Katie's Favors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,082 Followers

It was only once things had calmed down a little and their rapid fire chatter began to slow that they even noticed and remembered that there were three young men in the room with them, awkwardly and silently watching the girls with barely restrained sexual desire.

"Guys, what are you all doing in here?" asked Carol. "We're still unpacking."

"You've been unpacking and comparing clothes with each other for almost an hour now!" complained Greg.

"So?" said Amber. "That's not that long."

"Maybe for all of you, but we're all suffering a serious case of blue balls here," said Greg.

"Yeah, we want those blowjobs we were promised," said Lyle, shifting his shorts. Katie noticed a large bulge had sprung up in them.

"I want the little one first," said Howard, pointing at Katie. "She's so cute."

"Hey, I have a name!" protested Katie. "But thank you, I'm flattered."

"I can't wait to feel Carol's beautiful soft lips around me again," sighed Lyle, sounding love struck. "She gives head like an angel."

"Bite me," said Carol, but kept from complaining. She must have made her peace with the deal at least after seeing the room, thought Katie.

"You're the only one of us who's been lucky enough to have Carol at all so far, Lyle, I'm looking forward to trying her too," said Greg. "But from what I remember, Amber's throat was bottomless, so I'm deep diving there first guys."

"Wow, bottomless, huh?" asked Howard. "My tool is pretty big, I may need that throat after you, see if she can take me all."

"Oooh, I like swallowing big black cocks," purred Amber at Howard.

"Amber! You don't have to sound so pleased with this arrangement!" said Carol.

"Why not? You know I have a thing for big black cocks. Why not enjoy ourselves since we have to do it anyway." Amber laughed, winking at Howard.

"Amber, you have a thing for any big cocks," said Katie. "Or any cock for that matter."

"This is true," admitted Amber as she eyed Howard up and down. The man was a little wide, but he was also pretty tall and pretty hot for a nerd.

"Alright, well I think that settles who gets who to start with," said Greg. "So how are we going to do this, people? I'm so hard I'm dying here."

"Well, let's go out to the living room at least, there's more space there," suggested Katie.

The six young people all filed out of the room, leaving the mess of clothes and suitcases behind, and into the bright, airy living room, with it's beautiful fourth storey view of the seaside, plush carpet, and large leather couches.

There were computers and gaming consoles scattered all over the tables, clearly the detritus of the nerd boys' gaming obsession. Why they would bring such stuff to a hotel on a holiday was beyond Katie, but she didn't really pretend to understand male geek obsessions.

Looking out at the glorious turquoise ocean, Katie could tell that her friends Amber and Carol were itching to get out of the room and down to the beach, and so was she. That meant getting this little exercise over with as fast as possible. Hopefully it would drain the guys sufficiently that it would buy them a decent amount of time before they came looking to claim their promised daily sexual request. Katie was determined to not just blow them fast, but thoroughly, so she and her friends could have enough time to themselves for most of the day. Lyle would likely go after Carol again, and Howard was a wild card. But knowing Greg and his perversions, Katie dreaded the kind of demand he might make on her later on.

"Ok guys, let's get this started," said Katie, her hands resting commandingly on her hips. "You three boys line up and stand here next to each other in the middle of the room. Yep, right there, that's perfect. Now, each of you asks for who you want to start with. Once we get going, we can swap around as you like, and as long as you last long enough I'm sure you'll all get to sample each of our lovely mouths. Does that sound good?"

The boys just nodded dumbly, big grins plastered on their faces.

"Greg, who do you want?" Katie asked, starting with the left end of the line.

"Amber, get your tight little butt down here," said Greg.

"Oooh, right away!" giggled Amber as she shook her raven hair about her shoulders and strutted over into Greg's arms.

"Okay, Lyle, you're next," said Katie.

"Carol," Lyle blurted out immediately.

"No surprise there," Katie murmured.

Carol reluctantly walked over to Lyle, but stood with her arms crossed and looked away, clearly annoyed but resigned to her fate. Lyle looked a little hurt, but he seemed to be happy enough with his eyes fixated upon Carol's generous cleavage close up and pulled together in her blue bikini and unbuttoned white blouse.

Amber however seemed completely in the spirit of things and was unashamedly pashing Greg as they groped each other's butts. Katie smiled and shook her head. Amber was always the party girl, even in the weirdest of experiences.

Katie finally turned and walked up to Howard, who was staring down at her petite form in awe.

"You are so pretty, Katie," said Howard.

"Awww, so polite and sweet," said Katie. "See Greg, you could learn from your friend here."

Greg was far too busy with his tongue down Amber's throat to have replied or even noticed what Katie said.

"Alright girls, let's do this!" said Katie, already growing a little excited from the sheer debauchery of sucking dick together with her two best friends. It may have been nothing more than a practical "favor deal" for her, but it was a new and erotic experience, and she couldn't help biting her lip at the fun thought of driving these boys wild with the talent of their oral skills.

Katie went to her knees before Howard, and saw from the corner of her eye that Amber was already on her knees and furiously tugging off Greg's jeans. Katie could see that hungry gleam in Amber's eyes and knew Greg -- and likely the other two boys too -- would be in for a treat.

Carol too, finally relented and dropped to a crouch, perhaps if only to get Lyle away from pawing and grasping at her tits. Despite Katie's concern that Carol would decide to back out at the last minute, Katie saw the tall, slim brunette unzip Lyle's shorts and pull his raging boner out into the open air. A short moment later Carol had closed her eyes and leaned forward to slip the head of Lyle's cock into her warm, wet mouth. Katie could see immediately that Carol was, as their gossip had suggested, in fact a very effective and diligent cocksucker. As with all things, Carol was a perfectionist and felt the need to excel, even if it was in reluctantly giving a blowjob to a guy she didn't particularly fancy.

Turning her attention back to Howard in front of her, Katie was suddenly confronted by a massive black erection that was literally as tall as her own face.

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed Katie, looking up with wide hazel eyes at Howard above her as she kneeled. "That is a big cock!"

"Thank you Katie," said Howard. "Hopefully it won't be too big for you. I've seen in porn that sometimes girls have trouble taking down a cock this big..."

"Hold on," said Katie. "Have you not had a blowjob before?"

"Um, nope," said Howard. "The girl I dated didn't want to. But I love watching blowjobs in porn, and I've always fantasized about..."

Howard trailed off into incoherent mumbles as Katie simply planted her mouth around the head of the huge cock and sucked while sweetly looking up into Howard's eyes.

"Daaaaaaamn, girl!" moaned Howard. "That feels even better than I imagined! And I imagined a lot!"

Katie giggled a little, muffled around the cock in her mouth, and then proceeded to bob gently but vigorously back and forth along the long, turgid shaft. Her tongue softly rolled and flicked its way along the head and sensitive underside of the penis. Katie let her mouth fill with spit on each bob, getting it wetter and warmer for Howard's cock to enjoy being enveloped in.

"Mmmmmn! Mmmmmmnh! Mmmmnnhhh!" Katie moaned, sucking like clockwork with the proficiency of a college girl experienced in taking lots of dick down her gullet.

Meanwhile, Greg was sweating and cursing profusely as Amber devoured his thick, engorged penis into her mouth. Amber was reasonably tall, and from the way she had angled herself as she knelt, Greg had a terrific view of Amber's tight green tank top as it rode up her arching back, and a clear line of sight to her round ass in that tan mini skirt. Amber's skin was glorious, tanned olive and smooth.

"Fucking suck, Amber! Suck it all down, you slut! I'm fucking your hot face with my dick you cum slut! Don't you fucking stop taking me!" growled Greg, completely wrapped up in the debauched fantasy of fucking Amber's face.

As Greg enjoyed the view, he simultaneously revelled in the delicious noise of hearing Amber gag and grunt as his cock squelched in her tight but open throat. Gripping the back of her head firmly in both hands, Greg held Amber's head down, watching the sight of her fringe of raven hair get messed up each time her forehead collided with his belly. With each thrust and stroke, Greg could feel his cock glide effortlessly down Amber's young throat, and sense as its flesh parted and constricted around him in the most delicious ways.

"Yeah, you suck slut! This is just like when you blew me in the alley behind the bar with Katie! I've been wanting your throat so badly since that night! Now you're going to get it good!" Greg grunted down at Amber as he used her face.

"Blllmmunffghh! Uuullnfnghh! Mmlunfgh!" gagged Amber as she let Greg have his way with her throat.

Greg pulled Amber off abruptly and roughly to let her catch her breath, but the foxy young slut had other ideas and just pounced right back on his cock, impaling her face on his shaft as she grabbed his butt to pull him in closer inside her mouth.

Next to Greg, Lyle was having a fare more leisurely experience, although just as heavenly in his opinion. Carol, who had begun cautiously, was really getting into the blowjob now, almost as if she had forgotten whose cock she was sucking. She bobbed quickly and gracefully, taking in more than half of Lyle's length on each stroke, often tilting her head to one side or another to have his cock glide over her tongue in different spots, stimulating new areas as she blew.

Lyle had wrapped his hands into Carol's brown hair, but other than that was letting the sexy brunette control the pace and flow of the blowjob. Carol's lips clung tight to the shaft as she slid them back and forth with great skill. Her tongue danced along the underside of Lyle's dick, making it twitch and ring with pleasure. Even more impressively, Carol was actually taking the head of Lyle's cock up against the entrance of her throat on each downward stroke. Rather than gag terribly and have to pull back, Carol seemed to be in good control of her reflex and took the cock head into the moist, smooth confines of her throat repeatedly with surprising ease.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhh," moaned Lyle, too lost in happiness to talk dirty like Lyle was or express anything other than total satisfaction at the unexpected return of his dick to Carol's compliant mouth.

Lyle was especially enjoying the view as he looked down at Carol in her skinny tight jeans, blue bikini and white blouse tied off at the midriff. In particular, Lyle kept staring down at the amazing view of Carol's tremendous busty cleavage which looked all the more hot when looking from above. With Carol lost in concentration on the blowjob, Lyle dared to sneak a hand down to cup one her soft, bouncing boobs and lovingly fondled it. To his delight and surprise, Carol moaned in pleasure and pressed her chest further into his hand.

Lyle could hardly believe his luck when Howard called out, "let's swap!"

The girls immediately paused their blowjobs, and even Amber pushed off the rabid Greg who was trying desperately to hump her face as if it were a pussy. Lyle looked down at Carol to see her catch her breath and look up at him with her blue eyes with a slightly dazed, but clearly lustful expression. Inwardly, Lyle promised himself that when he was about to cum he would have to return to Carol somehow to spray his seed on the brunette angel's face.

Katie too was recovering her breath from the gagging she had been suffering when trying to deep throat Howard's big black cock. Unlike her friend Amber, Katie did not enjoy the experience so much, though she always tried her best. In this case, she had managed to take the head of Howard's cock into her throat several times, and once got her lips an inch away from the base, but she had to pause and recover, before returning to a more conventional (though still phenomenal) blowjob. Deep throating Greg or Lyle was one thing, thought Katie, but Howard was a whole other category. Still, she couldn't help wondering that perhaps fucking Howard later could be an awful lot of fun.

Howard now wanted to try Amber and her 'bottomless throat', and moved around to other end of the line. Greg moved over to Carol, and Lyle reluctantly left Carol to stand in front of Katie.

As much as Lyle loved Carol, he still did enjoy how cute and sexy Katie was, and she was always more than willing to trade sex of some kind for favors. Looking down at Katie's petite body, she was still wearing her pale yellow sleeveless crop top, exposing some small but perky cleavage and the tiny waist of her bare midriff, and her mini denim shorts looked so hot on her little body. There was no denying it, Katie was hot.

With that thought firmly in mind, Lyle grabbed hold of his firm cock and shoved it into Katie's waiting mouth. His other hand went to the back of Katie's head and clutched her hair into a rough ponytail. He was gentler with Carol today because he liked her and he wasn't as desperate to get himself off as the first time he hooked up with her. With Katie, it was different, he was perfectly happy to use Katie, and he knew Katie was totally fine with it too as long as she got what she wanted out of the deal.

So Lyle began to thrust, not especially hard or savagely, but quickly and steadily, with his cock head buried in Katie's hot, wet mouth.

"Mmmmnnnh! Mmnnghh! Hmmnnhh!" moaned Katie as she let herself be gently face fucked by Lyle.

Katie laughed to herself inside her head. Lyle was using Katie as a placeholder. The guy just wanted to get back to Carol.

He must have it for her really bad, thought Katie as she played with her tongue along the trembling head of Lyle's cock.

On Katie's left, Carol was laying down some ground rules with the aggressive, insatiable Greg.

"If you even think of fucking my face the way you did with Amber, I will bite your dick off," said Carol, glaring up at Greg with steely eyes.

"Whoa, fine, fine, ok..." muttered Greg reluctantly. He preferred his blowjobs fast, rough and sloppy. But at the same time he had never hooked up with Carol in any fashion and desperately wanted to try her out. He would have to behave. "Just suck me off like you were doing Lyle, I won't try anything, promise."

Carol kept her eyes hard and fixed on Greg's face, but slowly lowered her head down and wrapped her lips gently around Greg's short but thick cock. With steady expertise, Carol bobbed and slurped on Greg's member, concentrating her licks and sucks on the head of the penis as she hollowed her cheeks.

Greg shivered as pleasure ran up and down his body. The girl was good! It was a completely different kind of blowjob from the ravishing face fuck he performed with Amber. Even his past hook ups with Katie, while always amazing, were different. Katie performed her blowjobs efficiently and effectively, but they were like a chore to be done. Carol was certainly a reluctant performer, but now that she was performing, she was bringing her best. No wonder she was a 'Straight A' student, mused Greg.

Just left of Carol, Howard was now enjoying the slutty delights of Amber, who had never met a cock she didn't or couldn't swallow.

However, they hadn't even got to the blowjob yet. The foxy, tanned, dark haired slut with the sexy fringe was grinding her body against Howard's with her back to the big black man. Her whole body writhed and danced sinuously as she thrust back her tight round ass against Howard's huge dick and ground against him through her mini skirt. Howard's large hands were meanwhile running up and down her body like he had just discovered the best Christmas present ever; stroking along her midriff and waist; squeezing and groping her high, firm tits through her green tank top; and down Amber's sexy olive skinned thighs.

Once Howard was suitable worked up and Amber had had her fun, she turned around, pushed him down to sit on a couch, and slid down his body to her knees where she devoured Howard's long black cock in one slow but relentless swallowing motion. Like some sort of snake, Amber's jaw stretched wide and her throat opened up to take Howard's cock all the way to the base until she had impaled her face entirely upon his black dick. Her tongue darted out to play with his balls as Amber held the deep throat, gagging, but skilfully deep throating.

"Oh my god, you were right, her throat is bottomless!" groaned Howard.

Howard's eyes looked like they were rolling back in their sockets. Not too long after, with some encouragement from Amber, his hands were on the back of her head and he was feeding the suck slut his cock as he pleased, having her bob on him quickly and deeply, though not quite as rough or furiously as Greg had earlier.

Having adjusted to the initial shock and frenzy of lust when their cocks first penetrated the three girls' mouths, the three boys were now eagerly taking in their surroundings and happily watching the other girls blow their current guys even as they enjoyed the blowjobs each of them was getting. Katie, Amber and Carol looked so hot and sexy in their casual summer clothes, and even more so now that they were all sucking cock while still wearing them.

From Katie's denim hot pants to Carol's tight jeans and Amber's mini skirt, the guys were all now thinking ahead to getting laid, when they could pick and choose who they wanted later today, and even exactly what they wanted to do with them.

But now the minutes were quickly passing by and from the noises of the slurping, sucking, moaning and gagging, they were all getting closer to cumming. But they still had one girl each left to try.

"Hey guys," called out Howard. "I saw this thing in a porno once... Let's all put the girls together in a circle in the middle of us, facing outwards. Then, we'll keep swapping around the circle until we cum on all their faces!"

"Hell yeah! Let's do that!" agreed Greg.

"Fuck, we better do it quick, I'm getting close," moaned Lyle as Katie continued to bob her little face on his shaft.

The guys all got up and guided their girls together where they unceremoniously pushed them on their shoulders to their knees. To Katie's surprise, Carol didn't put up any protest. Looking over at her friend, Katie could see Carol was flushed with heat and excitement. Amber had noticed too and gave Katie a little look as she pulled Carol close to her. They didn't need to speak to know what they were both thinking. Innocent, reluctant Carol was enjoying the debauchery. There was no need to say anything, but the girls all knew what was going on.

This was going to be a fun holiday, thought Katie as she shuffled into position in a tight circle with her friends on the floor, all facing outwards to receive cock.

A short moment later, Greg had moved up in front of Katie and promptly stuck his dripping wet cock into her thoroughly wet and warm mouth.

Next to her, the other guys had done the same. Howard was now eagerly sampling Carol's perfectionist blowjob technique, while Lyle got to vent some of his horny lust by having Amber suck his dick. Just enough to get him close, hoped Lyle, and then he wanted to cum on Carol.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,082 Followers