Katie's Craving Pt. 08

Story Info
Final chapter.
3.7k words
4.26
30.6k
33
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,003 Followers

A few days later John finally called Katie on her cell phone and asked if she could meet him. She explained it would be hard to do at her house her daughter was there and husband would be home soon.

"Do you think you can get someone to watch the baby and meet me at my house, my dad is at work and my mom is out of town visiting her sister?" He asked.

"Okay I can do that." She replied.

The next day after Katie found someone to watch the baby for her she drove over to John's house. As she drove over she was thinking how silly it was she wanted to look good for John, that she took extra time with her hair and makeup. Then she put on a black leather skirt that stopped just above the knee and she wore a black lace tank top with it. If that was not sexy enough underneath would really get his motor going, the black lace pushes up bra with matching panties would do the trick.

She pulled into the drive way and went to the back door, John opened the back door and let the vision of beauty in. He instantly forgot that he was mad at her knew what would happen next.

"Hi John, surprised I have not heard from you for a few days." She said. "You should not be out of school though."

"Always a mother, a very sexy one but still a mother." He replied.

"So what is it you need to see me about?" She asked.

"Why don't we go someplace more comfortable to talk?" He said taking her hand and leading her through the house.

He led her upstairs and into his bedroom, it was quite the mess with clothes scattered all over the floor. She sat down on his bed and he sat next to her, instead of talking he leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth. As their tongues tangled with each other he pushed back on the bed.

Instead of rushing things John gently caressed her skin that was exposed and ran his hands up and down her body sending light shockwaves of pleasure through her. Then he undid the buttons to her shirt and she helped him pull it off of her. The bra came off next, while they kissed he gently teased her breasts with caresses and he pinched her nipples softly making her purr in his mouth.

He broke the kiss off and kissed his way down her neck then on to her chest, he took her breasts into his hands and kissed them both softly. John flicked his tongue over her sensitive nipples and then he went back up to kiss her. His hand trailed down her stomach and he pulled the zipper to her skirt down. He ran his hand over top of her panty clad crotch; he could feel the dampness of her wetness through the thin material. John pushed his hand past the waist band and slowly rubbed her pussy once in a while teasing her clit.

John finally stopped toying with her and sat up he pulled her skirt and panties off, Katie went to take her heals off and he told her to leave them on. Then he pulled his tee shirt off and the gym shorts to reveal his nice big cock. She was pleasantly surprised to find John was in no hurry, he gently kissed his way up her legs slowly parting them to give him access when he got to her pussy.

John ran his tongue up the slit of her pussy, licking up the wetness that was oozing from it. After several times up and down it he avoided her sensitive clit, then finally his tongue hit it making Katie tense up with pleasure. John's tongue swirled around and flicked it, she started to slowly hump her pelvis to his mouth, then he took two fingers and gently pushed them into her slowly finger fucking her tight pussy.

"Oh yes John, oh my god you are doing that so good baby." She cooed as he continued his assault on her pussy.

After John brought her to orgasm he continued to lick her until she completely subsided. Then he eased himself up between her legs and slid his cock into her tight hot pussy. Her muscles contracted around his cock, John slowly began to pump his cock in an out of her as she pulled him down to her breasts. John sucked on both of them stopping just short of drawing any milk.

For several minutes he continued fucking her, he alternated from kissing her to sucking on her large tits. John then rolled off of her and she climbed on top of him slowly bouncing up and down on his big cock.

"Oh my I love riding your big cock baby; you like watching your friend's mom ride your cock don't you." She said.

"Yes." He hissed.

Katie continued to ride him and it was not long she had another powerful orgasm, she had lost count how many he had given her today. Her pussy was now getting used to his cock as she had not had him in a while. To her surprise John had not cum yet, little did she know he jerked off about a half hour before her arrival so he could last longer?

John motioned for her to get off and then he rolled her up onto all fours, he positioned himself behind her and started to fuck her doggie style. Now he was not doing it slow, he was fucking her fast and hard. Katie was now moaning and panting out loud keeping up with the wild fucking he was giving her. John reached under her and grasped one of her swinging breasts giving it a squeeze. While fucking her he got the idea to ask her a few questions.

"Are you fucking Brett too?" He asked.

"What, yes I still have sex with him too." She replied.

"I want you to stop, I want you all to myself." He grunted as he held on tight to her waist as she tried to pull away.

"Okay, okay, you know how much I love your cock." She moaned.

"I don't even want you to have sex with your husband, just me." He said to her surprise.

"John I'm married, can't we talk about this when we are done, now just fuck me." She replied.

John reached for some lube he kept by the bed in case he needed it, he put some on his finger and pushed it into her ass. Katie was shocked by what he just did and managed to get off his cock and lay flat on the bed.

"John what do you think you're doing?" She asked trying to get up.

"I want your ass." He said pushing her back down.

John rubbed some lube onto his cock and then pushed it into her tight asshole, he made Katie squirm to get away from him. He managed to hold onto her waist and he pushed the entire length of his cock into her virgin ass. John started to pump his cock in and out of her ass slowly as Katie sobbed at the sudden intruder.

"John please I do not like this, stop it hurts." She cried.

"I just want you to know your ass and everything else is mine." He hissed as he continued to fuck her ass.

"John please stop, we can do something else, I'm not into this!" She said loudly.

"Almost done Katie, just a few more seconds." He grunted.

Finally, he shot load after load of hot semen up her ass, he finally was done and her rolled off of her. He laid next to her on the bed as Katie lay next to him gently sobbing to herself.

"How could you do that to me?" She sniffed.

"Do what?" He asked sarcastically. "We just had the hottest sex together and it will just keep getting better."

John got up off of his bed and got some clean clothes from his dresser, he then walked over to his bedroom door.

"I really need to take a shower." He said. "Remember what I said stay away from Brett and your husband."

Katie got dressed quickly despite the fact that her asshole hurt and it had cum dripping out of it. She got in her car and drove home as quick as she could, she went straight for her bathroom and took a shower. After her shower she no longer felt sexy and just wore an old tee shirt and sweats.

For a week she managed to avoid both John and Brett, it did not help she was still taking her hormone pills and she was getting very horny. She tried to get her husband to have sex with her a couple times and he feigned being too tired. John was calling her constantly and she let his calls go to straight to voice mail. When she checked the messages they were getting creepy and obsessive about her. What turned out to be fun fling with young guys is now turning into a bad dream for her.

Katie had just put the baby down for a nap when Brett was at the back door tapping on it to come in. She walked over to the door and opened it to let him in, she was kind of glad to see him.

"Hey Brett you here to see Chris or you here to see me." She laughed.

"Well I did stop by to see Chris, but I'm always glad to see you." He said laughing also.

"Let's go into the family room." She said leading the way.

Katie looked good today with a baseball jersey on and a small pair of shorts that showed off her legs and butt. They both sat down on the small couch and Brett went to kiss her. Katie stopped him and asked him if they could talk for a few minutes before they do anything.

"Sure what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Brett you know this is just a fling right, you do not expect me to leave my husband or be your girlfriend." She said.

"No whatever gave you that idea, I mean do not get me wrong your hot as hell and a fun lady to be around but I know I will be going off to college soon and we had fun while it lasted." He told her reassure her.

"Well what started this off is I have been sex with both you and John, however John has both hurt me physically and mentally and now he is getting really possessive of me lately." She explained.

"Really what an asshole." Brett exclaimed. "He hurt you, I will kick the shit out of him."

"That is sweet Brett, I told him that I no longer want to see him or have him come around here." She replied.

"Well if you still have any more problems with him let me know the offer to kick the shit out of him still stands." Brett replied.

Katie felt better after talking to Brett and leaned into kiss him, soon they were both kissing each other passionately on the couch. Brett wasted no time unbuttoning her shirt and was pleasantly surprised she had no bra on. He gently rolled her nipples with his thumbs making them hard sensitive nubs. He then leaned down to gently kiss and suck on each one of them. Katie pulled her shorts and thong off while he was doing this, then she reached down pulling his hard cock out of his gym shorts he was wearing.

Katie pushed Brett back and got up on all fours, she lowered her head into his lap and began to suck his cock. Brett moaned aloud as her mouth moved up and down his cock, her tongue swirling around the head of it. He reached underneath her and began to rub her wet pussy with his hand. Katie moaned softly as she continued to work his cock up and down with her mouth.

Unbeknownst to Katie and Brett, John had come in through the garage and was in the kitchen. He saw Katie and Brett having sex in the living room, he was angry at first, but then got an idea. John went back into the kitchen and grabbed Katie's cell phone and took back to the family room standing out of sight he recorded everything.

Brett had enough of Katie's mouth and wanted something else, he pulled her up and she took the hint and climbed on top of his cock easing it into her pussy. While she rode up and down on it slowly he held onto her large breasts gently sucking or licking one from time to time. Katie could feel her orgasm building as she rode up and down a little faster.

"Oh yes Brett fuck me harder." She moaned.

Brett took the hint reaching down to put his hands on her ass cheeks, he now thrusted up as hard as he could to meet her coming down on his cock. Katie's juices were now pouring out of her pussy as she was cumming very hard. She collapsed on top of Brett as she finished having her orgasm. He rolled her and himself over onto the couch in one fluid motion and still with his penis inside of her. Slowly he continued pushing his cock in and out of her with finally one big grunt he unloaded his semen into her.

John snuck back out of the house and quickly headed back home with the incriminating video he had just taken on his phone. If his plan worked he would be able to get rid of both Brett and her husband, then he could have Katie all to himself.

When he got home he went to his father's den and went through the directory he kept on his desk. Even though his father had a lap top on his desk and at work, a cell phone he still kept a book with his friend's phone and cell numbers, e mail addresses and home addresses. He found Frank's cell number and wrote it down, later that night after dinner he went to a store and bought a phone to use as a burner.

John sent the video to his burner phone and then dialed Frank's number sending him the video of Brett fucking his beautiful wife in the family room. Now all he had to do was to sit back and let nature take its course.

Frank was busy pumping gas on his way home from the office, when the call arrived he was going to ignore it at first not recognizing the number but then he saw it had a video attached to it. He thought maybe it was a client or salesmen using a different phone who wanted him to see something related to his work. So he clicked on the video attachment, when he saw the video of his wife having sex in the family room with a friend of his sons he nearly threw up.

He stopped pumping gas and put the pump nozzle back in the holder, he slowly got back into his car and drove home. When he walked into the house he felt quite of bit of anger but knew he had to try to reel it in some before he talked to his wife. Chris was not home and his daughter was playing with the baby on the family room floor.

"Hey sweetie, why don't you take the baby for a quick walk, I have something I need to talk to your mother about." He said quietly.

"Okay dad, I hope it's about our next vacation. I really like to get out and go camping soon." She said picking up the baby and putting her in the stroller.

"Sure sweetie" He said and headed for the kitchen. He saw Katie taking a casserole out of the oven.

He had to remind himself that this was no longer his beautiful wife, the mother of his children, this was now a dirty cheating slut. She turned around after putting the casserole on the counter and smiled at him.

"Well your home early for a change." She said.

"How long has it been going on?" He asked.

"How long has what been going on?" She asked now confused.

"This!" He shouted holding the phone out towards her with the video playing of her and Brett from earlier.

"Oh my god, how did you find out, who sent you the video?" She asked.

"I don't know who sent it to me, so how long have you been fucking our son's friend?" He asked even more angry.

"When you left for that bike trip." She said.

"Why Katie, why would you do this to us, we just had a baby, we have a great family, why would you go and destroy it.?" He asked as he started to sob.

"The pills the doctor put me on and the lack of sex has really messed up my libido. I thought about getting off of them but the sex has been so great and frequent that I could not bring myself to give them up." She explained tearing up.

"I'm leaving for a bit, I really need to get out of here and think." He said wiping his eyes.

"Frank, I'm sorry. I really do love you." She said as he stormed out and peeled out of the driveway.

Katie went up to her bedroom and laid down on the bed, she started crying into her pillow when her son came home. He knocked softly on the door and she told him to come in, he entered and sat down on the bed next to his mother.

"Your dad found out, he's very angry I don't know what he's going to do" She sobbed.

"Mom don't worry once he calms down you two can try to talk and work things out." He replied rubbing his mother's back.

"I hope so Chris." She replied.

Frank arrived on the street Brett lived on and he saw Brett walking up his walkway, Frank pulled into the driveway quickly and got out and attacked Brett. He punched the young man in the face and pushed him down on the ground. Lucky for Brett his father was putting the garbage out and came running at Frank. Brett's father was a former wrestler in college and he did some amateur boxing as well. He laid Frank out with one punch then picked him up off the ground in a half nelson.

"Frank what the fuck has gotten into you?" Brett's father asked holding the man back from his son.

"I got a video tonight of your son having sex with my wife." He replied.

"Is that true Brett?" His dad asked.

"Yes sir, but can you blame me Dad. You've seen Katie, she is so hot." Brett said brushing himself off.

"Your mom has called the cops; go inside I'll deal with you later." He said. "Sorry Frank, maybe you need a night in jail to cool off." Brett's dad said letting him out of the hold as his son entered the house.

"They destroyed my life and family, you don't understand Rob." He sobbed.

"Hey man, I'd be pissed too. But you will get through this, beating the hell out of people is not the way to do it." Rob replied as the cop car pulled up. After a few days Frank was staying with a friend from work, he arranged to have his stuff picked up by movers at the end of the week. He did not want the pain or having this be public record in divorce court. Even though she cheated he arranged for her to have the house and offered a decent child support payment each month.

Chris and Brett in the meantime pretended they did not know anything about the video or John sending it Frank. Katie even explained to Chris how obsessive he became of her and how he got rough with her the last time they were together. The two young men planned to something for John the next time he came over to see Katie. John came over the first weekend Frank was gone and knocked on the front door. She let him in and led him to the family room, she sat in the chair while he sat on the couch.

"I heard you and your husband are no more, don't worry Katie I'm all the man you need now." He said to her reaching out to touch her leg.

"Why don't you take your clothes off and we will make love right here." She said standing up to pull her shirt off.

When John was completely naked Chris and Brett jumped out from behind the furniture, they quickly wrestled him down and taped his hands behind his back. Then they put a piece of tape over his mouth and led him out to the garage where Doug and Steve were waiting with Steve's van he just recently bought.

They drove him to the busy mall and took his tape and gag off, John knew better than to try to fight back against four guys. He was pissed but he was more scared at what they had planned for him.

"That was the last time you fucking ever go near my mom." Chris said. "I ever find out you have gone near her again it will be much worse."

They got to the front of the mall and Chris hauled off and punched him in the mouth and then they opened the doors and pushed the naked John out. They sped off leaving him there and he was eventually picked up and arrested. Not only did he have to do probation but he had to register as a sex offender.

After school finished Doug and Steve both went off to college out of state while Chris and Brett decided to do community college in town. Chris and Debbie actually live together now and she and Katie have opened a successful interior decorating business. Katie tried dating men her own age and Brett tried dating college girls however they both found that they were still attracted to each other. They have decided to take the relationship slow, as for Frank he met a lady on a bike race trip, the two of them have much in common and will be getting married in the fall.

The End

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,003 Followers