Katie's Capers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabelle leant forward, opening herself up to his tongue and taking his still hard cock that was covered in my wetness in her hand. She started pumping it vigorously up and down, not caring how rough she was being. I moved to the head of the bed and snapped the handcuffs around one of his wrists. I pulled them around the metal bedpost and snapped the other cuff around his other wrist, securing him to the bed. Isabelle let out a moan and I saw her tense up as she reached orgasm. She bucked her hips back and forth on his face, and clawed her hands over her own boobs. I took hold of his released cock and continued pumping it as she had been. As her orgasm subsided she climbed off his face.

He was grinning from ear to ear and watching me working his cock. I felt him twitch and knew he was ready to explode, so I angled his cock up his body. The first spurt of cum hit the target, landing just below his eye. The second got his cheek as he turned his face while the next couple reached his chest. Isabelle was, by this time, almost dressed again. She came and offered the side of her dress to me, which I zipped up before stepping away to dress myself. He looked confused as Isabelle scooped up the cum from his chest and smeared it on his face. She leant down and whispered something in his ear that I couldn't hear before she stood up and gave his balls the most almighty slap. He howled in pain and before I could say anything Isabelle ushered me out of the room, even though I was still zipping up my skirt. We joined a flushed looking Anna and propped the door open with a couple of books Isabelle had taken from his desk. As we walked away down the corridor we heard him whimpering behind us and I smiled, knowing that while I had gone a long way to getting over my humiliation, the posters Anna had put up around the campus directing people to his room and marking him out as a cheater meant that his was just beginning.

12