Katie's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand moved from my groin, and he was frantically working to unfasten my pants. His mouth slipped from mine as he kissed down my neck wetly. He reached down, clutching my breast through my t-shirt. He wasn't gentle, and it wasn't pleasant... but he kept kissing and licking and sucking at my throat...

"Take..." he muttered into my skin as he yanked my jeans open. "...your shirt off..."

I gasped, reaching blindly down to my sides, trying to tug my shirt up. He was reaching down, yanking my jeans down my thighs. I felt my knees tremble as he dropped down, kissing at my tummy as he slipped his hand over my panties, as if he wanted to rub the fabric right up inside me. I managed to get my shirt up high enough so that he could grab my breasts through my bra... I couldn't lift it any higher, unable to do much but tremble at his assault. He didn't seem to mind though, groping my breasts and my pussy with an almost panicked animosity. He thrust my bra upward, exposing my breast so that he could suck and bite at my nipples... I felt my head bang against the door as I slipped backward. I wasn't sure if I was tearing up out of fear or because of the smoke... he has pushed my panties aside and was working his fingers up inside me... I cried out in pain... it was too much, too fast... I couldn't...

He grabbed me by the hips, lifting me up suddenly, dropping me on the vanity... the tile was cold on my bare legs, and I felt my body drop away... I couldn't bear my own weight. There was an impact on the back of my head... it had struck the mirror...

He was yanking me forward on the vanity, using his knees to push my jeans down my legs. There was wetness on his knees, and I realized that he had cut himself on the broken glass on the floor.

"You ready for this, little girl?"

I opened my eyes, looking down at him. He was pushing his own pants down, stroking his semi-hard cock, his eyes hungrily devouring me. I inhaled, trying to remember why I was here... because he had told me to be here.

I sucked my lip, biting back my tears, and nodded meekly as I scooted down a little further, parting my knees as much as I could with my jeans still on my ankles. "Mm hmm..." I muttered, trying to reach out for his cock. He pushed my hand away, reaching down and wrapping an arm around my middle, pulling me upward as he moved between my legs, rubbing his cock up into my panties. He reached up and gripped my hair, tilting my head up to look at him. He kissed me again, and I wrapped my arms around him, holding on out of disorientation and fear as I tried to accept his kiss, wondering if my head was bleeding.

He held my panties aside, and worked himself up into me. I squealed... it had been so long... and felt myself shudder as he pushed deeper. He squeezed himself against me, and I tried to take him, but my body just wasn't ready, and it hurt. Once he was pressed as far into me as he could, at least he took a moment to get the feel of me. It gave me a second to try to get used to being invaded, but he didn't give me long enough. He was suddenly thrusting, not even pulling back; just slamming himself against me over and over. My arms dropped from him as I lost any ability to function through the pain. My head lulled as I felt my vision blur, but he was gripping my hair, holding me in place. I felt my legs clenched around him, trying to slow him down, trying... to do... anything... to make it stop...

He kissed me, swearing into my mouth. He jammed himself into me a few final times, and bit into my bottom lip as I felt him spasm inside me. I closed my eyes, trying to move my arms, the only part of me he wasn't pinning or clutching... but I just couldn't find it in me. He collapsed on top of me, too heavy for me to hold up, and I fell back against the mirror again.

I gasped, trying to get enough breath to sob. He was still inside me, and there was the squishy heat of his cum... I raised my hand weakly, reaching up and touching the back of my head, but there didn't seem to be any blood. If he would just... get out of me...

He coughed, and pressed his hands into the vanity on either side of me, pushing him up to look down at me. He smiled; his teeth uncomfortably yellow this close up.

"You look really hot like this." He muttered, in a tone that actually sounded like he was trying to be romantic. My shirt and my bra were bunched up under my arms, my hair was matted in my face, and my pants were shoved unceremoniously to my ankles... I felt horrible.

But I forced a smile. I lifted my hand as best as I could, resting it on his cheek. "So..." I muttered, trying not to cry. "Do you..."

Brian leaned down and kissed me again as he pulled his hips back, letting his softening, messy cock from inside me. He muttered into my mouth, his hand pinching at my raw nipples...

"We got the rest of the hour..."

-----

I couldn't ignore the soreness that was steeped right through me. I was dancing slower and more deliberately than usual, but none of the people watching me seemed to mind.

Brian had taken a long while to get himself hard again... he had spent some time licking me, but thankfully he got bored of it... there wasn't a part of me down there that wasn't aching after what he had done. He sat on the toilet and told me to suck him hard again. I had to kneel on my jeans because of the broken glass. I did my best, but he just wasn't ready. He started to get angry after a while, and he slapped me. Eventually, I got him hard again, but he seemed to have decided that he wanted to cum in my mouth, so I didn't have to endure him trying to fuck me again.

I had been in much worse shape last night, sitting on the floor and trying not to cry while I waited for them to finish the hookah and go to bed so I could sleep on the sofa. After sleeping a full night though, it wasn't quite so bad. For whatever reason, I gave quite a few handjobs in the private room the next day, which meant that I didn't need to dance as much. Still, my body hurt all day, right up to my last dance of the evening. Even as I ground myself against the pole, feeling the cold stare of the men at the bar ogling my naked breasts, I was aware of the ache in my cheek where he had hit me, and the twisting tenderness of my hips and my insides... I slid down the pole, rolling onto my back, rubbing my legs together as I reached up and cupped my breasts, closing my eyes, taking the moment to hide a split second of rest into my dance...

I heard the door into the club open. I never paid to much attention to the people that came in. Some of the girls liked to approach the newcomers right away and chat them up, but I could never do that, I wasn't confident enough. I would just dance, and hope that I caught the eye of someone who wanted to get me into a private booth. I rolled onto my hands and knees, and lifted myself up, pretending to work myself up and down as though I was straddling a boy, leaning back and running my hands up my stomach and over my breasts, up my neck, and back through my hair. There was a whistle somewhere in the bar, and I felt my skin turn pink... it was so hard not to let my shame show, knowing that they were looking.

I reached up and found the pole, pulling myself toward it, sliding my leg up from under me and turning upward, trying to ignore the sound from the people in the bar. I still opened my eyes and looked about, not wanting to look like I was trying to ignore them.

And there, by the bar, having just stepped in, was Johnny Kline and two other football players from my old school.

I felt myself freeze. They weren't looking at me like they knew me, just looking at me like a naked girl. Still, I turned my head away, rolling onto my tummy to wiggle my bottom, hoping they hadn't seen my face. If anyone knew I was here... oh god, he would be so angry...

I tried to keep dancing, keeping my face away from the bar. What were they doing here? They were seniors, they couldn't be more than 18... this was a 21-and-over club. They must have fake ID's, I realized, but it wasn't like I could do anything about it without letting them see me. I just had to finish this last dance and get away without them recognizing me.

There was a scrape of the stools at the edge of the stage. I lifted my head to look without thinking. They were all sitting right there, beers in hand, looking up at me. I turned, moving toward the other side of the bar, dancing for another patron, standing over him in my heels and slowly twisting my hips as I looked down at him, keeping myself facing away from them. They were putting money on the stage, but maybe I could stall until the end of the song.

The guy I was dancing for looked up... one of the other girls was coming out of the back, and he must have been waiting for her. He gave me a genuinely friendly smile, put a few more bills on the stage for me, and stood up, heading over to her.

I reached down, gathering up the bills. There was no one else. I turned, looking at the three of them and the money they had put on the bar for me to dance for them. I stepped over, my face and my chest flushed a hot red, and started to dance, trying not to feel my pulse throbbing at the thought of Johnny Kline watching me dance naked for him.

The other two boys with Johnny were on the football team with him. Devon was the black one, and I knew he was the 'wide receiver' because Johnny was the quarterback, and everyone talked about them as the stars of the team. The other one, the really big guy with the long blonde hair was the main blocker, although I wasn't sure what the name of his position was. I think he was named Mike. I tried to keep from looking at them too much, just focusing on my dancing, hoping I could make this be just like every other degrading display in front of strangers...

Devon was in the middle of lifting his beer to his mouth when he paused, looking at me strangely. "Haven't I seen you before?"

I didn't look up at him exactly... I just turned slowly on the stage, twisting my bottom around as I turned, hoping I could make them look at something other than my face. "I... I don't think so..." I said timidly, "have you been here before?" I wasn't sure if speaking to them was such a good idea, but I don't think I'd ever gotten up the nerve to talk around Johnny before, so he probably wouldn't recognize me.

But as I turned slowly in front of them, swirling my bottom in little circles, I suddenly heard a hand slap the stage. "Oh man... you're the girl with the tight jeans!" Said Johnny, quite pleased with himself.

I looked back at them, seeing the recognition wash over their faces. I faltered in my dance, looking between them. The song ended. I was just left standing there on stage in front of them in nothing but my panties, looking down at the boy I had wanted ever since I had first seen him and his two best friends...

I was going to cry. I could feel it.

I dropped down, grabbing up the handfuls of singles in the center of the stage. "Please... just stay here... I'll be right out..." I muttered, grabbing up the clothes that I had discarded and turning and scampered off the stage as quickly as I could in my heels. I went back to my locker, opened it, and stuffed the money into my backpack, not even bothering to count it. I unstrapped my heels and slipped off the bikini thong I was wearing, and quickly slipped into the jeans and t-shirt I had for the trip home, not even bothering with my underwear. I grabbed my shoes, pushed my dancing clothes and heels into my backpack, and closed the locker, not even taking a moment to clean off my make-up before I ran back out into the club, backpack and make-up in hand.

The three of them had moved to one of the tables, since the next girl dancing wasn't very good, and they were laughing about something. They didn't seem to be leaving, but I don't know why I thought they were going to be. I went to their table, and dropped my backpack onto it, tugging on my sneakers over my bare feet as I spoke. "You guys... you can't tell anybody I'm here, ok?" I said, trying to keep my voice down as I pled with them. "I could get in real trouble."

They all just looked at me for a moment, still smiling from before... They were all looking at me... so very strangely...

I had just been naked in front of them. They were all remembering what I had looked like. I glanced down at the table. I hadn't realized how different it would be when I was dancing for someone who knew me.

"It's cool... we're not supposed to be here either." Said Mike, holding up his beer.

"I know, it's just..." my voice faltered as I looked up at him. How could I explain what it would mean if I lost this job? If I had to go home and tell him that? Or even worse, if anyone ever found out that I had gone back with him...

Just because it was what he had wanted...

"I just need to know." I said softly, looking back down at the table, knowing how pathetic I must look... begging them to keep quiet about my secret job taking my clothes off for horny strangers. "Please."

I felt something warm and firm under my chin. I looked up, and Johnny was reaching over the table, touching me, tilting my face up to look at him. I felt myself melt in his blue eyes.

"What's it worth to you?"

I blinked. "W...what?"

He glanced at Devon, who nodded, taking a slow drink from his beer before he set it down, licking his lips. "What'd it be worth to you for us to keep our mouths shut?"

I winced. I had had a good enough night, money-wise, but it wasn't mine... and even if I could give it to them, I didn't know if it would be enough.

But as I looked between them, I started to realize that money wasn't what they had in mind. My throat was going dry... Johnny Kline was still touching me... and they were all looking at me, noticing me. I had wanted this for so long... but it was twisted, like a bad dream. Their eyes were hungry, and I kept feeling their gaze slide down over me... I was suddenly all too aware that I hadn't put on my bra, and that the cotton of my shirt was rubbing against my nipples...

I nodded softly, looking between them. "Okay..." I muttered, biting my bottom lip. I couldn't have anyone find out... I couldn't. "What do you want?"

Johnny let his hand slip from my chin as he reached down and picked up his beer, finishing it off. Mike glanced at the other two, grinning a wide smile. "You're all done for tonight, right? Free to come with us?"

Devon nodded, setting down his empty bottle. "Maybe give us another dance in private?"

I swallowed, nodding again as I gathered up my backpack. They escorted me out of the club... it wasn't uncommon for the girls to leave with some of the patrons, so the bouncer didn't say anything. Outside, they led me to a big black pickup. Mike climbed into the back as Devon opened the side door for me, letting me climb up into the wide bench seat. Johnny got behind the wheel and Devon got into the passenger seat. As they started the truck, I let myself close my eyes and imagine, just for a second, that we were leaving school, that I was riding with the most popular boys in the whole school, and that the other girls would be so jealous...

But I could feel their eyes on me. I wasn't their friend. I was a girl they were going to take somewhere to do... something with.

They drove for a bit, but I kept mostly quiet. They decided they wanted to get a hotel room, and that they could get one easiest if they used the credit card Johnny's parents gave him for gas. Soon, they had pulled into the parking lot of a best western, and Johnny hopped out to go get us a room. Devon looked at me for a second, giving me this strange look.

"I'm trying to remember your name." He said finally.

"Katie." I replied, not looking up at him.

He nodded. There was a moment of silence before he turned his head, his dark skin standing out against the night outside. "Are you still up to this, Katie?"

I exhaled, softly as I nodded. "I just..." I whispered. "I need to be sure."

The driver's side door opened, and Johnny swung up into his seat, grinning that beautiful smile of his as he tossed a key card across the cab at Devon. "Room 17... Go ahead and get started while I park this thing."

Mike and Devon walked me into the room. It had a lone double bed and a TV sitting on a dresser. The walls were a dark tan, and the lights were all a sort-of off yellow, making it feel almost like a cave. I stepped in cautiously, sitting down on the bed, setting my backpack down beside me. I looked up between them, the towering blonde linebacker and the gracefully athletic ebony receiver both looking at me...

Mike reached into his pocket, looking over at Devon. "Heads or tails."

Devon shook his head. "Dude... seriously?"

Mike nodded, taking out a coin. "Call it."

"Fine," Devon said, rolling his eyes. "Heads."

It flipped in the air, and Mike caught it, slapped it onto the back of his hand, and held it up to look at it. He grinned, and patted Devon on the shoulder. "You wanna wait outside? I can come get you when I'm done."

Devon swore, punching Mike on the arm. He laughed as he stepped out of the room, leaving us alone. I sat there, looking up at Mike's big frame and his long blonde hair as he turned to face me. He reached down and pulled his shirt off. He was bulky but athletic, and his smile was nice...

I scooted back into the bed, reaching down and pulling my t-shirt up over my head. He had already seen my naked breasts, and it didn't feel so bad exposing myself to him like this. Even as his eyes drifted over me, I almost liked it.

It made me feel beautiful.

He came down over me as I scooted back into the bed, working open his belt even as I reached down and pushed my jeans down past my naked hips...

-----

I leaned back, feeling Devon's hands reaching up and caressing my tits as I rocked on top of him, feeling his long, firm black cock working up inside me. I had never seen a black man naked before, and he was definitely beautiful.

Mike had licked my kitty for almost ten minutes before he had taken me into his big powerful arms and lowered himself down over me, pushing his thick shaft into my hot, drippy honeypot... I don't think I'd ever been so ready to have someone inside me. But once he'd filled me with his cum and dressed, letting me clean up and crawl under the covers before he brought Devon in, I was all warm and snuggly, and excited for more. And Devon took off his clothes, and he was trim and elegant and strong and so beautifully, beautifully black... I asked him if I could taste him, and I got to have that long, pretty cock in my mouth, and then I got on top of him and slid him into me and rocked on top of him and felt him move inside and it went on and on and on and on...

He leaned up and caught my breast in his mouth and licked it, and I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his head, and pressed him to me... I felt him kiss the skin between my breasts. I resettled my knees on either side of him, and started to thrust downward against him. He moved his feet up, bending his knees, so that he could push up into me, and we both fell into the bed... so much... so filled... and his body was so firm and gorgeous against mine, and it was so good...

My senses melted... it was rippling from inside me, and I couldn't think from so much wrenching, agonizing pleasure...

He was groaning, thrusting so deep into me, spasming inside... oh god... cumming...

I'm cumming...

I collapsed on top of him, panting uncontrollably. Never like that... I don't even know if I ever had cum before. I rolled my hips, wanting to feel that gorgeous black cock inside me for just a few more moments. He reached up and stroked a hand through my hair, and I slipped from him, curling against his glistening chest. We lay there, catching our breath for a moment.