Katie's Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's the surprise Douggie?" I wasted no time getting to the point. I leaned over to his side of the couch to pressure his answer a little, but he wasn't fooled by my directness.

"Not yet! Jesus, can we at least get through the first half? I want to get a decent buzz going." Deflection. I sat patiently through the first half of the match. It was a good game, admittedly. The teams were well matched and the defensive lines were so good that the game remained at a draw. When the extra time ended for the first half we had polished off a few beers. The sports program returned to commentary so Doug turned down the TV and we turned into each other to chat.

Before I said a word Doug produced his favorite bong from behind the couch.

"No fucking way! I thought you lost her!" Doug's favorite piece had gone missing randomly and we speculated for months where she might have wandered. "Where was she?"

"You're not gonna believe this, but Molly took her. I spent the night at her place last night and found the piece this morning in a cabinet."

"What the fuck? Why did Molly take her?"

"She wanted me to smoke less, un-fucking real. We're totally over now. I can't be with somebody who wants to control me, Katie, you know that."

I nodded, knowing that Doug did not want to be tied down. I felt bad for questioning his dedication to Molly the night before and hoped I hadn't caused any issue between them before remembering that she literally stole his favorite piece.

While I thought Doug packed a bowl and took a large hit. He moved closer to me and I instinctively opened my mouth the receive the smoke he was about to release. My own action took me by surprise; sharing smoke was something we had done several years ago before he met Molly and the intimacy of the moment was startling. He locked eyes with me and blew the smoke into me, and in that moment we shared a single breath.

I coughed and he laughed, then passed me another beer so I could clear my throat. When I regained my voice I wanted to clear the air about Molly.

"I hope I didn't say anything last night that upset you Doug, Molly seems pretty nice. You know, theft notwithstanding. Your opinion is the only one that matters about her. If you wanted to be with her I support you." He gave me a long, serious look and I thought for a moment he might be angry with me.

"I don't want to be with her. It's not just the piece, Kate. She wants a different kind of guy than who I am. We won't work out." I wondered what kind of man Molly might want that Doug couldn't be. I was gay, not blind. Doug was a really handsome guy. He was tall, had beautiful shaggy brown hair and deep hazel eyes. He took care of his body, too. He wasn't a bodybuilder but he was definitely muscular in a lean way. He had played soccer in college and kept up the athletic physique.

"What is there about you not to like Douggie?" Did I just say that out loud? Doug cocked his head in confusion and surprise, but didn't seem like he wanted to answer the question. He turned his head to the TV suddenly. "The game is back on," he said quietly, and we both focused on the match and not the awkward moment I had just created.

Doug and I continued to drink and smoke through the second half of the match. We sat mostly in silence but broke the air to remark on an attempt on goal or a nasty foul. Eventually the game was over, a draw as I had predicted, and we found ourselves having to deal with the awkward moment yet again.

"So what's going on with you and Em? Last night I could have cut the tension with a knife..." Doug's decision to change the subject was a relief. I didn't mind complaining about Emily after a few drinks.

"Oh, I don't know. I don't think I can take living with her anymore. She's lazy and a slob. We've been arguing nonstop for a few months. It's exhausting." Doug nodded, silently encouraging me to continue. "We tried to have make-up sex last night. And by we tried I mean I tried. I gave her this incredible orgasm and she skipped over foreplay when it was my turn. It was so weird and a total turn-off, I ended up having to take care of myself after she fell asleep." Realizing what I had just said, I felt my face flush and knew Doug could see my visible embarrassment. We had talked about sex before but never explicitly discussed masturbation.

"What, she just started going at it without warming you up?" Doug didn't seem to be affected by my statement but instead intrigued. One of his eyebrows was raised in question and I had to wonder what was running through his mind.

"Yeah, basically. Douggie it was so...weird! Legit I had to tell her to stop." We laughed at the thought of my awkward sex life and fell into a comfortable silence. I was glad that the awkward moment from before hadn't persisted.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Doug asked, trying to find us something to do before the day ran away from us. Time didn't seem like a reality in the basement because of the lack of windows, but I knew it would fly by before either of us knew it. I agreed to the movie and laid back opposite of Doug, propping my feet up in his lap and covering myself with a blanket.

The movie was decent. We had definitely watched it before and occasionally quoted a line to each other at the same time. We shared a laugh at all of the same moments, and I felt back in sync with my best friend. Our drinking had slowed down but we passed the bong back and forth more frequently.

Doug took a large hit from the bong and tapped my feet, drawing my attention away from the movie. I didn't make an effort to lean toward him so he crawled over my legs and brought his face to mine to share the smoke in his lungs. His strong arms pillared on either side of my head and I looked up at him, suddenly bashful of our closeness. Once again my mouth opened instinctively but instead of leaving room between our lips I rose up to meet him and we shared a smoky kiss. He had been holding his torso above my own but after our mouths connected for some time he leaned down into me and I felt something unfamiliar within me and against me.

The kiss was amazing. It was passionate, deep, and urgent. It sounds insane but he was both gentle and rough with my mouth. His tongue was insistent and explored my own, but he would back off and tenderly kiss my lips. Suddenly quite hot I pulled the blanket out from between us and my legs began to wrap around his body, pulling him closer to me, as if pressing against one another we could become one.

Honestly, I had never kissed a man before. I assumed it would be different but not this different. Doug's face was more rough than Emily's. He had a cute stubble but it kind of hurt against my face, yet the more we kissed the more I grew to enjoy the pain. Under his body I felt very safe, as if he were an indestructible shield.

After a few minutes of our kiss Doug pulled away and looked into my eyes. I guess I appreciated the moment to catch my breath and organize my thoughts, but my body wanted to react to what just happened.

"Why did you stop?" I asked, praying he wouldn't tell me that I was the worst kisser he'd ever met and it was a huge mistake.

"I'm so sorry Katie, I didn't mean to slip up." He sat back up and put his head in his hands.

"Slip up? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Didn't you know? I've wanted to do that for the longest time...all this shit with Molly has me really confused. Please just forget it ever happened and I'll never make this mistake again." If I was honest with myself I probably knew he wanted to do that. I got the impression he wanted me when we first met, but he knew I didn't play for his team so it was never going to happen.

I didn't want to talk anymore. I was definitely confused about my feelings at this very moment, but my body wasn't confused at all. I sat up and climbed onto Doug's lap so I straddled him. I took his face out of his hands and looked into his eyes. As we held eye contact I took my shirt by the bottom and pulled it over my head, revealing more of my skin to Doug than he had ever seen.

Usually I was shy about my body. Being a ginger and having a tomboyish figure didn't lend me to many positive comments, but I kept in shape and Doug's reaction was worth it. Immediately his coarse hands began to explore up my back and he expertly unhooked my bra in less than two seconds. Off it came and suddenly I was exposed almost entirely to my best friend. His face marveled at my chest and he brought my nipples to his mouth as his hands continued to make their way around my torso, learning every part of my body.

Doug alternated between my nipples, sucking on each for a time and then allowing the cold basement air to do its work on making them even harder. I moaned every time he switched, and dug my fingers through his hair to show him my frustration. I felt him groan in satisfaction through one of my nipples and it sent a strong tingling sensation down my torso into areas he was yet to find. In abject pleasure I ground my ass into his lap and again felt an unfamiliar presence. Suddenly I realized what it was I was feeling and immediately felt stupid, but my body responded where my mind failed me.

I don't know what came over me, but I stopped Doug and backed away enough to pull off his shirt and turned my attention to the zipper of his pants. I was really nervous. I had never seen an actual penis before. Pictures, sure. I had handled dildos too, but never the real thing. Not knowing what to expect, I looked up at Doug with a sense of apprehension. He reached out and ran his hand over the back of my neck in reassurance, then scooted me off of him so he could remove his pants.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly. I nodded instead of speaking, so full of anticipation for what was about to happen. He looked at me seriously while pulling off the last bit of his pants. "Seriously, if you want to stop I understand. I don't want this to be weird for you."

I looked him straight in the eye so he wouldn't doubt what I said. "I'm fine." I thought for another minute before adding,

"I've never done this with a man before. I don't really know what to do."

"Oh, that's okay baby. I'll help." He had never called me baby before, but I didn't mind it in the moment. His pants were gone and shortly after his boxers came off as well. His dick stood at full attention, surrounded by a small patch of dark brown hair. Doug watched me as I approached with caution, starting only by touching him with one hand. I was surprised at the accuracy of the term "hard on." I had not expected it to be this hard, but it was also quite soft in a way. Realizing I wouldn't have any success just rubbing, I gripped his shaft tighter and began pumping slowly.

I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, so I looked up at Doug in question. He smiled at me and pushed my head down, showing me that I should use my mouth as well. Here we go...

With no previous dicks to reference, I had no idea how big Doug was, but I knew he was quite large. He was definitely bigger than any dildo I had used. My mouth barely fit around him but I managed it, and when I adjusted to the size he began to pump in and out slowly. I was careful not to use my teeth and began to enjoy blowing Doug. Eventually I pushed his hips back to take control. I guess I had expected a penis to taste gross, but I was pleasantly surprised at the fleshy taste. I used my hands and mouth in unison, pumping his shaft and bobbing my head up and down on his little head. I remembered a sensitive area just under the head from a sex education class, and tried to pay particular attention to his reaction to different methods.

"My god baby you're a fucking natural," he suddenly said while grabbing my hair roughly and forcing me to return to a particular motion he enjoyed. I continued to bob my head, pump tightly with my hands, and swirl with my tongue. I didn't know if I should expect him to cum, but he regained control over the situation and began pumping in and out of my mouth. I relaxed and let him go to town. He was thrusting so deep and fast I didn't have time to focus on how much I was gagging, and before I knew it I heard him whisper, "I'm gonna cum." He filled my throat and mouth with hot fluid, saltier than I expected with an unidentified taste I couldn't put my finger on.

Once he was done and I had successfully swallowed everything without choking, we sat for a minute in silence, my head still in his lap and my hand idly stroking his dick. Doug ran his hand though my hair, an oddly comforting gesture in this moment.

He broke the silence first. "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Definitely," I answered truthfully. "It's not at all what I expected."

"That was pretty incredible." He scooped me up into a tight embrace and held me so I was forced to climb back onto his lap. I straddled him and relaxed into his arms until he recovered from his orgasm.

His recovery was pretty quick, and I soon found his hands roaming my torso once again and his mouth on my own. He made a motion to unzip my pants and I quickly complied, all but ripping my remaining clothing off of my body. My chest pressed against his, my sharp nipples dragging across his skin as I gyrated my hips against his body, and his warmth spread through my own body down into my pussy.

His hands were rough, asking questions of my body and getting answers. He found my sensitive areas so quickly I didn't think it was possible. He was patient and wanted to know every part of me, but eventually his hands made their way to my ass. Doug grabbed both cheeks firmly and then slapped one. It took me by surprise and stung quite bad, but I found myself more wet than before and ground my pussy harder into his lap.

Doug's dick was growing again. I didn't know how fast he would get hard again, but it was definitely faster than I expected and I began to think a little more about where this was going. My body wasn't listening to my mind. My mind was screaming, Hold on! You're a huge dyke and you have a girlfriend! What the fuck are you doing?! But my body was hungry for Doug's dick and so I blocked out my thoughts and continued to gyrate on him.

One of Doug's hands moved to my wetness and we shared a gasp as he parted my lips and found exactly how ready I was. With his thumb on my clit, he let two large fingers slip between my lips and into my pussy.

"Jesus Christ Katie, you're so fucking tight. Never really been fucked before have you? Do you get this wet for sweet Emmy? Is my little dyke all wet for Doug's dick?" I was taken aback, never having heard Doug talk so filthy to me before. He had certainly never called me a dyke. But I was so deep in ecstasy all I could do was moan in response and grind harder on his fingers, desperate for a climax of my own.

"You're not allowed to cum yet Katie. Not until I say so."

"I need to cum Doug, I need it so bad."

"Not yet baby." He teased me and pulled his fingers out of my pussy, teasing at the entrance with a single finger and removing pressure from my clit. I tried to grind into him for relief but he pulled his hand away and slapped my ass so hard I scooted back. "Bad girl. You do what I tell you to do." Tears were welling up in my eyes from the stinging of the slap, and Doug lifted a hand to my face to wipe them away.

When he was satisfied I wasn't crying he returned both hands to my ass and lifted me up. He reached beneath my legs and lined up his dick to meet my pussy. He rubbed the head along my lips and mixed my own wetness with his. I tried to lower myself slightly but he gripped me more firmly and held me up.

"Not. Yet." He said sternly, and for once I listened. He continued to rub the head of his dick along my lips, finally deciding it was time to enter me.

Like I said, I had never taken anything as big as him. As he pushed in the first inch or two it really hurt. I was wetter than I had ever been and that helped, but I'm glad he took it slow and let me adjust with each movement. Inch by inch he sunk into me, sheathing himself in my body until my curly ginger hair met his own.

"Oh my god," I slurred. This was absolutely unreal. I had never felt so full getting fingered or even fucked with a dildo. There were places in my body I didn't know could be reached until he was inside me.

"This is my cunt now, Katie. Do you feel it?"

"Yessss." I responded, coming in and out through the throes of pleasure crashing through my body.

"I want you to say it. My cunt."

"Oh baby, please let me cum." The pleasure within me was building again and I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Say it first. Then you can cum."

"It's yours, Doug. Katie's cunt is all yours."

Once he heard me say the words he didn't wait any longer. He put both hands on my ass and lifted me up just so the head of his dick was still inside me. Then he pushed me back down slowly. We continued that motion, gradually picking up the pace until I was bouncing up and down on his dick like a wild woman.

"Oh my fucking God, Douggie. Fuck me harder baby, I want to feel every inch of you!" I was shouting at this point, absolutely lost in the ecstasy of our union. My pussy was tightening as I got closer and closer to cumming, and I felt every vein in his dick massage the walls of my cunt. I felt like I was shouting nonsense, but I knew I was begging him for more, as much as he had to give me.

Suddenly Doug wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, then set me back on the couch so he could lean over me and pump as quickly as he liked. His focus let me know that he was also close to climaxing, and I brought his attention to my eyes to let him know I wanted to cum together.

"I'm not wearing a condom Katie..." he said awkwardly, still thrusting. I rose my hips up to meet every thrust, taking in as much of him as possible.

"I don't fucking care." I all but screamed, now pulling him into me more quickly than before. "Cum in me, baby. Katie's cunt is yours." I felt like an absolute madwoman. Did I really just tell him to cum into me unprotected?

He almost lost it at my words, but focused and when he was on the brink he rubbed my clit so we could finish together. I felt him begin to tense and within me his hot semen squirted deep into my body, and my own pussy clenched. I screamed in relief, digging my nails into his back and clawing wildly at his body. I held onto him like a life raft, allowing each wave of my orgasm to roll over me until my muscle spasms stopped.

We lay there for some time, his dick softening inside of me. Our sweat mingled together and we breathed heavily in unison, each of us thinking about what had happened. With my body shutting down, my mind started considering the ramifications of having sex with Doug. I had always known I was a lesbian, so where did my attraction for Doug come from? What the fuck was I going to tell Emily? How could Doug and I ever be friends after this?

Reading my mind as always, Doug moved his head to give me a tender kiss. The kiss was unexpected and genuine, and I remembered why I trusted Doug so deeply. I remembered the nasty things we said to each other only moments before and flushed, but he held me tighter and we fell asleep, our questions unanswered.

---

I woke up in Doug's arms. He was still asleep and I took a moment to appreciate our nudity and closeness. I had never in my wildest dreams imagined being naked with my male best friend, but I had truly enjoyed sucking and fucking him. I loved the way he talked dirty to me and that he didn't give me a second to feel shy about my body or being physical with him.

While he continued to sleep I played my fingers through the small amount of chest hair he had, then ran my hands slowly down his torso back to his cock. I was still fascinated by the reality of the thing. It was not at all what I had imagined, and I yearned to touch and play with it again. I wanted to discover every small detail of what made him hard.