Katie's Contract

Story Info
A pretty thorough contract written for slave katie.
3.8k words
4.07
36.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Section 1; Introduction and definitions.

This document is a contract entered into consensually and informed by _________m_________ herein known as "Master" or " _______________" and __________s____________ herein known as :slave", "the slave" or "_________________".

__________s____________ is familiar with the instrument of slavery and understands the severity and permanence of entering into this agreement, as well as understands the legal limitations imposed in the 21st century. She understands that should she decide to break this contract, __________m_________ will have little legal recourse. To wit, ____________s_______________ requests that ____________m_______________ utilize every method possible to enforce her compliance and inability to exit this contract. These methods should include, but not be limited to; blackmail, bondage, withholding of clothing, monies, and other material goods, etc.

With the understanding of all of this in mind, ___________s____________ wishes to proceed with the contract.

_______s_________, being of sound mind and body, is entering into an agreement to become the wholly owned slave, property, and chattel of _________m_________ for a period of perpetuity. Upon entering this agreement _______s________ surrenders any and all claims to her body, will, and freedom as those all become the possession of __________m____________. To this end, __________s__________ gives permanent and irrevocable consent to dispose of them in any way ___________m__________ sees fit, without exception. ________s__________ will receive absolutely nothing in return for her service.

Section 2; Slave laws.

1. The slave is not free. The slave will never be free.

2. The slave collar will be worn, locked on, at all times. The collar is now part of slave's body. The only time the collar will be removed is by master to be immediately replaced with another collar.

3. The slave exists for the benefit of the master, not the other way around. All decisions the slave is allowed to make must be with the master's best interests in mind.

4. The slave will at all times maintain a submissive demeanor.

5. The slave will keep her hair long and styled in a fashionable manner. Slave may not use hair to cover breasts.

6. Slave is not permitted body hair of any kind, to include stubble. The slave's legs, underarms, and pubic area must be smooth to the touch at all times. If the slave's hair grows too fast to manage the stubble, or if slave is unable to keep it acceptable, the hair will be permanently removed via laser or other depilation methods. The short, wispy, light colored hairs that grow on the arms and abdomen are exempt.

7. Slave may never wear underwear of any kind. Master may occasionally allow lingerie that leaves the nipples and genitals of the slave exposed. A sports bra may be worn with permission, and only if necessary, during exercise.

Initials ____ ____

8. Any of slaves holes may be penetrated at any time, in any place by anything master chooses. Slave will not be given warning and is expected to keep her holes ready at all times. A small tube of lubricant may be provided upon request so that slave can ensure that her anus always prepared for entry.

9. If slave is permitted to choose her own clothing, she may not wear anything that excessively impedes access to her breasts or holes. Pants may not be worn. Shirts or tops must open in the front easily or have a low enough cut that they can simply be moved out of the way. Button up shirts will remain mostly unbuttoned. Bottoms may not have any material passing between the legs. Slave is expected to keep law #8 in mind when dressing herself. Slave will choose clothing that permits the quickest and easiest access to her body and leaves the maximum amount of her body exposed while remaining within the law and social setting.

10. Slave will take pride in her body and enjoy displaying it.

11. Slave will work to ensure she is as attractive as possible at all times. This includes, applying makeup, caring for hair, diet, exercise, skin care, etc.

12. Slave does not have the right to say "no" and will do everything asked of her by Master without hesitation or face punishment.

13. A slave's buttocks are for decoration and receiving punishment, not for sitting. The slave will kneel or sit on her knees unless the situation prohibits it; I.E. riding in car, in vanilla company, in public, etc. If the slave cannot kneel due to those surroundings, she will stand. She may not use furniture.

14. At home, and whenever possible in public, slave will be nude. As a general rule, slave will be exposed to the maximum degree the situation allows. The slave is not permitted modesty or to attempt to cover herself. If the slave becomes exposed in public, she will handle it with grace. If the setting transitions to one that permits nudity, slave will recognize it and strip immediately. If the slave cannot strip completely, she will at a minimum expose her breasts, buttocks, and genitals.

15. Slave is forbidden to cover her naked body.

16. The slave is not a person and will be treated as such.

17. The slave will receive nothing in return for her service.

Section 3; Life of slave

The slave's purpose is to benefit her master. Every moment of the slave's life will be devoted to the pleasure and happiness of the master. The slave will be used sexually, as a servant, and for any other purpose the master sees fit. The slave will serve anyone she is directed to sexually, male or female, in any way required of her. This includes sexual acts as well as performing degrading acts for entertainment. The slave will be required to complete chores in the master's house. At times the slave will be used as a decoration. At these times the slave will be bound, immobilized as the centerpiece or along a wall for master or his guests to admire.

Initials ____ ____

Section 4; Imprisonment.

Whenever possible the slave will be kept in some sort of bondage. This will usually be shackles and chains, as well as tethers to restrict her to an area. The restraints will always be locked and the slave will not be able to remove them herself. The restraints will be painful if she struggles against them. The purpose of this is to prevent escape, add difficulty to routine tasks, and serve as a constant reminder of her place. To the extent possible by social norms, slave will be restrained in public as well.

The slave will have a cage she will be confined to regularly. The cage is deliberately designed so that the shape and size prevent slave from sitting up completely or laying down in a relaxed position. Slave may be bound further within the cage such as having appendages locked to bars to further promote discomfort and restrict movement. Slave will always be nude in the cage and is never permitted any items in the cage such as blankets or food. Slave will sleep in cage as punishment. (see Sleeping section)

To further enforce the point that the slave is not a person, master will constantly devise new ways to restrain and humiliate slave, such as using piercings or items inserted into her as attachment points.

A critical part of the concept of slavery is that the slave is held as a prisoner either with or against their will. The slave is not free to leave. The slave may only leave the house in the company of master or after obtaining permission from him. When in the same room as master, slave must ask permission to leave the room. When master leaves slave home alone, she will either be placed in the cage or attached to a tether. Other security features will be placed in the house to prevent escape. When master travels overnight, slave will either be required to accompany him or be remanded to the custody of a secure storage facility or trusted guardian. Slave will not have a say in this matter.

Section 5; Sexual service.

The slave is a sex slave. She will be required to perform sexually as well as be used sexually on a regular basis. The signing of this contract is her consent. That consent may not be revoked. Any part of slave's body may be used sexually in any way. Slave will be required to perform sexually with male and female partners, both free and enslaved. Slave will be required to ingest any byproducts of her or anyone else's sexual service on command. If anyone using her ejacualtes directly into her mouth, slave is expected to immediately swallow it without further direction.

Slave will avail herself at all times to sexual service. There is no limit to place or time that slave may be used. Slave is required to keep her vagina and anus clean and lubricated at all times so that they are ready for use without notice. When performing sexual duties, slave will give 200%, putting the maximum amount of enthusiasm and effort she is capable of into it.

Initials ____ ____

Slave will be required to practice sexual techniques regularly to improve her performance and maximize the pleasure that she can provide master and anyone else she serves. She will also be required to research new ways to perform for her master.

Section 6; Domestic service.

The slave is a domestic slave. Slave is required to perform domestic tasks as ordered. She will be responsible for cooking, cleaning, laundry, yardwork, and housework. Failure to complete these tasks on a regular and ongoing basis will result in punishment. Lack of effort or expediency when completing tasks will be punished. Unsatisfactory performance will be punished. Excuses for performance, including being bound while performing tasks, will be punished.

Section 7; Appearance.

The slave is a beautiful, prized possession of her master's. Slave is required to care for all of her master's possessions, including herself. Slave is required to keep herself as attractive and physically fit as possible at all times. Slave will eat healthy and exercise regularly, as well as become more adept at makeup application and hair care and styling. Slave is required to have hair and makeup done at all times. If master determines that slave needs to lose weight, he may place her on a semen only diet.

When slave is allowed clothing of her own choice, it will be fashionable and stylish. Slave's attire should always exude sexuality and be as revealing as possible within the limits of legal and societal constraints. Slave should always be the least dressed female anywhere she goes, and be the focus of all other's attention. Slave's clothing should also be of a design to permit immediate, unfettered access to her vagina, anus, and breasts. No underwear is permitted, nor are any items that have material passing between slave's legs. Whenever possible slave should choose clothing that is secured by snaps or ties so that it can easily be removed while seated or cuffed. Slave will be required to learn sewing so that she can modify existing clothing for quick removal, as well as making her own clothing. If slave's clothing choices are determined to be too modest, master may institute a maximum square inch of material policy.

Master may decorate his possession to enhance its beauty. Decorations may include, but are not limited to; piercings, jewelry, tattoos, chains, cuffs, and clothing. Anything master places on the slave may only be removed by him.

Section 8; Training.

The slave will be required to submit to a training program. The training will consist of self study completed by the slave, as well as intense and regimented training guided by the master. The purpose of the training will be to remold the slave's body, mind, and attitude to what master expects of her. This training may be farmed out to professional doms or training academies specializing in BDSM lifestyle training.

Initials ____ ____

Slave's training will be ongoing beyond the initial stage for life. Additional intense periods of training may be called for. Slave's training will follow a punishment/reward system to reinforce desired attributes.

Section 9, Punishment.

Punishment will be used as a tool in training as well as to reinforce expectations. Slave will be punished for forgetting her place, insufficient effort, failure to perform to expectations, breaking rules, and any other reason master chooses, however master does not need a reason to punish slave. Slave will be given periodic "maintenance whippings" regardless of behavior to remind her of her place and that she is not in control.

Punishment may take many forms, whipping being the most common. Typically the slave will be naked and bound to receive punishment. Other forms of punishment that may be used include confinement to cage, loss of privileges, forfeiture of "free days", orgasm denial, food limitations, and sleep deprivation.

Section 10; Pain.

Slave accepts that pain is a part of slavery she will be subject to regularly. Slave acknowledges that the pain will not be limited to punishment and may be intense and extended. Pain may be applied singly or in concurrence with pleasure.

Section 11; Care.

Master will care for slave as a treasured possession. Master will protect slave from harm, abuse, prosecution, and predators. Master will guide slave through training and feedback. Master will recognize slaves limits and not break them, but gently push them. Master will ensure slave is in good health, mentally and physically. Master will provide slave with adequate food, water, and rest.

Section 12; Eating.

Slave will prepare healthy meals for herself and master. Master will determine the portions that slave is entitled to. Slave may be limited to master's table scraps. Slave will wait for permission to begin eating when fed. When at home, slave will generally eat from a dog bowl on the floor. When out, master will order for slave and slave will eat whatever is ordered.

If, in master's determination, slave has gained excessive weight, she will be limited to only eating the semen produced as a product of her service until master is satisfied with her weight again.

Initials ____ ____

Section 13; Sleeping.

Slave will be provided with time to sleep. There is no minimum amount of sleep allotted, and lack of sleep is not an excuse for poor performance in slave's duties. Slave may be denied sleep as a punishment. Master will not allow lack of sleep to affect slave's health.

Regardless of location, slave will sleep nude and bound. Slave is not permitted to cover her naked body, so slave will sleep without blankets. The temperature of the slave's sleeping area will be kept at a level considerate of her nudity The standard sleeping arrangement at home will be on master's bedroom floor, chained to the wall. Additional restraints may be added or a dog bed may be provided. As a reward, slave may be allowed to sleep in master's bed, uncovered, with hands chained to headboard and feet chained to footboard to limit comfort. As punishment, and at least once a week regardless of behavior, slave will sleep in her cage as a reminder of her place.

Section 14; Speech.

Unless given other direction, slave may not speak unless spoken to. The slave's standard response to all directions is "Yes master". The slave will address all free persons as "Sir" or ``Ma'am''. In private, slave will refer to herself as "this slave", her owner as "master", and when speaking of her master to others, "my owner". Should master take slave in public, or to fetish related events, he will brief slave beforehand on proper forms of address.

Section 15; Marking.

Master will mark his slave with indications of ownership. Slave's clit hood will be pierced and fitted with a permanently sealed ring to be used as an ornament and attachment point. Master may also do similar with slave's nipples, nose, ears, or any other body part. Master may have slave tattooed with his name, indicators of her status, registration number, or ornamental designs or pictures. The tattoos may be anywhere on slave's body.

Section 16; Harm.

Other than professionally applied marks of slavery, master will not allow any permanent harm to come to slave, nor will he deliberately maim or disfigure slave. If, during a session, slave appears to be in genuine distress, master will pause the activity and evaluate whether it should continue. Master is responsible for recognizing if an activity may cause lasting physical or mental harm and cease the activity if it appears they will. Slave will be provided with aftercare, especially for intense activities.

Should slave at any point require medical care, master will ensure that slave is cared for. While slave is being treated, all sections of this contract except section 2 will be suspended. Slave will be excused from following any slave laws she is incapable of during medical care.

Initials ____ ____

Section 17; Free days.

Once master has been satisfied with slave's progression in training, she will be rewarded with free days. Slave can use free days to travel freely, visit family or acquaintances, shop, or handle personal business. Slave is generally excused from all sections of the contract except section 2 during these days. The slave laws are always in effect. Slave will be given one free day per month and may save up to 7 of them to use consecutively. A free day lasts from 6AM local time to 10PM local time. If used consecutively, they will begin at 6AM on the first day and commences at 10PM on the final day. Slave will not be advanced any days, except in emergencies, and those will be taken from future months. Master may withhold free days for any reason and may take away saved or scheduled free days at his discretion.

In order to exercise a free day, slave must notify master by the end of the final day of the month which day she wishes to have free the following month or if she wishes to bank that day. Failure to notify the master by bedtime on the last day of the month will forfeit that day completely. Master will not deliberately take action to prevent slave from notifying him to cause her to lose the day. At the conclusion of her free day, slave will sleep in cage.

Should an emergency arise, such a death or illness in the family, master will allow slave as many days as needed without notice.

Section 18; Outside contact.

Slave's outside contact will be limited and supervised. Passive outside contact, such as watching TV and surfing the internet, will be permitted at designated times unless privilege is lost. Active contact, such as talking on the phone or chatting/emailing on the internet is only allowed with permission. Master will generally allow all active contact unless he feels there is a reason to deny it. Direct contact, such as visiting friends or attending events, will only be done with master present or on free days.

Section 19; Others.

The relationship between master and slave will not be monogamous. Slave is subject to use by anyone master chooses, male or female. Master may also have other relationships. Slave may not seek out or engage in other relationships. At times, master may direct slave to seek out play partners or other submissives to serve alongside her.

Section 20; Secrecy.

Slave's status is not a secret. Slave will wear her collar and behave submissively in public, however her status will not be announced or advertised. If a "normal" "makes" her and asks questions, slave will answer honestly, but will not volunteer information.

Initials ____ ____

Section 21; Privacy.

Slave has no right to privacy. Master or anyone else may watch slave shower, change clothes, use the bathroom, masturbate, perform hygiene functions, etc. Slave my not close doors or attempt to shield herself from view at any time.

Section 22; Model release.

________s________ understands that as a slave she retains no rights to her body or likeness. She acknowledges that _______________m___________ may photograph, videotape, or audio record her at any time for any reason, including publication and sale. ___________s____________ consents to all recordings of her for any use.

12