Katie's Awakening Pt. 04

Story Info
My wife's assault on my senses as I am caged naked.
875 words
3.7
8.7k
2
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The B&B dungeon was what the owner called 'an adult playroom'. I had never heard this expression - reminding me of something childish - but Katie seemed to know all about it. 'You've got some really cool playthings in here. I love the throne, the whipping bench, the leather St Andrew's Cross and the stocks. But what I love most is that thing in the corner - the cage'. How did she know the names of all these things? It was a brave new world for me but she like Prospero seemed a master of all she surveyed..or should that be 'mistress'? But what intrigued me most, and scared me a bit, was the was the way she said 'cage'. She seemed to enjoy its hard and soft consonants gliding purringly over the 'g' in 'cage'. She repeated the word slowly under her breath and almost seemed to lick her lips. She also gave a little shudder of expectation after she pronounced the word with a slow, deliberate utterance...'caaaajjjjje' As she said it her eyes flitted from the iron bars of the cage to my body. It was as if she was mentally sizing up my frame to see how it would be contained within the closed metal grid. It would surely be a tight fit as the cage, about a metre high, was only around 1.8 metres long, just about my height.

'We will begin your interrogation by having you in that cage, naked, nipple clamped, blindfolded and sound-folded. I had never heard of that last word. 'Sound-folded?' She elaborated, 'It means, my love, that when in their you shall neither be able to see or hear a thing. You will be caged up and in sensory deprivation. Of course one sense will still be operating, in fact on high alert. Can you guess which?'

I nodded - she meant the sense of touch. The sense, in other words, of pain.

Katie wasted no time in unpacking her case and ordering me to do the same then to strip naked. I noticed with lip drying anticipation that she laid out a very sexy looking outfit - thigh boots (black and leather), a small basque that revealed her pert breasts, leather gloves, a military cap and black seamed stockings. But that was the last glimpse I had of this kinky outfit. She rapidly put a thick blindfold over my eyes and ordered me on my knees to crawl into the open cage. As I descended on all fours, I felt a searing pain in each nipple - she had applied some metal clamps over each one. Then I felt a cold boot cap gently dig into my ribs - 'In you go my darling'. Her voice was soft, almost gentle and loving. I felt around the cage and managed, just, to lie in a foetal position. The floor was hard concrete and the clamps still hurt though not as intensely as before.

'Now feel for this and put it on!' I reached out and took from her what was obviously a pair of headphones. I duly put them on and suddenly the world fell silent. I couldn't even hear my own breathing. All I had to make sense of the world were my remaining senses - taste, touch and smell. My time in the cage would involve intense experience with each of the three.

Not knowing where she would touch, how she would engage with my naked servile body - that was torture. The expectation that any moment she would tease and torment me in ways I could not anticipate.

I waited in complete darkness, it was cold, uncomfortable but the cage gave me little room to move. I was just starting to get stiff and a bit crampy when I felt a slight breeze of warm breath. She was near. Then nimble fingers removed the clamps and as the blood returned to my nipples, a wave of intense pain enveloped me.

I cried out - or must have done except that the headphones even cancelled out my own voice, like a silent scream.

Then nothing. No touch, no breath for what seemed like an eternity. Then it came as the vaguest hint. A mere hint of something perfumed, some fragrance that seemed to float just out of reach. Now here, now gone. My nostrils twitched but nothing came. Except soon it did. A stronger odour and the feel of some silky material around my face and mouth. I knew what it was of course. It was something very familiar to me: a pair of Katie's well-worn panties. It had the soft whiff of her - a little perfume, and her own distinctive musky aroma. It always reminds me of that slightly fermented, boxed-in smell you get in wine cellars. It's how her panties smelt when she was turned on, which she was by my caged body. Then a finger in my mouth urging it open, now a ball of the fragrant material being placed carefully in my open mouth. Finally a strong hand closing my jaws together so that her panties filled my mouth cavity. I knew what I had to do. To lick, to suck, to savour. The assault on my senses continued.