Katie's Capers Ch. 04

Story Info
A new experience with a new guy.
3.5k words
4.3
3.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my adventures with Mike and Emma at Christmas, and Emma and Jess's encouragement that I needed to get out there and have more fun, when I returned to Uni in the New Year I instead focused on other things; my course, my friends, and doing other activities like joining the running club and volunteering group (more to come on both of these another time!) I got to know my flatmates better, especially since they were all aware of the events with my ex and Issy before Christmas, and as a group we got friendly with the group of guys in the flat below us.

Throughout the term we would see them two or three times a week, normally for drinks in one of the flats before going out. Rosie and Simon had become an item, and it wasn't uncommon to find him in our shared kitchen in the morning, especially after a night out. Ellie and Jen had both hooked up with a couple of the other guys a few times too, but that was much more casual. I hadn't initially thought about a hook up with any of them, but over time I became more attracted to, and more flirty with, a guy called Rob. Part of what attracted me to him was also a factor in the delayed realisation that I liked him. He was a swimmer, and spent most mornings getting up early and going training at the pool or gym. I appreciated his dedication to it, and the physique it gave him - strong, toned, but not too big and muscular - but his commitment meant that he wouldn't drink very much, and would often stay behind to work or go to bed while the rest of us went out. Over several weeks of snatching snippets of time with him I knew that we got on well, and that he was flirting back. On the occasions he did come out with us we'd drink and dance, but there always seemed to be a reason that nothing ever happened.

Cut to the last night of term before the Easter break, and along with the vast majority of students we planned to have a few drinks at home and then head out to a club. Through a combination of being exhausted at the end of term, knowing Rob probably wouldn't come out as he had training in the morning, and having got back late from a volunteering project, I didn't really think too hard about what I wore, and threw on a simple black vest top and a pair of skinny fit white jeans that were so tight I had a bit of a struggle to wriggle in to them. Simple black pumps, a denim jacket and black clutch and I was done. I joined the rest of the guys for a couple of drinks at home before we headed to the club. After a couple more drinks and plenty of dancing I headed off the dancefloor towards the bar to get a glass of water, only for my journey to be interrupted when I bumped into Rob. I think he could tell I was surprised to see him, and explained as we had a small hug that he had gone training that evening so that he could come out and skip the morning session. We went to the bar to get drinks (not just water since Rob had arrived) while I wished I'd made a bit more effort when I was getting ready. The drinking and dancing continued and we all had a really great night, but I found that I hadn't spent that much time with Rob as his flatmates had been pleased that he'd been able to come out and monopolised his time.

Having had a great night a large group of us found ourselves on the dancefloor as the night drew to a close and we were shepherded towards the cloakrooms and exit. We collected our things from the cloakroom and stepped outside to be faced with an almighty downpour and a huge queue for taxis. While it was hammering down with rain, it wasn't particularly cold, and just walking to the back of the taxi queue had got those of us without umbrellas or water-resistant coats soaking wet. I had ended up stood alongside Rob, who was also sodden already, and looking at the length of the queue I had no enthusiasm for standing there any longer. Thinking that directing anything at Rob specifically might be a bit too much I just announced to the group, "I can't be bothered with this. I'm soaked anyway, I'm going to walk if anyone wants to join me?" Rosie and Simon were the first to say that they would, and Rob quickly agreed too.

The four of us set off towards campus, chatting as a group at first, mainly about the rain that continued to pour. As we got closer to campus Rosie and Simon began to focus more on each other, which I didn't mind at all, as I was able to talk to Rob properly, although in a bit of a drunken state. We walked a little quicker than the others, and having initially been sort of making small talk about about plans for the Easter break, once we were far enough ahead to be out of earshot Rob almost whispered to me, "you know, your bum looks amazing in those wet jeans."

I was quite taken aback, even in my slightly drunken state, and couldn't help but almost shriek, "Rob!" at him, while giving him a firm but playful slap on the arm. Realising I had been playful he, still speaking very quietly, added, "it's true, and I just want to grab it."

I glanced over my shoulder. We were a considerable distance ahead of Rosie and Simon, who were so interested in each other that they wouldn't have known what was going on. That being the case, and feeling hornier than I had in ages, I replied, "well, if you ask nicely perhaps I'll let you." Rob looked a bit unsure for a second, but then pulled himself up straight and almost began walking with a march. Much more clearly, while not loud enough for Rosie and Simon to hear, he asked, "Katie, I would very much like to grab your bottom, please."

I chuckled and replied with a smile, "how could I refuse such a polite request? Permission to grab granted, Sir."

Without hesitation Rob reached his arm across to me and gave a firm squeeze of my right cheek. I could feel the warmth of his hand through the cold wet jeans as he applied a little more pressure just very briefly before letting go. He immediately reached further across and repeated the squeeze on my left cheek, again squeezing a little harder just before letting go.

We walked in silence for a while, before we rounded a corner and I knew we were out of sight of the others. I stepped quickly ahead of Rob and turned to face him, reached up and pulled his head towards mine and planted a kiss on his lips. The warmth of his mouth contrasted with the cold rain that was now falling harder. He reached his arms around me and gave my bum another squeeze, cupping it firmly in both of his hands. After just a few seconds I pulled away and grabbed his hand, pulling him up the road at a much faster pace than we'd been going at before.

We hardly spoke another word as we made our way quickly back onto campus and to our block. I was still holding Rob's hand and almost dragging him up the stairs when he reached out with his other hand and gave my bum another firm squeeze. I gave him another playful slap and he smiled back at me and laughed, "sorry, couldn't resist."

We got to my flat and I let go of his hand to find my keys and unlock my door, and as soon as I'd got the key in the lock Rob's hands were again squeezing my bum and his whole body leant forwards against my back as he craned down to kiss my neck. With a small sigh of pleasure I opened the door and we almost fell into my room. I dropped my bag while Rob closed the door behind him and I immediately turned to kiss him again, pushing him back against the door. A proper kiss this time, letting out several weeks of flirting and desire with firm pressure, warm mouths and exploring tongues.

We both wriggled out of our wet jackets, allowing them to fall to the floor. The warmth of the room was making us literally steam as we started to slowly dry, while I kicked off my shoes and began pulling Rob's t-shirt up his body. He helped me to get it over his head and even in the relative gloom - the room was only lit by a sliver of a nearby streetlight coming in through the window - I admired his toned and athletic body, running my fingers down to his stomach from his shoulders and feeling the smooth skin over firm muscle. He kicked his shoes off and pulled off his socks, before kissing me again and pulling my top up over my head. As soon as my top was off I unclasped my bra and allowed it to fall to the floor, and Rob copied my action and ran his fingers down my body from my shoulders, making me shudder with a gentle brush of his fingertips across my already hard nipples before settling his fingers just above the waistband of my jeans.

By this time I was tugging at his belt and unbuckling it, struggling to do this and then to unbutton his jeans, because whenever I tried to look down and see what I was doing Rob would kiss me again, shifting my sight and my attention. Once I eventually had him unbuttoned I pushed his jeans down his legs. They were so wet from the rain they were sticking to him so I slowly crouched to pull them right down and over his feet. Still crouching I reached for his boxers. They too were wet from the rain, but not as clingy to his legs as the jeans. With a swift pull downwards they were around his ankles for him to step out of and his already hard cock had sprung upright. As I stood back up I gave the tip a tiny flick with my tongue before kissing him again. This time he pulled away from the kiss, stepping past me and pushing me gentle so that my chest was against the door.

The cold of the door against my warm skin, and compared to Rob's warmth, made me gasp a little, which he clearly took to be a good sign. He leant in and kissed my neck as he had done outside the door, but this time reached his hands around to unbutton and unzip my jeans. He crouched down behind me and had to pretty much peel them down my legs as they were so wet and tight. I hadn't even stepped out of the jeans before he hooked a thumb into either side of my knickers and pulled them down too. Stepping out of them and the jeans I could feel the warmth of his breath against my exposed cheeks, followed by gentle pressure as he kissed them. He went on, kissing each bum cheek several times, gradually getting firmer until he gave just a couple of little bites on each side which caused me to flinch a bit. He stood up and once again kissed my neck, reaching his hands around to my front again. His left hand explored my boobs, squeezing them in turn before focusing on my nipples; tracing their outline gently, rolling them between his fingers, pulling on them, giving a little pinch. All the while his right hand was at my pussy, making me even wetter than I had already got. He slowly worked his way up and down, responding as I moved to meet his touch. I soon moved my legs a bit further apart, and he was able to more easily slide a finger inside me. Making use of the wetness he then became firmer and faster in his touch to my lips and clit, regularly sliding inside too - further on each visit.

Once I'd moved my legs I was more stable and reached my right hand back to grab his cock. It had remained hard and I stroked my fingers up and down it gently a few times before wrapping my fingers around it and giving a few pumps. I then reached a bit further and cupped his balls, running them over my palm, giving them a little jiggle.

After giving his cock a few more pumps I turned and kissed him again, and through a kiss asked, "bed?"

"No," he replied, reaching his hands around to my bum and easily lifting me high off the floor with my back against the door. I opened my legs and reached for his cock, guiding it into me as he lowered me down onto it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his body and we kissed again, with him deep inside me but not yet moving. He took a step backwards and I felt him go even deeper as all of my weight fell onto him.

I held tightly around his neck and shoulders as he lifted me slowly a short distance before lowering me again. This time it felt as though he went even deeper and I let out a moan. He lifted me again, maybe slightly higher, but almost let me fall back down this time, causing me to moan a little more. He kept lifting me, still quite slowly, and lowering me with varying amounts of control and support, with the end of each causing me to moan again. After a while he started to pick up the pace, lifting me much more quickly, and leaving less time between lifts. As the lifts got faster and higher I moaned more and more as he was moving in and out of me. Once he reached a point where he was lifting me almost completely off him he got into a rhythm in which he would lift me fast, let me go and caught me again just as he got as deep in me as he could. The rhythm matched my breathing, and with every drop I was moaning earlier and earlier as I was anticipating feeling him deep inside me. There was little I could do but enjoy it as his strength kept me bouncing up and down on him.

I could feel my skin flushing, my nipples hardening, my pussy tightening, and knew I was close. My breath got shorter and I pulled away from kissing Rob to arch my back a bit, which changed the angle slightly and caused me to pant to catch my breath with each lift. Rob grabbed my bum tighter and rather than lifting and lowering me began to pull me both up and down his cock. The feeling of him pulling me onto his cock deep and hard was enough to tip me over the edge. As I felt the orgasm rising in me I leant back against him and held tightly around him with my arms. He stopped pulling and held me as my legs started kicking the air behind him and I bucked against his cock with a long, low moan. As I bucked his cock came out of me and I dropped my legs to the floor. Fortunately Rob held on to me as my legs gave way and I nearly crumpled into a heap.

Once I had regained my composure I slowly pushed him back to the edge of the bed, where he sat perched. I turned around to face away from him and shuffled backwards. Because of how he was perched I was able to lean my bum back against his chest while he kissed my back. I moved to slide myself down again, reaching back between my legs for his cock, but he held me up and leant down to kiss my bum and then bite it again, harder than before. He released me to slide down and I guided his cock into me. I bent forwards and pulled my desk chair towards me, leaning right over and resting my forearms on it so that my body was angled downwards. The angle we were at meant I was up on my tiptoes so I got him shuffled down a bit so that his lower back was supporting him on the bed, with him leaning back on his elbows for balance and a good view. With my feet more stable on the floor I was able to start moving myself up and down his cock.

Since we were both very warmed up l launched into fast and deep thrusts and bounces straight away, lifting myself as high as I could without breaking contact and grinding myself hard back down onto him. A couple of times he lay right back to free up his arms to guide my bouncing, but he was so clearly a bum guy that he would soon revert back so that he could see better. It wasn't too long before I heard his breathing quicken and could feel his legs tensing up. Suddenly he sat, reached his arms under my thighs and held his hands tight on my bum, and stood up. I was at even more of an angle down to my arms on the desk chair, but couldn't move as he gave several powerful thrusts into me before holding me tight against him and letting out a deep groan as he came hard inside me. I felt his body tense and shake as he finished but he held me strongly and slowly lowered me back to the floor. I turned to kiss him again before we collapsed, hot and still wet, into bed.

I'm sure we both fell asleep quickly, and in the morning I woke up when I heard the flush of the toilet in my en suite bathroom and felt him slide back into bed next to me. I rolled over to kiss him and said, "so, you're a bum man, then?"

"You've got me," he replied, "and yours is incredible, if you don't mind me saying." To show that I didn't mind I rose out of bed and shook my bum at him before I walked off to use the bathroom myself. He reached out and gave it a slap which, although gentle, I definitely felt and made a satisfying noise.

Once I returned from the bathroom Rob was lying on his back and even through the covers I could see he was almost ready for round two. Without a word I slid into bed next to him and kissed him from his lips straight down his neck, chest and stomach to his cock. I kept kissing, just little pecks all the way along the top of his shaft, over the tip, and all the way along the bottom to his balls. While giving his balls kisses I brought my hands down from where they had been resting in his chest and grasped his cock. He was rock hard so after only a few pumps with my hands I moved upwards again and took him between my lips, sucking quite hard on the tip and rolling my tongue around it. Placing a hand softly on my head indicates he wanted more and I responded, taking him deeper into my mouth and holding just for a moment.

I quickly started to bob my head up and down, taking him into my mouth as deep as I could each time. Somehow his cock seemed to grow harder still, and I responded by going faster and sucking the tip harder. Soon I was going so fast that I knew I wouldn't be able to keep going much longer, but then I felt his legs tense again, and he groaned, "cumming," at me. I kept going until I felt his cock really harden and twitch, when I stopped with just a bit more than the tip in my mouth as he came, shooting cum to the back of my mouth in three or four strong bursts followed by a similar number of smaller ones. As I pulled away I gave a small suck before swallowing his load and lying down with my head resting on his stomach.

We stayed like that for some time before I threw on a dressing gown and went to the kitchen to make us some coffee. Ellie was already in there having tea and toast so while the kettle boiled we chatted generally about the previous night. It wasn't until I picked up the coffee to head back to my room that she said, mock quizzically, "two cups, hey? I wonder who the second one could be for." I simply shot her a knowing look and left the room. At that time I had no idea what would happen between me and Rob, but as it turned out we had several more adventures, which are for another time.