Katie's Favors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers

"Aaagh, that's it Katie!" Greg yelled, pulling her face off his dick with a sudden yank.

"Greg, be careful not to cum on my-" Katie gasped as her mouth was freed from Greg's raging member.

But it was too late. Greg had grabbed his cock and given it a last few tugs when with a sudden shudder he came, his hot white jizz erupting all over Katie's cute freckled face.

Her expression was still fixed in shock and disgust as Greg kept stroking his trembling cock, sending pulse after pulse of white streaks of cum spraying over Katie.

Trails and droplets of Greg's seed were scattering on Katie's cheeks, her little nose, her hair and forehead, and especially on her lips and down her chin. Some even splattered on her shoulders and breasts.

Finally, Greg had finished and was calming down after his orgasmic release.

"Just great," said Katie with irritation, "this is going to take forever to clean up!"

Still, she thought, at least she had more of her classes taken care of now.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,081 Followers
12