Katie's Craving Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers

Brett pushed her over to her sports car and laid her down on the hood of it, he kissed down her neck to her breasts, then he licked and sucked them. Katie moaned as her breasts ached and enjoyed the sensation of what he was doing to them. Her large nipples became hard as his tongue switched back and forth between them flicking them rapidly.

"Oh yes, suck my tits, suck my tits." She cried out.

He continued his assault on them for a few more minutes then he worked his way down her stomach and undid her shorts pulling them off of her. He got on his knees and pushed the fabric of her thong away and ran his tongue up the wet slit of her pink pussy. She moaned with pleasure and arched her pelvis towards his mouth, he eagerly began licking her pussy, hitting her clit from time to time, it did not take long and she was cumming and gushing juices out. Brett loved the way they tasted and lapped even harder at them, then he stood up and his shorts were down and his hard cock was out.

"Hmmm, fuck me with that hard monster, fuck me good." She said spreading her legs for him.

Brett had to ease his cock slowly into her tight pussy, Katie moaned his inch by inch of his hard thick cock slid into her, it was just a hair smaller than John but it was still bigger than her husbands. He moved it in and out slowly to let her loosen up and get used to it. She was letting out soft whimpers as he did this he leaned down and positioned his arms behind her legs and he was now thrusting into as deep as he could as her legs were pushed wide apart and up toward her chest.

He leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, even though Katie never had tasted another woman she did not mind to taste her own juices off of Brett's mouth and chin. As she began to loosen up he fucked her faster and harder, she placed one arm under her breasts to keep them from moving so wildly and her other hand was playing with her clit as she got fucked.

"Oh god yes, oh yes fuck me hard, make me cum hard Brett." She said aloud.

"Yeah, you like this don't you." He growled. "Oh god your so tight you are going to squeeze the cum out of me."

Brett continued to fuck her hard and fast on the hood of her car, Katie could feel her juices flowing out of her pussy and down her butt and onto the car as she had an orgasm. She could feel another powerful orgasm building up inside of her as her young lover was moving his powerful young cock in and out of her.

"Oh god Brett, I'm cumming again, oh god it feels soooooooooooo ggggggggggggooooooooooodddddddddd!" She exclaimed aloud.

"OH SHIT!" He yelled as he too went off and he emptied his balls into her.

He continued to pump in and out of her until he was completely spent and soft again, and then his cock popped out of her. He pulled up his shorts, she arraigned he thong, pulled up her top, and got her shorts back on. They kissed for a few minutes and then the baby began to stir and she had to go tend to her, they said goodbye and left each other.

Later that night when Frank got home he went into the garage and saw white fluids on the hood of her car. So before going inside he stayed out there to clean it up, then he went inside to find his wife in the family room watching television.

"Katie when you are done with your car please remember to close the door, some weird bird crap on your car, don't worry I cleaned it up." He said.

"Thanks Frank that was sweet of you." She said guiltily.

4.

Instead of going to Butch's annual Memorial day barbeque Frank decided to host his own, he invited mostly families he worked with and not people from the neighborhood, the only neighbor going was Debbie cause during the week she called Katie and let her know that she had just separated from her husband. Katie thought it would be nice if she came to get her mind off of things.

While Katie was in the kitchen mixing up her homemade potato salad, she did not hear the only friend of her son's that was coming to the party. Brett could not come cause his parents made him go out of town to a relatives cook out, Stephen could not come cause he went to his new girlfriends house for a cook out, Doug was going with his mother some place near the beach for the weekend. So John was the only one coming and he crept up behind her and cupped her large breasts and nuzzled her neck.

"John stops it anyone could walk in and see us." She exclaimed.

"So are we going to see you in the pool today?" He asked slyly.

"Probably it's going to be hot enough for it." She said.

"Make sure you wear something sexy." He said as he walked out.

He walked out of the kitchen and went out to join Chris who was sitting near Debbie to talk with him. Katie knew her husband hated when she wore a swimsuit that was too revealing, but she really wanted to tease her young lover. After she was done with the potato salad she put it in the fridge and went up to her bedroom, she went through her suits.

She put on a black and white polka dotted suit that showed an enormous amount of her cleavage and the bottoms made her butt look great too she thought as she pulled them up and looked in the mirror. She put her shorts and shirt back on and went down to join everyone else at the barbeque.

The guests arrived and everything was in full swing, the food was laid out on the largest table they had in the garage and her husband was grilling burgers and hot dogs. Her husbands co workers did not flirt with her half as much as the neighbors did, but John was flirting quite a bit even in front of Frank who gave him several dirty looks.

A couple hours after eating everyone that brought swimsuits were enjoying the pool, Katie finally decided she would too and stripped down to her bikini. Frank gave her a disapproving look as she jumped in and played games with John, Chris and Debbie. Katie noticed that Debbie and Chris were very touchy feely with each other and very friendly. She felt a twinge of jealousy that her son moved onto a different older woman and a sense of relief. A few weeks ago she would have disapproved of the relationship but now she could not say anything.

The more fun she seemed to be having, the more stares she got from her husbands male co workers the angrier Frank had gotten. He drank beer after beer while watching his wife's sexy body on display and how this young punk like John seemed to be bold in putting his hands on her. At around 8 p.m. everyone had left the party, Frank was now pretty drunk, the baby was down for bed after being passed around from person to person and their daughter had left with a friend she knew and spent the night at their house.

Katie and Debbie put all the leftovers away and she had her son and John work on cleaning up out on the patio. Frank announced he was drunk and tired, he staggered his way upstairs and passed out on the bed, and Katie went upstairs to check on him, he was out cold. She made sure he was on his stomach in case he got sick he would not choke. Then she went back downstairs to find her son, John and Debbie outside sitting on a picnic table. They had a cooler over there and the boys were partaking in the beer that was leftover while Debbie drank wine from the bottle.

"Katie I tried to stop them but they took the beer anyways." She said taking a swig and handing her a bottle that sat by her. "Here I got you one."

"Boys, not a word about you guys drinking to anyone, you may be eighteen but you are a far cry from twenty one." She said taking the wine.

"Don't worry mom there is not enough to get drunk on." Chris said. "There are only six beers left after we drink the ones we have."

The four of them sat on the table laughing and joking, both women had polished off the bottles of wine they were working on and started on another one which they passed back and forth. It started to get cooler and Chris suggested they build a fire in the metal burn pit and sit by that on the lounge chairs. After they got the fire going the boys moved two of the large lay down chairs by it and no others. Chris and Debbie sat next to each other on one and Katie sat next to John on the other.

As they sat talking and finishing the bottle of wine, John edged closer to Katie and put his arm around her lower back. She was feeling pretty buzzed and did not do anything to stop him she noticed her son did the same by Debbie. He whispered something into her ear and she giggled for a minute.

"You this reminds me of younger days, don't it Katie, drinking, a nice fire and a couple handsome young men to cuddle with." said Debbie.

"Yes those were good memories." Katie sighed.

"Well we can create new ones." Chris said and leaned in and kissed Debbie on the lips and she did not pull away, instead she returned the kiss.

Katie knew she should say something but instead she sat mesmerized as her son and her neighbor kissed passionately. He pulled her down on the lounge so they were laying side by side, making out passionately with each other. Chris's hands were exploring all over Debbie's firm body and he unbuttoned her blouse and opened it up to expose her bikini top she had on under it.

Before she knew it he pulled the cups of it off of her breasts and he stopped kissing her and leaned down to suck on her round firm breast. Debbie arched her back up towards her son's mouth enjoying the sensation his tongue was making on her sensitive nipples. John reached over and pulled her tee shirt up over her head and undid her bikini top. She sat powerless to stop him; he leaned back on the lounge and pulled down his shorts to reveal his large hard cock.

Katie turned towards him and stared at his cock then she straddled his legs and leaned down to kiss the head of it. Then she engulfed it into her eager mouth giving him a blow job in front of her son and neighbor, this was not lost on Chris and Debbie. She sat up and pulled off her top and blouse, and then she helped Chris get his shorts down. She dove in quick and sucked on his hard cock as well, you could hear nothing but the crackle of the fire, the slurping sounds these two women made on the young cocks.

"Katie stops sucking and get up on top of me and ride it." John said knowing he had her wrapped around his finger.

She stood up and in one motion she pulled down her shorts and bikini bottoms at the same time, then she climbed up on top of John. He held his cock in place and helped guide it towards her pussy as she impaled herself on it. Debbie got up and took off her shorts and bikini bottoms and climbed up on top of Chris as well. The two women were moaning passionately as they rode their young lovers their bodies set aglow by the fire light.

"Oh god Katie, you son has such a nice cock." Debbie moaned.

"Man buddy your mom has the biggest firmest tits ever." John exclaimed as he reached up and squeezed them.

After both women were pleasured to orgasm, John motioned for Katie to get off of him and he positioned her onto all fours. John did the same with Debbie and the two young men were fucking the two older women from behind. Chris was slapping and squeezing Debbie's hot little ass as he pounded his cock in and out of her. John had one hand fondling one of Katie's large breasts and the other underneath her rubbing her clit as he fucked her.

"Oh god John, oh god fuck me lover, oh god I love your big cock, oh yes fuck me." She moaned.

"Yes Chris, give it to me hard, fuck me hard." Debbie screamed.

After a fast and furious fuck session, the two women had orgasm after orgasm, the two young me finally exploded into their pussies. The boys laid back on the lounge chairs trying to recover from the hard fucking they had given the two women.

"Chris you want to see something real hot." Debbie whispered in his ear.

"Sure." He said.

She got up from the chair and pulled Katie who was still naked up from hers and she kissed her on the cheek and embraced her. Katie stood still paralyzed from what Debbie was doing, Chris waved for John to move out of the way and Debbie pushed her down on the now vacant lounge. She kissed all over Katie's face and found her lips, she was very reluctant at first but when Debbie reached down and brushed her hand over her cum soaked pussy she gasped and Debbie slid her tongue in.

It had been a long time since Katie had any kind of sexual relationship with another woman but she found the softness of the kiss to be warm and inviting and she was horny and drunk still so she found herself returning it. Debbie and she were now exploring each other with their hands; she loved how she could hold Debbie's whole breast with her hand. Debbie could not believe how firm her large breasts were and teased her nipples. She pulled Katie further down on the lounge and then she stood up and to her surprise she climbed on top of Katie backwards lying down on top of her.

"Oh my god Debbie what are you doing." She moaned.

"I'm to suck on your pussy enjoying the taste of you and your young lover, while you suck on mine and enjoy how I taste mixed with your own son." She said and began to spread her labia and lick at her pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels good." Katie moaned.

"Lick her pussy mom." Chris said from his chair.

Katie spread Debbie's cute little pink pussy apart and began to eagerly lap at it, soon the two women were involved in a sixty nine where they were licking, sucking and fingering each other. The two women savored each other's juices as well as the cum that poured out of them while doing so. After about fifteen minutes they brought each other to orgasm. Then they changed position and kissed and held each other enjoying the afterglow.

Debbie finally got up and got dressed and Chris walked her home, when he got to her door step she gave him a long blow job before sending him back to his house. At his house Katie was still laying naked on the lounge, she was exhausted; John was hard again and wanted more. She just laid there powerless as he came over and got between her legs, and he fucked her long and slow. She did not have powerful orgasms as she did before, but she had several nice little ones.

John fucked her slow and deep, making her enjoy every inch of his cock, forty five minutes later he finally came again and it was decided he should head home. When she got up she found her husband still passed out and she took a shower, put on a night shirts and went to bed.

Thankfully the next day her husband even though hung over took care of the baby so she could sleep. He asked why she was hung-over and she said her and Debbie talked and drank wine which was not a lie. He gave her the silent treatment the rest of the day and she did not bring up what happened with Chris either.

She kept his secret and he seemed to be keeping hers.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers