you bippy twat!"

Katie repeated. "Please. Give it to me. Fuck me."

As he undid his pants he said, "Clean up a little."

Katie scooped up her sweater, wiped the cum off her ass and tits. She tossed it on the floor and realized she had to wear that back to her hotel. She bent over the table, facing directly into the camera.

Melissa said, "Hold your ass open for him." Katie reluctantly did as the man walked up behind her. Tell him nobody has fucked your ass yet." Katie looked pleadingly into the camera. Melissa shouted back at her, "You're this man's fuck-toy and he wants to fuck your ass!"

Rita had a moment of clarity and said, "How do you know he wants anal?"

Melissa looked back at her and said, "Sweetheart, they all want anal."

Katie felt the man staring to push his cock into her vagina. She didn't want Melissa to go off half cocked, so she said to him, "Fuck my ass. I saved it for you."

The man pushed his cock into her pussy and said, "Let me warm it up a little." He fucked her from behind for ten or twenty seconds, and then spit directly on her asshole. His fingers smeared it around, and started teasing at the entry.

Katie didn't think it felt entirely unpleasant, but again those thoughts were coming from the part of her she would have denied existed. His finger forced its way in, and she involuntarily squealed. Melissa laughed.

Just the tip of his finger was in her ass, playing around the opening, and Katie was already burning with humiliation. He slowly pushed further, and as he did Katie could feel it forcing her vaginal wall harder against his cock. He spit again, and squeezed a second finger in alongside the first.

The added sensation was bouncing around in parts of Katie's brain she didn't even know she had. She writhed on the table, smearing the side of her face against it, groaning.

He pulled his cock out, and stroked it. He took his fingers out, and Katie gasped in a deep breath. She felt the head of his damp cock touch against her asshole. He spit again, and that part of Katie she denied existed cried out from between clenched teeth, "Fuck my ass." His cock started squeezing in, and she took a sharp breath in pain. Her eyes teared.

For the first time in her life she was going to be sodomized.

Melissa said slyly, "Turnabout is fair play, bitch."

He said in a soothing tone, "Just relax." It entered further and Katie did her best to relax. She paid attention to her breathing, and tried to focus on something else. Eventually the pain lessened and the man started fucking her ass properly.

She stared at the handbag, her jaw stuck open as if she was trying to bite off a mouthful of air. Each time she blinked tears ran from the corners of her eyes.

The bell rang, and the fourth man hadn't finished yet. He didn't stop, he didn't move on.

Over the monitor, Melissa and Rita saw the fifth man standing in the entryway to the cube, stunned. Melissa said, "A real slut needs more cocks."

Without any resistance Katie said, "I need more cocks!"

Faster than Katie could imagine the man has his cock out and was standing in front of her. The half flaccid cock slapped her in the face, and she guided it into her mouth. It occurred to Katie that in less than an hour she had doubled her number of lifetime sexual partners, and there was still one more to come.

The woman in the next cubicle assumed they overbooked the women, and spent the next round looking at Instagram on her phone.

The handbag's camera was almost too close to Katie and the two men to see what exactly what was going on anymore. Rita's masturbation slowed, and she suggested, "Have them move so we can see better."

Melissa said, "Move to the chair."

Everyday-Katie had left, replaced with a sex-crazed maniac that had lived deep in her head. That Katie didn't think about the statement, and just repeated, "Move to the chair." The man she had just sucked off until he got hard went and sat in the chair. The two men worked together lifted her into his lap, his cock slipping against the outside of her soaked vagina. In the maneuvering, the fourth man never pulled out of her ass. They took a couple of seconds to get situated right.

Rita watched closely at how they were positioning. "Are they seriously going to DP her?" Katie reached under her, and guided the fifth man's cock into her pussy. Rita and Melissa didn't have the best view of it, but it was clear that the two men were fucking something.

Rita said, "Oh shit." She sped up stroking her clit and dug two of her fingers into the pressure points behind the tendons at the top of her inner thighs. She stared mindlessly at the display, breathing heavily between her teeth.

Katie didn't even know what was going on anymore. She squealed and groaned, and all she knew was that it felt good. Melissa asked her, "You like that, huh? You like being a slut?"

Katie replied, "Yes I love it. I'm your little slut." The two men were a little confused about who she was talking to, but neither slowed. When the bell sounded again neither of the men paid much attention.

The sixth man approached silently, and had two handfuls of Katie's hair before she even knew he was there. His cock was in her mouth without her even seeing the rest of him. He pulled at her hair, twisting her face to the side, fucking her head at least as hard as the other two men were fucking her pussy and ass. With each thrust more hairpins flew to the floor. She gagged and coughed, but the sixth man didn't stop. Her mouth tasted like stomach acid, and drool covered her face.

The man in her ass finally said, "I'm gonna cum. Get her on the floor." The two other men helped her to her knees, staring up at the fourth man stroking his cock. She didn't remember that it had just been in her ass until she was sucking it. That didn't stop her though. She pumped his cock with her mouth in long and fluid strokes, the other two men stroking to either side of her. He pulled away from her, and finished himself while she held her mouth open for him. The first burst of cum hit her right between the eyes, splattering them both closed. She felt more and more of the hot liquid pool in her right eye, and then some actually made it in her mouth.

When he stopped she padded around for the other two cocks like she was looking for her cell phone lost in her bed in the dark. She found them and immediately started alternating sucking them. Her eyes stayed closed, she hadn't taken the time to wipe the cum out of them. In what seemed like no time one of the other men shot his load in her mouth. She spit what had got in her mouth out on her tits, and jerked him off on the side of her face while she returned to sucking off the other man. She leaned back jerking him off with both hands and said, "You want to cum for me? Cum all over my pretty face?"

That didn't do it for the man, but it did do it for Rita. She convulsed on the bed behind Melissa. Her breathing was sporadic through her clenched teeth.

Katie's hands were slapped away by the man, and he again took up two handfuls of her hair. He pinned her head back against the edge of the table, and fucked her mouth with everything he had. Katie gagged hard and turned her head to the side to stop him. He pulled back and slapped her hard across the face, and returned to fucking her head. With each thrust it made a "klud-klud" sound as her head double bounced off the table.

Melissa just watched wide eyed.

Sex-Maniac-Katie thought she was in love.

After a minute or two the man pushed his cock all the way down her throat. He was quite a bit longer than the first man that had done that, and she started to choke. She fought against it though. It was clear he was cumming and she wanted him to finish before she had to pull back. When he started to pull out she couldn't keep from coughing anymore. When she did cough, a burst of his semen shot up into her sinuses and out her nose.

He tucked his drool soaked cock back into his pants, and went to leave just as the bell sounded for the final time.

Katie coughed once gently, and wiped the cum off of her face with her hand. She found her bra, and put it back on. It stuck to her chest and became soaked with her drool and errant semen. Standing she pulled the skirt down, and it too soaked up the cum left on her ass. She held up her sweater, and looked at the semen and mascara stains. She couldn't clear the sex fog from her head enough to care. She put it back on, picked up her handbag and left.

She walked back to her hotel down the strip. Covered in cum from six men. Even though she had done her best to clean it up, she had nothing to wipe it up with other than her clothing, and no mirror to check how well she had done. People stared. Women averted their gazes. Men asked her if she wanted more. In some way she did want more, but she was going to save that for later.

Eventually she got back to her room, where she took a shower so long that it turned into a bath.

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
256 Followers
12