Katie's Favors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers

The noise had become a symphony of moans and groans, slippery suction and guttural gags.

"Swap!" cried out Greg, and the cocks in the girls' mouths withdrew, only to be replaced by another moments after.

Now Howard was back to Amber and Greg fed his thick dick to Carol. Katie welcome back Lyle's throbbing hard on with open lips.

The guys were so hard now, and their balls were rising and tightening by the second. The view of all three girls, squished together, kneeling in a tight circle as they all sucked, was tremendous. Three bobbing heads looked almost hypnotic and their hot bodies in those hot outfits were getting too much for the guys to handle much longer.

"Swap!" yelled Lyle, and he pulled out of Katie's gaping maw to eagerly and happily push his trembling dick back between Carol's lips.

Katie was sucking Howard. Greg was face fucking Amber. Lyle was jacking himself off with his cock head resting on Carol's outstretched tongue.

Everything was a blur of bobbing and blowing and sucking and stroking. At one point Katie and Amber were both sharing Howard's long cock. Then Katie found herself with Lyle's balls in her mouth as he kept jacking himself off in a desperate race to be the first to cum on Carol. Amber was swapping and alternating between sucking Howard and Greg, stroking them off in her hands at the same time. Howard was back in Katie's throat. Lyle was plunging down Amber's too. Greg was slapping his dick against Carol's tits as she thrust her chest up for him, completely lost in being slutty now. Amber had pulled off her tank top and bra and Howard was feasting on her tits with his mouth and tongue. Katie lashed the tip of Greg's swollen cock with her tongue, tasting flecks of precum. Stunningly, Carol was effortlessly deep throating Lyle to the base, barely gagging as the young man held her head down and professed his love for her.

Eventually Katie found herself in a full blown make out session with Amber, French kissing and swapping spit and precum as they fondled each other's breasts, when the first sprays of cum began to fly.

It was Lyle who climaxed first. Carol was kneeling, her hands on her knees and freckled face upturned with her tongue sticking out, along with her formidable rack. Lyle, standing above her, stroked in classic wanking fashion with enclosed fist wrapped around his shaft until with a gasp and shudder bolts of pure white cum burst from the tip of his cock, streaking through the air like bullets and splattering over Carol's gorgeous young face.

More cum erupted from Lyle, and as he wildly stroked, it landed hot and searing upon Carol's pink tongue and lips, across her freckled cheeks, in her bob of brown hair. More flew even higher and leaped over Carol to rain down upon Katie and Amber in the throes of their sudden Sapphic passion.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Cum for my Carol!" screamed Lyle as he unloaded himself upon his college crush.

The last few bursts sprayed lower, happily gracing Carol's legendary breasts and cleavage, and leaving stains upon her blouse and blue bikini.

No sooner had Lyle finished cumming than Howard and Greg ejaculated at almost precisely the same time, on either side of Katie and Amber.

Trails of semen flew from both directions and hosed down upon the girls like a hot white shower, spraying across Katie's nose, cheeks and chin, and Amber's lips, forehead and narrowly missing her eyes.

Greg was content to jack himself off over the two sexy girls, covering both Katie and Amber in his foul smelling jizz.

Howard however had other ideas, and no sooner had his first burst gone sailing out when he grabbed Amber's head and pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. Katie could see Amber's eyes go wide as Howard was undoubtedly ejaculating a tremendous amount of sticky hot cum into her friend's mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh, girl, that is fine!" moaned Howard as he came in Amber's mouth. "Take all my sweet cum there, baby. That's what Howard needs, take all my cum..."

When Howard finally pulled out, Amber turned to Katie and opened her mouth to show off the load that had been deposited on her tongue.

"Holy crap, that's a big load," giggled Katie.

Before Katie could react, Amber pulled Katie in for another sloppy French kiss, and swapped Howard's cum into her mouth. Their tongues played with one another and finally Katie broke off, tilted her head back, and downed the surprisingly tasty spunk in two big swallows.

"You know what girls, I think that is the perfect start to our little seaside holiday," grinned Amber mischievously, and with that all three girls looked at each other, their faces, bodies and clothes stained with dripping sweat and cum, and burst into laughter.

**

To be continued...

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers