Katie's Crush Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie goes to college, ditching the old her.
2.3k words
4.08
18.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Katie-

I fixed my red glittery mini dress that flaunted my C-cup beauties. It was my first frat party in my sophomore year of college and I was still a virgin. What a pity! I was SURE to get something in high school, but no. I guess my nerdy glasses and food-filled braces didn't get me that far.

I walked up the stairs to the porch, a guy puking over the edge of the railing into the bushes and a couple making out on the porch swing. Along with booming rap music flowing out the windows of the house and drunken teenagers.

I raised the bottom of my dress up to the tip of my pussy. Oh my God, I changed so much from high school. I got contacts and perfect teeth. No more frizzy hair, a flat chest, or bootcut jeans. I now had an image of a slut. Perfect tits, a nice ass, wavy light brunette hair, and skimpy clothes. Plus a line of guys wanting my goodies.

Did I also mention I still had a crush on Mason from senior year? Well, I do. Even though I haven't seen him in two years. Sigh. He was so cute with his short hair and dashing manner. If only I could see him again.

I stepped inside the house and the first thing that happened was an ass grab and, "Hey sweet tits!" coming from beside me. I smiled slightly, not wanting to fight, and continued to walk through the house through a crowd. I managed to get to the beer keg and took a cup, filling it all the way to the top before taking a sip. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Looking around, I saw someone familiar. I squinted my eyes and studied them. Skinny body, toned ass, and curly blonde locks. I gasped and stood up, walking over there and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Can I help you?" she said in a snippy tone.

"Oh my GOD! Alyssa! It's me! Katie!" I put a hand by my cheek and cocked my hip out.

Her eyes got wide and she looked me up and down, stopping at my breasts then looking up at me.

"Holy shit! What happened to you?" she touched my hair and my dress "You look so different!"

"Well, I got contacts, tamed my wildebeest of hair, and ditched all those bootcut jeans for my new look. Le Slut." I giggled and looked at her, "You didn't change much. Except for your body!"

"I know. I know. Volleyball kept me in good shape!" she smiled and smoothed a hand across her flat stomach.

I soon felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and looked up at a guy. Flippy hair, green eyes, muscular arms. What would he want with me? Oh, right. I'm a "slut" now.

"Yes?" I asked, sipping on my beer then smiling.

"Oh hey Mason!" Alyssa said with a smile.

MASON?? THAT WAS MASON?? Oh...my...God. He got even MORE cute! Like, he was hot. Smoking hot.

"Hey Alyssa. Who's this?" he asked, looking down at me and smiling. His smile always made me melt but now it was more intense.

"It's Katie!" Alyssa said, doing the same hand movement as I did.

When she said that, his eyes went wide and he looked me up and down, biting his bottom lip.

"Whoa! No way! Katie?" he said, stopping at my face and looking into my eyes.

"Hi." I managed out. I felt so stupid for just saying hi like a little kid.

"Um, uh...wow." He smiled and looked down at my breasts, reaching his hands up a little then putting them down.

"I'll let you two talk." Alyssa said while flipping her two-toned hair out of her face and walking to the beer keg, flirting with random guys.

Mason looked down into my eyes and smiled. All I could do was smiled back.

"You look gorgeous..." he said a smirk on his face.

"Thank you. You look handsome too. And your hair!" I said while running my fingers through it. It was soft to the touch and made me shiver lightly. He put his hand on my hip and chuckled.

"I know. I grew it out once I moved out." He smiled and bit his bottom lip when I took my hand out of his hair and placed it on his shoulder, "Want to go for a walk and catch up on things?"

I smiled and nodded, taking his manly hand into my small petite one. I lead him through the crowd of people and outside, down the stairs of the porch and onto the sidewalk with my Christian Louboutin heels clicking as I walked.

"So, what's been happening the past two years?" I said, looking up at him innocently.

"Nothing really. I went to Colby after graduation then transferred here to FSU. I like it here better. More of a party school." He said, smiling down at me. I smiled back at him and nodded my head.

"Cool. Once we graduated, I moved to Florida to come here. Been here ever since." I looked around at the fraternities and sororities all lit up with parties and studying.

"Um, I have a question." He said, looking in the same direction I was.

"Okay. Go for it." I said, looking down at the ground a little nervous.

"Did you like me in high school?"

I inhaled deeply and shot my head up, my cheeks brightly red and burning. I turn my head to look at him and nodded slowly.

"Sorta kinda. I like you...now...too..." I giggled nervously at the end and look away, not wanting him to see my flaming cheeks.

"Well, I must say, I liked you too. But even more now." He explained, checking out my voluptuous body. I feel my cheeks burn more and I decide to take a big risk and look up at him.

"Really?"

But, before he could respond, it started to drizzle outside a little. I looked up at the sky, as did he, and saw a flash of lightning.

"Come on! How far away is your house?" He asked pulling my hand.

I pointed over to the non-lit houses, also known as Alpha Phi, and he tugged me over there. He started to run and I tried to keep up. I couldn't move my legs very far in my tight dress plus I was wearing heels. I moved my feet quickly to match his long stride. Soccer players. Tisk tisk. I swear they have the longest strides.

We finally reached Alpha Phi, it has been pouring for a while now and we're both soaked. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Look at you!" he said, gasping back laughs.

"Well, look at you!"

We both laughed more and I looked around, seeing nobody in the house.

"Wow. Everybody must be at the party." I explained.

I looked up at him and smiled, tugging his hand and leading him up the stairs to my dorm room. I pulled him into my large room with the king size bed. I was in the top notch sorority house so they treated us nicely. No roommates and big big rooms.

He sat down on my bed and bit his bottom lip, watching me close to the door and locking it. I turned around and saw that he had a slight bulge in his pants. I tore my eyes away from it, using all of my will power to do so, and walked to the bathroom, tossing him a towel.

"Thanks" he said in his wonderful deep voice.

I nodded my head even though he couldn't see me. I ran the towel through my hair and walked out of the bathroom, rubbing all over my body to dry off.

-Mason-

I felt myself get hard as I watched her dry off. Damn she got sexy! I just wanted to see her pussy, at least the folds. I was still a virgin but I bet she most likely wasn't. I took off my rain soaked t-shirt and threw it on the ground. She looked over at me and smirked.

"Nice abs, Mase" she said with a wink.

"Nice ass, Kat" I said, winking back at her.

She smirked and unzipped the back of her dress while walking over to me. She pulled it down, showing her amazing tits.

"What size are they?" I asked, lifting my hands to touch one.

"C...go ahead. Touch them."

I bit my lip and placed my hand gently on her breast, twirling her nipple between my thumb and index finger.

"Ohhh" she gasped out.

I leaned my head in and guided her nipple into my mouth, sucking on it and feeling It erect and hard in my mouth.

"Yes. More"

I bit on her nipple gently, sucking and pulling on it. When she talked, it was more of a whisper. A very pleasurable whisper. I moved onto her other breast and did the same thing with her moaning and gasping.

I pulled back and put my hand on her hips, sliding the rest of her dress down.

"Mason...I...don't..." she managed out as I fondled her huge tit in my hand. I looked up at her and put on a small puppy dog face.

"What baby?" I whisper out, putting my lips against her stomach. "Don't you like it when I touch you?"

"Yes. But...don't tease me. I don't think I could take it" She uttered out as she moaned lightly.

I pulled down her dress all the way until her wonderful blue lace panties were revealed. I kissed her stomach and rubbed her hips. I put my finger by her sex and rubbed in the slit over her panties.

"Oh yes, Mase. Touch me there"

I smirked and picked her up, placing her on the bed gently, laying down.

-Katie-

He crawled on top of me and started kissing down my chest, heading slowly to my now wet pussy. He pulled down my panties a little and grunted when he saw the folds of my sex. I gasped when his finger brushed across my cunt, turning to a yelp when he rubbed my clit, then a moan when he lowered his head and starting sucking on my clit. He pushed my legs apart and dug his head in deeper towards my clit, sucking and biting on it.

"Ohhh, fuck! Mason!" I moaned out. I started to grab my tits, pulling on the nipples to increase the intensity.

He rubbed a finger against my slit before shoving it into my tight wet pussy. He continued to eat at my clit while finger fucking me. I pulled at my tits more, groaning and moaning loudly. I felt a slight pressure as another finger joined his first one. It wasn't long before I felt the walls of my pussy clench around his fingers. I was close to the edge but I wasn't going to stop him anytime soon.

"More! I need more!" I said loudly, arching my back and wriggling around in the sheets. He picked up his pace and plunged his fingers into me, hitting my g-spot each time.

"Oh shit! I'm there! I'm there!" I cried out and exploded on his fingers.

He smirked and pulled his head away, licking the little bit of my cum from his lips. He took his fingers out and I grabbed his hand, licking up his index finger then sucking on both of them. I pulled his fingers out my mouth and sat up in the bed on my knees. I kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, "My turn"

I kissed down his stomach to his hips, laying down and twirling my hands around his shaft while getting turned on more and more with each grunt and groaned produced by him. I held his dick up to his stomach, licking it up from the balls to the tip and licking the pre-cum away. I start sucking on the head of his cock, tracing my eyes up his body to see his face. Eyes closed and in a pleasurable bliss.

"Yeah baby girl." he grunted. I took him in, all nine inches, and started to bob my head.

He tangled his fingers in my long hair, guiding my head up and down on his mouth. I t was like my lips were custom made for his cock. His long, thick, and juicy cock. I rubbed his balls, adding ecstasy to the moment. I continued for a while until his balls tensed up. That's when I knew, he was holding back and ready to pop.

"I'm close! So close! Oh shit I'm going to cum in your mouth! Uhhhh!" he grunted and groaned until his thick hot cum shot to the back of my throat. I sucked it down as one and two more spurts shot into my mouth, gulping those down as well. He was soon finished and I had a mouthful of his wonderful cum. I pulled back from him, holding the warm cum in my mouth, opening my mouth and dipping my finger in it, rubbing my finger along my lips, causing a mess. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Katie" he said sweetly, looking into my eyes. I licked my lips and swallowed the last bit of his cum and hugging him close to me.

"I love you too, Mason" he laid us down and pulled the blankets up over us, wrapping his arms around my waist. He set his chin on my shoulder and pulled me in close to him.

"My prince charming" I let out before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep. He chuckled and all I could think of was how perfect the night was. Meeting my crush and giving each other intensifying oral. Next time will be better. Much, much better.