Katie's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucky871
lucky871
39 Followers

When Derek could sense that he was getting close to cumming, he pulled his cock out of Katie's lips. He didn't want to cum in her mouth just yet. He wanted a piece of that sweet pussy first.

Derek helped Katie to her feet, unzipped the back of her sundress, and let it fall to the floor. As she stepped out of it, Derek walked her backwards to the bed.

On the way to the bed, Katie asked him... "How did I do, teacher?"

"Perfect, A plus", answered Derek.

He eased her down on her back, moving over her sweet, little body, kissing her again. God, Katie loved his kisses. This one didn't last long, though. Derek moved to the end of the bed and onto the floor on his knees. He lifted Katie's legs, bent her knees, and put his face up to her flowered pussy lips. Derek loved the taste of pussy, and Katie's pussy was the sweetest.

As she laid there with only her bra on, Katie opened her eyes to see Derek's face buried between her legs. From the side, Katie saw someone move on the chair. Anthony...she's been so consumed by Derek that she almost forgot about Anthony. She turned to look and saw him stroking his cock as he sat there watching Derek suck her pussy. Anthony pulled off his pants and shirt and walked over and knelt beside the bed. He started to run his fingers through Katie's golden brown hair. Katie looked down at Derek with a look of surprise and shock on her sweet face.

Derek stopped long enough to smile at Katie.

"It's ok, baby. You can get a taste of Anthony tonight too."

Anthony leaned in to kiss Katie. She knew she was in way over her head, but it was too late to stop now. Besides, she was feeling too good to stop. She parted her lips to let Anthony's tongue find hers. A thought came over her... 'if only daddy could see her now'. As Anthony kissed the lips on her face, she closed her eyes and felt his tongue deep in her mouth. At the very same time, Derek spread her pretty pussy with his fingers and snaked his long tongue up into her pussy. Two tongues were inside her at the same moment. Uncontrollably, the most incredible shock waves jolted through her body. She had plenty of orgasms before, but this was something different. For the very first time, her body exploded by the passions of her two black lovers, squirting into Derek's mouth.

Derek loved to see Katie so turned on. When he looked up at her, he could see Katie's hand holding Anthony's stiff, long, black cock, playing with it, stroking it. He knew it wouldn't be long until it was in her mouth. Anthony broke their kiss and pulled Katie up to remove her bra. As Katie threw it on the floor, Anthony laid her back down and started sucking on her puffy little breasts. Derek watched them while still on his knees perched between Katie's creamy white thighs.

As Derek watched them closely, Katie began to tug on Anthony's cock, pulling him in position from the side so she could let him lay his cock in her mouth while she was on her back. As Anthony started fucking Katie's pretty lips, Derek held his cock to her ready pussy. Katie let out a muffled moan as Derek pushed the head of his cock into her. With thrust after thrust, Derek had his thick black dick totally buried in Katie's dripping cunt. Holding her by the hips, Derek began a slow, rhythmic fucking of Katie's hot pussy. All three of them were moaning with pleasure.

It wasn't long until Derek could feel his cum starting to well up inside him. He knew he was ready to explode. The sweat was dripping down his dark, muscular chest. Pulling his black steel wand out of his new little fucktoy, Derek moved around to where Anthony was kneeling with Katie. With a wink and a nudge, Derek moved Anthony away from Katie's sweet lips.

"Roll over, baby. I want you on your hands and knees now."

Katie looked up at Derek, not realizing what was happening. She rolled over and as soon as she was in her new position, Katie could feel a different sensation between her legs. She looked around and saw Anthony kneeling where Derek was just fucking her. Anthony was going to take his turn with Katie's little pussy.

"Oh my god, Derek..." was all Katie could say. She was breathless.

Anthony gently eased his long, black cock into her, holding her hips from behind. Over and over he slid his hot cock in and out of her spreading pussy, his big balls slapping Katie's thin little thighs. Anthony knew that he wouldn't last long fucking this pretty white girl that he's been drooling over all night.

Derek liked watching Katie getting fucked from behind. He got on his knees on the bed in front of Katie and held his cock up to her lips.

"You are an incredible woman," Derek told her as he pushed his cock into her open mouth. He alternated his eyes from his cock in her mouth to watching Anthony slam his cock in and out of her over and over. In seconds, Derek began to feel his cum again.

"oh, god, Katie...I'm gonna cum..."

She squealed in a combination of fear and delight. Pulling his cock out so her lips were at the tip, Katie felt spurt after spurt fill her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but a little dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. Derek watched as she pushed his cock away and licked it back into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, here's what I want," said Anthony as he pulled his cock out of Katie's pussy. Katie heard a soft sucking sound as his cock left her pussy lips. When Katie felt the head of Anthony's cock pushing against her bottom, she knew immediately what he meant.

"oh, god, no, Anthony. Please don't fuck me in the ass. I've never done that" Katie protested.

"It'll be ok, baby. Just relax." Derek told her.

Anthony eased the head of his swollen cock into Katie's little puckered asshole, his dick coated with her juices. Inch by inch, he was able to slowly push all of his cock into her. Katie hurt at first, but as soon as Anthony had his cock deep in her ass, the pain was gone, and it start to feel incredibly good. Soon she started to push back against him with every time he sunk his cock into her ass.

"Oh, god...oh god...oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck me in the ass, Anthony...oh fuck me"...Katie had her second orgasm as Anthony pumped his long black cock in and out of her asshole.

Soon Anthony grunted and moaned as his cock emptied his cum in Katie's tight ass. Pulling it out of her, some of his cum oozed out of his soft cock onto Katie's ass cheek. Derek kissed her cheek and laid her over on her side as her body went limp, exhausted from just being totally fucked by her new lovers...

The morning silence was pierced by the loud ring of the telephone in Heather and Katie's hotel room. Heather jumped awake and ran to answer it. It was Stephanie, Katie's mom.

"Hello."

"Good morning, Heather! Are you guys up yet?"

Heather looked over at the beds to see Katie sleeping naked between a naked Derek and a naked Anthony. Keeping her cool, even with a splitting headache and a vision that shocked her, Heather answered.

"Oh, hi Mrs. T. We were just getting up now."

"We'll meet you guys for breakfast downstairs at 9. Then we'll checkout and go. Ok?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Heather, is everything ok?"

"Ummm, yeah. I just woke up. That's all."

Heather hung up the phone, stood and just stared at the 3 sleeping naked lovers, knowing that she would soon hear a story that she would never forget.

lucky871
lucky871
39 Followers
12