Katie's Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to lick her everywhere! Even more, I somewhat wanted to fuck her repeatedly, if she wanted to.

However, after as much as she and I fucked, we could not! She got up on top of me after I came and sat on me and smiled and went to my chest and kissed my nipples and then my lips.

She went down me and kissed my limp cock, trying to entice it up again. She'd lick it, but nope it wasn't going anywhere.

She swallowed it limp and sucked it limp! Why? I don't know. She just liked doing it I suppose. Either way she sucked it as is. I only laid there watching her have fun.

This was a damn good time!

"Katie? We can't ever, ever do this or speak of this again!"

"Ohhh we can't ever speak of it again, she said, but 2 things we can do? We can always fantasize about it, true.

So let's fuck again anyways and I'll write about us in my diary, now that I have it back" and she giggled, hehehehehe.

12