Katie's Cabin Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I shot my load down into her mouth. She swallowed it immediately.

"I can't believe it." She moaned as all the guys came upstairs to wish her good night. They crowded around her bed.

"I need some sleep now guys. Thanks for all the fucking. My pussy opens at 9:30 tomorrow, so make sure you put your names down." Everyone cheered and went back to the bonfire Tim set up outside to down beers and discuss what a good little slut Katie was. Tom was still a little upset that we had fucked his ex, but Phil reminded him that he had dated her too and so had a lot of other guys.

The next day was pretty much a repeat of the first and Phil got some great video footage of her. She was a little shy about the camera, but it was a necessary souvenir for us all. After all, this would be a time we would never forget. Of course, the tape was pledged to secrecy. We definitely didn't want our significant others to find out about this particular escapade.

Right up to the last day of our trip, Katie was in her room getting served by our cocks.

Just before setting off at the end of the last day, we all took her down to the beach and gave her a golden shower before delivering her face a nice circle jerk.

When we were done, it was hard to tell that there was a woman under her thick cum mask. To conclude, we had her scrape our loads off her face with a spoon and swallow it all, which she did smilingly.

When it was time to pack it up, Katie traveled in my vehicle again. As a fare for passage, I ensured she didn't wear anything but a t-shirt and panties in the car. Of course the panties came off when we were on the highway. She entertained us on the drive home by showing us how she could fit different things into her pussy. The guys gave her stuff to try, including a comb, a beer bottle and even a can of hairspray. It was so amazing to watch her talented pussy suck them all in. My eyes studied her tricks in the driver's mirror, as I did my best to keep my attention on the road.

After the incident at the cottage, something had changed in Katie. She didn't come out as frequently and eventually stopped hanging out with us altogether. I guess she found a new man or something. Nevertheless, I hope we find someone like Katie to hang out with again.

END

12