Katie's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his cum inside me, slick and warm, trickling a little onto my thigh. It was a feeling I was uncomfortably familiar with, but I don't think it had ever thrilled me so much.

He turned his head and kissed my forehead. "You wanna rest for a bit before Johnny comes in?"

Johnny... I felt my stomach flutter. I nodded softly, smiling as I reached down and tugged at the sheet, pulling it up over myself.

Devon slipped from the bed, and I stole the chance to look at his naked body one more time as he dressed. He winked at me as he pulled his shirt over his head, and went back to the door, stepping outside.

I sighed, pushing my hand through my hair. I shouldn't be enjoying this so much, I felt myself thinking as I slid from the bed, and went into the bathroom. But maybe this was what it was supposed to be. Maybe this is why people actually did this...

I cleaned myself, and stepped from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me, drying my hair with another one...

The door was open, and there was Johnny Kline. He smiled that smile, and let the door go, letting it close behind him.

"Hey..." I whispered.

"Hey." He replied, stepping into the room... He reached up, and took my towel away. My skin was pink and wet from the shower, and I could feel his eyes on every little part of me. He reached down, and lifted me up into his arms, and carried me to the bed. He laid me out, and pulled his shirt over his head... I had to sit up and touch him, had to feel his body against my nakedness... he was pushing off his pants... his underwear... my hands slid down, felt the contours of his hips, of his backside...

I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth to keep myself from whimpering. Feeling him against me, the heat from his body... looking up into those beautiful, beautiful eyes... my insides were trembling. I felt like I could cum at any second, and he had barely touched me. Our hands moved over each other's body... he was sliding his hands up my ribs and cradling my breasts as I stroked over his hips, letting my fingers trace over the length of him... I couldn't help but coo as I snuggled against him, curling my hands around that amazing cock, feeling his hands slither down my tummy and between my legs... I parted them, letting his fingers slide through my wet tenderness...

The fluttering inside me came in waves now... but I wanted more from him before I went so far... I squirmed beneath him, kissing down that perfect muscley chest... I put my hand on his naked bottom, guiding him upward.... I kissed the tip of him, licking around his smooth, round head, stroking his thick length, tasking him...

The thought crackled in my mind. Johnny Kline... I'm sucking Johnny Kline's cock...

I shuddered beneath him, gripping his ribs. "Oh god... fuck me... fuck me, please..." I begged... oh god, I couldn't wait...

He slid down my body, stroking my arms, my stomach...my hips, my thighs, my bottom... my... my...

His cock was working against my kitty... it was... pushing...

I looked up at him...

He smiled down at me...

O god oh god oh god oh god oh god...

-----

It was darker than usual when I finally got home. I asked the boys to drop me off a few blocks from the condo complex; I didn't want them to really know where I lived. I got to kiss each of them goodbye before they left, and after they drove away, I got to walk home feeling amazing... I had been fucked so good, and every muscle in my body felt absolutely creamy.

I went up the stairs toward the condo, biting my bottom lip... there wasn't that much of a marijuana smell. Maybe if I was lucky, he wouldn't want much from me, and I could go to sleep remembering how it felt to have Johnny Kline's cock working so deep inside me it had made me cry.

I knocked at the door, adjusting my backpack. There were sounds inside the room, so they must be there, but I stood there for several minutes, and there was no reply.

I knocked again. Nothing. I reached up and tried the doorknob. It moved freely, unlocked.

Any other time, I would have thought better about going inside. I would have wondered why. But after my amazing evening, I just... I didn't think.

I opened the door.

Even from the doorway, I could see them. Zoe was completely naked, and was bent over the arm of the sofa, her hands bound behind her back with handcuffs. He stood behind her, reaching over her and gripping a handful of her dredded hair as he fucked her violently. She was gasping, unable to keep up with him, every breath a squeal of pain...

He twisted, looking at me in the doorway, and I realized that he was sodomizing her. He pointed at me with his free hand, not stopping his abuse of Zoe's asshole. "Get in here, and close the door." He said; his voice cold.

I stepped inside, locking the door behind me, immediately knowing he was mad at me for being late. I stepped into the room, and felt my heart sink. There was a mirror and razor on the coffee table, and the remains of the cocaine he had been doing. Zoe groaned as he ass-fucked her and I groaned inwardly, knowing what coke did to him.

He slapped her behind, the sound of it resonating in my ears as he looked up at me. "Take all your clothes off, now." He demanded. "Get on your knees in front of the TV."

I dropped my backpack, trying not to watch the brutal display in front of me. I kicked off my shoes and socks, pulled off my clothes and my underwear... I looked back at the TV, at the way it loomed over the room and saw everything... saw Zoe shudder in pain as he forced his cock deeper into her ass... saw the cocaine scattered over the coffee table... saw my nakedness, which I had been so proud of only hours ago, but now suddenly made me feel small and worthless...

I knelt down in front of it, lowering my head. Was I being punished for my afternoon of happiness? Didn't I deserve...

Zoe screamed. I lifted my head, and watched him yank himself from her, shoving her face down onto the sofa, and turn to me. He hadn't cum inside her; he was still hard, viciously hard, and as he approached me, I could see that his cock was a mess...

He grabbed my hair, twisting my neck, making me shift my body so that I kneeled before him, our bodies in front of the television... he didn't touch his cock, just held it before me, pulling my face toward it by my hair. I looked up at him, trying to keep my eyes from begging, pleading for him not to make me do this...

He pressed his cock against my lips, and whispered to me, his grip on my hair making my scalp burn. "Swallow it."

I parted my lips, and felt him push it into me... I gagged, choked... the taste was beyond fowl... I almost felt like I could feel bits of...

I couldn't think about it, I couldn't. He stuffed himself deeper, pressing back against my throat... I had to just suck him, like he liked, had to please him, just get him to stop...

I sucked, swallowed over and over, sliding my tongue over him... I felt the tears trickling over my cheeks as I looked up at him; he was pushing his cock through my lips, but he wasn't thrusting. I realized he wasn't looking to cum in my mouth. I redoubled my efforts; trying to clean every bit of his cock, knowing what he was going to do...

He looked down at me, and slowly pulling his cock from my mouth. It was wet and sloppy and drippy with my saliva... He pulled me to my feet by my hair, his eyes cold and furious. "Turn around... get your pussy up here."

He shoved me, turning me away from him. I staggered, putting my hands on the wall as I leaned as far down as I could, low enough to touch my ankles. He kicked my feet apart, gripping my hips and pulling my bottom higher... He moved behind me, rubbing his cock up into the flesh of my pussy. I squirmed; it had been so long since I'd felt him like this. He gripped my bottom, looking down over my small, vulnerable body...

"Say it."

I bit my lip, closing my eyes. Please... don't make me...

He slapped my ass, hard, making me shudder and almost loose my footing. "I said say it."

I felt a tear trickle down my nose, slipping from the tip and landing on my bare foot.

"Please daddy..." I whispered. "Please fuck your little girl..."

He jammed himself down and into me. My insides squirmed, trying to take him, to get used to the bulk of him. His grip on my naked bottom was firm, and he held me in place, not letting me falter, and he pulled me tightly up against him, his cock big and dense and angry inside me.

My fingers slipped on the wall, and I tried to exhale, but my breath came in a staggered whimper. He was in me... filling me... again.

I was his...

He used his grip on my bottom to pull back, and thrust into me. I squealed. He started to fuck me like that, and it was all I could do to hold myself together, to not collapse in his hands. Over and over and over and over... filling me again and again... with each unforgiving thrust I felt the crushing weight of him pressing down brutally into my womb...

"I can't.... I can't...." I whispered, my legs going squishy beneath his pounding, relentless fucking...

He swung down and cuffed me in the side of the head, leaving my vision blurred and spinning. "Shut... the fuck... up..." he growled, pulling me against him as he pushed his cock so deep inside me it made me shudder. I felt him twitch deep, deep inside me as he grabbed my hair, yanking my head backward...

And he spasmed, pumping me full of his cum. It went on and on... he held me there, not letting me move, jerking me tightly to keep himself buried so deep I could feel the pressure of each jet of semen...

It was too much. I sobbed. He let go, and I collapsed to the filthy carpet. I curled into a ball on the floor, crying into my wrists as he stood over me, not saying a word.

Finally, he reached down, and grabbed my hair, pulling me up... I looked up at him, my face tear streaked...

But he simply wiped his cock through my hair, and dropped me again, turning his back on me.

I backed against the wall, pulling my legs up against my body, and wrapping my arms around them. I needed to clean myself, but I couldn't bring myself to move, not yet.

I could only watch him go to the sofa, where Zoe still lay with her bottom folded over the arm and her hands cuffed behind her back. He sat down, and started preparing another line of coke.

I pressed my face against my knees, and finally started to cry. I didn't know what would happen... I'd never cried in front of him but... I just couldn't hold it away from myself anymore... I couldn't...

-----

I lifted my head... slowly, feeling my hair streaking wetly over my face. I reached up weakly, pushing it away, looking around. I was still naked, in that same spot where He had left me...

But he wasn't there.

I pulled myself to my feet. My hips and my insides ached from having been fucked so awefully, but the pain was dull and shallow... how long had it been?

I looked at the TV, as big and omnipresent as ever. Sitting in front of it was a portable hard drive with a small note taped to it. I reached out numbly, wrapping my fingers around it and dragging it toward me, unfolding it.

'You finally said no. This is the only copy of the video. Don't try to find me."

I blinked, slowly curling the paper in my fingers. I looked around at the destroyed room... the drugs were gone, and so were all his accoutrements... there was just my backpack and the clothes that still lay where I had dropped them when he had told me to strip. I picked them up, and got dressed. I thought briefly about taking a shower, but I just wanted to get out. I grabbed up the hard drive, stuffed it into the back pack, and went to the door.

I tried to walk naturally. I had no idea what was left behind in that condo. But soon I found myself running, running as fast as I could.

-----

Britney and I walked down the long walkway behind the school. She was meeting Chad Ambrose at his car, and they were going to go back to his place... they still called it 'working on their lab' but everyone knew what they were doing.

I had been back in school for three days. I had been gone for almost a month, and most people had started to wonder where I had been. I had been most worried about what my foster parents would think; they were decent people, and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to live with them anymore, but apparently foster children run away fairly often. I'm over 18, so they couldn't take me away, and my caseworker had helped my foster parents deal with it so that when I came back, they were ready to help me get back into my life without too many questions about where I had been.

I hadn't really told anyone the truth... mostly I just said that I had gone off and lived with some people and tried to work for a while, and that I knew it had been a mistake, and that I wanted a second chance, and that was enough for pretty much everyone...

I rounded the corner into the central parking lots. Right away, I could see the easily-recognized pickups. The football players were all hanging out, laughing and tossing a football about. They had been true to their word... no one knew anything about what they had seen. I could feel that old desire to hide myself from them, but somehow it seemed less important as I walked past. I could see Johnny... he raised a hand, giving me a single wave... I smiled at him, and waved back.

"Oh my god..." Britney whispered to me as we approached Chad's car. "Johnny waved at you!"

I smiled, and gave a little shrug. "Yea..."

She went and kissed Chad, who nodded to me before they left. I was on my way to my car, when I heard someone coming my way. I turned, and felt my heard flutter. Devon was approaching me, his smile wide and obvious against his black skin.

"Hey... Katie... we were wondering if you wanted to come and hang out..." He nodded back at the trucks. "Mike's parents have a barbecue every Friday night... we're always invited to bring friends along."

I felt myself grinning stupidly, so I had to clear my throat, and push my hair behind my ear. Did they really just want me to hang out with them? Or did they just want more of what we had had the other night? Not that I would exactly mind... still.

"Um... I'd have to call my foster parents so they know where I am..." I offered, holding my book bag in front of me. "But I'd love too... only..."

He held up a hand, still smiling at me. "I know... that night was just business, so we'd keep your secret, its cool." He shrugged, his eyes twinkling. "Are we still gonna try to get with you? Yea, totally. We're dudes, it's what we do. But it's your call, alright?"

I think that if it wouldn't have been totally ridiculous for me to jump up and kiss him right then, I would have.

I looked back at the trucks, and waved to Johnny again. I'd have to borrow one of their cell phones, and make sure this was cool with my foster parents, but I knew they wanted me to make more friends in school. Even now, looking back and forth from Johnny to Devon, I was trying to imagine which of them I might like better as a boyfriend...

I felt... like a normal girl.

I thought about that hard drive, sitting at the bottom of the chest in my bedroom. About that girl that I was when He came back... the girl that was his. But he wasn't coming back, and neither was she. I was my own person... and I could decide what I wanted to do, and with who.

Devon rested a hand on my waist as we walked, and I let him. I wasn't going to be a normal girl, I knew it. I'd have sex... probably a lot of it. Some girls will probably call me a slut, either out of disgust or jealousy. And maybe they'd be right. But I could deal with that... because it was who I decided to be.

I hopped up into the back of the truck... Johnny tossed the football to me, and I caught it clumsily, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I didn't care what anyone thought about it.

I was going to be okay.