Katie's Craving Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,025 Followers

"The first one to five the loser has to cook dinner on the grill tonight." She said and she threw the ball into the basket. "I'm up one to nothing..."

"Aw no fair." He shouted.

The two of them splashed around trying to distract each other from making a shot, it was tied up four to four and Debbie had the ball. She got the idea to charge towards the basket and just drop it in; Chris saw what she was doing and meant to grab her around the waist and his hands ended up running down the front of her breasts first. The two of them laughed and wrestled playfully trying to get the ball, it popped loose and she went to go get it.

"Oh no you don't" He said and his action of pulling her back turned her around so they were face to face.

The two of them looked into each others eyes, they were breathing heavy and he took a chance and leaned in to kiss her on the mouth. When he did she locked her arms around his neck and the two of them began to kiss passionately in the pool.

Their tongues were now intertwining in each others mouths, Chris untied her top and she made no effort to stop him. He pulled her down to the shallow end of the pool and then broke the kiss off and swooped her up in one move and carried her out of the pool. He took her over to a lounge and laid her down on it, then he lay down on top of her and the two of them kissed passionately again.

He gently squeezed her firm breast and leaned down to kiss her small pink nipple, she arched her back up towards his mouth as he did this. He then surprised her kissing down her stomach and then he untied her bottoms. He moved the fabric out of the way to see her clean shaven pussy, her pink lips moist and slightly parted. Chris leaned down and pushed the labia apart and gently licked her pussy with his tongue savoring the taste. She tasted and smelled different than his mother, not as musky, almost fresher.

Debbie rarely had oral sex performed on her anymore and was really starting to get into the way Chris's tongue was working on her. She was getting wetter and she spread her legs wider to give him better access, when his tongue finally found her clit, she held his head there and told him to lick there. He did what she wanted and licked her pussy until she had an orgasm, her juices were flowing out of her pussy, Chris then slid two fingers into her and licked her clit some more and finger fucked her at the same time.

"Oh fuck Chris." She groaned aloud, "Oh yes, oh yes keep doing that."

She was moaning loud neighbors probably could hear her and she did not care, this was the best she had ever had her pussy licked. Soon she was rewarding Chris with the juices of her second orgasm; he stood up after she was finished cumming and undid his shorts pulling out his nice hard cock. Debbie watched as he got between her legs but before he could plunge into her pussy she made him stop.

"You have to fuck my ass." She said. "I'm not on the pill and can't risk getting pregnant so fuck my ass or I will have to blow you."

"What should we use for a lube?" He asked really wanting to fuck her hot little ass.

"The suntan lotion that will work." She said.

He got up and she obediently rolled over on all fours spreading her ass cheeks apart, Chris squirted some lotion on her ass and on his cock. Then slowly eased him into her slowly letting her get used to every inch of the intruder pushing into her ass.

"Oh god go slow Chris, go slow." She said. "Chris was a couple inches bigger than her husband and a little more girth as well.

Soon he was all the way into her tight little asshole and he gently moved in and out of her, she grunted softly as he did. She could feel his penis with every push put just enough pressure on her g spot to give her pleasure in her vagina at the same time. With each stroked of his cock her ass began to loosen up and she was able to take it faster and harder. Chris loved holding the cheeks of her firm small ass as he sped up the pace fucking her tight bum.

"Oh that's it baby fuck my ass, you like fucking my ass don't you." She said overcome by excessive horniness and lust.

"Oh yes Debbie you have the best ass in the neighborhood." He said in between grunts.

"I'm going to reach up and play with my pussy while you fuck my ass, you like fucking my hot married ass." She said. "Oh god I feel like such a naughty slut."

"Yes oh, yes, it's so fucking tight." He groaned.

"That's it, that's it baby fuck me hard now, I'm going to cum, fuck me hard Chris." She begged.

Chris started slamming his cock in and out of her ass faster and harder slamming into her ass cheeks with ever thrust, he could feel her hand down between her legs working on her pussy as he did. He could not believe this was happening and how hot Debbie was making this.

"Oh god, I can't hold it anymore I'm going to cum." He groaned.

"Oh fuck baby me too, me tooooooooooooo!" She screamed.

As soon as his hot cum exploded inside her ass, she had her third and most powerful orgasm of their encounter. He pulled his limp cock from her ass and she collapsed on the lounge trying to catch her breath and he sat down besides her trying to do the same.

"That was so hot, you are so hot." He said to her.

"Thanks your not so bad yourself." She said. "But you know Chris this."

Before she could say anymore he leaned down kissed her on the mouth and then nuzzled her ear, she enjoyed that he was more sensitive than her husband after sex. He continued to kiss her ear and neck alternating between the two.

"I have never cheated on my husband before, but the lemonade, the fact that he was being an asshole, the way you treat me, I could not resist." She said.

"So let's not think about that, let's just think about us right now." He said.

"As much as I would like it there can't be an us." She said rolling over as her phone rang.

She went inside to take the call as he got dress, gathered up her suit, the bottles and went inside, she was crying and yelling at the same time. When she was done she slammed down the phone and stood there and started crying. Chris put everything down and went over wrapping his arms around the sobbing naked woman.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"My asshole of a husband was arrested for driving under the influence while one of his friends was trying to get a few prostitutes to ride up in the RV with them and stay the weekend." She explained with a sob.

"Wow that is fucked up." He said surprised at what he heard.

"Then he had nerve to ask if I would drive up and bail them out." She said drying her tears on his shirt. "Chris I don't want to be alone tonight."

"I'll call my mom, I will make something up." He said.

"Chris would clean up the mess in the living room, I'm going to go up and take a shower, buy some stuff for dinner." She said breaking out of his embrace and kissing him on the lips.

"Okay and I'll call my mom while I am at it." He said watching her walk away naked.

He cleaned up and Debbie came back down she smiled at him and left the house, he called his mother and explained to her he was done here for the day and told her how much he got done, she was impressed that he worked so hard for her. Then he told Katie that Debbie was happy with what he did and wanted to make them a nice dinner and watch some movies. He also said she wanted to know if he could spend the night in the guest bedroom because she did not want to be alone and they could get up early and finish tomorrow before her husband got home. Katie agreed that this was a good idea and told her son that she did not have a problem with it; he told her he would come home quick and gets some clean clothes first.

After he got back they made a nice meal and ate together out on the patio, then inside to watch a movie. At the end of the movie, Debbie pulled Chris's cock out of his shorts and gave him a slow and long blow job on the couch. She licked and sucked every inch of his shaft and fondled his balls gently the whole time going slowly. Chris could not believe that he was able to last as long as he did, it felt great and he had no real sense of urgency. When he finally exploded into her mouth, she swallowed his entire load, and then got up off the couch.

"Would get the lights and lock the doors?" She asked. "I will be upstairs getting ready."

He got up and took care of the lights and the doors by the time he got upstairs, she was laying on the bed in the master bedroom, and a few candles lit the room. She was wearing a black and white floral baby doll nightie that tied in the front. Chris stripped off his clothes his cock starting to get hard again at the sight of this attractive woman. He made his way to the bed and laid down next to her, she pulled him to her to kiss him and he pulled back.

"Don't worry I brushed and used mouth wash." She giggled and blew her minty breath in his face.

He laughed and then leaned down and kissed her, the two of them kissed for a long time and he was now fully hard. He put a condom on and the two of them made love, she made sure he kept the intensity to the same as it was on the couch; she wanted him to go slow and take his time. She knew that what they did earlier today was wild and hedonistic; she wanted this to be passionate.

Chris seemed to be an understanding and to her surprise an experienced lover as he sensed what she wanted and took his time. He gently untied the front of her nightie, pulled down her panties; he got between her legs and slid his condom clad penis into her. She moaned softly as he got his full length into her and he gently slid in and out of her.

The two of them kissed, touched and he would lean down and occasionally kiss her nipples, their groins grinding together in a slow rhythm. Debbie had several soft orgasms as they made love and about a half hour later Chris finally emptied himself into the condom. When he was finally done coming, he broke the embrace, threw the condom away and the two cuddled together in the bed and fell asleep.

Some timer around three in the morning she woke him up, she was gently playing with his cock trying to get it hard. Chris moaned softly had her small hands were stroking it up and down, he looked down at her and smiled. She smiled back at him and after a couple minutes he was hard again, he reached over to the night stand got another condom on. Once it was on she climbed on top of him and slid down on top of his cock, fully engulfing herself on it.

She started grinding her hips slowly putting her hands on the bed for support; Chris loved watching how beautiful and sexy she looked sitting atop of his cock. After a few minutes she sat straight up and began to ride him faster, bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Oh god I'm going to ride you so fucking hard, oh yeah that's it moves with me." She said as he too moved his hips to match her movements.

Debbie rode him until she had a huge orgasm, Chris who was no where near coming moved to get her off of him and got her up on all fours, then he got up behind her, he fucked her doggie style. He reached up with both of his hands and put them on her shoulders and slammed his cock in and out of her hard and fast. Debbie was screaming loudly with passion, she had not fucked this hard in her marital bed ever and here she was with the son of a neighbor getting harder and better than she ever had.

She had yet another hard and powerful orgasm as he pushed in and out of her, she had actually lost count how many she actually had tonight she knew it could not have been counted on one hand. Soon he was too was cumming and the two of them collapsed on the bed exhausted and worn out, they fell asleep.

The next morning Chris awoke to the aroma of bacon and eggs cooking, he never took the condom off from last night, but the one he had on was off and the one in the garbage was gone too. There was a note on the night stand that said to make sure he packed up all his stuff and the condoms before he came down to breakfast and he could take a shower too.

Chris took a quick shower, got dressed, got all his stuff and made sure he got his box of condoms. He went down and saw Debbie sitting at the table in a tank top and shorts already eating and a plate sitting there waiting for him.

"Should not take us too long to get the room painted and cleaned up, I thought a good breakfast would help." She said.

"Thank you." He replied.

The two of them ate quietly neither mentioning last night, when done she take the dishes to the sink. The two of them then went into the living room and got to work, around noon they were done, she asked Chris to clean up and she would go get her dishes done. He took the paint; the supplies out to the garage, and then came in the back door to the kitchen he watched her sexy little ass sway back and forth as she scrubbed a frying pan.

"Everything is put away." He said letting her know he was in there.

"Thank you, are you heading back home now?" She asked softly.

He did not answer her, instead he walked up behind her and put his arms around her, nuzzling her neck and kissing it. He pushed his hard cock up against her ass grinding it against her letting her know he was aroused.

"I can stick around for a little while if you want me to." He whispered in her ear.

"Chris, my husband will be home any time now." She said.

"Well I don't want last night to be a one time thing you are so hot I want to make love to you again." He said not wanting to be dejected.

"Chris last night was great, you were great, and maybe the best I ever had." She said regretting she told him that, she was a virgin when she married so she only had her husband to compare him too.

"Debbie." He said turning her around, she did not look at him and he reached down and lifted her chin gently to face him and he leaned down and kissed her softly. His other hand slid down her back to her ass and gently cupped her ass cheek. "Tell me I don't make you hot."

"Chris." She pleaded.

He moved his hand around and with his other hand he undid her jean shorts and reached inside them. Her pussy was wet, just as wet as yesterday, as wet as last night, it was very wet. He gently rubbed his fingers between her slit making her moan softly as he grazed her clit every now and again.

"Yes you make me hot, I'll let you see me again, you better not tell anybody, and you have to be discreet, give me your cell number." She said as he continued to rub her pussy. "But after I do this."

She reached down and undid his shorts and pulled his cock out of them and stroked him up and down. She spread her legs a bit wider to give him better access to her pussy and he found her clit and rubbed it more vigorously. She started jerking him off faster and faster now, panting as he played with her at the same time.

Then to her amazement Chris shot his load, several spurts of his cum exploded out of his cock and landed on her shirt, her shorts, on her hand and arm. She finished stroking him until every last drop was out of his cock. Then they both fixed themselves, as much as they could and she handed him a piece of paper and a pencil. He wrote his cell number down and she put it in her pocket.

"I need to get cleaned up and changed, I will call you, remember we have to keep things discreet." She warned.

"No problem, if I have to be discreet to keep making love to the hottest woman on the planet then I will." He said. "Call me when you get a chance."

He kissed her on the mouth for a few minutes, got his stuff and left, Debbie got cleaned up and changed, when her husband got home he first tried to do the make up and beg for forgiveness routine. They ended up having a huge argument and he eventually he left to go stay at a buddy's house leaving her alone and sobbing in her bedroom looking at the phone number on the piece of paper knowing now that no matter how bad her marriage was getting she had someone to go to, to fall back on and she knew when the time was right she would be calling that someone.

3.

After having a busy beginning of the week Katie was happy to have our normal routine again, it was four in the afternoon, her husband had called and told her he was going to have a business dinner and would not be home until late. Then she got a call from Chris and he told her that Debbie had some things for him to do after school and she offered to feed him when he was done. Her daughter had called earlier and told her that she had band practice for graduation day and then she was going to get pizza with her friends. Her daughter was down taking a nap and Katie got a glass of iced tea, sat down on the back patio with the baby monitor reading an interior design magazine.

She was wearing a ruched baby doll top she got from Victoria Secret and she had no bra on with it, it felt good not to have one on. The top showed a lot of her cleavage and allowed the warm sun to tan her shoulders. She was also wearing a pair of skimpy five pocket shorts that showed off a lot of her legs and her nice round ass. Her quiet moment was broken up by the sound of someone bouncing a basketball up the driveway.

"Chris let's shoot some hoops!" Shouted Brett as he came around the corner.

"Brett is quiet or you will wake the baby." Katie said loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh sorry, where is Chris?" He asked.

"Helping out a neighbor for a while, what are you up to?" She asked.

"Working on my hoop skills I need to keep practicing in order to make the team in college." He said.

"I'm sure you will do okay, you averaged quite a few points a game in high school." She said.

"Yeah I was our leading scorer but in college I would just be a normal kid trying to walk on." He replied seeing that she seemed to like his basketball skills. "Hey come on over to the hoop, you can bring the monitor play some one on one with me."

"Brett I can't do that, it's been years since I used to play with my brothers." She replied.

"You'll do fine." He said.

"Okay, let's play." She said putting her magazine and jumping out of the chair she was sitting.

They went out front to the garage where the basketball hoop was attached and Brett put the ball down and took off his shirt. Katie even though she had seen him without a shirt took a moment to admire his body, and then when he got up he bounced the ball to her.

"You can have the ball first." He said.

She started dribbling and he rubbed up against her playing defense as she tried to get closer to the basket to shoot. She threw the ball up and it bounced off the rim, he turned and jumped up grabbing the ball, then dribbled it out about twenty five feet away sinking a jump shot.

"Lucky shot." She laughed and took the ball back.

She dribbled around a bit and took a shot at ten feet away which went in, he laughed and took the ball back, now she was playing defense. Her heavy breasts were swaying in her top, she was rubbing them up against his back and he loved the feel of their firmness. Brett could feel his cock get hard; the smell of her perfume and her rubbing up against him was exciting him. He watched as her hands kept swiping at the ball he let her take it from him.

"Ha, I got it." She said turning with the ball towards the basket to shoot it.

"Ha and I got these," He said reaching behind her and pulling her top down off of her breasts quickly and cupping them into his hands pulling her too him making her drop the ball.

"Oh my Brett." She said as he squeezed them gently and ran his fingers over her sensitive nipples. "Not out in the open in the driveway where people can see."

He pulled her into the garage where her van and her car were parked; he turned her around and kissed her on the mouth, pushing his tongue in. Katie moaned as she tried to match the amount of passion returning the kiss, her husband had been too busy and tired to make love as usual and it's been a week since she had sex and she was very horny.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,025 Followers