Katie's Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

This time she said, "I would like to try something tonight," and got this funny little smile.

I replied, "Okay."

Elizabeth said, "Get on your back, " which I did that and she rolled over on her side. I thought that she was going to get on top of me but instead her hand went down to my cock and she started stroking it. She kissed me and said, "Feel free to tell me if I am doing this wrong."

She sat up, leaned down over my cock, kissed the head, licked it a few times, then opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. She started slowly moving her mouth up and down on it and after a minutes she said something with my cock still in her mouth but I couldn't understand what she was saying.

I replied, "I didn't understand that."

She lifted her mouth off of my cock, laughed and asked, "Am I doing this right?"

I answered, "You are doing just fine."

Elizabeth replied, "Okay," and went back to sucking me. She wasn't really sucking, she just had her mouth and tongue pressed against it as she moved her head up and down. It felt good but I wasn't real close to cumming. Another few minutes passed and she stopped again, then she looked at me and asked, "What do most women do with, you know, the baby stuff?"

I laughed and answered, "Most women just swallow it. Some will spit it out afterwards, and one girl I was with, as soon she felt me start, would take her mouth off and let it shoot all over my stomach."

She smiled and said, "Well if I am going to hell, I might as well do it right." Just then I got the weirdest feeling from Katie, it was almost like she was standing there giggling. I looked at Elizabeth's face and could tell she had the same feeling. She asked, "What do I have to do to make it happen?"

I said, "When you are ready, start going faster and as you do, suck on it as you move your head up. Also move your hand up and down on it as well."

Elizabeth laughed and said, "Here goes nothing!"

She did as I told her to and I got really close to coming.

I said, "Faster, faster!" I heard her laugh with my cock still in her mouth and she picked up the pace. I watched her face as the first shot of sperm went into her mouth. She stopped and I said, "Keep going!" She resumed as the next two blasts of sperm came out and kept on going. I said, "Okay, you can stop now."

Elizabeth stopped and lifted her head up. I watched her face as she sat there and then with a big gulp swallowed the load down.

She smiled a little and said, "It didn't taste bad. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be."

I said, "You get used to it."

She replied, "I guess I should go wash my mouth out."

I answered, "You don't have to do it for me."

She looked at me a little amazed but said, "Okay."

Elizabeth got back beside me, I rolled over facing her and we kissed for a while.

I asked, "Just out of curiosity, why did you do that?"

She laughed and answered, "Well after you kissing my parts like that, I decided to do a little reading on the subject. I went down to the library and well, everybody thought I was looking at a book on gardening but I wasn't!" I laughed as she finished with, "I figured that I might as well try it once. I know that you are enough of a gentleman that if I did something stupid that you would tell me nicely."

I laughed and replied, "You did very well for a first time," and it wasn't the last time either.

Elizabeth asked me to go with her to the New Years Eve party. The memorial service was sad and Elizabeth and I weren't the only ones in the room crying as we spoke a little about Katie. Elizabeth offered to drive which was good because I had a little too much to drink that night. We got back to the house and I fell asleep as soon I got in her bed. I woke up the next morning at 11:00 AM. Elizabeth wasn't in the bed but as I was heading to the bathroom to piss, she walked up the stairs.

"Good morning," she called out as I went into the bathroom.

I replied, "Good morning," and then emptied my very full bladder into the toilet. I went back into the bedroom and she was lying there on the bed wearing her housecoat. I said, "I guess I wasn't much fun last night after we got back."

She replied, "That is okay. You had a good time at the party, which was something that you needed. I just got up myself about a half an hour ago. I made some coffee. I can go get you a cup if you want."

I answered, "Maybe later," and I leaned over and kissed her.

After a few minutes I unbuttoned her housecoat which she slid out of and set at the end of the bed. Our lovemaking that morning was simple and sweet. The store wasn't open that day and I stayed at her house until Friday morning and came back again on Saturday night.

That Saturday evening I was lying in bed waiting for her to come in. She walked in and was naked, but instead of getting in the bed with me, she just sat down on the side of it.

I asked, "Is there something wrong?"

Elizabeth answered, "No. I just have something to ask you about."

I replied, "Okay."

She drew in a deep breath and said, "Katie's father and I used to have sex every Saturday night."

"Every Saturday?" I asked

She smiled and answered, "Every Saturday and before we got started," and she paused, "He would spank me. Most times it was with his hand but sometimes he would use his hairbrush."

I was a little surprised that she would tell me this but I said, "Okay."

She replied, "It was a real hard spanking too. I know Katie was into that kind of stuff, when she was a senior in college, she had come home for a weekend and I just happened to walk into her room as she was getting dressed. Her ass was bruised and had all kinds of marks on it. I asked her what had happened and she told me that she liked to be spanked sometimes when she was having sex. I was shocked but what could say?"

I said, "We used to do a little of that."

Elizabeth smiled, shook her head a little and said, "I would like you to spank me tonight."

I answered, "I really don't want to do that to you."

She replied, "I know Tony, but well, it is something that I need."

I thought for a few seconds and said, "If you really want me to Elizabeth, I will."

She leaned down, kissed me and softly asked, "I have my old ruler that I spanked Katie with or should I go get my hairbrush?"

I answered, "No, I will use my hand."

"That is fine," she said and she stood up at the side of the bed.

I swung over, sat on the side of the bed and spread my legs.

Elizabeth looked at me for a second and I pointed to my left leg and said, "Bend over this one."

She laughed and replied, "I used to get over both of his knees but I guess this will work."

She got down and laid her stomach on my knee with her upper body on the bed.

"Move farther on the bed," I said. She moved forward until her legs were touching my thigh. I said, "Bring your right arm up behind your back," which she did.

I took hold of the wrist with my left hand, then I threaded my legs in between her legs and spread them a little.

I heard her laugh and say, "I am really not going to get up and run away."

I replied, "I know, this is just the way that I learned to do this," and I asked her, "How many?"

Elizabeth answered, "As many as you think I need and please Tony, spank me right? I know you care about me but a spanking is a spanking. Save the nice stuff for later."

Again I was surprised, but I said, "I will start with ten first."

She replied, "Okay."

I rubbed her left ass cheek a little, pulled my hand back and gave her a firm slap on that cheek.

Elizabeth said, "I know you can do better than that." I started gently rubbing and playing with her cunt and then I slapped her other cheek a little harder. "That's better," she said.

I went back to rubbing her cunt and clit. Katie taught me how to do this kind of spanking, she called it her, "Ten and twenty." The ten were given with lots of playing in between and the last twenty was just a good hard spanking. She had even told me that Jean really liked when she did this to her. I kept on spanking and playing. And it weird because each time that I spanked her the candles would get a little brighter, not like they did when we climaxed but still enough to notice. After I had spanked her eight times I started rubbing her clit until she climaxed and when she did, I gave her the last two spanks. The candles flared up very bright then I stopped and waited for her to catch her breath.

I looked down at her and she looked up at me and said, "That was nice, but I hope you aren't finished."

I answered, "If I do this right, the next twenty are just spanking with no play."

She said, "That is fine. But harder please and remember to make the last two very special."

I was really surprised to hear her say those words and then I realized where Katie had learned that.

"I will do that," I replied and I started to spank her again.

The slaps were harder than before and I waited at least a minute between each one. And again, with each one, the candles got brighter for a brief moment. She was completely relaxed and didn't make a sound as they hit.

After the fifth one she said, "You do like to take your time."

"Would you like me to go faster?" I asked.

Elizabeth answered, "No. This is nice and it gives me time to think in between."

I kept up what I was doing and by the time I got to the tenth one she was making these, "Oh" noises as the slap landed. I knew that her ass had to be getting pretty sore, as it was a bright shade of red. I stopped for a little longer period of time. I turned and looked at her face and her eyes were starting to water.

I asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

She just shook her head side to side to say no. I started back up again and after the second one she started softly crying. After the eighth one I looked over at her again.

Elizabeth looked up and said between her sobs, "I know. I have been counting."

I really didn't want to hit her very hard but since it was just with my hand I did hit her harder than I previously had. She tensed up and made a number of sharp, "Oh!" noises before she relaxed. I waited again a while and then gave her the last one just as hard on her other cheek. Again she tensed up and made the same noises. I let go of her arm and got my legs out from in hers. She lay there crying for a long time before she finally stood up. After she did, she looked at me and then after placing her hands on my cheeks, gave me one of those soft kisses.

"Thank you Tony," she said as the tears still flowed down her face.

I answered, "I don't like hurting you."

Elizabeth smiled a little and replied, "The tears aren't from the pain, well at least the pain in my butt." I moved back on the bed and she got on as well. We kissed and touched each other and I fingered her to a few orgasms. I sat up and I was going get between her legs and eat her but she said, "Wait a second." I sat there and she sat up as well. She said, "When I was reading that sex book a couple of weeks ago, I read about where people, you know, kiss each other down there at the same time."

I laughed and replied, "It is called a sixty-nine Elizabeth."

She said, "I saw that but I didn't understand why they would call it that."

I replied, "It doesn't matter but yes we can do if you want."

Elizabeth smiled, leaned forward, and after we kissed she asked, "So how do we do this?"

I answered, "The simplest way is for me to get on my back and for you to get on top of me."

"Okay," she said.

"And don't be in hurry to make me cum," I said as I lay down on my back. "Take your time."

"I will try," she replied and she climbed on top of me.

I started licking her and she started sucking my cock lightly, but after a minute she stopped.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked

Elizabeth laughed and answered, "It's a good thing you can't see my face because it is as red as my butt is right now. I know you have looked at me before down there but I'm just a little embarrassed."

I replied, "All I see is a very beautiful woman."

She laughed again and said, "Such a gentleman and this time I know you are lying!"

Elizabeth started sucking me again and I went back to licking her cunt. I had my hands upside as well to spread her lips and I pushed my middle finger into her cunt and as I fingered her, I started licking her clit faster and faster.

I heard her say, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as her orgasm built and then she stopped sucking and cried out, "Oh my!" as she came.

She went back to sucking me and I pulled my finger out and went back to licking her cunt. Then I pushed my finger back in and gave her another climax. After she had settled down from it a little I resumed eating her cunt. I had never fingered or even touched her asshole prior to this. I placed my finger on it, pressed on it a little and she tensed up a little when I did.

"May I play with you there?" I asked

She took a few seconds before answering, "Oh what the hell, might as well."

"Just relax," I replied which she did.

I pushed my finger in up to the first knuckle and gently played in there as I was still licking her cunt. I pushed in deeper and started slowing fucking her asshole with my finger. From the sounds she was making I could tell that she was enjoying this. I went back to her clit and started licking it hard and fast.

This time she climaxed very hard with a very loud, "Oh my!"

When she was done I said, "You can make me cum any time you want to now."

She started sucking me faster and stroking my cock with her hand as well. I licked her clit again fast and we both climaxed at the same time. We lay there for a minute afterwards, I wiggled the finger that was in her ass one more time and pulled it out. She got off of me, lay down beside me and I rolled over and faced her.

Elizabeth said with a big smile, "I never thought I would do something like that. That was so," and she paused, "Naughty, but it was very nice."

We kissed and lay there talking and kissing for a while before making love again, this time like we usually did with me on top of her.

Every time I was there after that Elizabeth would have me spank her. Most times I used my hand but a few nights she brought in her hairbrush from the bathroom which I used for the last twenty.

The first time she did that she said as she handed it to me, "I need a really good cry tonight Tony," and I helped her to do just that.

Her ass had some bruises the next morning and I said "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have hit you so hard."

She got up, looked at her ass in the mirror, then got back on the bed and replied, "You do not have to apologize. You gave me what I asked for and besides, I have had a lot worse."

I said, "Okay," and we kissed for a long time.

Elizabeth told me a lot about Katie during those visits and some things about Jean as well.

She said, "Katie and Jean met in kindergarten and from then on they were inseparable. Jean had two sisters and brothers who were older than her and they lived in a house that was smaller than this one, so she spent a lot of time over here." She smiled and finished with, "Jean was here so much that she started calling me Mom which was fine with me. Her mother told me that if she ever got out of line that I was welcome to spank her, which I did do more than a few times. Katie and Jean used to get into a lot of trouble. Nothing real bad, but still trouble. At first I used to blame Jean but I soon realized that Katie was as much as fault as Jean was. They were two peas from the same pod!"

I replied as I laughed, "Katie told me that they used to get into a lot of trouble together."

Elizabeth got a frown on her face as she asked, "I guess you know what Jean does for a living?"

"Yes," I answered.

She shook her head and replied, "I just cannot believe that her family is treating her so badly. Not that I approve of what Jean is doing but, still, she is their daughter. I would have been very upset if Katie was doing that, but I never would have just cut her off like that. Never!"

"How did they find out?" I asked.

Elizabeth answered, "Their family doctor, who is the same one that we use, was in New York for a convention and he saw her sitting at a bar talking to another doctor that he knew. They got up and left and he had his suspicions, so he asked the other doctor about it the next day, then called Jean's mother when he got back. I didn't know about any of this for a couple of years. I asked Katie one time why Jean never came home anymore and that was when she told me. I called Jean's mother and did I give her an earful. She told me to mind my own damn business and that it was Katie's fault that Jean was doing this and that I should check on Katie because she was probably doing the same thing."

"Wow," I said, "that was pretty nasty."

She replied, "I am not a violent person Tony, but I will tell you, that if I had been standing in front of that woman instead of talking to her on the phone, well I would be in jail right now because I would have beat the stuffing's out of her."

"I can understand that Elizabeth," I answered with a big smile.

Elizabeth said, "I got Jean's phone number from Katie and called her. I told her in no uncertain terms what I thought about what she was doing, but I also told her that as far as I was concerned that she was still a second daughter to me and that she would always be welcome in my house. She thanked me, we both had a little cry and then talked for a while longer. Katie's father was still alive at that time and he wasn't real happy that I said that to her. I told him that if he didn't like it, that he was free to be someplace else whenever she was here."

"What did he say about that?" I asked.

She looked at me and answered, "Not much, but the spanking I got that Saturday was very special. My butt was still sore Monday morning."

"That is sad," I replied.

Elizabeth said, "Tony, I didn't regret it then and I don't regret it now. He could have spanked me like that every Saturday for a whole year and it would not have changed my mind one bit. I am not a perfect person and I don't pretend to be one either. But one thing I have always done is listen to what my heart says is the right thing to do even if the rest of world thinks that it isn't.

I looked at her and asked, "Does that include sleeping with me?"

She placed her hands on my cheeks, gave me one of those soft kisses and answered, "Yes it does."

I put my arms around her and we kissed as lovers for a while, then headed up to bed.

Back in December my boss Danny offered me a new position. The company that I worked for was one of the early leaders in the small computer business as we called it back in those days. They were opening stores that were computer only locations. Some were free standing and some were based out of a regular store. There was one opening in Easton and he offered me the manager's job there. Well manager was the title but I was going to be working by myself until the place started generating enough revenue to support other sales people. I had been very successful in selling computers from my stores and Danny felt that this where the real opportunity in the company was. I would start there the beginning of January. It was a little farther drive from the apartment where I was living at the time but it was fairly close to Katie's house. The thought that had Katie been still alive that I could have moved in with her crossed my mind with a great deal of sadness.

The job was tough for the first few months. I was in over my head, having not only to try and make sales but also to learn about things like word-processing, databases, spreadsheets, as well as accounting, which I knew absolutely nothing about. I knew that Danny would cut me a little slack until I got up to speed but at the same time the company was pushing hard to make these locations profitable in a short amount of time. Then in March, Danny left the company. He had always told us that once his company stock was worth a certain amount that he was going to go into business for himself and it happened. The new sales manager and I never got along well but by then I was started to generate enough business that he pretty much left me alone.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers