Katie's Coercion Ch. 02

Story Info
The conspiracy gets deeper.
3.9k words
4.32
45.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWOCDY
TWOCDY
10 Followers

I wanted answers and was eager for Nate to finish so I worked my lips over his cock as best as I knew how. Nate's cock was short and very round so I had no problem working the entire length of his shaft with each bob of my head. Nate however was in no rush to finish. He was delighted that I had to do as he said so he leaned back and relaxed while I pleasured him. At first he just sat still as the driver took us home, but after several minutes he could no longer contain himself and slowly start rocking his hips forward with each thrust of my head. I picked up on Nate's excitement and wrapped my hand around his cock, sliding it up and down along with my lips. Nate could only last a few seconds with this extra stimulation and soon pressed his hand down against the back of my head while he emptied his load into my mouth. I quickly swallowed his load and sat up as soon as he released the pressure on my head.

"Alright, there is your blowjob. Now you owe me some answers," I demanded.

"You are one great little cocksucker, Katie. Well, I suppose a deal is a deal. I recently took a job with my father's company. It is my job to recruit new employees to the company. And you are my first recruit," Nate answered.

"What the hell are you talking about? What company? What job are you recruiting me for like this?"

"My father and his three partners own an investment company. They make money by deciding which companies to put money into. They prefer to buy struggling companies in either the oil and gas or the defense industry. Then they straighten out the companies and quickly sell them to turn a large profit." Nate continued.

"What does any of this have to do with me?" I demanded.

"My father buys companies that are heavily dependent upon government contracts. His employees must either get the rights to drill for oil from a Third World country or get defense contracts to supply the Army. Dealing with corrupt government employees can be difficult so it is very useful from time to time to have the services of a beautiful woman to grease the wheels so to speak."

"So this whole thing with the plagiarism and the bachelor party was a ploy to get me to suck the dick of your business partner?" I fumed.

"Not quite, the men at the bachelor party were merely a test. As you can imagine a large company with our profile can not just advertise for young women. It would be much too damaging to the company if anything were revealed to the public. We need to be certain that you will not expose us, so Professor Greer and I created this scenario," Nate answered.

"So you expect me to take a job working for your company as some kind of hired slut after you have gone out of your why to ruin my life?" I asked.

"I can understand that you are angry, but this is business not personal. Its really quite simple. You can work for us. You will have an apartment in New York and receive $10,000 per month for your expenses. A few times per month you will be called upon to perform certain jobs, the rest of the time is yours to do as you will," he said.

"What kind of jobs?" I asked.

"The jobs can be quite simple. They range from providing entertainment for out of town associates to spending the night with politicians or government employees. There will also be opportunities to travel. Frequently our associates prefer to have a young lady accompany them on foreign business trips," Nate answered.

"So I have to have sex with them?"

"Not always, sometimes the men just want company. But if they do make sexual advances then we expect you to comply."

"And what if I want to quit?" I asked.

"We expect 10 years of service when you agree to work for us. After 10 years, when you are 32, there will be a bank account with one million dollars in it. Its your incentive to do a good job," Nate answered.

"So I am basically a high price prostitute. What kind of girl do you think I am?" I demanded.

"The kind of girl who decided to pick up the tip money after fucking 8 guys," Nate replied.

We sat in silence until the car neared my apartment. I turned to him and asked "So now what?"

"This week is Spring Break. If you are still interested, a car will pick you up at 10 AM tomorrow morning. My father and his associates are meeting this weekend and they like to meet the new employees themselves. You can learn more about the company and find out what it's like to work for us. Good night, Katie" Nate answered.

I gathered up my things and got out of the car. I walked slowly back to my apartment as the car pulled away. My head was spinning from everything that had happened to me. The bachelor party was a big enough shock, but it was nothing compared to this. I only had a few hours to make a decision. I didn't ask Nate what would happen if I decided not to work for them, because I was afraid of the answer. If I decided not to do it, it's probably best not to know the consequences. And if I did decide to take the job, I didn't want it to be because of the threat. It might have been a delusion, but at least I could pretend it was my choice to make.

I debated for awhile, but ultimately it came down to the money. Everyone has their price and I guess I am no different. The car arrived right at 10 AM as Nate had said and I was waiting for it. The car windows were tinted so that I couldn't see out and the driver rolled up another divider between us that prevented me from seeing where we were going. I guess I should not be surprised that they value their privacy. We drove for hours and arrived late in the afternoon at a mansion surrounded by several acres of rolling hills. I entered the house and was greeted by a butler or host. He introduced himself to me as Harold and took me to my room on the second level. The room had a large bed with luxury lines, handcrafted furniture, and a bathroom with a shower and hot tub. French doors opened onto a balcony with views of the lush forest. Harold informed me that dinner would be served at seven where I would meet with a representative of the company. After that I would be going to spa for treatments and clothes fittings.

Right at seven Harold returned and led me to a small private dining area near my room. Shortly after I sat down a lady entered the room and introduced herself as Amanda. Amanda must have been in her late thirties or early forties. She was tall and slender with a nice figure. It was not hard to imagine that she was exquisitely beautiful when she was younger. I had many questions and Amanda had the answers. The four partners had been together since the late 1980s and in that time had managed to grow the company considerably. The company was now worth over $5 billion dollars. Typically they would purchase struggling companies quickly win approval for new government contracts and then sell them for a quick profit. While the company had sizeable research and lobbying divisions, it was her division that made the biggest difference. She would not tell me how many people worked for her, but she said there were many other girls like me employed by the company. They lived in the major financial markets of the world like New York, Washington, London, and Tokyo. The women provided an invaluable service to the company. Powerful men love to have 'no strings attached' sex with beautiful young women, but Interns usually talk and getting caught with a prostitute is the end of your career. That's where Amanda came in. She could arrange discreet meetings without the exchange of money. But most importantly she could guarantee no one would talk.

As we spoke, she gave me the details of exactly what I would be doing. My apartment in New York would actually be a room in a luxury hotel. The company had rented out the room along with the one next to it indefinitely. The two rooms had a door connecting them from the inside. While I lived in one room, politicians or businessmen in New York could check into the adjoining room. Then, discreetly, they could enter my room for an anonymous meeting. We never had to be seen together or even entering the same the room. The meetings were infrequent, about twice a week and almost always at night. I would be free to do as I wished the rest of the day. I would be required to stay in physical shape and would have adequate funds for beauty salons, spa treatments and even plastic surgery. In fact they preferred that I went to school during the day. It provided a good cover story- I was a rich foreign student- and a lot of the politicians preferred educated women, because it didn't seem quite as sleazy. After discussing the job with her I accepted. The opportunity was too good to pass up on. I would begin work in June after graduation, but first I had a job tonight. One of the partners always liked to sample the new employees before they were sent on jobs. After dinner I would go to the spa for beauty treatments, but then at midnight I would be visited in my room by one of the partners.

The spa treatments were amazing: massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, hair and make-up. After that I was fitted for my size and was told that a new wardrobe would be ready for me in New York. Tonight though I was given the finest French lingerie to wear for my date- heels, stockings, garter, panties and bra all in black from Aubade. After I was dressed I put on a gown and went back to my room where a bottle of chilled champagne was waiting for me. I removed the gown, sat back on the bed and begin to sip the champagne. I waited for 45 minutes until someone finally came to my room. Amanda knocked and quickly entered the room with an older man.

"Katie, let me introduce you to Paul" she said pointing to the man.

Suddenly I felt kind of self conscious standing there half naked as I shook his hand. Even though he was old enough to be my father, Paul was strikingly attractive. He was slightly over six feet tall and had managed to stay in fairly good shape for his age.

"Katie it is good to meet you. I have heard some very nice things about you and we are looking forward to working with you. I hope you don't mind that I brought Amanda along. Most of the work that you'll be doing is fairly routine, but we do have a few clients who are into some kinkier things. We have to make sure that you are ready before you go out on your own," Paul said.

At that my heart started to race a little. I wasn't exactly shy about sex, but after the bachelor party I was a little worried about what they considered kinky. Amanda must have noted by discomfort as she spoke up quickly.

"It's alright dear. Paul likes a little show before sex and I am here to help out a little. What would you like to see tonight Paul?" she asked as she turned toward him.

He walked up to her and whispered something in her ear. Her lips formed a big smile and she turned back to me. "Very good," is call I could her here say.

Paul sat in a chair in the corner of the room as Amanda walked up to me. She picked up the half full glass of champagne and tilted it to my lips for me to finish and then sat the glass down. "Have you ever been with a woman before?" she asked and I nodded no.

Amanda opened a drawer in the nightstand and removed a blindfold. She walked up behind me, tied the blindfold around my eyes, and whispered "This will help." She then turned me toward her and began kissing me, at first softly, and then more passionately. We moved toward the bed and lay down. I could feel her removing her clothes and soon her soft flesh pressed against mine. She was on top of me which left her one free hand to caress and stroke the length of my body. The blindfold worked and I soon became relaxed as she continued to kiss me and rub my waist and thighs. She next worked her way up and released my breasts from the bra, licking and gently pinching my nipples. She returned to kissing my lips and then slid her hand down my stomach and began caressing my swollen lips through the thin cloth of my moist panties. After an eternity of sensual torture, she worked her hand underneath the thin cloth and began massaging my aching sex. She quickly established a rhythm that drove me to the edge of ecstasy. She would slide two fingers down the length of slit, gently pressing the tips into my pussy to get them wet. She would then slide back up to the top of the slit where she would use her lubricated fingers to rub my clit. Once her finger started to dry, she would slide back down to my pussy and start over again.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore she took things to the next level. She stopped kissing me and removed my panties. She then moved her face down to my pussy and began licking my clit. At first she just used her tongue, but she soon added her fingers and started to explore the inner folds of my flesh. Eventually I began rocking my hips to match the movement of her tongue and she responded by slowly finger fucking me. My excitement grew as she curled her finger to rub my G-spot while her tongue brought me to over the edge and then into a full orgasm.

After my body was done shaking, she moved back up to my face and gave me a long deep kiss and said "You taste great." She then said it was my turn to return the pleasure. She pulled me up and sat me on the edge of the bed. I thought about Paul and the show he was getting and I hoped he was happy. I could hear Amanda rustling in the drawer again and I was wondering what she was getting out this time. Soon she was standing before me and starting pulling me up off the bed. However, instead of standing, I could feel the pressure of her hand on my shoulders as pushed me to my knees. Kneeling before Amanda I felt powerless, but eager to do anything to please her. She began running her hand through my hair and across my face. "Look how beautiful she is. Don't you feel that it is a privilege Paul, to make love to such a stunning young women?" she said.

"Yes I do. She is gorgeous" he answered.

I began to blush again at being the center the attention. Amanda continued to press her fingers at my lips and I slowly began sucking on her finger tips. "You like to suck, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes" was all I could answer.

"I bet you like to suck cock," she teased.

"I love to suck cock," I replied.

"Show me how you like to suck cock," she demanded.

I was expecting her to have Paul step forward and present himself, but instead I felt a long two sided dildo pressing against my lips. I took its length into my mouth and began to give long full strokes to the toy.

"Good. Suck that cock. Get it good and wet. I'm gonna stick it in your cunt and you're gonna fuck me with it," Amanda said as she continued to stroke my hair.

After a few minutes, Amanda removed it from my mouth and removed the blindfold from my eyes. She bent down and said "I want you to see Paul in this next part, see how turned on you make him. How badly he wants your young tight body." I felt caught in the grip of the sexual excitement and would do anything to please her. She sat in a chair directly in front of Paul and scooted to the edge. She slid the wet end of the dildo into her pussy and had me back into the other end on my hands and knees. She produced a small whip from the nightstand and proceeded to smack my ass with it as I rocked back and fourth.

"Faster! Fuck me faster you little bitch," she yelled.

I was desperate to please her so I rocked as hard as I could, ramming the two headed toy into both of our throbbing cunts. As Amanda whipped me for her pleasure, I looked up at Paul who was staring down at us with unquestioned lust. The nubile young slut on her hands and knees with a dildo sticking out of her pussy getting ridden by the enthusiastic dominatrix. Whenever I would look down, Amanda would grab my hair and pull my head back to make eye contact with Paul as she yelled "Look at him bitch."

Paul could no longer contain himself. He scooted his chair forward and released his aching cock to my waiting mouth. Soon the two were sharing my body: rocking back to fuck Amanda with the dildo before she would thrust my mouth forward onto Paul's cock. This went on for several minutes until Amanda had a screaming orgasm. She then pulled the dildo from my pussy and stated "I think its Paul's turn now."

Amanda was a woman who knew how to run a threesome. She directed Paul to sit back in his chair and I was then told to sit on his lap with my back facing him. From this position I could lean back and start to kiss him while his hands were free to rub my tits. His cock was not yet in my pussy although I could rub my lips over his swollen shaft. Amanda then came over and pushed us back into the chair. She first leaned forward and gave Paul a long deep kiss, then she turned to me and gave my lips the same attention. From there she worked her way down to my breasts and began sucking on my nipples. While Amanda sucked on tits, Paul nuzzled my neck while rubbing my clit with his fingers. I was in heaven and could have had another orgasm, but Amanda soon stopped and moved on. She got down on her knees and moved her face down toward my pussy which was still grinding onto the top of Paul's cock. She quickly gave my clit a lick but then went on to her primary target: sucking Paul's cock. Once again I turned back to kiss him and he rubbed my tits while Amanda worked his cock in her mouth. When he could no longer take it, she pulled her mouth off and slid his rock hard dick into my waiting pussy.

Paul leaned back and began to fuck me as hard as he could. When he started to slow down, I slid my feet up on to the sides of the chair and took over the job of working his dick. The whole time Amanda stayed knelt before us taking turns licking my clit or licking Paul's balls and shaft. Once he stopped and pulled his dick out for her to suck on before he put it back in me.

By this point I was so hot that I didn't even notice Amanda get up and return to the drawer. She came back with a bottle of baby oil, poured it over my tits, and started rubbing the oil all over my chest. She brought me to my feet and gave me a long kiss as rubbed her chest all over mine. She then walked backward with me and lay back on the side of the bed. She pulled me forward and began kissing me. I was standing with my feet on the floor leaning over the bed as Amanda wrapped her long legs around me. This allowed Paul to enter me from behind, except now when he fucked me, my oil covered tits would rock against Amanda's chest. The sensation was amazing, Paul fucking my pussy while my tits rubbed Amanda and I quickly had another orgasm. After finishing my orgasm, I leaned forward enough to allow Paul to pull out and fuck Amanda. He had his choice of two hot eager cunts waiting for attention and he worked us back and forth like a champ, but eventually it was too much. He pulled me off Amanda and jerked off all over her swollen pussy lips. He then turned to me and said "I want you to clean her up and don't stop until she's cum again."

I was stunned but excited. I fell to my knees and licked all of the cum off of Amanda. Paul poured himself a glass of champagne and sat back down in his seat to watch us until my tongue had brought Amanda to another screaming climax. Later he congratulated me on my new job and left for the night.

I took the job, but my spring break was still not over. The next day I flew with Paul on his private jet to Milan for a business trip. While we were in Milan it was my job to arrange for dinner reservations and the evenings entertainment. Paul loved expensive French and Italian lingerie so each day he would leave for his meetings and send a personal shopper to take me around Milan shopping. Everyday he wanted a new set of lingerie covered by a new dress and I was only too happy to oblige. We would sit at dinner and he would look me up and down imagining what I was wearing. He said that every night was like Christmas and he couldn't wait to get home and unwrap his package to see what was underneath. He fucked me silly every night and at the end of the week I put on my own fashion show for him, modeling each pair of bras and panties until he picked out his favorite. By the end of the week I had a nice vacation, new clothes, and a new job. It was an exciting week, but nothing compared to the new life that lay ahead for me in New York.

TWOCDY
TWOCDY
10 Followers