Katie's Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

I said, "That was nice of her."

Katie replied, "Yes. I wanted to put her name on the deed as well as mine but she wouldn't hear of it."

I asked, "Did you put the playroom in?"

She laughed and answered, "No. The lady that lived her was in poor health for a few years and her family remodeled that bedroom so that she could be cared for at home. She was ninety-two when she passed away."

I replied, "Ever see her ghost here?"

"No," she answered. "She was in the hospital when she died."

"That is good, I guess," I said.

Supper was well underway on the stove by then and Katie said, "You can set the table if you want."

I replied, "That I will do." I got up and went got the plates and utensils. I lit the candles, then opened and poured the wine. Whatever she was making smelled great.

I sat down and she brought the pasta and the sauce, which she had put the chicken into.

"Have you ever had Alfredo sauce before?" she asked me.

"No," I replied.

"I know you like cheese. You will really enjoy this," she said with a big smile.

We touched glasses and said, "I love you" as we did. I handed her my plate and she filled it up. I took a taste, then another one.

"Wow," I said, "This is fantastic Katie."

She beamed with pride and replied, "This is my own recipe. It took a while to get it right but I think I have it just about perfect."

I said, "It sure tastes perfect to me."

Usually Katie would make enough food for one good-sized serving for the both of us but this night she made extra. "I thought you would be extra hungry tonight after shoveling snow," she commented.

"Yes," I replied, "I am and I will be feeling it tomorrow as well."

She smiled, shook her head a little and said, "You really need to get back in shape."

I replied, "I know Katie."

At the time of all of this, I wasn't in bad physical shape. I had lifted weights from high school all through college and had been pretty active with intramural sports as well. But two years of working sixty plus hours a week in a store and not eating very well along with not exercising, was starting to take it's toll a little.

We finished eating and I headed out to the couch while Katie cleaned up the dishes from supper. I went over to her stereo, turned it on, and changed the channel to a classical music station to listen to while I was waiting for her to finish. She came in, sat down next to me, and we kissed and talked about the music that was playing.

After about a half-hour, she looked at the box that had the hairbrush in it and said, "I guess I will go put that away. It is in the bottom drawer of the dresser that I keep my panties and lingerie in." Then she paused for a few seconds and added, "Tony, if you ever think that I need it, don't be afraid to get it out and use it."

I replied, "Katie I don't ever want to put you through that again."

She kissed me and said, "I know, but just in case." She got off the couch, carefully picked up the box with both hands, then said, "I am going to put everything away in the playroom. I will be back in a few minutes."

"Okay," I answered.

Maybe ten minutes later, she came back to the couch and sat down. "All done," she said. "I always clean up in there on Sunday night, but since we didn't use anything, it was quick."

I asked her, "I am curious Katie. How did you get started with all the playroom stuff?"

Katie laughed and replied, "My junior year in college I started seeing one of the professors. I had taken his class the year before so it wasn't for grades, he just seemed like a nice guy. I would go over to his place, have supper, talk about books and writing, and then have sex. He taught me a lot in bed. He wasn't the first guy to screw my butt," and she frowned a little, "But he was the first one to make it feel good. One night he asked if he could spank me. I was afraid but I liked the guy so I figured I would try it. It hurt but it also felt good. He played with me in between spanks and I was really worked up by the time he finished. That went on for a few weeks, then the spankings started getting longer and harder but I still liked it. Then one night he asked me if I wanted to try something really different."

I said, "I have heard that line before."

She smiled, kissed me and then she went on, "We went down to his basement and he had a playroom down there. He had a lot more things than I have. I was really scared but he promised me that he would go easy to start. He told me about what a safeword was. Mine was petunia. He kept his word and it was pretty easy that night. He had this horse, like a big saw horse? He bent me over it and tied my hands and feet to the legs. He spanked me with his hand and a paddle, then used some toys on me before he screwed me. My butt was a little sore the next day but not too bad. I just kept going back and it got harder and harder. The first time he used a cane on me I thought I was going to die from the pain, but I got used to it as well. Then in the springtime he started letting me do him a little which I thought was great. Over summer vacation he had me go with him to a few parties. These people he knew would invite three or four other couples for the weekend to play. The women usually were the ones being played with but one time there was a woman there who was a top as well."

I said, "Sounds like it was pretty intense."

Katie rolled her eyes and answered, "Yes. I was really sore and worn out after the first one."

I asked her, "So why did you go back?"

She looked at me and replied, "I don't know, I guess I just liked being used like that. My senior year he brought in another girl. I helped train her for a while then she stopped coming over and another one came in. I had some feelings for the guy but by then I knew that I was just another toy for him to play with. He wanted me to move in with him after I graduated but I decided that I wanted to do something better with my life."

I kissed her and said, "I am very glad that you did."

She replied, "Jean got started the same way but it was with a guy that was in one of her classes. He was really rough from the start but she liked it." Then she kissed me again and said, "But enough about all of that," and we spent the next couple of hours sitting there lightly talking, kissing and playing a little.

Both of our shirts were opened and the tops of our jeans were as well. It was romantic and it was fun. We headed back to the bedroom around 9:30 PM and made love again. I lit the candles and as they had done the previous night, each time Katie climaxed they flared up brightly and they did the same when I finally came. Those three simple words, "I love you," became more powerful each time we said them to each other.

The next morning we woke up when her alarm went off at 6:30 AM. Katie went and got the coffee started and then came back to bed. As I had expected, my arms and back were sore from shoveling the day before. We made love one again, nothing fancy, just the two of us totally wrapped in the feelings. After we finished, she went and got coffee for us and we took a shower together.

As we were leaving the bathroom Katie said, "Go get your clothes. I know how you like to watch me get dressed."

I laughed and replied, "Sure," and I went to the first bedroom and got my clothes out.

I went back to her bedroom and just as I was getting ready to sit down on the bed, she said with a big smile, "Before you do that, pick me out a pair of panties to wear today," and she pointed to the top drawer of the one dresser.

I replied, "Okay."

I walked over and opened the drawer. It was crammed full of panties in all kinds of colors and patterns. I looked at her and she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. I reached around in there for a little and pulled out a pair that was ruby red with a gold paisley print.

"Nice choice," Katie said, "Now get me a bra from the third drawer."

In a way this was kind of weird but then with Katie I never knew what to expect and it was a fun kind of weird. So I closed the top drawer and opened the third one. There was an assortment of bras in there, mostly white, but a few pastel colors as well along with a pile of new packages of pantyhose off to the right.

"What color?" I asked.

"White or beige is fine," she answered, "And grab a pair of pantyhose as well."

I pulled out a nice looking beige bra and one of the pantyhose packages. I closed the drawer and walked over to her.

She put her arms around my neck, kissed me and asked, "Do you want to dress me?"

I laughed and answered, "Why not?"

I had undressed women in the past but I had never helped one get dressed. It was fun and it was sexy and despite all the sex that we had that weekend my cock got hard again. I started with the bra and then the panties and as I was sliding them up her legs I saw a Tampax string.

"Did your period start?" I asked her as I finished them over her ass.

Katie replied, "not yet, but it will sometime today so I might as well be ready."

I said, "Okay."

I opened the package with the pantyhose and she told me how to bunch them up down to the feet, then slide them up on her. Katie got my underwear off the bed and after I stepped into them, she slid them up my legs. She gave my cock a few squeezes, then leaned over and sucked on it a few times, before pulling them the rest of way up.

She stood up, wrapped her arms around my neck and said with a big smile, "I know that you will be thinking about me all day!"

I replied, "Katie, ever since that first night, I have thought about you just about every minute of every day."

She kissed me and said, "I know Tony and I have thought about you all the time as well."

We kissed for while and then resumed getting dressed. Breakfast was just oatmeal but that was fine. She had to get going by 8:30 AM so I went out, started both of our vehicles and cleaned off the snow that had blown back on them overnight. I went back inside as the cars were warming up. It was soon time for her to leave and I left as well.

We had a nice long kiss in the hallway before we left.

"I love you Tony," she said.

I replied, "I love you too Katie. Have a great day."

Katie smiled and said, "Waking up next to you this morning already made it a great day!"

We hugged, left her house, and I headed over to my store. My part time employee had made it down there on Sunday and had a really good day of sales for a Sunday. I got a hold of him later in the day and he told me that we were one of the few stores open and it was non-stop all day. Which was good for him since he got paid commission and of course for me as well.

I called her Monday night from the store. I could hardly wait to talk to her again and I could tell that she felt the same. Tuesday night when I called she said that we should meet over at the bar for supper on Wednesday which was fine with me. We had our usual good time at the bar that night and the same on Friday night as well. The girl that was the waitress there was named Angie and we always had a good time with her. Since Katie had her period, she didn't come over to my apartment on Wednesday night and Friday night, we just decided to save it all for Saturday.

Saturday night we went back to the playroom for a little while but it was just for some light play and spanking before we moved to her bedroom to make love for the rest of the night. And while the sex had always been great with her, now it just got better and better. Freed of whatever demon that that locked up her heart, Katie put every part of her being in to pleasing me and I did the same for her.

I stayed Sunday night as well and Monday morning as we were eating breakfast and talking about the week to come, she asked me, "Why don't you just come over here for supper on Wednesday night?"

I said, "I'd love to Katie," and that Wednesday night we made great love in her bed for hours.

That was the start of our routine. Saturday nights we would still go into the playroom for a while, sometimes for short sessions and sometimes for longer ones. She always had something new to teach me there. I would have been just as happy skipping those play sessions but it was something that Katie liked to do and well I loved her and if it made her happy I was willing to do it. The only change was that the box that held the hairbrush was on the table with the rest of the spanking toys every week. But that was something that I would never use just for play. We would always finish up in her bed. We would make love Sunday morning and then get up for the day. Sometimes on a Sunday afternoon we would go catch a movie or just walk around a mall for a while, but most times we just stayed at her house. Sunday nights our lovemaking was soft and easy and Monday mornings were just something special to start the week off.

Wednesday nights were our nights to really explore each other. Her sexual appetite was matched only by her creativity in bed. We made love in every position possible. But we always started with a long a period of just lying there hugging and kissing. Sure we were naked and our bodies were close, but these times were as passionate as the sex that followed. The foreplay after that seemed to go on forever. Some times we would get into a sixty-nine and make love that way for a long time, other times we would take turns making love to each other with our lips and tongues. There was a tube of K-Y jelly in her nightstand and I could make love to her ass any time I wanted to as well. Those nights were a wonderful mixture of fun and passion.

Valentines Day was a Saturday that year and I offered to take her out for a nice dinner but she refused.

"I can cook us just as nice of a meal and have a lot more fun doing so," she said.

So I relented and said, "Okay."

Katie also made a point of telling me not to worry about getting her anything for Valentines Day but that I wasn't going to listen to. Katie had told me that she liked pink roses so I got her a dozen. I also went back to the mall store that had the assortment of wild colored panties that she liked and got her a couple of those along with a nice card. She really liked both presents even though she repeated the part about me not having to get her anything, but then she gave me three really nice ties and a small box of candy.

She said, "I am not a big candy eater, but I know that you like it."

During the month of February I did learn two things about Katie.

The first happened the second Wednesday night that I was there. We made love for a few hours and had settled in to sleep. I was on my back and Katie was snuggled up close next to me on her side. I woke up some time during the night and moved a little which woke her up as well. I didn't open my eyes, but she did, because she started screaming. I opened my eyes and realized that the room was dark. Her nightlight had burned out. I rolled over and quickly turned on the lamp that was on the nightstand. I turned back, towards her and she was shaking and had this terrified look on her face.

Katie calmed down a little and said, "I'll be right back." She got out of the bed, left the bedroom, then she came back in a minute, replaced the bulb in the nightlight and got back in the bed. I turned out the lamp and rolled on my side facing her. She looked at me for a few seconds and said, "I am afraid of the dark Tony."

I replied, "I think figured that out Katie. Why?"

She looked away from me, then back at me and answered, "I don't know. I am so sorry Tony. I should have warned you," then she put her head down against my chest.

"That is okay Katie, " I said, "I understand."

Not that I did, but there was no sense in prying. It was one of those things that I figured she would tell me about sooner or later. I fell asleep a few minutes later but as I was drifting off I could tell that she was still awake. But we didn't talk about it at all that morning or ever again.

The other thing I learned happened the last week of that month when she had her period. I went over after work on Wednesday and we had supper. She had on one of her pajama suits. After supper was done and the dishes were cleaned up, she joined me on the couch to watch some television. We started kissing a little, I moved my hand down to start playing with her breast, but she reached over and stopped me.

Katie got this sad look to her face and said, "I have something to tell you Tony."

I replied, "Okay."

She said, "I get really weird when I have my period, I don't like to have sex or even be played with. I know it is strange and you told me that it doesn't bother you, but it is just the way that I am. I don't know why, but I have always been like this." Then she added, "But if you really want to, go ahead."

I looked at her and answered, "I love you Katie and if it bothers you that much, then fine, I am here for more than just the sex."

"I love you too" she said, "And I am sorry for being so silly about this."

I replied, "It is not a problem. Making love this weekend will be all the more fun."

She smiled and said, "I will make it up to you," and she kissed me with one of her special kisses.

We sat there for the rest of the evening and a nice time just kissing, talking, and watching TV until around 11:00 PM. We got off the couch and Katie told me to go use the bathroom first. After which I went in the bedroom, got undressed and crawled in to bed. Katie came in a few minutes later. She still had on her pajama top but was carrying the bottoms, which she laid on the back of the chair. She went over to the dresser that had all of her lingerie in it and opened the second drawer. I had never been in that one and I looked over and saw that it was also filled with panties.

"More of them?" I asked her with a big smile.

Katie just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She picked around in there, pulled out a pair of dark blue panties and put them on.

As she got in the bed she said, "Just in case I leak a little."

"That is fine," I said, and I turned out the lamp.

We kissed for a little while and then she laid her head down on my chest. There was no way in hell that my cock wasn't going to get hard with her laying next to me even with clothes on, but I figured it would go down in a few minutes and I could get to sleep. Of course the covers were tented over top of it. I thought Katie had gone to sleep, but then I felt her hand start sliding up and down my chest. Her hand was shaking a little and I felt her body start shaking as well. She kept going farther down my chest past my stomach and then I felt her fingers wrap around my cock.

I said, "Katie, you don't have to do this."

She leaned up, kissed me, and asked, "Close your eyes Tony, please?"

I did and I felt her body slide down a little and the covers being lifted away from my cock. She was still shaking as she started moving her hand up and down my cock. Slowly at first but it got faster. I was very close to cumming when I felt her lips gently wrap around the head. She tightened her fingers and a few seconds later I came into her mouth. She stroked me for a few seconds afterward and pulled her mouth away. She pulled the covers back up, laid down back on her side with her head on my chest, and after a little while the shaking stopped. I pulled her head up and kissed her.

I said, "You really didn't have to do that."

Katie replied, "You have been so nice to me tonight Tony even though I am being silly and stupid that I couldn't let you go to sleep horny like that."

I said, "You are not being silly and stupid. If it bothers you, it bothers you. I can respect that."

Katie looked up at me and replied as she kissed me "I love you so much."

I said, "I love you too Katie. So very, very much."

We fell asleep after that. The next morning we lay there for a while kissing and hugging before we got up. When we were in the shower I washed her back, ass cheeks and legs, but I handed her the soap and let her do the rest.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers