Katie's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, truly happy to see me. "Hey, you..." she said, reaching out and catching me behind the neck, and bringing me toward her, kissing me on the mouth. I didn't resist, meeting her lips with my own, feeling her tongue slip into my mouth, stroking me, the acrid taste of tobacco and marijuana and... other things... they flooded my tired body with a lurid awareness.

Finally, she slipped from me, lilting back into the dark cave that was the condo. I followed, my eyes half closed to keep out the haze of smoke.

The difference was staggering. There were two open pizza boxes, and there were empty cans and bottles... cigarette butts were scattered without care for where they fell, and several baggies of pot and a small stack of rolling papers were spread across the coffee table, along with what looked like a small candy bowl full of shrooms. The lights were all off; the only light cutting through the darkness was coming through the blinds of the sliding door...

And from the television, which was showing a woman in her mid thirties trying valiantly to suck the cock of one porn star and stroke another while she was fucked from beneath by a third, and a fourth pounded away in her ass from behind. Mostly, she was just screaming.

Zoe flopped into the armchair, curling into an almost naked ball of baked bliss as she grabbed up a small pipe and lighter and toked against it, her fingers snaking down between her legs to rub herself through her panties as she watched the porn. I turned my head, and found him... he was sitting in the middle of the sofa like it was a throne, his hair slicked back from a recent shower, a woman's bathrobe wrapped around him but not tied. He was wearing aviator sunglasses for some reason, a cigarette in his mouth with the ashes slowly collecting on the end, and an open beer bottle in his hand.

He lifted his head to look at me. "Hey sweet pea." He said softly, the cigarette still in his mouth.

I gave him half a smile, still trying not to let my eyes water in the smoke. I reached back into my jeans pocket, and wrapped my fingers around the roll of cash I had made that day, and held it out to him. He took it, reaching up to take the cigarette from his mouth, and flicked the accumulated ashes onto the carpet. "Come on, come watch this with me."

I pursed my lips for a moment. "I'm kinda... maybe after I shower..."

He patted the sofa next to him. "In a bit."

I nodded softly, letting my backpack slip from my shoulders. I climbed into the sofa, squeezing up close to him just like I knew he wanted. I rested my hand and my cheek against his chest, and lifted my head, looking up at him. He glanced down, and smiled, reaching down to my leg and pulling it closer to him, so that it rested against his thigh.

And we sat like that, watching the porno together, listening to the sounds of Zoe masturbating in the armchair. It went on and on and on... I kept thinking that maybe the movie would be over before he decided he wanted more, but it just kept going... how could that woman take so much abuse?

I felt his hand close around mine. I didn't look away from the TV, just let him ease my hand down against his lap. I pursed my lips, knowing what was expected of me. I slipped my hand down past the open robe, and slid my fingertips along the length of his cock.

I had seen a few other cocks in the last few years. In magazine and movies of course, but those were porn stars, like the ones in the movie we were still watching. In real life... they tended to me more... human. I had seen Dan Rentner's cock when we went out to the movies sophomore year and I had giving him a handjob when the movie turned out to be boring. I hadn't really known better... my experience with boys is admittedly a little screwed up. He had liked it, but I guess he had been done with me after that. I dated Will Forenco for most of the summer between sophomore and junior year, and it had been pretty normal. I had blown him a few times, and it was starting to look like we might get serious, but then he had moved away. Then I got to be part of the senior prank when all the girls in my gym class rushed the boy's locker room, and I had seen a few of them before they managed to hide themselves. So I was reasonably familiar with their general size and shape.

But his was still just like I remembered it. It was hard, harder than any other cock I had ever seen. It stood up from his body almost perfectly straight, and it was thick. Sliding my fingertips down from the dense tapered head and down the length of him, you just got this feeling of weight that seemed so unique. And as I drew my fingernails down over the taught flesh of his balls, I realized that his were much denser than any others I had seen. I had imagined that the sheer volume of cum he produced was a figment of my imagination, that I had built it up in my mind over time when I was remembering, but now... maybe I was remembering it right after all.

I slid my hand up, and started to stroke him, long and slow, all the way down and back up again. He was still wet from his shower, and his skin glistened. I looked up at him, but his attention was back on the TV as he took a drink from the bottle in his hand.

Oh... that's what he wanted...

I leaned forward and kissed his chest. I slid myself down his body slowly, kissing my way down, stroking him all the while, until I was on my knees. I kissed the inside of his thigh briefly as I scooted closer to him, and then lifted his cock to drag my tongue over his balls. I tried to do it as evenly as I could, covering every inch of him, letting my hand keep sliding all the way up, and all the way down...

"Mm." He moaned softly, taking a drag from his cigarette.

He liked it. I lifted my head, moving my hand down to caress his balls as I parted my lips, and let the thick head of his cock slip into my mouth. I worked my tongue around him wetly, stroking the length of him as I suckled as much as I dare, letting my tongue work around him as I slipped more of him into my mouth. Tonguing the base of him, I held him there for a moment; licking and sucking as I slipped back a bit. I opened my mouth wide, and moved down his length, feeling the thick head pressing back against my gullet. I swallowed, closing my eyes so they wouldn't tear up as I pressed downward, stuffing his thickness back into my throat until I had buried my nose against his damp pubic hair. I took a slow breath through my nose, feeling my throat squirming against my gag reflex as I opened my mouth a little more to lightly drag the tip of my tongue over his balls...

I had to pull back, pulling him out of my mouth entirely as I caught my breath, a sting of saliva running from my bottom lip to the tip of his cock as I stroked him. I leaned down to tongue his balls again before I moved back up to suck him lightly some more...

I felt hands working their way around my waist. I didn't dare stop, though. I just moved up, and suckled his head into my mouth again, bobbling against his cock wetly as I felt Zoe reach around my hips, unbuckle my belt, and unfasten my pants. She was slipping my pants and my underwear down away from my bottom, leaving me exposed. I looked up at him, but he said nothing; just went on watching his porno.

I couldn't stop.

I just keep working him with my mouth, alternately deep throating him or just suckling the length, trying to keep my tongue working the whole time. Zoe wasn't touching me anymore; she was just behind me, where I couldn't see...

I realized my backside was facing the TV, and the camera. I moaned at the realization; that I was going to be on a video of all the things that were happening in this condo.

"Nnn... lemme cum on your face...." He grunted around his cigarette as he set down his drink. I did as I was expected, I pulled back, stroking him quickly and evenly, looking up at him from just under his cock, my eyes wide open, my tongue sticking out of my wide open mouth, ready for him to...

He groaned, and the first wet, stick mass of cum blopped right across my eye as it splashed over my face. It burned, but I held it open, letting wad after wad of his hot seed splash over me, into my mouth, over my cheeks; one burst shot almost right up my nose.

He started to calm down, and I moved to take his cock into my mouth, to suckle him until he was done. But even as I did it, I felt a presence to my side. I couldn't see through the tears that were welling up as a result of the cum in my eyes, but I felt Zoe lean down and lick at the cum on my face even as I suckled the last of it from his twitching cock. I lay there, letting her drag her tongue over my face, not really cleaning me as much as she was smearing it over my skin.

His hand rested against the side of my head, stroking my cum-streaked hair. "That was very good, sweet pea. Why don't you go take your shower now."

I nodded meekly, reaching up to wipe at my face. I stood, realizing I was woozy from the smoke. I stumbled toward the bathroom, and only as I moved to close the door did I turn enough to watch as he lifted her up onto the sofa beside him and was starting to lick his way down the inside of her thigh as she pulled her shirt up over her head.

I closed the door and leaned against it for a moment. My eyes stung, my jaw hurt, my body ached, and my skin felt raw... but for a long moment, I just leaned against the door, and didn't cry.

-----

The private booths were for private dances. Some of the girls acted like you could get some real money if you started to do extra things once you were back there, but the rules were pretty clear. Still, when I was back there, doing a private dance for twenty dollars, you could tell that the guy wanted more from me, and that he was just waiting for me to ask if he wanted anything else.

But I was so tired. It was a busy night tonight, and lots of guys wanted private dances. Honestly, I don't think I'm that good a dancer, but they kept asking, so I kept going. I hated being back there, feeling like they could do anything to me by the time I had screamed for the bouncer, but it's a guaranteed twenty bucks in one song, and he had made it clear that I needed to do a better job making money.

Neither he nor Zoe were working of course... they were just smoking all day. I'm not sure... but I think the other night they might have been on ecstasy, too. I didn't try to sort it out; I just tried to endure them and then get to sleep as soon as I could. There was only one bed, of course, so I had to wait for them to go so that I could sleep on the sofa, in the middle of their mess. At least twice, Zoe had passed out on the sofa so I had to sleep on the armchair.

I turned my attention back to the man that was sitting in front of me. Feeling the eyes of a stranger on my naked body never became comfortable. They kept saying I would get used to it, but this time, just like every other, as I pulled my clothes away and exposed myself to him, I felt myself burn with shame as badly as I had the first time. Still though, at least the actual dancing was becoming routine. As long as I worked to ignore my shame, I could do the moves I was learning without having to think to hard about it. Even now, I was grinding myself against him, letting my naked breasts rub against his chest, as I looked up at him... I had never been sure how I was supposed to look, but all the girls said I did it just right... that I looked scared and out of my element.

I never told any of them just how right they were.

I scooted my body down the guy, dragging my hands down his chest, and over his thighs as I pulled back from him and onto my knees, where I thought I might roll over and wiggle my bottom at him...

But his hand darted out and snatched my wrist, and moved it against his crotch.

I looked up at him, my eyes wide. This wasn't some little touch on my ankle, he was attacking me. I had to do something... had to call out...

His fingers were tight around my wrist... I felt the skin under his grip going white. I looked up at him, watching him pant for breath, realizing what he had done, trying to decide what he should do next to me...

I didn't know what to do. All the girls said you should get the bouncer, never let this happen... but then they also said that once you're in the private room...

And he had told me I had to do a better job making money.

I closed my eyes. "Fifty."

There was silence in the room for a second save for the up tempo throbbing techno. I could feel his mind whirling. I opened my eyes, and glanced down at his hand; closed so tightly around my wrist that it hurt.

He had to clear his throat. He was almost whispering. "Fifty dollars?"

I nodded, not trying to pull my hand away from his, just looking up at him, my heart thudding in my throat. What was I doing, what was I doing...

He nodded, reaching back into his wallet and thumbing through his bills still not letting go. I watched, biting my bottom lip, feeling the circulation in my wrist falter. He pulled out the money and dropped it beside us on the seat, and I reached up and grabbed it with my free hand, the one that wasn't having the life squeezed out of it, stuffing them into the side of my underwear. His grip was just getting tighter, so I had to reach up and unfasten his pants with one hand. I struggled to open them as I looked up at him, feeling the shame of my nudity the whole time, the pulse of the music throbbing in my bones. I snaked my hand into his underwear, wrapping my fingers around his cock. I wasn't trying to be cute, I just wanted him to cum so he would let go of my wrist. It was tricky, because it was with my left hand, and I had to sidle up close to him, pressing my naked body up against his legs as I stroked him, quick and steady and firm...

He was panting. It didn't take him that long. He groaned and his cock spurted in my fist, jetting little fits of hot stickiness over my fingertips. He finally let his grip on my wrist slip. I gasped, feeling the blood start to pump through my hand again. I looked down at the cum trickling through the fingers of my other hand. I couldn't go back out onto the floor like this. I traded hands, stroking his shrinking cock with my tingling fingers as I licked his spunk away from between my knuckles.

I felt the roughness of the wad of bills pressed against my naked hip as I sucked cum from my fingers. The stranger sitting above me was still recovering from his orgasm.

Fifty dollars... in less than one song.

-----

The smell of weed wasn't as bad as I went up the stairs to the condo this time. Today I made quite a bit more money... it made me gag to think about how many cocks had spurted their dirty mess into my hand today, but I was trying to focus on the money in my pocket.

But of course, it wasn't my money. He would be taking it as soon as I went inside.

I knocked, and there was a thump before Zoe opened the door for me. She was wearing more than usual; a white dress shirt tied up between her braless breasts, and a comically short plaid pleated skirt. The knee socks and saddle shoes she wore, along with the pigtails she had her died, dreaded hair pulled into, made her look like the most tattooed, pierced schoolgirl I had ever seen.

"Hey." He said, leaning in to kiss me hello the way she always did. She tasted as richly toxic as ever. The soft pressure of the stud in her tongue worked against mine, but she pulled back quicker than usual, giving me soft little peck to end the kiss. "We have company."

I followed her into the condo, stepping around piles of trash. Chinese take out boxes, used paper plates, stacks and stacks of pizza boxes, and heaping mounds of ash and filth. I rounded the corner into the main room, finding him sitting on the sofa like usual. He was packing fingerfulls of weed into the top of his newest toy, a tall, elaborate looking hookah. The TV was off, but it still sat there, dominating the room, seeing everything. Not wanting to think about everything the TV had seen, I turned my head away from it, and realized that Zoe had been right. There was another person in the room. He was a nervous looking fellow in his late thirties. He had a thin moustache, and wore paint-splattered jeans and a Steelers jacket. He clutched the beer bottle awkwardly, watching as the hookah was packed.

I stepped into the room, sliding my backpack to the floor by the sofa as I reached into my back pocket, pulling out the money I had made that day. He smiled at me as he reached out and took it, catching my hand and pulling me to him, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I returned it without thinking... it was unusual that he do anything so sweet. He stroked my cheek gently. "Hey sweet pea. I have someone I want to introduce you to." He pulled me down to sit beside him on the sofa, patting me on the knee, nodding to indicate the man sitting in the armchair. "This is Brian... he's a friend of mine."

Brian nodded nervously, raising the beer in his hand. "Hi... it's nice to meet you." He said, taking a swig.

I nodded to Brian, turning to watch as he continued to pack the hookah. "I told Brian about you today, and he's really interested in meeting you."

Zoe giggled as she slid down the opposite wall. She curled to sit in a ball, finding her lighter and her pipe, taking a long toke.

I looked back and forth between them. He just went on packing the hookah, and Brian just sat there looking at me, so I had to say something. I could only think of one thing to say though.

"Um... meeting me?"

Zoe giggled again. He leaned forward, lifting the mouthpiece of his hookah to his lips as he held a lighter over the opening, inhaling a rich lungful of marijuana. As he spoke, his words swirled about in the air as thick, opulent coils of smoke.

"He paid me two hundred and fifty dollars for an hour with you."

The room was quiet. I looked between them, trying to figure out what I was supposed to do. Zoe was still giggling as she smoked. Brian was sitting there, holding his beer, actually looking a little embarrassed...

But finally, I was only looking at him. He watched me, his eyes piercing right through me, the smoke rolling from him in rich waves.

I bit my bottom lip. "O... okay... right now?"

He nodded.

Brian took a long swig of his beer, and set it on the coffee table. "Right... can I use your bedroom?"

He shook his head. "For two-fifty? No. You can use the bathroom."

Brian nodded, and stepped toward me, reaching his hand out for me. I looked up at him for a moment, but felt my eyes drifting to the man sitting beside me. I reached up, not able to look away. Brian helped me up, and led me into the bathroom. My eyes never left his... looking for something on his face that said that I really didn't have to do this, that this complete stranger didn't have a free pass to do anything he wanted with me for a whole hour...

But he just watched me go, the billowing smoke making him appear to drift in a haze. He had taken the money, and now I had to do as he asked.

Brian closed the bathroom door. I stood there, with my back to him, facing the door, listening to myself breathe. The smoke wasn't so bad in here. I turned slowly, looking up at Brian. He wasn't looking into my eyes. I felt a small shiver as I realized he was looking at my breasts through my t-shirt. My arms rose involuntarily, closing around my stomach as I looked away, feeling his gaze work its way inside me.

Suddenly, I felt him rushing at me. The bottle slipped from his hand, and shattered against the floor, spraying our legs with beer as he reached up in a vicious lunge, gripping both sides of my face and yanking me into him, kissing me almost violently. His mustache was rough, his breath unpleasant... his tongue forced itself inside me, and I shuddered at the sudden intrusion. His hand slipped from my head, dragging my hair forward and into the kiss as he reached down and groped me between my legs. He thrust his fingers up against me, trying to rub me through the fabric of my jeans and the cotton of my panties. I groaned into the kiss; I was completely unprepared for what he was trying to do, and my body was rebelling, but I couldn't pull away, my back was pressed against the door.