Katie's Lessons

Story Info
Katie takes lessons from her new Black lover.
4.9k words
4.45
155.8k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucky871
lucky871
39 Followers

All the way home from the beach, Katie slept in the backseat of the car. That evening, all she could think about was being on the balcony last night with Derek. Being alone with him was everything she thought sex would be...she never dreamed that she would ever have sex with a black guy...but Derek was no ordinary black man. Her pussy ached for two reasons. She had never been stretched so much before, and...she wanted him again. Katie knew that she would she and Derek would get together again, somehow, some way.

When she was undressing and getting ready for bed, she reached in her pocket and found the email address Derek slipped to her when he said goodbye. The note said...his email address. 'Cool', she thought, 'he's on aol too'. Katie flipped on the computer in her room to check her email. She dialed into aol using her screen name 'Sweetest119'. She thought her name was cute...it meant sweetest one 19. Only some junk email and a message from her friend Heather. Just a hi, what's up, how was the beach email from her. 'god, if she only knew' Katie thought.

Looking at the email address, Katie figured that DMA stood for Derek's initials. She wondered what the M is for. Michael? Maurice? Mitchell? Maybe she would ask him in an email. Quickly she typed off an email to him, telling him how much she enjoyed meeting him, being with him. She ended the email with the question... 'what does the M stand for?'

It wasn't until Tuesday evening until Katie got a reply from Derek. All it said was one word... 'Marcus'.

Katie didn't know what to think about that email. Either he was too busy or too tired to do anything but answer her question. Or, Saturday night was only a one-time thing, like he told her. Maybe he didn't want this to go any further. How could she know anything by that one-word email?

Wednesday afternoon when Katie got home she signed on to check email again. Much to her surprise was one from DMA4774. 'I'll be online tonight about 8 if you want to talk. Derek.' 'He's not one for long emails', she thought.

Katie signed on at about 7: 45 hoping to find him earlier than he said. She found herself thinking about Derek more and more...and about her boyfriend Kevin less and less. 8: 00, 8: 15, 8: 30, no Derek. She wondered what happened to him and why he said he would be here then didn't show up. While she waited, her mind drifted off to last weekend. Thinking about watching him masturbate without him knowing, about the white girl in the porno movie he was watching, the girl that was sucking on that black cock. She thought about doing that with Derek, if he even wanted to see her again. 'Why wouldn't he?', she thought.

DMA4774: Hey Katie!

Katie almost jumped when the instant message popped on her screen.

Sweetest119: hi derek marcus. didn't think you were gonna make it

DMA4774: Almost didn't...your brother Steve and I had dinner out.

Sweetest119: REALLY?? how cool... how is he?

DMA4774: He's doin' just great. Gonna be my starting QB.

Sweetest119: AWESOME. tell him I said hi...well, maybe you shouldn't ...lol

Derek and Katie chatted for about 30 minutes, mostly about the weekend. Katie never told him about watching him jacking off Friday night in the living room by himself, even though she wanted to. She just didn't know how he would have taken it. All of a sudden, out of the blue, Katie typed...

Sweetest119: derek, can I ask you a question?

DMA4774: Sure, anything.

Sweetest119: can you teach me how to suck your cock?

DMA4774: Sweet Jesus...are you serious?

Sweetest119: yes, I'm serious. I've never done that. in fact, saturday night was the first time I've had any guy's cock in my mouth EVER. I liked the taste of your cum, too, derek... will you teach me?

DMA4774: Hell, yes, Katie...when?

Sweetest119: now.

DMA4774Don't I wish...you're sittin' in Richmond and I'm here in Charlottesville. What's wrong with this picture?

Sweetest119: no, silly...online. tell me how you would like me to suck your cock if I was there with you right now. if you tell me how, next time we get together I will show you how good of a teacher you are...(hehehe)

DMA4774: This should be very interesting. Ok...let me think how to start...first, I'd want you kiss me while we're standing together...completely dressed...like we kissed Saturday night. I'd like you in something really pretty, really sexy...a dress maybe. In high heels or sandals that show off your pretty feet.

DMA4774: Then you would slowly slide down my body until you are on your knees in front of me. Then undo my belt, unbutton my pants, and pull them down. I'll step out of them, kick them out of the way, and keep standing there.

DMA4774: Pull out the front of my boxers and pull them down slowly. Lick your lips when you see my cock, that really turns me on. Pull my boxers all the way down, then come close to my cock.

DMA4774: Is this what you want me to tell you?

Sweetest119: this is good...keep going...I'm going to memorize all of this.

DMA4774: Take my hard cock in your hand and start kissing it. From the tip all the way down to my balls. Suck on my sack that holds my balls in it, I love that. Make your tongue real wet and cover my cock with it...licking it all over. Then take the head of it into your mouth, sucking it. Start moving your head back and forth over my cock taking more of it deeper in your mouth.

The more Derek typed to her, the more turned on Katie got. Before long she was naked from the waist down and had her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, reading and absorbing every word he typed. She imagined herself with his long black cock in her mouth...getting him hard... letting him fuck her again.

Derek couldn't believe what he had on his hands here. The prettiest girl he has ever seen, wanting HIM to teach her to suck his cock. The thought of this innocent young girl kneeling before him worshiping his black cock made him hot with anticipation.


DMA4774Katie, when I tell you that I'm gonna cum, baby, pull my cock all the way out of your mouth and wrap your lips around the tip, so my cum will shoot into your mouth and you can swallow every drop. After I stop cumming, suck on the head of my cock again so that you can get all of it.

Sweetest119: god, derek, I just had an orgasm while you were typing

DMA4774: Were you playing with that sweet pussy?

Sweetest119: what do you think... ;-)

DMA4774: Baby, we have our first scrimmage this Saturday here in Charlottesville. Could you come here for the weekend?

Sweetest119: well, actually I AM coming with my mom and dad. we're coming saturday morning and staying saturday night at the sheraton. the problem is that when we come there, dad gets one big room and the 3 of us stay together. that sux, doesn't it?

DMA4774: There's no way that he would let you have your own room?

Sweetest119: I dunno...unless...

DMA4774: Unless?

Sweetest119: unless I brought Heather along

DMA4774: Heather?

Sweetest119: she's my best friend...she's 20 and is really cool. you'd like her.

DMA4774: Would that mean that daddy would have to get a room for the 2 of you?

Sweetest119: un-huh...we've done that before. We even went to some parties with steve and his friends last year.

DMA4774: What does Heather look like?

Sweetest119: well...for a quick description...she looks like a young heather locklear. her hair is lighter than mine and guys think she's cuter than me.

DMA4774: mmmmmmm

Sweetest119: stop it, derek, I know what you're thinking

DMA4774: And what am I thinking?

Sweetest119: about a threesome.

DMA4774: What a perceptive young lady you are. Actually, I was thinking about a guy for Heather if you worked it out on your end. The four of us could go to a party off-campus Saturday night...after you two could get away.

Sweetest119: sounds great...guess I'm gonna have to tell Heather, like, everything...about last weekend...everything. I think that she'll be cool with it though. she will just be very surprised 'cause she thinks that I'm still a virgin!

DMA4774: Good luck. Email me and let me know where and when. I'll work on a date for Heather.

Katie would have to work fast. It was already Wednesday night. Saturday morning they would be heading over to Charlottesville. She decided that she better call Heather right away. As reluctant as she was to tell Heather about Derek, her sexual desires were stronger than her fears of what Heather might think.

Katie could tell by her conversation with Heather that Heather was very interested in Katie's adventure at the beach... and excited about going out with Katie and her new boyfriend...when Katie told her about a blind date for her...Heather wondered whether he would be white or black. She has dated a couple of black guys before, but never had sex with any of them...they were just friends. Katie's balcony story really turned her on, though. Only thing was...Heather was wishing it would have been her. She told Katie she thought it sounded great couldn't wait to go.

Katie had everything arranged by Friday. The room was reserved by her dad (if he only knew), she emailed the room number to Derek, told him about what time to come by, and planned to pick up Heather at her house on the way out of town.

After dinner Saturday night, Heather, Katie and her family came back to the Sheraton at about 9: 30. Katie told her mom and dad that she and Heather were going up to their room to watch a movie and probably go to sleep early. When they went up to the room, the girls went in to put on the final touches before the guys showed up.

Katie knew she looked good in her red and yellow and tan flowered sundress that zippered up the back It was a silky material that clung to her thin, sexy body and came down to the middle of her knee. Her pretty tan feet were covered by thin straps that came from matching tan block-heeled sandals which added 3 inches to her 5'5" height. With her matching gold necklace and anklet, Katie looked so very feminine. The Halston perfume gave her an aroma that was as good as she looked.

Heather dressed in a white sleeveless blouse that buttoned up the front. Her short black skirt and black heels were so very sexy. She wasn't sure what to expect, but wanted to look her best. With a thin silver necklace and silver bracelet, she was ready.

At 9: 45, they heard a knock at the door. Katie looked at Heather as she was sitting on the bed and then surveyed the room. A large room with 2 double beds, tastefully decorated, and had a large open area between the beds and the dressers and TV. Katie smiled at Heather and said... "Ready?" Heather smiled her approval and Katie opened the door.

Katie welcomed Derek with a big hug around the neck. He stepped back to get a better view of Katie. His brown eyes sparkled as he looked over his new toy. Derek's friend Anthony watched from behind as Derek checked out his little sweetheart. After all the introductions, the two couples headed out to a party that Derek and Anthony were invited to on the other side of town.

Anthony was one of Derek's assistant coaches, defensive coach. Tall, muscular, black, and very handsome. His hair was cut short, close to his head, but not shaved, and he had a mustache that made him even sexier. Heather loved a guy with a mustache and liked what she saw. Anthony was sure that he never, ever had the chance to even see two prettier girls together, let alone go out to a party with them as dates. 'Damn, they are hot' thought Anthony. As Heather and Anthony sat in the back seat, they talked nonstop. Nervous chatter, thought Katie. She was sitting close to Derek and could see them in the rear-view mirror. She could see Heather's short skirt riding up her thigh and watched Anthony alternating his looks from her face to her great legs.

At the party, the two girls were a big hit. Everybody was so friendly...especially the guys. The beer and wine were plentiful, as was the rap music and the dancing. Katie and Derek, Anthony and Heather danced and drank until there were only 7 people left...including them.

Katie and Derek ended up on the couch, making out. Before long, Katie heard some cheering coming from the kitchen and thought she better investigate. Reggie, the guy who lived there, got out the Tequila and they were doing shots. Heather told her she already had 3 shots and Reggie poured her another. Katie could tell that Heather should have stopped drinking an hour ago. She took Heather by the hand and led her over to the couch where she left Derek. Anthony soon followed. Since it was getting late and Heather was getting drunk, Katie thought they better get her back to the room. AND, she wanted more than just kissing Derek on the couch. She was ready to show her teacher what she learned.

Katie snuggled close to Derek on the way home. As he drove, she leaned against his shoulder and he put his arm around her. Katie reached over and started running her hand up and down his thighs...each time moving closer toward his crotch. It was very quiet in the backseat, so she looked up into the mirror and could see Heather and Anthony together. They were kissing and he had her short black skirt pushed up to her waist. Anthony was rubbing Heather's pussy over her pink panties and Katie could see Heather's hand rubbing Anthony's cock through his pants.

"Do you like watching them?" Derek whispered.

"Yeah" Katie whispered back. She looked up again to see Heather pulling down Anthony's zipper. She watched as Heather reached into his boxers and pulled out his cock. In the dim light, Katie watched as Heather started massaging it...rubbing it...then stroking it with her hand. Katie was shocked at the size of Anthony's cock. It looked longer than Derek's...but the head looked smaller. She remembered that Derek had a huge purple head on the end of his cock.

"You know that if we have sex together in your room that you'll get to watch Anthony fuck her...and they will be watching us."

"Uh-huh, I thought about that. It's all good, Derek. It will be ok."

Derek pulled up to the front of the hotel and let Anthony and the girls out. He went to park and told them he'd meet them in the room. Anthony and Katie helped Heather to the room, she was so drunk. When they got there, Katie put on her new J. Lo CD and turned it up. The 3 of them were dancing when Derek walked in. Heather staggered over and put her arms around him and said something that he couldn't really understand. Anthony danced up to Katie and moved close to her, inhaling her. He loved how she smelled. Derek helped Heather to the far bed before she fell on it. Heather crawled up on the bed and passed out.

Derek walked up to Katie and pulled her close to him and kissed her deeply. His tongue danced into her mouth and his hands went behind her...to her bottom. Anthony sat in a chair in the corner, watching the couple together. Watching them kissing was starting to get Anthony turned on...

"Why don't you dance for us, Katie?" asked Derek. "Since Heather is passed out, I'm sure Anthony would love to watch you dance...so would I." Derek was eager to show off his new playmate to Anthony. He thought it would be such a turn-on to get Katie to strip for them.

A new song started on the CD and Katie started to dance. Derek sat on the bed and leaned back on his hands to watch what she could do. He looked over at Anthony and his eyes were fixed on the sweet, pretty, young white girl in the sexy sundress. She had to be careful dancing in the sandals she was wearing...they looked sexy but were a little clumsy. Katie turned her back toward the guys and moved her hips to the music. Feeling a little daring, she put her hands on her hips and began to pull her dress up while she danced...little by little. Derek had this big grin on his face when she reached about mid-thigh...her pretty legs clearly in view. He wondered when she would stop.

Soon Katie moved over to Derek and sat on his lap.

"Derek, how far do you want me to go with this?"

"Just pull that dress up and show us your sweet little bottom, baby."

Katie started to dance again right in front of him. She seductively kept bunching the sides of her sundress, lifting it higher and higher until her white bikini panties were showing. Katie turned around and backed her pantie-clad butt toward Derek. He reached up and pulled the panties down to her ankles and he helped her slip out of them. Feeling incredibly wicked, she hiked up her dress again and bent over so that both guys could see her tiny tan bottom, her perfect tan lines, and her glistening pussy lips.

This was driving her crazy. She was having fun dancing for them and showing off...but she wanted Derek. She was ready to be on her knees in front of him, it's all that she's been thinking about the last few days. She dropped her skirt and danced over to Derek. She took him by the hand and pulled him up, then led him over to where she was dancing. Katie put her arms around his neck and pulled him toward her to kiss him.

"Ok, teacher, it's time for you to see your student at work."

With that she put her hands on Derek's shirt. As she slid her hands down his shirt, she slowly lowered herself to her knees, put her hands around Derek's hips, and pulled his crotch to her face. Katie rubbed her face all over his pants, feeling his hard cock on her cheek and chin. She reached up and undid his belt, opened his pants, and pulled them down to his ankles. Just like the online lesson, Derek stepped out of them and pushed them aside. Katie pulled out the front of his boxers and pulled them over his now rock-hard cock. As she pulled them all the way down, Derek's black, thick cock sprang up and bobbed in the air in front of Katie. She put her small hand on it, but couldn't get it all the way around his dick. She stroked it a little at first...remembering what to do next. Katie looked up at Derek and licked her lips. She was so determined to show Derek how good she could be.

Katie held Derek's cock in her hand and started running kisses on it from the head to his big, black balls. Then she licked it all over, putting little kisses in between. Anthony just stared...watching intently. Derek looked over and winked at Anthony...then smiled. Anthony smiled back. Katie held up Derek's cock and started licking his balls. She sucked gently on the skin that held them. As she sucked, she let his cock lower onto her face, rubbing it all over her cheeks with one hand, and gently massaged his balls with the other. Derek was so hot...wanting to watch his cock in Katie's mouth. He didn't have long to wait.

Katie pulled away from his massive balls and moved up to the head of Derek's cock. She started by kissing the huge purple head, licking the ridge, driving Derek crazy. She pushed her tongue into the little slit at the tip of his cock, spreading it, licking and sucking the precum that was already there.

"It's sweet". Katie looked surprised and licked it again, looking for more.

Finally, she covered it with her lips, sucking gently at first, then started moving her head back and forth, rocking his cock over her lips, soaking his cock with her saliva. Soon she had half of the length of his dick in her mouth, then more...slowly letting it touch the back of her throat. Saliva was running out of her mouth and down her chin to her neck. Katie knew her pussy was dripping, but she was too busy to do anything about that now. Derek put his hands on the sides of Katie's head...on her pretty golden brown hair. He held her head as he pushed his cock in and out of her mouth...rocking his hips slowly, watching his black cock disappear into Katie's white angelic face.. Katie looked up at Derek and their eyes locked in a stare of incredible lust.

The action in the room was too much for Anthony. It was too bad that Heather was out cold in the other bed. He opened his pants and pulled out his cock while he watched the 2 lovers. He started stroking it to Katie's rhythm on Derek's cock.

lucky871
lucky871
39 Followers
12