Katie's Craving Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie continues down the road of depravity.
6.9k words
4.54
149.5k
87
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers

9

The next morning Katie got up, for once she did not feel the need to satisfy herself; she also had one of the best night's sleeps she had in along time as well. John proved to be an incredible young lover and she did not know how if she could continue to resist them. As she stepped to the hot shower she thought about Brett, Doug and Stephen and how each one of them turned her on as well. Her husband was coming home tonight and how would she face him, would he wonder or know that she was getting her need fulfilled elsewhere when failed to meet them.

Once done with her shower she got Julie up and nursed her in the rocking chair, as she had her bloated breast out feeding her baby her son walked by the open door. She stopped him by calling out his name as he was on his way to the bathroom.

"Chris let me finish feeding you sister and I will make you breakfast." She called.

"Okay mom, sounds great." He said stopping by the open door. He yawned and stretched, his cock was standing out in his shorts.

Katie blushed as she looked at it, it looked to about the same size of John's, and she wondered what her son looked like naked and how his cock looked. Get a hold of yourself Katie that is your son you are staring at and it's not right no matter how wonderful his cock looks.

She took Julie over to the changing table when she was done feeding and changed her, then she got her dressed. Katie went to her room and laid Julie on the bed, she put on an orange tube top that she did not need a bra for that looked very sexy on her and a short denim skirt, for some reason she decided not to wear panties either.

Chris was already sitting at the kitchen table when his mother came down; she put Julie in the playpen and started to make breakfast for her son. He could not believe how amazingly hot his mother looked and how sexy she dressed today. Even though he masturbated in the shower, he could feel his cock stirring in his shorts again.

When she bent down to get the frying pan out of the bottom cabinet he leaned to the side and looked up her legs. When she stood back up he sat back up normal and watched her start frying up some bacon for him, then she put it on a paper towel and made him some eggs. When she was done she sat back down at the table with Chris he dug into his breakfast and his mother just had grapefruit and a glass of cranberry juice.

The phone rang when they were about half way done, it was Stephen and he called because he heard that Chris was home. After talking for a few minutes Chris announced that he was going over to Stephen's house to help fix his dad's riding lawnmower, it broke down and he needed to mow the lawn.

"Is he coming over?" Asked Brett.

"Yeah he said he will be over in about fifteen minutes." Stephen replied.

"Got the game Doug?" Brett asked his other friend.

"Yeah, let's wait a few minutes and head over." Doug said as they headed to his car.

Katie and Chris had no idea that Chris's friends had a surprise in store for Katie as they were going to pay her a visit. Chris left the house and his two friends also left, Katie was doing laundry when they came in through the back door.

"CHRIS! YOU HOME!" Shouted Brett

"Shhh quiet, the baby just dozed off." She said quickly running over to shush him the two boys loved how her breasts bounced as she moved quickly.

"We heard Chris was home and Doug got a really cool game, we thought he might want to play." Brett explained in a quieter voice.

"Sorry he went over to Stephen's house to help him with his father's lawn mower." She said.

"Would you care if we tried it out on the x-box and maybe Chris will come home while we get the hang of it so we can teach him how to play?" Doug explained.

"Sure go ahead, I have a couple things to do, then maybe I'll come in and join you." She said.

The boys left to go into the family room and Katie finished her breakfast dishes, cleaned the counters and the stove off. She then went through her refrigerator and cupboard, making out her grocery list for later today, and then she went into the family room where the two boys were playing the fighting game. Brett was sitting in the chair and Doug was sitting on the floor again. Katie sat on the arm of the couch watching them as they intently battled each other. Doug defeated Brett and before the two of them started a new game, Doug turned to look at her.

"Katie would you like to try, I promise I will behave." He said to her.

"Promise Doug, no tomfoolery, I mean it!" Katie said firmly.

"You're going to have to sit on my lap again, but I won't do anything I swear." He said.

"Okay, it was pretty fun the last time." She said.

Katie walked over and got on Doug's lap, he inadvertently gave Brett a view of her crotch as she decided not to wear panties while home. She had one leg stretched out over top of Doug's and the other off to the side, her short denim skirt hiked dangerously high.

Doug held true to his word and showed her how to play the fighting game, after about three fights with Brett she got the hang of it and was holding her own. Doug did not touch her this time, first he leaned in and smelled her hair, and then he whispered in her ear.

"You look very nice." He whispered.

"Thank you." She said softly.

"That is a very sexy outfit you have on today." He said softly. "It's making me hard."

"Um." Katie moaned as she subconsciously wiggled her ass.

"Do you feel how big and hard you're making your son's friend?" He asked.

"Yes." She said.

Without saying anything he ran his hand up her leg, Katie looked down, but did not say anything or attempt to move it. She kept playing the game as Doug ran his hand up and down her thigh moving it to the inside and back out. His other hand slipped behind her arm and went up the front of her orange tube top; he untied the knot that held it tight between her breasts. While she kept playing he pulled it down to expose both of her breasts, he put his hand over one and squeezed it gently.

She dropped the controller and turned to protest and Doug kissed her on the mouth, with her mouth partially open he pushed his tongue in. Katie moaned softly as her legs were now spread wider and Doug's other hand shot up to her pussy which was now becoming increasingly wet. She continued to make out with Doug who now used one arm to hold her tight to him and the other was rubbing her pussy, Katie was becoming more and more aroused, she managed to break the kiss and lay her back flat against his chest and stomach.

Doug began to use the new position to finger fuck Katie wildly with two fingers, while she played with one of her breasts and used her other hand to rub her clit. Brett sat in the chair with his cock out now jerking off slowly watching her. Katie began to wiggle around and she could not stop the orgasm that she was having as she moaned aloud that she was cumming.

After she finished cumming Doug gently rolled her off of him and positioned her into a doggie style position on the family room floor. He pulled his cock out and pushed it hard into her wet pussy; Katie moaned aloud and pushed back against him. Doug grabbed her by the waist and began to fuck her with fast hard strokes.

"Oh yes, oh yes fuck me Doug, fuck my pussy hard." She cried.

"Yeah you like it hard don't you Katie." He groaned as he slammed into her.

"Yes fuck me, oh shit, I'm fucking cumming again." She cried out as she had another orgasm.

"Yeah, you love fucking son's friend's don't you?" He said.

"Yes I'm becoming, oh god feels good, becoming a slut for their young cocks." She said.

"You love having your married pussy violated don't you?" He said.

": Yes god, god yes, my husband never fucks me anymore." She cried out.

"Oh god Katie, I'm going to cum into you, oh fuck here it cums" He groaned.

Katie pulled forward as he was cumming so he was only able to cream pie her, the rest of his cum shot on the back of her thigh and onto the floor. When he finally let go, Brett stood in front of her and led her over to the couch and laid he down on her back, even though his buddy already shot some cum into her he spread her legs and got between them. Once he was positioned he slid his cock into her sloppy cunt, Katie reached down and pulled her legs as far up as they could go, Brett's cock was a little bigger and could get deeper into her pussy.

Brett put his arms behind her legs and drove his cock in and out of her, getting deeper into her cunt with every push. Katie let out loud grunts and groans as she pushed her pelvis up to meet him, Brett was breathing heavy as he pushed in and out of her.

"Oh that's it Brett fuck me deep, fuck me deep with you big cock." She moaned.

"Oh god, you pussy feels so good Katie, I'm not going to last very long." He cried out.

"Slow down and just go slow and deep, ah that's it oh yeah, slow and deeeeep." She moaned as Brett hit her g spot and triggered another orgasm.

After several long minutes of enjoying his long deep fucking, Katie told him he better hurry up before Chris got home. Not needing much more encouragement than that Brett began to fuck her hard, her large heavy breasts were flailing wildly on her chest as pushed his cock in and out of her faster and harder now. Then with one final push he stiffened up and shot his load up inside her pussy.

"Oh man, oh god Katie that was so hot." He moaned.

"Yes, yes it was." She sighed catching her breath. "You two better get dressed and get going."

"Yeah your right, Chris could be home any time now." Doug said.

The three of them hurried up and got dressed; they two boys left after kissing Katie goodbye and then she cleaned up the mess on the floor sprayed some air freshener to hide the smell. Katie had time to take a shower and was wrapped in a short towel when Chris got home. When came in she was bent over getting clothes out of the washer and the towel slipped off. He could see his mother's ass and she dropped the clothes in the basket and he could see the rest.

"MOM!" He shouted.

"Sorry." She said getting the towel wrapped around quick.

"I'll be in my room." He said storming past her without saying another word.

10.

Katie left Chris alone the rest of the day, she spent doing chores around the house, taking care of the baby and then she had dinner in the oven her husband called and said he would be home around six to eat it. About four she found herself going upstairs, she was wearing a pair of loose shorts and a tank top with no bra. She gently tapped on Chris's door and waited for an answer, and then she let herself in and entered his darkened room.

She saw him lying on the bed in just a pair of gym shorts, his young muscular body stretched out on his back. Katie felt her nipples harden as she looked down at her handsome son in the dark room. She sat beside him on his bed and ran her fingers through his hair, and then she shook him softly.

"Chris time to wake up dinner will be ready soon and your father will be home soon." She said softly.

"Oh hey mom must taken a good nap." He said groggily.

"Chris, I think we need to talk." She said as he sat up a little bit after repositioning his pillow on the headboard.

"About what Mom?" He asked.

"Why you are so hostile to me lately?" She asked.

"It's hard to tell you." He said turning on the reading lamp above his headboard. He could now see his mother's pretty face, her nipples pushing out against the fabric of her shirt, her large breasts heaving, her sexy shapely legs and he once again felt his cock stirring in his shorts.

"You can talk to me about anything son, what is it?" She prodded.

"Well since you had Julie, well lately you gotten back in shape and you are dressing more sexily, my friends all think you're hot and I have to put up with the comments." He said.

"Well you know how boys are." She said.

"It's not just that, I saw you and John the other night." He said.

"Oh my god Chris I'm so sorry, it won't happen again, I'll try hard not to let it happen again." She said turning towards him pleading with him.

"I won't say anything to dad about it, but it's not just that, I feel ashamed, not of you but of what you do to me too." He said.

"What do I do to you, let mommy know so she can fix it." She said.

"This Mom, you do this to me." He said pulling his hard cock out of his shorts.

Katie gasped, she stared at it, then stared at her son's face then at his cock and then back at his face, he had the same lustful look as his friends all have and he had a very nice cock as well. Bigger than his father's, about an inch longer than John's and just a bit thicker.

"Oh I'm so sorry baby, I didn't know." She said. "What does mommy need to do to make things right?"

"I think you know." He said reaching out for her hand and pulling it to his hard throbbing cock.

As if in a trance she took a hold of her son's hard cock, it felt like a warm steel rod in her hands as she watched him look at her and push up his pelvis a bit. She gently began to stroke him and Chris let out a soft moan, she knew in her mind it was wrong for her to jerk off her own son, but it was very hot as well. She brought her other hand over and used both hands stroking him with a slow and steady rhythm. Her large breasts bounced up and down with every movement and Chris reached over and gave one of her nipples and gentle pinch.

"Take you shirt off, I want see them." He said to her.

She took her hands off his cock and pulled her shirt off and threw it on the floor, her bare breasts now on display for her son. She returned to playing with his cock and Chris gently reached out and massaged her breasts which were now longing for him to touch. His hand was gently massaging the soft skin, his fingers gently pinching and pulling on the hard nipples and giving nice gentle squeezes of making them feel firmer and firmer as her excitement grew and blood flowed to them.

Chris's hand left her breast and drifted down to her leg, he began to rub the inside of her thigh, sending shivers up her spine. The shorts were loose enough he could run his hand up inside of them and she knew by the way he shifted himself on the bed he was going for her dampening crotch. She had on a small lace thong and his fingers circumnavigated it, finding their target. He ran his fingers up between the lips of her pussy, and then he pulled them back out of her shorts.

"Mom, take your shorts off." He said.

She stood up and pulled her shorts down, Chris was amazed that she was doing this; her pussy looked like something only women in porn would have. It's small think landing strip made it possible for him to see her pussy lips, as she got back on the bed she laid her torso across his legs and he spread her legs so he could get a better look, he took his hand and began to play with her again.

Katie was so horny and so confused, she looked at her son's cock and wanted it, her mouth watered and she leaned in and engulfed him into her mouth. Chris was shocked and he arched his back, pushing his penis up towards her. While she sucked his cock he began to finger fuck her with two fingers making her moan, every time he pushed into her he would stop tease her clit and then pull them out some.

"Oh god I can't believe my mom is such a hot little cocksucker." He groaned.

Katie controlled the pace not wanting her son to cum to soon and spit his cock out of her mouth and ran her tongue up and down it. She then licked and sucked on his balls and then licked back up and sliding it back into her mouth.

"Let me return the favor mom." He said and she did not know what he meant.

He stopped playing with her pussy, leaned over a bit and pulled her legs and body around and over top of him. He beautiful pink pussy was now in front of his face and he reached up with both hands spreading her pussy lips, then he ran his tongue between them and licked his way up and down.

"Mmmmm." Escaped from her throat as she enjoyed what her son was doing to her.

Chris had eaten a few girls out from school and once he figured out what they liked he knew what his mother would like too. He sent his tongue for her clit and began to use slow practiced circles around the hard little nub.

"Oh god baby, oh that feels good, I can't believe mommy's baby is such a good pussy eater." She said grinding her pussy against his mouth.

With Chris vigorously eating her pussy, she returned to sucking his cock, only this time she started to suck it with a renew vigor. At first she was trying to give her son as much pleasure as possible, but now with her pending orgasm and the excitement of doing this with her own son, she was now eager to taste what he had in his balls.

Katie could now feel her orgasm coming on strong and she had to stop sucking her sons cock so she could breath. Her body shuddered and she could feel her juice pouring out of her pussy, which her son was doing a good job lapping up.

"Oh god, oh my god Chris baby, you made mommy cum, oh what a good boy making mommy cum, and oh god that was great." She said as it subsided.

She took her son's cock back into her mouth and renewed her oral assault on him; Chris continued to lick her pussy. She felt his balls tighten up after a few moments and her son stopped licking her pussy.

"Oh mom, oh god mom, here it comes, here it come mom." He groaned aloud.

She felt jet after warm jet of her son's thick salty cum filling her mouth; she loved the taste of her sons cum that she eagerly sucks it down her throat. She continued to suck on him until he grew limp in her mouth, then she let his cock out and licked and sucked his balls clean. When she was done she slowly climbed off of him, both of them stared at each other neither believing what the other had done.

"I better go get ready for you father, he will be home soon." She said gathering up her clothes and leaving his room naked.

"Mom I love you." He called after her.

"I love you too." She called back.

Chris lay on his bed, still naked not believing what he and his mother had just done, he wanted to do more with her and knew it would be tough with dad coming home. He also knew his friends were going to stop at nothing to keep doing stuff with her too. Part of him found it hot that his friends all wanted his hot mom, as far as he knew only John was the only one of them to score with her. Part of him was jealous as well wanting to keep his mom to himself sexually and not share her with his friends.

11.

Frank arrived home and after he got settled in the three of them sat down to eats as a family; Frank was so engulfed in telling stories about his trip that he never noticed the exchange of glances between mother and son. Chris felt his cock stirring as he stared at his mother's breasts and flashbacks at what they did in his bedroom.

"So when is Catherine due back, I thought she would be back tonight with school starting back up tomorrow?" Frank asked.

"No they got held up due to weather; she will call and let us know." Katie replied.

"Well I was thinking while I was gone and it seems like you and Chris made amends, the first week school lets out, why don't you and his friends go to the beach house." Frank suggested.

"That is a wonderful idea dear. It's only a month and a half away Chris." She said.

"Yeah plenty of time to decide who's going?" He said.

"Well I think it is only fair that Brett, Stephen, Doug and John get to go." His mother said or are you going to start in about that.

"No your right." He said shrugging.

They finished dinner without too much more fanfare; Katie did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. Then she went to watch some television with her husband and son, about a half hour before they normally turned in she went upstairs to the bedroom. She had been longing to make love to her husband since he arrived home and she got upstairs to ready herself.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers
12