Katie's Lost Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,463 Followers

"Thank you for being quiet, please no talking for the whole dance. Can someone guide me to the chair and put on some music?" Katie nervously asked.

Katie felt a warm hand in hers and she was slowly led to the chair. Her heart was pounding in her chest as her escort let go and she was left standing by herself. She slowly bent over and reached out her hands finding the chair and the mystery man's legs. Katie smiled nervously and waited for the music to start. One of the men turned on the stereo and selected a good slow song for her to dance to. Katie slowly began swaying her hips to the beat. She tried to think about what a stripper would do, she tried to remember any movies she may have seen that would give her some idea of what to do. It seemed so easy in her fantasies, and so terrifyingly exciting in real life.

The petite wife continued to sway her hips and slowly unbuttoned her shirt completely exposing her nude body to the mystery man in the chair. She ran her hands up and down her body, cupping her breasts and holding them out for the lucky winner to see. Katie turned around, her back to the man in the chair and let the shirt slip off her shoulders and onto the floor. Knowing the man's eyes were on her ass, she bent over at the waist shook her hips then moved her hands to her butt spreading her cheeks wide. Katie could hardly breathe, she knew one of the men, one of her friends was seeing her in a way only her husband had ever seen her before. As terrified as she was, she was also excited and could feel the moisture building between her legs.

Katie stood back up and turned to face the chair, she slowly extended her arms again and bent forward until she found the back of the chair. Her forearms touched the man's shoulders, she knew he was very close to her, she thought she could feel his breath on her breasts as her nipples hardened. She shook her small breasts in his face then stood up turning around once more. Katie reached down with her hands, finding his legs she slowly spread them apart and lowered herself onto his lap. The young wife could feel his hardness underneath her.

Even through his pants, the hard cock felt amazing between her legs as Katie slowly ground her hips in a small circle on his lap. This might be the only time she would ever do this, and wanted it to be good. The man placed his hands on her hips and slowly slid them up her sides approaching her breasts. She let the hands get close before quietly whispering, "no touching please" and gently removing them.

Katie could feel her face getting flushed, and the wetness growing between her legs, her nipples were almost painfully hard. She was completely turned on and her embarrassment enhanced the feeling. Katie moved a hand between her legs and touched her throbbing pussy as she slid up and down his body. Then almost as soon as it started the song was over.

Trembling slightly Katie asked the man for help standing up. Rising to her feet she was helped to the stairs where she slowly ascended disappearing into Mike's room once more.

A few minutes passed and Katie came downstairs dressed in her running outfit, her face was still flushed with excitement.

"It's getting late, we need to get going," Katie said, "thank you for another crazy fun evening. Please, whatever you do, keep this between us and never tell me who the winner was. Don't ruin my fantasy."

Katie gave the guys a quick kiss on the cheek, Steve shook hands and the two walked out into the night.

--

Katie looked out the passenger side window as Steve drove home. They were both quiet for a few minutes.

"You didn't stop me." She finally said.

"No. Did you want me to?" her husband replied.

"No. I don't think so." Katie managed to say. "Thank you for letting me do that." Her breathing was still shallow. "My god that was crazy."

A few more minutes passed in silence before Katie spoke urgently, "Steve, pull over here. In this parking lot, over there by the fence."

Steve quickly pulled over concerned his wife may be sick. Katie undid her seatbelt and jumped into the backseat. Pulling down her shorts and panties she looked at her husband, "I can't wait until we get home, I need you to fuck me right now."

Steve quickly unbuckled and joined his wife in the backseat.

Captain_Ron
Captain_Ron
1,463 Followers
12