Katie's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"Among other things I'd bet."

I nodded in agreement, "Among other things. Anyway, we had this long break between classes on Tuesday's and Thursday's..."

"Which day was this?"

"What?"

"Which day did this happen on, Tuesday or Thursday?"

"Would you believe me if I told you I don't remember?"

"You don't remember your first time having sex?"

"I remember it quite well. I just couldn't tell you the date."

"That's so sad!"

"No, not really. Look, I remember the year, the month, the place, the girl and every other detail about it. I just don't remember the exact date. It's no big deal."

Katie apparently didn't agree and she sat there giving me puppy dog eyes, her lower lip sticking out. It only made her look more beautiful.

I couldn't do anything about my memory, or lack thereof, of the date, so I continued with my story, "Melissa and I had gotten into the habit of spending the period between classes in the school's garden. There was a small maze there with a fountain in the center and benches scattered around in various places. The hedges were about six feet high, so there was a great deal of privacy when you were in one of the pathways, especially one of the dead-ends with a bench. And even if someone else did come along the pathways were covered in gravel, you could hear people coming long before they got close.

We had this spot in the maze where we would go and eat lunch, or study, or do our assignments, or more often than not make out. We would bring a blanket and lie on the grass by one of the benches and it was like we were out in the country for a picnic, not a person around for miles.

I had been seeing Melissa for a few weeks and I'd made a couple of clumsy attempts to get my hand down her shirt or in her pants, and while she hadn't let me get away with anything, she also hadn't shut me down completely. Each time I got away with a little bit more than the last, enough for me to keep trying anyway. When Melissa showed up wearing that dress I just knew that this time it was going to be different. For one thing, she wasn't wearing a bra. And with a dress, getting my hand up her skirt was a whole lot simpler than getting inside a pair of tight jeans.

So on that day..."

"Which you don't remember."

I gave Katie a stern look and she held up her hands in surrender, "Sorry. I'll let it go."

"...we got to our spot as usual and after laying down the blanket we started making out, as usual, and I was pretty bad, as usual..."

"Wait, wait, wait! What do you mean 'pretty bad, as usual'?"

"Nothing. I've never been very good at kissing is all. I'm just not very comfortable with it."

"I'm sure you're not as bad as you say."

"No, I really am. Or, I was. I certainly hope I've improved. Can I continue with my story?"

"How bad could you be? Are you a drooler?"

"NO! Of course not. I'm... I mean I was... When I was younger I was sort of a spaz when it came to kissing. I thought that the way to do it was to open wide and jam my tongue into the girl's mouth. It took a while before I learned that was not how it was done. I'm still a little self-conscious when it comes to kissing."

"Well I blame your first girlfriend. Miss I'm-a-virgin-until-marriage-unless-I-change-my-mind!"

"You mean Mary?"

"Yeah, her!"

"How do you figure?"

"'Cause it's up to the girl to teach the guy how to kiss!"

"It is huh."

"Of course it is. Guys never know how to kiss until some girl shows them. That's why we practice on each other. So we can show you how it's done."

"Is that right. And who did you practice with Miss Holmes?"

Without hesitation Katie deadpanned "Jessica Alba. Just last night in fact."

That mental image sent a jolt straight to my groin and I squirmed a little in my seat. I was about to continue relating the events of that day when Katie completely blindsided me.

"Show me."

"What?"

"C'mon show me how you kiss. I'll tell you if you're good or bad."

"You want me to kiss you? You hardly know me!"

"I'm an actress, remember? I've had to kiss lots of guys I barely knew. And a whole lot more in a couple of cases."

I guess I should have put up more resistance to this, although for the life of me, I really can't say why, except that it seems like the gentlemanly thing to do. But I didn't. To paraphrase Katie, a guy has his limits, and turning down an opportunity to kiss Katie Holmes went well beyond mine. On top of which, I've always been easy.

"Okay."

We moved closer to each other and I tentatively put my left hand on Katie's right arm. I wrapped my other arm around her back, my hand resting on her shoulder blade, while she placed her left hand on my cheek. Her right hand was down by her lap and as I turned on the couch so that I was facing her she clasped me loosely just above the left elbow. We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds and I shrugged mentally, thinking, the hell with it, she'd asked me to show her. Besides, maybe she'd actually have a few tips for me that might make me a better kisser. Talk about your win -- win situations.

I leaned in, closing the distance between us, and my lips met hers. I was totally unprepared for the explosion in my senses, or for Katie's eager response. The sensations were almost overpowering. For the first time in my life I found myself actually enjoying the experience instead of just tolerating it. Enjoying it a whole lot in fact. Like the fella once said, ain't that a kick in the head.

While we kissed my left hand started to move on Katie's arm, stroking up and down her exquisitely soft skin, eventually moving up to her bare shoulder. That may not seem like that big a deal to you, but to me it was huge. Under normal circumstances caressing a woman's shoulder is a big turn on for me. I can't really say why, except that it's my way of moving on to more intimate caresses, so I guess the anticipation alone gets me excited. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some kid fumbling around on a couch or in the back seat of a car, using misdirection and distraction just so I can cop a feel. No, those days are long past. Now when I am with a woman and we start kissing and caressing one another it is usually with an understanding about where it all will lead. Frequently, but not always, concluding in a sexual encounter. So fondling a shoulder is not in itself any big achievement, but it is an indicator of better things to come. So even though I know now where my caresses will eventually take me, I still get pretty excited when I make my first move. Ridicule that if you want, I kinda like it. To me, still getting that schoolboy rush beats the hell out of being blasé and jaded any day.

This time, however, it was different. This time my caresses were not a prelude to an already agreed upon conclusion. I had no such understanding with Katie, no real reason to think she wanted to take this to another level, after all, to her this was like an acting exercise. A chance to hone her skills and at the same time provide some much needed feedback on my own proficiency at kissing. But I had already forgotten all that. In my mind I was kissing Katie because she wanted me to, because we had sort of hit it off over lunch.

I started to kiss Katie in earnest, completely forgetting why she was doing this and almost forgetting myself why I was doing it. I was shifting back and forth between my memory of that day back in college and the reality of just who it was I was kissing, and to be honest, I don't know what was exciting me more. If Katie had protested a bit, or tried to push me away, or just tried to get me to back off, I know I would have. I'm not an animal. But she didn't, in fact she seemed to be getting into it as much as me.

My left hand was moving in a small circle from Katie's shoulder, down slightly onto her upper chest and then briefly up to her neck and cheek before returning to her shoulder. She really liked it when I touched her neck, making small noises of approval through our locked lips whenever my hand made contact. The need for air plus her response gave me an idea, and I broke the kiss to move my lips down Katie's jaw and onto her neck, covering the surface with little pecks.

Katie whispered into my ear "Oh God, I like that!"

With Katie's neck out of play my hand was now limited to her shoulder and upper chest, and I was ready to move on from her shoulder. Like I said, I'd already forgotten that this wasn't the real deal, but my excitement was definitely real, Katie's reactions looked pretty real to me, and I was caught up in the idea of reliving one of the best days of my life. So both of us were more than a little shocked when my hand moved down Katie's chest and slipped under the elastic of her sundress and ended up resting firmly on her right breast.

Katie gasped in surprise when she felt my hand land on her tit and I jerked back, my eyes doing that deer caught in headlights thing as we stared at each other. But I didn't remove my hand from her chest.

We stared at each other for a short period of time, then Katie gave me a wry smile and said, "I guess I kinda set myself up for that, huh?"

I started to stammer an apology and tried to move away when Katie's hand came up and caught me by the wrist, "It's okay. Show me how good you were with your hands too."

I looked at Katie, still unsure if she really was okay with this, but a small nod of her head quieted my concerns and I tentatively moved my hand on her breast. Katie's eyes closed and a small smile touched her lips and I leaned back in to resume kissing her.

I let Katie take the lead in kissing, concentrating instead on the feel of her boob in my hand. Her deceptively large, perky, stiff-nippled boob. Like millions of men, I had seen Katie topless on the big screen, looked on with open mouthed wonder as she removed her shirt and exposed what has to be one of the finest racks in Hollywood. But seeing her boobs like that, literally larger than life, was nothing, nothing, compared to feeling one in my hand. They feel every bit as perfect as they look too, soft, yet firm at the same time, a good deal more than a handful, but not so much as to look ridiculous for her frame, and perfect pink nipples surrounded by surprisingly large, light brown areola that were getting all goosepimply as my fingers brushed across them.

Katie allowed me to explore her chest at a leisurely pace, sometimes we kissed while I did, sometimes she would pull back a little and her eyes would close if she found my caresses especially pleasant. There was no confusion about who's breast it was I was mauling, so I did not attempt to push my luck any further, I was simply enjoying my good fortune and hoping it would last.

All good things must come to an end. This is what I told myself when Katie broke our latest kiss and looked me in the eye. I stopped kneading the flesh of her breast, but could not prevent my thumb from taking little strokes across her nipple, keeping the sensitive flesh erect and taut with excitement. For Katie's pleasure of course.

"What did you do next?"

Huh? Next? What did I do? Ohhhh! She means back in school with Melissa.

"Ummm, well we sorta... I mean I sort... ummm... I sucked her nipples."

Katie's eyes lit up and once again she said "Show me!"

Show her. A couple more miracles like this and I was going to have to reevaluate that whole God does not exist thing.

Feeling an echo of the same excitement I felt when I first took Melissa's nipple in my mouth, but far surpassing the original, I pulled the elastic of Katie's sundress away from her body and moved the top down, exposing both her breasts to my eyes. Now I know what the Rapture truly is. I was carried away by joy at the sight of Katie's perfect globes. The very same globes I had spent the better part of the last half-hour fondling. Not so carried away that I forgot what she had invited me to do, however.

I bent down to take a nipple in my mouth, sucking the nub between my lips and flicking it lightly with my tongue. Katie cooed in response, giving me all the encouragement I would need to carry on. I sucked the nipple again, tasting the saltiness of her flesh and swearing to myself that I would not stop until I had sucked all the flavor out of her skin. I was prepared to be there quite a while.

I varied my approach at first, testing assorted levels of suction and watching Katie's reaction carefully, coming to the conclusion that as far as the brunette beauty was concerned, I could not suckle her tit too hard.

"Mmmm, yeah. You're really good at that."

Melissa had said the same thing to me, those many years ago. I may be a lousy kisser, but evidently I'm good at sucking nipples. I guess everybody has to have at least one talent.

I remember that I had been pretty pleased with myself when Melissa told me I was good, but it was nothing compared to how I felt hearing Katie utter those words. I could sense already, when the opportunity came for me to tell my friends the story of this day, I was going to be insufferable.

With two nipples to keep my mouth busy, and Katie's hand resting lightly on the back of my head, I needed to find something to keep my hand occupied. I decided her left thigh would do quite nicely. Feeling a bit cheeky, I placed my hand on her leg about mid thigh, using my fingers and thumb to rhythmically stroke her skin.

Without releasing my liplock on her nipple I glanced up to see Katie looking down at me with a wide grin on her face, "What are you doing?"

I attempted to look innocent, which is really difficult to pull off when you're in the middle of sucking on a woman's tit, unless you happen to be one month old. I'm just a tad older, so I mumbled around her nipple, "Nuttin'."

If Katie's reaction was any indication, I was not entirely successful. She laughed. But she didn't make me stop anything I was doing, and that was the only thing important to me at that moment. I continued sucking and stroking and Katie closed her eyes again. My attention was divided pretty much equally between the feel of Katie's nipple in my mouth and the silky soft skin of her thigh under my fingers. I started to move my hand slowly up Katie's leg, cautiously approaching the top of her thigh, ready to back off at the slightest hint of protest. Instead, she spread her legs wider, easing the way for my hand to draw nearer to her cunt. Talk about your green lights.

When I graduated from college I spent a year working in a supermarket as a stock boy. Obviously this was before I stumbled into my current profession. There was this girl at my store who used to wear these incredibly short skirts and it was a constant game with her to tease all the guys with brief glimpses up her skirt. One day I was unloading the weekly delivery from the truck and she was taking a break seated on a pallet of canned goods watching me. Every time I turned around she would spread her legs a little and I would catch a quick look at her panties. After about the third or fourth time she did this I realized that there was writing of some kind on the front panel. I started to take longer and longer looks, even though the unwritten rules said I wasn't supposed to be caught looking. Eventually I gave up all pretense and just started staring up her skirt, waiting for her to let me see what was written on her panties. If anybody had seen me, half bent over and staring up a coworkers skirt, I would've been branded a sex fiend and fired on the spot for harassment, but that didn't concern me then. When at last she parted her thighs so I could see the words I had to move forward to make them out, they were so small. Now I'm bent over, my face practically in her crotch and finally, I can read the writing. 'Open for Business'. I looked up at her, the shock apparent on my face, and she hopped off the pallet and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, whispering 'Take me home after work.' before scampering back to her job as a cashier. I think that was the only time I ever had a more obvious signal that I was about to get laid.

I may have had all the permission I needed to simply jam my hand between Katie's thighs, but as I said before, I'm not an animal. I did move quicker than I normally would, but I tried to maintain at least a semblance of decorum. It wasn't easy either. All I really wanted to do was rip both of our clothes off, throw Katie on her back and dive right in. Cry havoc and release the dogs of war.

At least part of me wanted to do that. The rest of me wanted to proceed at a more... dignified pace. I compromised. A little. If Katie hadn't sent such a clear signal my way that she was good to go then I would have taken my time moving my hand on her leg, testing the waters and proceeding only when I knew it was safe. And it's not as if I wasn't already living a dream. I was, after all, still flicking her nipple with my tongue.

So I compromised. I moved my hand off Katie's upper thigh and placed it directly on top of her panty covered muff. Only problem was there were no panties covering Katie's muff. That was enough to make me stop what I was doing and pull my head away from her chest in shock. I looked at her and she gave me a sunny smile.

"What? My panties didn't go with this dress."

"So you decided to go commando instead?"

"You're complaining?"

Good point.

"Me? Nope, not me. Un Unh. No complaints here. No siree."

She continued to look at me, raising one elegant eyebrow for emphasis and I returned to my former position, mouth attached to her nipple and hand back on her twat. The initial shock at finding Katie sans panties had passed, but certainly not the thrill, and now I concentrated on the feeling of her vagina under my hand. I immediately noticed two things. First, unlike many of her contemporaries, Katie still had hair on her lips and what appeared to be a distinct bush. Second, she was hot. Hot and wet. Okay three things. She had a bush, she was hot and she was wet. And I was in heaven.

This is where the compromise really came into play. Part of me wanted to skate right past all things foreplay related and on to the main event. Another part of me wanted to do things by the book. I decided I would do both. Sort of.

After only an abbreviated time with my fingers rubbing along Katie's vulva while I continued suckling at her breast, I got off the couch and started to kneel in between her knees. I had spent some time caressing her lips, now I'd spend another short period of time eating her and it would be off to the races. A few quick licks and I'd have fulfilled my obligatory duties at foreplay and could move on to the fucking with a clear conscience. That was the plan anyway.

As I positioned myself between her legs Katie gave me a big grin, the look on her face telling me all too clearly that she knew exactly what was coming and was as content as I was to move on to the next phase, "This is what happened next?"

This most definitely had not happened next with Melissa. I was much too inexperienced to try my hand at cunnilingus that day, and it would be weeks before Melissa would encourage me to. Even if she had suggested it that first time I doubt I would have been very open to the idea. Not that I don't like giving head, quite the contrary, it's grown to be my favorite sexual act. But at the time I would have considered it just another thing between me and my first time getting laid. And there had been more than enough obstacles placed in that particular path, thank you very much.

Of course I didn't tell Katie any of that, "Yep, this is what happened next."

"Show me." You know, I was beginning to really love those two little words.

Katie scooted forward on the couch a bit, bringing her ass to the edge of the cushion and spreading her legs even more. I pushed her skirt up so it bunched around her waist and got my first look at the sexy brunette's vagina. I already knew from my brief exploration with my fingers that she did not shave or wax all the hair off her pubic region and now I could see it wasn't really necessary. Katie had a very meager bush and she kept what little there was neatly trimmed. It was the kind that sort of swept out to either side from an imaginary center line, almost as if the hair had been parted by a comb. I found it very erotic. So many women shave most or all of their hair these days that anyone who didn't was automatically exotic by comparison. It helped of course that the hair was sparse. I like exotic, but 60's earth mama would have been pushing the envelope a bit too far.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers