Katie's Hotel Tease

Story Info
A game of orgasm - cat and mouse in a plush hotel.
4.1k words
3.87
15.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RohtuaxeS
RohtuaxeS
30 Followers

My next meeting with Katie was one that would set the tone for all of our meetings to come.

The last encounter had ended in a spanking and fingering session for Katie in my car, a place that had made her feel quite uncomfortable as Katie is quite a shy, private person.

My own pleasure had been put to one side due to time running out that day, and Katie had been adamant that she wanted to return the favour next time we got together. I was pleased and flattered by her enthusiasm and had made sure that this time there would be no time pressures, complete privacy, and a comfortable place for us to enjoy each other fully.

I had booked a hotel room not far from where Katie lived, I made sure we had a room on the top floor, a suite with a huge bed, spacious bathroom with a large square bath and room in the walk in shower for at least four bodies let alone two.

Katie arrived looking gorgeous, her small frame clad in a very pretty summer dress, low heels clicking on the marble floor of the hotel bar as she joined me at the bar. I beamed a smile at her and she smiled coyly back, embracing me and pecking me on the cheek.

"Wow you look stunning Katie." I said as I pulled a stool over for her to perch on.

"You brush up well yourself Mr." She smiled, looking me up and down in my smart business suit.

"Why thankyou Katie, in all honesty it's been blazing hot all day, and I'm looking forward to at least taking this tie off but I wanted to make a good impression when you arrived." I rolled my eyes laughing.

Katie slid off her stool and positioned herself between my legs, reaching up she carefully undid the knot of my tie, looking me in the eye as she did so, smiling, then the top button of my shirt, before sliding the tie from around my neck and rolling my tie up, depositing it neatly into her handbag.

"Feel better now?" She asked smiling as she sat back on her stool.

"Yes much better thanks but I'll need that tie back, I got it from Asda and you know how expensive they can be from there." I winked and laughed as I saw Katie giggle gently in response.

"I got us the suite on the top floor by the way." I said as I tried catching the barmans eye.

"What would you like to drink Katie?"

She put her hand on my knee, leaning forward and speaking quietly. "Don't they have drinks in the room or room service?"

As she said this her hand squeezed my thigh firmly, an eyebrow raised, her expression one of mock inquisitiveness. I turned back from the bar smiling in satisfaction. "Want to make the most of tonight Katie?"

She nodded quickly saying "I've had to call in a lot of favours to get this night alone with you, let's not waste too much time."

She hopped down from the stool and I took her hand as we walked quickly towards the lift, her forthright approach had got my heart beating more rapidly and I could feel the beginnings of an erection, knowing what was to come next.

Hoping for an empty lift I was disappointed, we had to squash in with four ladies who were chattering away happily, but I managed to give Katie's bum a nice squeeze through her dress as the lift rose. She didn't react, staring straight ahead and smiling at the ladies who commented on how pretty she looked in her summer dress.

The old dears got off with five floors to go and as the doors closed I pulled Katie hard against me, crushing her against my chest as we kissed deeply, hands wandering and exploring as our tongues entwined, my cock now fully erect and throbbing, pressed against her flat stomach. The doors opened on the top floor and we straightened ourselves up laughing as we walked quickly down the corridor.

Once inside our suite Katie and I embraced again, this time less urgently, her small hand moving down to the crotch of my trousers rubbing at my cock through the material.

"I didn't get to please you last time Dave, I said I'd put that right didn't I?" She said quietly.

"You did indeed honey." I replied.

I watched her deftly undoing my belt, helping me to step out of my trousers and also yanking each sock off laughing as she did so. "If you think these are staying on you've got another thing coming!" I laughed as she balled my socks up tossing them across the room.

"Yes ma'am, nothing less sexy than a bloke in just his socks ma'am." I replied as if addressing the Queen, drawing a look of mock disapproval from my sexy younger partner.

I smiled in delight as Katie eased my boxers down over my thighs, her eyes fixed on my solid cock as it sprang upright in front of her. She took hold of it and wanked me firmly, her other hand pressed against my stomach as she gazed up at me. She smiled seeing the pleasure on my face before breaking eye contact to start flickering her tongue up and down my shaft. "Ahhhhhhh Katie that's good." I sighed, as the flat of her tongue ran up the underside of my now straining manhood, precum oozing from the tip. Katie took a brief moment to lick this from the head before licking back down again, repeating the process over and over before taking the shiny purple head deep in her mouth, sucking and slurping enthusiastically as she did so.

"Fuck yes ahhhhhhhhhhhh." I sighed with pleasure as her hot mouth enveloped me. Working up and down my veiny shaft, sucking firmly as she did so.

It was now that I took a handful of Katie's soft brown hair in my hand holding her head in position as I started to push my cock deeper into her mouth, her breathing rapid through her nostrils as my cock was forced deep into her throat. Katie's eyes were locked on mine as I did this and I could see the need there and the pleasure.

"That's a good slut, take my cock." I muttered as I pulled back before driving deep again, seeing Katie's eyes tear up as I fucked her pretty mouth, deeper again this time hearing her gag slightly before pulling out completely. I let the head of my cock trace the line of her lips before letting go of her hair. Katie took me deep once more sucking and licking so enthusiastically, my balls were tingling my shaft throbbing as I pulled away from her making sure I didn't cum too quick.

"Fuck that's good Katie!" I gasped walking backwards a couple of steps before dropping down on the edge of the bed my stiff cock glistening with saliva.

"We have all night Dave, you're allowed to cum now if you want." Katie laughed as she said this crawling on all fours towards me, her face now level with my crotch, she reached out running her hand up and down my slippery shaft, dipping her head I felt her tongue licking gently across the smooth shaven skin of my balls.

I closed my eyes "Mmmmm Katie you're a good girl." I could feel her sucking each ball into her hot mouth in turn, her hand moving to the top of my cock, her thumb now pressed firmly against the underside of the head, rotating and pressing against this sensitive area.

I was getting too excited once again and gently removed her hand, pulling her upright we stood together kissing once more, reaching down to the hem of her dress I lifted it up quickly over her head, undoing the blue satin bra and easing her thong down.

I sat on the edge of the bed once more enjoying the view of her nakedness.

"Now what?" Katie asked one hand on her hip.

"Now you do as you're told." I growled.

"Kneel down here." I motioned to the carpet in front of me.

I positioned Katie where I wanted her, with her head just in reach of my hands.

"Put your hands behind your back slut." I ordered and Katie did as she was told straight away.

I reached forward now taking Katie's hair in one hand and pulling her forward towards my throbbing cock. Her hands clasped together behind her, she had no way of supporting herself, balancing on her knees as she tipped forward, the only thing stopping her falling on her face was my grip on her hair.

"Open wide slut" I breathed and lowered her onto my manhood as she obeyed. I could feel her eager mouth working my shaft as I allowed her to tip further forward, my cock disappearing down her throat until her lips reached the base.

"Mmmmmmm." I heard her moan and could hear her breathing through her nose. I lifted her back up slowly, then back down again watching intently as this sexy girl took my cock balls deep in her throat.

I looked down at her hands clasped tightly just above the heart shaped swell of her buttocks and knew that I would have the whole night to explore Katie, pleasuring her while pleasing myself. I pulled her up and down on my cock enjoying her hot mouth, her moans of enthusiastic pleasure and the sight of her body once more tipping me close to the edge of cumming.

I pulled away once more lifting Katie upright. "No cum for me yet Dave?" She asked me with her eyebrows raised in disappointment.

"Not yet little slut, you'll get it when I'm ready." I laughed, catching my breath.

"But I want it now." Katie said loudly, standing now with her hands on her hips, a mocking smile playing across her lips.

I reached out quickly trying to grab Katie's arm, "No!!" She squealed as she wriggled away moving quickly across the room with me in pursuit. The suite was huge and had a separate living room, I had the wonderful view of Katie's arse in front of me as I gave chase catching up to her and throwing her onto a large comfy sofa.

I leapt on top of her between her legs which wrapped around me squeezing hard, laughing as we play fought together. "Think you're big and strong do you?" Katie gasped and giggled as we struggled together.

"Strong enough." I growled as I reached out and put my hand around her throat, not squeezing, just pinning her in place. I could see the lust in Katie's eyes as I took control, her hands stroking my shoulders as I reached down taking hold of my cock.

I pressed the head of my manhood against her pussy lips, feeling the heat of her entrance there before wiping it upwards to her clit.

"Mmmmm yes Dave mmmmm." Katie sighed as I teased her slippery slit up and down with my throbbing cock.

"I want it now mmmmmm give me your cock." Katie pleaded. I was in no mood to give her what she wanted however and was completely in the mood to tease and torment.

Over and over the head of my cock ploughed up and down between her pussy lips, rubbing and bouncing on her clit before moving south to be pressed tantalisingly against her now sodden entrance. My hand pinning her in place, Kate reached down to move my hand away taking my shaft in hand she teased herself now, moving her hips up and down trying to get me inside her with no joy as I moved backwards each time.

"I told you before only good girls get fucked Katie." I laughed, enjoying the feel of her hand as she wanked and rubbed me against her slippery sex. I pulled away gently and disappeared towards the bathroom.

Katie followed me, hearing the shower running she entered the bathroom to see me with my head under the running water.

She joined me feeling the hot water running over her body as we embraced kissing deeply again. The shower had a tiled seat down one side and I broke our kiss to sit there, watching Katie enjoying the hot water.

"Feeling teased?" I enquired straight faced.

"A little bit, I'm sure there's more you could do Dave." She replied turning her back to me and letting the water run down over her firm buttocks.

A yelp of surprise escaped her lips as I reached out grabbing her wrist and pulling her to me, manhandling Katie into position over my lap was a little too easy. I knew she was looking forward to a spanking and now was the time to deliver it.

Before I did however I grabbed the small shower head located on the wall beneath the main rain shower. Turning the water to icy cold I played the stream over Katie's backside.

"Ahhhhhh! That's freezing!!" She squealed, wriggling around trying to get away. I held her in place, looking down to see the goosebumps appearing on her skin.

"Yes I know, that's rather the point little slut." I laughed, playing the icy water between her legs making sure her pussy got a good drenching. "Oooooooooohhh God that's cold!!...Do it again!" Katie giggled.

I obliged and could see the goosebumps standing proud on her pert backside, dropping the shower head and unknown to Katie I raised my right hand bringing it down sharply on her right cheek.

"Huh??!!...mmmmmmmm" Katie sighed and moaned as my hand rose and fell five more times, the sound of each spank echoing around the tiled room above the noise of the running water.

"More please Dave, don't stop...please." Katie groaned.

I obliged concentrating sharp spanks to her left cheek now hearing Katie's moans and whimpers of pleasurable pain heightening my own excitement as I felt my cock throb and pulse.

"Oooooooh yesssss fuck mmmmmmmmmmmmmm more more." Katie urged as I alternated between her firm arse cheeks seeing her skin tinged rosy pink from my efforts. Sometimes spanking, sometimes rubbing to calm the tortured nerve endings, and now placing my hand between her legs to find her pussy soaked as I rubbed and massaged her there now.

"Oh yes Dave mmmmmm ahh." My fingers worked her pussy lips firmly, spreading them to allow a finger to find and circle her throbbing clit for a while as I pushed my thumb into her sweet little cunt.

"Mmmmm more don't stop don't stop mmmm." Katie's gasps and groans had my mind screaming to take her there and then, fuck my slut as hard as I could right here on the bathroom tiles until I emptied my balls deep inside her; but I had more teasing in store for Katie and returned to spanking her now very sensitive arse again, hard blows delivered with long pauses in between, Katie never knowing when the next one was coming.

Reaching back between her legs to work her pussy some more, I could feel Katie moving her hips in wanton unison with my fingers, working her slippery sex on them as she lost herself in the pleasure of the moment. I reached for the shower head once more and turned the water on hot, quickly playing the jets across Katie's backside.

The heat of the water was enough that Katie's poor backside tingled and stung to the pinpricks of water pounding against it.

"Owwwwww mmmmmmmmmmmm oh yes." She murmured as I played the jets between her legs spreading her lips open so they could find her clit. Katie wriggled and bucked enjoying every delicious moment as I worked her pussy and arse with water, palms, and fingers over and over. Every time I could feel her getting close to cumming I would ease off, building the tension again, then easing off.

"Now are you feeling suitably teased?" I laughed as I pulled my fingers from her pussy as I felt her excitement peaking.

"Fuck yes Dave, please fuck me now, I know you want to, I know you're dying to be inside me aren't you?" She insisted.

I'm not sure how, but I managed a shrug, feigning indifference, easing Katie from my lap I stood under the hot water smiling at her. She stood and helped me wash, using shower gel all over me taking great care in soaping my full heavy balls, sliding her hand up and down my erect shaft as she looked me in the eyes.

Washing away the soap with the shower she sank to her knees once more sucking and licking my solid cock in such an erotic way I had to turn my head away thinking thoughts of anything but sex, I held the back of her head gently as she sucked slowly and softly, she didn't want me cumming just yet either, and was enjoying my obvious efforts to control myself.

"I could make you cum right here right now couldn't I Dave?" She smiled cheekily up at me kissing the tip as she did so.

"You'll end up with another spanking if you keep that up." I chided.

"And the downside to me is what exactly?" She taunted, we both laughed then and we moved to the towels drying ourselves as we chatted.

"Go and lie on the bed Katie, lie on your back and put your hands above your head clasped together." I demanded.

She looked disappointed pouting a little as she replied. "But you can't spank me when I'm laid on my back."

"We have all night for spanking Katie." I winked, following her back into the room where a giant comfy bed awaited.

Katie did as asked lying down obediently, her hands above her head, I took each one and applied a fur lined leather cuff to each wrist, the chain between was ran through the railings of the iron bedstead. Satisfied that Katie was secured I knelt above her.

"Don't be too gentle Dave." She whispered spreading her slender legs wide in such a slutty way I had to smile.

I didn't reply but instead started to stroke her soft smooth skin with my fingers, hearing her sigh as her skin tingled. Long strokes across her tummy down across her thighs but not between just yet. Up to her perky breasts, stroking across the hard nipples there, my thumb and forefinger pinching gently. "Mmmmmmm harder." She sighed. I didn't oblige just continued stroking and rubbing before putting my hand between her legs, cupping her pretty pussy gently. Katie's hips rose up immediately, her need apparent. I used the flat of my fingers to spank her sensitive labia. "Mmmmmmmm yes yes more." Katie groaned. I repeated the spank twice, three times feeling how hot the skin was becoming, I pulled away.

"No no please, more please." Katie writhed in her restraints. I ignored her pleas instead kissing and licking her flat stomach up to her breasts, sucking them firmly, my hot tongue lashing the nipples as I reached down once more to Katie's pussy. This time my fingers encountered wetness as Katie's juice ran gently from her cunt. I spread the slickness around on her lips hearing her groans increase again I dealt her lips three rapid spanks. "Oh yesssssssss." She hissed.

More spanking of her most sensitive area, and I could see clearly the lips becoming red puffy and swollen. I worked one then two fingers inside her now as my hot mouth continued its work on her nipples, teeth nipping at them as I worked my fingers in and out of that hot hungry cunt. Katie's muscles were squeezing enthusiastically on my digits and her hips moved in perfect rhythm with my fingering, before I withdrew them to position them either side of her clit rubbing and vibrating as my mouth moved north to Katie's neck kissing and licking. "Ohhhhh yes mmmmmmm fuck." She groaned feeling her orgasm building deep inside. I withdrew my fingers now stopping the kissing and licking, and kneeling up on the bed.

Katie's chest rose and fell in shuddering gasps as she looked at me sternly. "Please Dave." She whined receiving a smile in return but no words.

Instead I slid down the bed and started to kiss up and down her inner thighs, I could hear the rasp of the chain on the railings as Katie moved and gyrated while I teased her. Eventually I could hold back no longer and kissed her swollen pussy lips, sucking each one into my hot mouth drawings hisses of pain mixed with sighs of pleasure from Katie's lips.

My tongue explored further, parting her sex, dipping low to taste her then flickering higher over her throbbing clit. That sound again, rasping of the chain, as Katie moved and wriggled, desperate to hold my head in place and fuck herself to orgasm on my mouth. Sucking her clit into my mouth hard "Nnnnngg mmmmmm fffffff oh god please yes yes." She implored.

I reached up squeezing both nipples hard and could feel her hips buck and rise as I did so against my busy tongue. Katie's breathing ragged and shallow as her orgasm once again built inside, but again I pulled away.

"Noo no no no!" Shouted Katie, frustration and anger in her voice as I looked down on her beautiful body, the skin of her neck and chest flushed pink with pleasure denied.

This time I wasted no time, I was almost as frustrated as Katie was and I moved between her legs, taking my cock in hand I guided it gently between her throbbing puffy cunt lips. Pushing deep, the heat of her sex enveloping my manhood in one delicious thrust. Katie's legs wrapped around my waist in an effort to keep me inside, my thrusts were gentle and steady taking my time, leaning down to whisper in Katie's ear.

RohtuaxeS
RohtuaxeS
30 Followers
12