Katie's Double Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,460 Followers

Lauren made room for Steve as he positioned himself between his wife's open legs. Lauren reached for Steve, holding his shaft and aiming it at her friend's dripping pussy. The blonde guided Steve's hard shaft as it easily entered his wife as she cried out his name.

The beautiful blonde lay down beside Katie and kissed her friend. Katie could taste her own juices on Lauren's lips and it drove her wild, she wondered if Lauren tasted the same.

Steve's was so excited from watching the two women that his cock felt like an iron rod, Katie screamed as it pounded relentlessly into her hot cunt. The petite brunette grabbed her husband's ass and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper. He gritted his teeth, determined not to finish yet as his wife squirmed beneath him.

"Flip over honey," Steve commanded.

Katie unwrapped her legs from her husband's waist and quickly got on her hands and knees. She giggled as Steve positioned her on top of Lauren. The two girlfriends were face to face, their breasts pressed together, and began making out again as Steve moved behind his wife.

The handsome husband paused to admire the view. His hot little wife was on her hands and knees, her pussy exposed and ready, resting on top of her beautiful blonde friend. He looked down between Lauren's spread legs, she had a little tuft of neatly trimmed blonde hair but was otherwise bare like Katie. He could tell from the wetness that Lauren was just as excited and turned on as his wife.

Steve briefly considered plunging into Lauren, her pussy looked so inviting and just begging to be fucked. Instead he aimed at his wife Katie and pushed into her with one easy stroke, he wanted Katie to finish her orgasm.

Grabbing her hips he fucked his little wife hard. Katie buried her head in Lauren's chest as she began to cum. "Oh god Lauren, his cock feels so good," she cried.

Lauren wrapped her arms around her friend and held her close. She looked Steve in the eye, "Keep going Steve, fuck her good!" she encouraged.

Katie screamed and pounded her little fists on the bed as her husband's dick pounded into her over and over again. Her orgasm crashed over her in waves. That was what Steve was waiting for and with a final thrust he exploded inside Katie, releasing his cum deep inside her.

Steve slipped out of his wife and collapsed beside her, catching his breath. The pretty wife slid off her friend lay between Steve and Lauren basking in the afterglow of her incredible climax.

"No fair," Katie giggled, "you guys double teamed me."

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,460 Followers
12