Katie's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

With her feet flat on the couch and her arms around my neck Katie had tremendous control over the proceedings, and she exerted it at will. At first she was bouncing along at a pretty good clip, a simple up and down motion that did not require much expenditure of energy but was very pleasant for both of us. She started to mix it up a bit by grinding her clit against my pubic bone occasionally on the downstroke. As time went on this grinding became more frequent until eventually Katie had stopped her up and down motions completely and had replaced it with a back and forth sawing motion that maximized the contact of her clit to my skin. This was accompanied by an increase in Katie's moans and I realized somewhat belatedly that the brunette was getting ready to cum. Again.

I didn't even have time to react before I felt Katie's cunt begin to spasm around my pole and she announced her orgasm, or she tried to anyway, "Oh... Damn!... I'm... Unh!... Unh!... Unnnnhhhhhhh!!"

Katie had thrown her head back when her climax struck and her back arched, pretty much making it impossible for her to move any significant amount until her orgasm ended and she could relax her tightened muscles somewhat. I started to push my hips off the couch just enough to move my dick a bit inside her. The stimulation was enough to keep me happy while Katie recovered, and apparently enough to get a rise out of her as well.

She lifted her head back to an upright position and re-clenched the muscles of her vagina tightly around my shaft, effectively freezing me mid-thrust. I looked at her and she raised both eyebrows at me while biting on her lower lip.

"You liked that?" I asked.

She gave a nod of her head, "Oh yeah!"

"Are you going to let me go so that I can get off too?"

This time an emphatic shake of the head, "Un Unh."

No? She said no? She wasn't going to let me cum?

"You'll get yours when I say so."

Oh. Katie wanted to play. I was okay with that.

I smiled my acceptance and Katie leaned in towards me, giving me a little kiss on the tip of the nose. She loosened her grip on my penis and slowly started to move on me once more. She kept her pace slow, drawing out the pleasure for the longest time, but not really giving me what I needed to reach orgasm. Keeping me close, but not close enough.

Until she started to tell me a story of her own.

"Anyone ever tell you you eat pussy like a girl?"

Say what? I eat pussy like a girl? Is that supposed to be a good thing? Is that a compli... I eat pussy like a girl? How does Katie know how a girl eats pussy?

Katie watched my face carefully as the thoughts ran through my mind. When she saw me reach the inevitable conclusion she broke out in laughter, "Oh shit! If you could see the look on your face! Damn that was funny!"

I didn't mind that she found my reaction funny. Not at all. I was far more interested in knowing if she really had been with another woman. And who.

"Well? Are you going to tell me about it?" I intentionally mimicked her question to me earlier.

Two could play that game as Katie proved so effectively, "Oh, it's not something you would be interested in hearing about."

Again, I mimicked her response, "You are so, so wrong."

We both laughed a bit but I was way too interested in hearing more from Katie to keep the laughter up. I tried feeding her back another one of her lines from earlier, hoping that she would give in almost as easily as I did.

"Tell me!"

Katie gave me a wide eyed smile as she shook her head no.

"Well at least tell me, was it someone famous?"

Her smile gone even wider Katie nodded her head sharply.

Yes. Damn.

I started to imagine some of the women that Katie could have been intimate with, each one hotter than the last. My cock twitched a little as I pictured Katie laying naked on a bed, her legs lifted in the air, the head of one of Hollywood's sexiest females buried between her legs. Another twitch. After a short while of some of the lesser lights, I began to reach a level more fitting to Katie's status as one of Hollywood's hottest.

Halle Berry. Twitch. Jessica Alba. Twitch. Alyssa Milano. Twitch. Rose McGowan, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston. Twitch, twitch, twitch. Eliza Dushku. Twitch. Sarah Michelle Gellar. Drool, twitch. Jennifer Love Hewitt. Drool, twitch, twitch!

While this line of gorgeous, extremely hot women paraded through my mind, each one there to service, and be serviced by, Katie, the star in my fantasy was in reality, still pumping away on my cock. She had even stepped it up a tiny bit. And she was practically dripping wet.

Maybe it was the lust that I'm sure was displayed on my face as I paired her off with every would-be-if-I-ruled-the-universe-bisexual-female star in America, or maybe it was the way my dick jerked inside her as I ran through the list, or maybe Katie was living out a fantasy of her own. Or maybe, Katie was not simply yanking my chain and she had a real experience by which she could compare my talents at cunnilingus to a woman's.

Whatever the cause Katie was dripping with excitement. She was coating my shaft with her lubrication, a white gooey ring forming near the base of my penis and being added to by every stroke. Katie had picked up the pace a bit after she had teased me about my pussy eating skills, but she was still taking deliciously long strokes up and down my dick and that plus the wet smacking and squishing sounds were driving me wild with desire.

I began to thrust my hips up, trying to speed things up a little so I could have my orgasm, but Katie moved to calm me down, "Ssshhh. Ssshhh. Calm down, calm down. Take it slow. A little longer and we'll both ready. Just enjoy it. Feel it."

I stopped trying to take over and let Katie control the speed. She kept it agonizingly yet gloriously slow, letting the passion build, letting the heat build, both of us feeling our flesh as it rubbed together, the friction, the sound of Katie's juices filling our ears, the need to cum building and building and building.

When I was positive that I could not stand another second, that I had to cum or die from the need, Katie leaned forward and whispered in my ear. A name.

My eyes went round in shock and I could only manage to get out one word, "Really?"

Katie nodded her head and said "Really."

I roared and grabbed Katie by the shoulders, throwing her onto her back on the couch as I pounded madly into her pussy. I had never been more excited in my life and I was slamming my hips into Katie's so hard I'm surprised we didn't end up bruised from the impact. If it had gone on longer we probably would have, but I was so aroused that I didn't need more than a few thrusts before I came with yet another roar, my sperm rocketing out and into Katie and triggering her fourth orgasm of the day.

For a moment everything stopped as every muscle in both our bodies locked in place, our mutual climax taking over completely. It was easily the most erotic experience I had ever had, bar none, and I'll go out on a limb and say that it was pretty high on Katie's list as well.

Eventually, as is always the case, our mutual orgasms came to an end and we were left with an incredible feeling of contentment, a feeling that for the time being at least, all was well with the world. Until Katie began to feel squished underneath me and started to push me off.

Instead of sitting up like anyone with brains would have I tried to roll off her and succeeded in rolling right off the couch instead and on to the floor, taking Katie with me. She landed on top of me with an "Oof!" followed by a laugh. I joined in and we lay there for a couple of minutes just enjoying what was left of our afterglow.

After a couple of minutes Katie propped her head up on her elbow and looked down at me, "Well, we haven't done it on the floor yet."

That got another laugh out of me and I reached up to cup her cheek, "Thank you."

Katie gave me a huge smile and turned her head to kiss my palm, "You weren't so bad yourself ya know. And you're welcome. That was pretty fucking awesome, especially that last time."

"Awesome doesn't begin to cover it. And you're welcome too."

Katie smiled at me again and laid her head down on my shoulder, not interested apparently in getting up from the floor or in putting any clothes back on. That was perfectly fine with me, I had no problems playing human pillow for her. We stayed like that, listening to the rain continue to fall, my hands wandering over Katie's bare skin, time and again ending up on her butt.

"Now what are you doing?"

"Nothing much. I just didn't get much of a chance to do anything with your ass, you know, fondle it, kiss it, fu..."

"Don't even go there! You're not sticking that 2x4 in my ass!"

I closed my mouth mid word.

"Actually, I was kind of surprised you didn't try something like that. Or try to get me to blow you for that matter."

A blowjob! How the hell did I forget about that. Wait. Maybe... It was worth a shot.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? That first time... After we were finished? Yeah, Melissa gave me a blowjob then. Right there in the maze. A wet, sloppy, loooooonnnng, blowjob."

"Yeah, right. Nice try. But I'm not buying."

I chuckled, "You're not huh? Well it was worth a shot."

"Maybe next time."

Next time? There's going to be a next time?

"So finish your story. What happened after you started making out with Melissa?"

My story? Oh, right, the story. There's going to be a next time?

"Nothing really. Well not nothing obviously, but there isn't a whole lot of story left. We made out for a bit, I felt her up a bit, and then I made my move. Sort of."

"Sort of?"

"Well, yeah. Actually Melissa made the move for me. She started to undo my belt, and when I got the message I undid my pants and pushed them down to my ankles while she removed her panties. Then we just did it."

"And that's it? End of story?"

"That's it."

"Well how was it? Did you make her cum? Was it any good?"

"Fast. No. Not really."

"Oh. I'm so sorry."

"I'm not. Because you see, I got to do it all over. And this time I think I got it right."

Another huge smile, and a couple of tears. Katie started to kiss me and unlike the other times there was real affection in these kisses. I think I may have gotten over my hang-ups about kissing.

Some time later we were interrupted by the ringing of my cell phone. I sat up with Katie still wrapped around me and looked at the clock. Almost 2:30pm. Damn! At least it hadn't stopped raining and I wouldn't have to explain why I never did finish getting Katie fitted for the remainder of the shoot.

"Hello?... Obviously... Same time tomorrow?... Let me ask her... They're scrubbing the shoot for today, we'll try again tomorrow. They want to know if you'll be ready to leave in 20 minutes?" I covered the pickup with my hand.

Katie started to move her hips, just little grinding motions into my pelvis, "Make it an hour. Tell them I'm making some phone calls."

"You don't have your cell phone. Did you want to use mine?"

Katie gave me a look that was usually reserved for the extremely slow-witted.

Oh. I relayed the information and ended the call. Katie's pelvic thrusts were starting to have an effect on me, as my cock slowly began to stiffen once more.

Even as Katie set the stage for a third act, she was planning ahead for the next day, "You said we're picking this up again tomorrow?"

"That's right. Hey, maybe tomorrow we could pretend it's your birthday and I could, you know, give you a gift?"

"Oh please! I expect much better than you for my birthday!"

Ouch! That would've hurt if she wasn't so busy grinding her wet pussy against my now fully recovered shaft. I feigned a pained look anyway. Maybe if I looked hurt enough she'd let me do her in the ass. Or at least give me a blowjob.

Katie laughed so hard she almost snorted. Looks like I won't be giving up my job in wardrobe for an acting career anytime soon. Smiling broadly, she leaned in and gave me a kiss.

When she pulled back she moved her lips closer to my ear and whispered "Tomorrow I get to relive my first time."

I swear, in spite of everything we'd already done that day, I almost came right then, probably would have if she hadn't followed that up with "How big a dick can you take in the ass? I have to know what size strap-on to bring."

This time I didn't have to feign anything. The look of pain on my face was real as a very unwanted mental image played itself out in my head. Peals of laughter filled the trailer and Katie fell onto her side on the floor. Realizing how thoroughly I'd been had I threw myself upon her and began to tickle her mercilessly. Her laughter only increased as she screamed at me to stop, trying in vain to grab my hands and end the torment of my fingers on her ticklish flesh.

I stopped after a few minutes and my hands went from tickling to gentle pets and strokes on her body. My erection had wilted somewhat when Katie associated my ass and a strap-on in the same sentence, but the subsequent tickle fest, and the current caresses, had brought me back to full hardness. Convenient, considering Katie and I were in the missionary position, her legs already wrapped around my waist and her hands clenching my butt.

"What would you say to another round? I think we have another hour."

What would I say? "Yippee?"

Katie laughed then uttered those two little words that had changed my life forever, "Show me."

I chuckled as I lined myself up with her opening and entered her. Katie's eyes closed and she let out a little gasp of pleasure as I slid into her for the third time that day. Show her indeed. I had an hour to work with. There were lots of things I could show her in an hour.

"So. Do you think you'll ever forget this day?"

Not bloody likely.

The end.

* * * * * * * * *

The origin for this story will be apparent to anyone who has seen the pictures of Katie from her recent Vogue shoot. While I will admit there are elements of this story that are fact, let's keep in mind that this is predominantly fiction. The only parts that are true are the parts about me and Katie. Everything else I made up. I swear.

So that's it for now. Until next time. - Bill

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers