Katie's Favors Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously," said Pete, as he tapped buttons on the arcade device he had attached to the console station, still barely paying attention to Katie.

As Katie considered her options on how to woo the recalcitrant nerd, Amber strutted past on the opposite side of the row of gaming stations, looking as glamorous and confident as ever.

Katie threw her a questioning look. Had Amber got Howard's opponent to agree to throw the match?

Amber smiled and gave a thumbs up back at Katie. Damn, thought Katie, now she was already behind.

Katie pointed at her target nerd and gave a shrug in Amber's direction.

Amber nodded sagely and made a motion with her fist towards her mouth as if she was sucking a cock, complete with tongue poking one of her cheeks out as if distended by a thrusting penis. This caused a few strange and lustful looks from people nearby, but Katie knew exactly what Amber was suggesting. She would have to up the ante if she wanted to convince this nerd to throw away the chance at ten thousand dollars.

Katie was considering her earlier make out pitch, perhaps this time she'd throw in flashing her boobs too, but Pete didn't seem the least bit interested in her compared to the game before him. Amber was right. She had to go big or go home.

"Do you want to get your dick sucked, Pete?" asked Katie as she leaned right up against him, pushing her soft tits into his flabby arm.

Pete froze and stopped hitting buttons as he slowly turned and looked over at Katie again. This time she felt he was actually really looking at her, rather than his earlier dismissive glance.

"Maybe," said Pete defensively, though now his gaze was roaming over Katie and he kept returning to her glossy pink lips and impish smile. He must have thought Katie was joking, because the next thing he said was a sarcastic, "why? You offering?"

"If you lose this next round, I'll give you a blowjob right after the match," said Katie sharply.

Pete seemed torn. His lust was kicking in, but his caution and his ambition to win the round and the tournament was still powerful.

Katie knew she had him now. Time to move in for the final blow.

"I swallow," whispered Katie into Pete's ear.

"Deal," croaked Pete.

"I'll be waiting on the side over there when you're done with the match," said Katie.

Katie headed over to wait with Amber as the nerds proceeded with their matches. As the two friends chatted, throwing each other friendly barbs over their current rivalry, Amber seemed cocky that she had hers in the bag. Amber's confidence turned out to be well placed, as not long after, her target had lost his match to Howard and had almost ran eagerly up to Amber to claim his prize. No one ever looked so happy to be a loser.

As Amber wandered off outside with her horny nerd in tow, presumably to play his flute in the relative cover of the giant palm bushes, Katie saw that Lyle had won his game and was proceeding to the semi-finals. This seemed to be an upset in the crowd since Pete was regarded as a very highly ranked player.

Shortly after, Pete made his way over to Katie, looking excited but apprehensive.

"I just missed out on winning the tournament and ten grand for this," said Pete, "So do you really swallow?"

"Come with me and find out," said Katie cheerfully as she guided Pete to the women's toilets, as she had done just a little while earlier with one of his gaming colleagues.

The toilet stall was cramped enough without trying to fit both Katie and a rather overweight nerd like Pete into it at the same time. They could have opted to just do it out in the open bathroom, but Katie didn't want to take the risk on the off chance that an actual woman patron did walk in. At least in the stall they had a modicum of cover to prevent being spotted or noticed.

Pete's wide and flabby body was right up against Katie. His breathing was already heavy and he was beginning to sweat heavily. It was hardly an enticing partner to fool around with, let alone perform fellatio on, but Katie had a job to do and not a lot of time to do it in.

"Freaking hell, you are so hot," moaned Pete as he felt Katie's perky tits pressed into him along with her petite body. "I'm so freaking horny right now."

Tiny and slim as she was, Katie managed to wiggle and slide her way down until she was in a crouch on the floor, her face level with Pete's crotch. Katie deftly unzipped Pete and was soon confronted with a small but angry looking erect penis staring her in the face.

Though the cock was not very large, it was certainly rigid and throbbing with anticipation. Katie enveloped the dick into her warm, wet mouth and took it to the base immediately. Deep throating wouldn't be an issue, as the cock head only pushed up against the entrance to Katie's throat, but no further. Katie gagged a little, not from the depth, but from the taste. It was dense and sweaty and most likely the result of a diet of junk food and energy drinks.

"Holy shit," Pete groaned in delight as the hot little minx in front of him took his cock to a level of pleasure he had never experienced before. It was his first blowjob, and the glorious sensations of a wet mouth, agile tongue, soft lips, and a whole lot of suction were introducing him to sexual gratification his hand had never been able to take him.

"Mmmmnnn hmmmnnffhhh," moaned Katie as she sucked.

Katie's moist pink lips pouted in an oval at the root of his shaft, slurping luxuriously on the fat nerd's joystick.

There was just one problem for Katie. Pete's large belly was so big it made trying to manoeuvre her head into position to engulf his penis in her mouth difficult to say the least. Pete's protruding gut kept weighing down onto Katie's face and head as she sucked. She did her best to ignore the sizeable distraction and kept her head as low as she could manage while she bobbed back and forth on Pete's prick.

Luckily for Katie, Pete's inexperience was about to render the problem moot.

Not long after Katie had worked her head-bobbing blowjob into her usual steady rhythm, and barely two minutes after Katie had first taken Pete's aching cock into her mouth, the overweight nerd was reaching the peak of his pleasure.

It came as a total surprise to Katie. A shudder and a grunt from Pete, but no word of warning, and suddenly the nerd was spurting copious amounts of gamer jizz into Katie's mouth. The cum scattered across her tongue, splashed the roof of her mouth and even her tonsils, and eventually emptied itself until it was almost dribbling out of Katie's lips.

Remembering her promise, Katie reluctantly tilted her head back and swallowed the foul tasting loud in two difficult gulps, then showed her empty mouth to Pete.

Pete mumbled a thank you, zipped himself up, and headed out of the stall and toilets, leaving Katie to wipe her chin of the sticky white goo and clean herself up in front of the bathroom mirror before going back to the tournament hall herself.

**

Meanwhile back in the tournament hall, Carol had finally managed to peel herself away from her throngs of cosplay admirers and was having a break and a breath of fresh air in the leafy grounds outside. She felt hot from the packed hall inside, and flushed from all the attention she had been receiving. She had to admit, now that she was doing it, she was quite enjoying being the centre of attention. The guys at the tournament had been pretty polite, always asking permission to snap a photo posing with her while they pulled her in close with an arm around her trim waist.

Of course, Carol also caught them checking her out and stealing glances down her top whenever they could. She could almost feel her ass being stared at from behind her too. Surprisingly, Carol found she didn't mind this too much. Dressing as someone else was kind of liberating, and allowed her to relish the perving. She felt like a total babe, like one of those girls on the covers of mens' magazines. Normally Amber was always the one who turned everyone's heads, so it was a refreshing change for Carol to feel like something of a celebrity herself.

Her pleasant break was disrupted when Greg appeared and came up to her, grinning devilishly.

"Why hello there Ms Carol Croft," said Greg, looking her body up and down.

"What do you want, Greg?" said Carol, hoping he would leave her be. Greg wasn't a bad guy, but he was incredibly lecherous, to a point that Carol found quite off putting. Katie and Amber were better able to deal with his level of sexual debauchery, but Carol didn't share their more daring inclinations.

"Oh, nothing at all," said Greg, "because soon your hot piece of tomb raiding ass is all mine for tonight. I just advanced to the next round in my tournament bracket. I'm going to take home first prize and I'm finally going to have you riding my thick cock."

"Gosh, do you have to be so vulgar, Greg," said Carol. "Besides, who says you're even going to win?"

"Everyone knows I'm a favorite to take out the tournament," said Greg. "Why do you think we were all here? I train for hours each day on this game. I'm going to win this tourney for sure, and then I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a day."

Carol seethed at Greg, but her mind was spinning as she began to worry about that scenario. Greg was very nerdy, and he did seem to be obsessed with this video game. Carol shuddered to think of what she would have to do if he won.

Greg of course was bluffing. He had in fact already been knocked out of the tournament. But Carol didn't know that. Greg was hoping to bluff his way to a deal and have a bit of fun since his luck today hadn't been the best. He'd only been able to hook up with Katie for a quickie by using his free pass, and that was hours ago. He was desperately horny again, and particularly keen on enjoying a bit of Carol's sexy favors, if he could trick them out of her.

"Well, I'm off to go win the next round," said Greg. "I wonder what position I should do you in first..."

"Wait!" cried Carol. "What if we came to an arrangement?"

"I don't know, I really have my heart set on ploughing your sweet pussy..." said Greg, feigning reluctance.

"If you drop out of the tournament I could give you a hand job or something, or hand jobs for the rest of the trip..." said Carol, trying to come up with some more appealing alternatives than being fucked by Greg.

"A few lousy hand jobs? No way!" said Greg, indignant.

"How about a blowjob then?" asked Carol, beginning to get a little desperate.

"I don't know..." said Greg, but he could feel his cock stirring at just the thought of Carol's soft lips sliding down his shaft.

"I know you've always lusted after my body, I've seen you perving on me," said Carol, running her hands over her tits and thrusting her chest out at Greg. "What would you say if I let you fuck these puppies too?"

Carol was inwardly a little shocked at what she was suggesting, it was so unlike her, but the adrenaline of posing in the tournament hall as Lara Croft was giving her an unexpected surge of bravado. If she could get out of having to sleep with Greg by offering up a few lesser favors, that was a chance she was going to leap at.

Greg groaned as he gazed into the sexy abyss of Carol's cleavage as she gave him an eyeful of her chest, snugly cupped in her green tank top, its straps overlapping with those of the white singlet beneath as they ran over her otherwise bare shoulders. Carol's body was sensational, and her rack was a revelation to behold. The brunette's bountiful bust overwhelmed Greg with lusty desire. He had tricked Carol into about as good a deal as he could hope for without her backing out. There was just one more thing he required.

"Ok Carol, you've won me over," gasped Greg, "we have a deal."

"Great," smiled Carol, strangely pleased with herself at having just used her rack to sway Greg.

"But," said Greg, "I'm really horny. I want it right now."

"Right now?!" exclaimed Carol. "What if you keep playing the tournament and win?"

"Even if I do, which I won't, you won't have to sleep with me now that we have this agreement," said Greg. "I really need it now, Carol, I'm so hard it hurts!"

"We can't just do it out here, anyone could see us!" said Carol.

"Let's go into those bushes and trees over there, they're big enough to keep us out of sight, and it's a dark night once you get out of the lighting," said Greg. "Here, this way."

Greg led Carol over to the spot, as they both rustled through ferns and branches before there was enough of a small clearing for both of them, while remaining obscured from view.

Greg's hands were on Carol immediately, sliding over her waist and ass, then up to her chest to squeeze and grope the magnificent pillows of pleasure. Carol moaned, mostly in alarm at how fast Greg was, but this only seemed to encourage Greg and he promptly buried his face in her cleavage and licked and slurped in the valley of tit flesh.

Carol gasped and arched her back, thrusting out her chest further as she enjoyed Greg's cleavage feasting. He was surprisingly good at it and Carol felt herself growing a little flushed with the pleasure of it.

Just as she was starting to really enjoy it however, Greg had decided to move onto the main course. His large hands were soon on Carol's shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees among the tropical ferns. Greg unzipped and pulled out his already erect and throbbing red penis, pushing the head into Carol's mouth before she had a chance to change her mind.

Carol's brow furrowed and her eyes went a little wide as her lips were stretched to accommodate the thick girth of Greg's invading dick.

"Oh yeah! Suck my dick, Lara," said Greg as he gazed down at the glorious sight of Carol dressed as Lara Croft giving him a blowjob.

Carol blushed even more profusely at Greg calling her Lara. It was strange, she was at once both annoyed and excited by it. Hoping Greg wouldn't notice her red cheeks, Carol began bobbing her head back and forth, sucking vigorously on the top end of the quivering shaft in her mouth.

Carol needn't have worried as Greg was lost completely in the debauched pleasure of this stunning brunette on her knees and sucking his cock. He shivered each time her tongue lashed the tip of his penis, stroking the underside of the cock head to glorious effect.

"Fuck, that's it," groaned Greg as he laid his hands on Carol's head and started pushing her down further. He had to restrain himself from being as rough as he was with Katie or Amber, but the steady insistent pressure worked a charm and soon Carol taking his inches deeper on each stroke.

"Mmmnn uunnnhhfff!" moaned Carol around the thick piece of man meat stuffed in her mouth.

After only a minute of this Greg already wanted more. He could feel his cock head edging up against the entrance of Carol's throat, but she always stopped short of taking him all the way down her gullet. She was good though, Greg thought. While Katie clearly had a practiced skill at giving head, and Amber had the advantage of a bottomless throat, Carol seemed to have a natural talent for cock sucking, hitting all the right pleasure spots and picking up speed and rhythm perfectly as her lips glided across his shaft.

Greg moved one hand to grab hold of Carol's tomb raider pony tail, and pushed her head down slowly but firmly while he surged forward with his hips. Greg's cock thrust home, squeezing into Carol's tight throat until the head was utterly bathed in moist warm pleasure.

"Fucking hell that's snug!" gasped Greg in bliss.

"Ffffhnnuughhh!" gagged Carol as she choked around his cock and quickly pulled off.

Carol coughed and spluttered as she regained her breath. Greg thought she looked cute having just gagged on his cock, but Carol didn't seem too happy. Greg badly wanted to get his aching cock back into Carol's throat, but he didn't want to push his luck. Time to move on to other pleasures, he thought lustfully.

"Get your tits out," said Greg.

Carol, eager to get this over with, flicked down her two sets of shoulder straps from the overlapping tank tops and pulled her magnificent natural round breasts out into the balmy night air. Already anticipating Greg's intention, Carol invited it herself by leaning up to bring her chest to the same height as Greg's crotch (not too difficult considering Carol was taller than Greg).

Greg wasted no time shuffling forward and shoving his glistening and soaking red erection between Carol's breasts, whereupon she proceeded to envelop them into a compact cleavage as she pushed her tits together with her hands from either side. Greg was now firmly ensconced in the deep valley of Carol's incredible cleavage, and it was a sight to behold.

"Oh. My. God." Greg sighed in awe.

"Fuck my tits," said Carol, hoping it would get Greg going and set him off quickly.

Greg complied happily, and began thrusting with his hips, eagerly humping away at Carol's glorious rack while she looked up at him with those crystal blue eyes.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," chanted Greg as he slid his well lubricated cock through the smooth teenage skin of Carol's cleavage.

The pace was fast, but not too frenetic, and Carol was beginning to enjoy herself. Her pink nipples were hard and pointy and she panted and whimpered girly noises of pleasure as Greg fucked her tits. She found herself growing horny as she lost herself in the sexual charge of the moment, not caring that it was Greg she was fooling around with.

"Oh shit, I'm getting close!" grunted Greg, as he felt his balls churning and rising as he approached the peak of his pleasure.

He hadn't actually intended to warn Carol, and had actually rather hoped to spray all over her chest or face, but he had inadvertently given voice to his thoughts as he tit fucked Carol.

"Shit, you can't cum on me!" cried Carol, hoping he would pull away and point his cock at the bushes.

"Quick, put it in your mouth then, it's coming!" gasped Greg.

Carol opened her mouth to argue, but Greg didn't give her a chance, shoving his throbbing cock head fully between Carol's lips and holding her head firmly with his hands so she couldn't pull off. Not a moment too soon, for Greg then proceeded to ejaculate a copious amount of semen into the pretty brunette's mouth, coating her tongue in pulses of spurting white seed.

"Bmmmnnfhhh!" mumbled Carol in muffled complaint around Greg's cock as she salty, pungeant cum filled her mouth. She kept her lips sealed around the cock head as best she could, not wanting any of the warm man cream to slip out and ruin her outfit.

"Ohhhhhhh yeaaaaaah," moaned Greg in contentment as he luxuriated in the incredible sensation of spunking inside Carol's hot mouth.

Once Carol was satisfied Greg had finished and it was safe to withdraw her mouth without ending up with an eyeful of jizz, she slipped his cock out of her mouth and frowned at the bitter taste of his cum. She then promptly leaned to one side and spat out as much as she could into the bushes.

"Wow Carol, that was fantastic!" exclaimed Greg as he zipped himself back up.

Carol climbed to her feet and wiped her lips with the back of her hand, cleaning any trails of spit or precum that may have been left on her face. She then pulled up her tank top straps and her breasts disappeared back into her Lara Croft outfit, although of course this meant her cleavage and shapeliness was still quite prominently on display.

When Carol looked up, Greg had vanished. Typical, Carol thought, once he's got his nut off, he's not sticking around.

On her way back inside, Carol almost collided with Amber, who was emerging from a cluster of foliage on the opposite side of the outdoor path.

"Gosh, Amber, you scared me!" cried Carol. "What were you doing in the bushes?"

"Just a bit of mischief," said Amber. "What about you? I just saw Greg run by in a hurry."