Katie's Double Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Back to the pool with Katie, Lauren and Steve.
4k words
4.75
53.2k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers

The four friends sat around the small table enjoying the breakfast Katie had prepared. The young wife loved cooking and mixed up a batch of her famous French toast served with fresh fruit and bacon. She could barely keep up as the men devoured the food as quickly as it was placed on the table.

Not many words were spoken this morning, they just passed smiles back and forth and quietly enjoyed each other's company.

"Great breakfast Katie," Ken said, "the view is pretty good too."

Katie glanced down and noticed her bathrobe had partially opened, giving a peek to her perky little a breasts.

"Thanks," she laughed, "I'm glad you like it. The French toast too."

Katie undid her loosely tied belt and let the bathrobe fall open, giving the men and Lauren a good view of her body as she worked the kitchen.

It was another first for Katie but everyone else acted like serving breakfast naked was the most normal thing in the world. It wasn't long ago that Katie and Steve sat down and discussed ground rules for exploring her new fantasies and desires, now it seemed they were all just merely suggestions that were being rewritten on the fly.

The friends finished breakfast and Ken and Lauren got up, ready to go home. Steve and Katie walked their friends to the door, opening it and getting ready to say their goodbyes. The cool morning air was refreshing. The two couples embraced one last time as they said their goodbyes.

"Goodbye Steve," Lauren leaned in and planted a sensual lingering kiss on Steve's lips, "it was great getting to know you."

Ken hugged and kissed Katie goodbye, as he did she let the robe slip from her shoulders and onto the floor. She stood naked in the foyer in front of her friends and husband, her nipples hardening from the cool breeze. Part of her was terrified someone would either walk or drive by and see her, the other part wished someone would. She made no effort to hide herself as they admired her fit body.

"It was very nice meeting you," Ken said to Steve and Katie, "we should get together again sometime."

"See you at the run tomorrow," Lauren said to Katie.

With the goodbyes finished, Lauren and Ken walked down the steps to their car and drove off down the road. Katie stood naked in the doorway and waved until the car was out of sight. With her friends gone, she finally gathered her bathrobe, slipped it on and went back into the house.

Katie walked to the living room and flopped down on the sofa.

"What a freaking amazing night!" she exclaimed.

Steve sat down beside his wife and ran his hands up her legs parting the bathrobe once again and exposing her bare pussy.

"Yeah, you were pretty fantastic," Steve said admiring the moist slit between her legs.

"I'm a little sore from last night, can I just suck your dick? You can even cum on my face if you'd like. You seemed to like it when Ken did that to Lauren." Katie said sexily.

Steve was pleasantly surprised, Katie always had a reluctance to facials so he was not about to turn down this offer.

Katie crawled to her husband and pulled down his track pants, his cock sprang free, already hard.

The hot brunette wife lovingly ran her tongue up and down his shaft, licking his balls as she reached the base. Steve lay back on the sofa and gave a big sigh, enjoying every moment of his wife's attention. When Katie thought her husband was ready for more, she slipped her lips over the head, playfully circling the tip with her tongue before sliding her mouth down as far as she could go.

Steve's moans were music to Katie's ears, she loved making her husband feel good. Katie wrapped her tiny hand around his shaft and started pumping, slowly at first but soon picking up the pace. She bobbed her head up and down his wet cock, coating it with her saliva. She kept up the stroking which was now at a furious pace.

"Katie, I'm going to cum soon," Steve gasped.

The petite wife jumped from the sofa and onto the floor slipping off her bathrobe. She knelt naked before her husband, and opened her mouth wide. "Give it to me Steve," she begged.

Steve stood in front of his wife, he knew this wouldn't take long as he grabbed his cock and started stroking. The first shot landed on her cheek, Katie flinched slightly but stayed where she was. The second shot landed a line from her forehead, down her nose and onto her lips. The third shot was a direct hit in on her tongue at which point Katie wrapped her mouth around the squirting organ to swallow the remaining cum.

Steve sat back down on the sofa now satisfied, his pretty wife stayed kneeling, beaming at him. "Feeling better baby?" Katie asked, playfully wiping a strand of cum off her face with a finger.

"Oh yeah, I think I need a nap," Steve laughed.

Katie gave her husband a big hug and bounded up the stairs to take a shower.

Steve leaned back and smiled, it had been a crazy good weekend so far and he didn't know how it could get any better. His blissful rest was soon interrupted by the buzzing of his phone.

"Damn it, who needs me on the weekend?" he grumbled.

Picking up his cell phone he saw a new text from Katie, "Thought you'd like something to remember this morning." She included a selfie from the bathroom mirror, she was naked, cum still visible on her face.

The weekend just got better.

Steve rested on the sofa for a while before deciding he should have a shower too and get ready for the day. It had been almost half an hour and he figured Katie should be done by now.

He walked upstairs to his bedroom and paused as his hand rested on the doorknob. He heard a faint buzzing sound coming from the room that made him smile. Steve quietly opened the door and peeked inside.

His pretty wife Katie was on her knees on the bed, her shoulders and face touching the mattress, her firm ass in the air facing the now open door.

Steve loved watching Katie masturbate. He leaned against the door frame and watched his wife move her small vibrator in circles over her clitoris.

She didn't know her husband was watching, and that made it so much hotter for Steve. This was Katie being naturally horny, not trying to put on a show for him.

Katie's body started to spasm and Steve could tell she was close, he had arrived just in time for the grand finale. The hot brunette buried her face in a pillow to muffle her groans as she came.

Steve stayed a moment longer, admiring the perfect view of her ass before quietly leaving and closing the door. He'd give her a few minutes of rest and privacy before he showered.

The happy couple just hung out for the rest of the day, doing all the normal household chores couples do.

Steve couldn't help but notice how happy Katie was, it's like she was floating on cloud 9 all day. When asked about it she just replied, "Of course I'm happy, I have the best husband and friends a girl could ever want."

Night time came and the couple curled up to watch a movie in bed before falling asleep in each other's arms.

--

Katie woke up early Sunday morning, walked to the bedroom window and stretched while admiring the rising sun. She quietly giggled wondering if someday someone walking by would see her standing naked in her window. Maybe someone already had.

Not wanting to wake her husband, she quietly got her running clothes together and slipped out of the bedroom to meet Lauren for their morning run.

"Who's the new guy?" Katie whispered to Lauren nodding towards a handsome young man warming up near them.

"Yeah I noticed him too," Lauren giggled. "He's a freshman from college, on the running team. And in case you're getting any ideas, I already checked. He's eighteen so completely legal."

"Oh my god you're so bad," Katie playfully hit her friend.

"How about a dare?" Lauren started, "go flirt with him."

"What? We're playing the dare game again?" Katie asked.

"Didn't ya know? I'm always playing the dare game," the attractive blonde laughed.

Katie introduced herself to the new runner and found out his name was Josh. He was from the local college track team and was using the group for extra practice, just as Lauren said. Although he was young, he was awfully cute and Katie got flustered trying to flirt with him.

"Umm... Maybe we can help each other out sometime?" Katie stammered, trying to sound sexy but coming off much less than that. She couldn't believe how foolish she was acting in front of him.

"Yeah, that sound good," he replied with a confident smile that made Katie's heart skip a beat.

Katie went back to her friend Lauren, her face flushed.

"Really smooth Katie," Lauren laughed, "really smooth."

"I'm such an idiot," Katie laughed.

The group took off running, the new guy lead the pace while the girls were having trouble trying to keep up.

"Damn he's got a nice ass," Lauren said a little too loudly.

Josh stumbled momentarily but soon regained his pace.

"I think he heard us," Katie giggled.

The group finished the run and the girls approached Josh, "Great run today, you have a really great pace. Are you going to be a regular?" Lauren asked.

Josh smiled at the two women, "I think you'll probably be seeing more of me."

Lauren gave a sexy smile, "I'm sure if you keep coming out you might be seeing a lot more of us too."

Josh seemed slightly caught off guard by Lauren's forwardness but quickly gained composure. "I look forward to it," he said as he looked the women up and down.

The two friends walked away giggling. "Did you see his face? He tried to hide it but you totally made him lose his cool." Katie laughed.

"Hey, do you want to come back to my place?" Katie asked, "We can cool off in the pool."

"Sounds awesome," Lauren quickly agreed, "Let me pick up some clothes at home and I'll be right over."

--

Steve came home from his short shopping trip at the hardware store. He picked up some supplies to fix the pool gate that Katie had been endlessly complaining about and was ready to start the weekend chores.

"Hey Katie, I'm home," he called out.

Steve didn't receive a reply but as he entered the house he heard voices and laughter in the backyard. Looking through the sliding glass doors he spied Katie and Lauren sitting together by the pool, their legs dangling in the water, sipping Margarita's. He watched for a few minutes, the two women looked so sexy in their little bikinis. Steve was completely happy with his wife but loved that she had such an attractive friend who liked showing off her body.

Steve was about to open the door and let Katie know he was home when something happened that stopped him in his tracks. It wasn't a shock, but he was definitely surprised as he watched as his wife lean into Lauren and give her a kiss.

It started off as a quick peck on the lips. Steve could see they were saying something to each other but couldn't make out the words. Katie leaned in again, the kiss lingered a little longer this time before breaking off with a giggle from his wife.

The young wife took her drink and downed it all in one gulp while Lauren laughed and shook her head.

Once more Katie leaned into Lauren, and gave her a real kiss. It wasn't the kind of kiss you give to a friend or acquaintance, this time it was passionate. Lauren appeared surprised at first, but soon responded by kissing her back just as forcefully. Katie moved her hand to the back of Lauren's neck and pulled her closer. Steve felt his cock harden as he watched the two beauties continue their sensual kiss.

"Damn," he said under his breath.

The two friends broke their kiss and jumped into the water.

Steve walked upstairs to the bedroom to get changed into his swimsuit and join the ladies. He definitely needed to cool off in the pool after witnessing what the girls were up to.

--

"Hey, mind if I join you?" Steve called out as he opened the patio door and stepped out into the backyard.

"Hey baby you're home!" Katie replied back excitedly, "Come on in the water's great!"

Steve took a couple steps and dove into the pool. He approached the women swimming the length of the pool under the water, popping up between them.

"Gotcha!" Steve grabbed his wife as she gave a playful squeal. He pulled her close and kissed her, Katie responded passionately. Her tongue darted in his mouth and he recalled the kiss Katie gave to her friend just a few minutes ago. His cock stirred at the recent memory.

"Wow, someone's happy to see me," Katie said as the kiss ended.

"You have no idea." Steve took his wife's hand and placed it on his rapidly inflating penis.

"Careful with that thing, you could poke out someone's eye," Katie laughed as she stroked him through his swim trunks.

"Umm..." Lauren interrupted, "do you guys need some privacy?"

"Of course not," Steve quickly replied, "the more the merrier."

Steve made a quick grab for Lauren but she spun away laughing, "You need to be quicker than that to catch me."

"What do I get if I catch you?" Steve asked.

"Catch me and find out," Lauren replied with an evil smile.

Katie started laughing, "Now it sounds like the two of you need some privacy."

Lauren was fast, and a really good swimmer. Steve tried repeated to catch her over the next few minutes to no avail. Katie decided her poor husband needed some help and grabbed Lauren from behind allowing Steve to finally catch her.

"No fair, you guys needed to double team me." The tall strawberry blonde complained. "So what are you going to do with me?"

Katie replied this time, "How about this..." Katie undid the tie on her friend's bikini top. Lauren let it fall down, her large breasts floating freely in the water in front of Steve.

"Okay, that's Katie's choice, what are you going to do?" Lauren asked Steve.

Steve hooked his finger in the waist band of Lauren's bottoms and slid them off. The tall blonde was now nude, sandwiched between her two friends. The look in her eyes betrayed how turned on she was.

Katie finally broke the tension. "Time to catch me," she announced with a smile. "Three second head start." Katie released her friend and swam to the other side of the pool.

Steve and Lauren looked at each other and started the count down, "1... 2... 3..." The two hunters split up to catch their prey, slowly closing the gap and cutting off her escape.

Katie suddenly realized she was going to be caught very quickly, she wasn't nearly as fast as her husband and friend. The little brunette wanted to be caught, but not so quickly. She grabbed for the ladder and quickly climbed out of the pool.

"Hey, no fair," Lauren complained.

"No one said you needed to stay in the pool," Katie said proudly. She felt she had outsmarted her chasers.

Katie's victory was short lived as Lauren emerged nude from the pool. Steve took a long appreciative look at the tall athletic strawberry blonde. Katie wasn't quite expecting her friend to be so bold and with a little squeal dove back into the water right into her husband's waiting arms.

"Boobs first," Steve said undoing his wife's bikini top and flinging it onto the pool deck.

Lauren swam up behind Katie and held her hips, "And I've got your bottoms."

Katie offered no resistance as the rest of her bikini was removed and cast aside, leaving the two girls naked in the pool.

"Your turn to get naked baby," Katie wrapped her arms around her husband giving him a big kiss.

"It's only fair," Lauren moved behind Steve and pulled down his trunks releasing his stiff cock to for the women to see.

Lauren waved Steve's bathing over her head, proud of her new trophy. She climbed out of the pool and tried them on. "So how do I look?" Lauren posed wearing only Steve's trunks, her large wet breasts glistening in the afternoon sun. "I think I'm going to keep them," She added with a smile before taking them off and tossing them aside.

Steve emerged from the pool and headed to the pool house returning with a volleyball. He felt the girls' eyes on him the whole time he was out of the pool. "Hard to believe everything started with this," he thought to himself. He tossed it in the pool to begin a game of monkey in the middle.

They started the game by trying to keep the ball from Katie, she swam and jumped around the pool, desperately trying to get the ball from Steve and Lauren. A bad throw from Lauren let Katie snatch the volleyball from her husband and they decided Steve should now be in the middle.

Steve was more interesting in using the ball as an excuse to grab the naked women. Lauren laughed as Steve ignored the ball and wrapped his arms around her, she could feel his hardening cock brushing up against her ass as his hands explored her body.

Lauren shrieked as Steve dove under the water, placed her legs over his shoulders and stood up. The blonde was lifted out of the water, sitting on Steve's shoulders facing him. She Steve's head for balance, trying not to fall back in the water her pussy an inch from his face.

"Like what ya see?" She teased.

"Hey, hey, break it up you two," Katie playfully scolded.

The petite brunette wife swam up to the pair knocking Lauren into the water, "You can't have fun without me!"

The three wrestled briefly, the play fighting soon turning into kissing and caressing. Steve's hands moved back and forth between Katie and Lauren, massaging their breasts and causing them to giggle. The women reached down and grabbed Steve's growing cock, both wrapping a hand around it and stroking it to its full length. Steve moved his hands between the girls' legs, cupping their pussies.

"Come on," Katie said softly looking at Steve and Lauren, her face flushed with excitement, "let's go inside."

The three quickly exited the pool and headed for the house, not bothering to dress but drying themselves on the way. Without a word they headed for the stairs and sprinted straight to the master bedroom.

--

Katie had barely made it to the bed when she was smothered by her friend and husband. Steve hungrily kissed his beautiful wife, their tongues dancing in each other mouths.

The petite brunette let out a moan into her loving husband's mouth as Lauren soon found Katie's breast and began lightly licking and sucking on her sensitive nipple.

Steve saw what the blonde was doing and soon broke the kiss to join Lauren at Katie's chest. Each took a nipple as Katie squirmed at the pleasure of the tongues and hands on her body.

Katie was almost out of her mind, the room felt electric. She jerked as Lauren's hand touched her pussy, her hands expertly moving up and down the soaking wet slit spreading the juices to her clitoris.

The tall blonde slowly kissed her way down Katie's body, and positioned herself between her friend's legs. She paused, looking at Steve for approval, worried she was maybe going too far. The handsome husband smiled back at her and gave a short nod letting her know everything was okay.

Lauren face broke out in a huge grin. The blonde first slipped one finger inside Katie's pussy as the brunette groaned. Her finger entered easily into the hot moist opening. A second finger was then added, as Lauren began slowly finger fucking her friend.

"Oh, god Lauren!" Katie cried as she arched her back and started grinding on her friend's hand.

Lauren smiled at her friend's pleasure and moved her mouth close to Katie's waiting pussy.

Katie knew what was coming next, she instinctively spread her legs wide, drawing her legs up to give the best access to her friend. Lauren didn't disappoint her friend as her mouth found Katie's sensitive button and began flicking it with her tongue.

It didn't take long before Katie started shaking and screaming out the beginnings of her orgasm. Lauren's lips and fingers attacked the brunette's soaking pussy as Steve continued to massage and suck his wife's perky boobs.

"Steve, I need your cock in me now!" Katie begged.

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,458 Followers
12