Katie's Master Ch. 05

Story Info
She is happy again.
1.7k words
4.23
18.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this is over 18.

***************************

Walking into Sirs cottage was very strange, because I was completely naked. When we were inside sir took me upstairs where to my surprise my clothes from home were in the drawers.

"You can wear what you like today baby. I don't think you are up to much. I'll leave you in peace." He kissed me lightly on the lips and left the room not giving me chance to reply. I dressed in jeans and a long jumper wanting to cover most of my bruises.

I didn't put a bra on or panties hoping that later we might get up to something and it would please him knowing I wanted him so badly.

I looked at the clock and the wall and I was surprised by the fact it was only 9:30 am. I lay on the large bed not knowing what to do next. I must have drifted off to sleep because the next time I noticed anything it was 11:30. I didn't want to be alone any longer so I opened the door and walked down the short hallway hoping to find Sir.

I did love the cottage. It was old fashioned with slight modern twists everywhere. I wondered where the "equipment" was because there was no indication of anything anywhere.

I walked down the stairs and into the living to find Sir sleeping on the couch. I wondered why he hadn't slept next to me on the bed but he looked to peaceful to wake-up. Instead I sat on an armchair near by and turned on the TV to find my favourite show on. About an hour passed.

"Sorry, have I been asleep long?" the voice of my master was so soft it would never of made me jump. He smiled softly at me and I smiled back .he was still only wearing his joggers so I eyed his gorgeous body.

"About an hour. I fell asleep as well though upstairs and came down to find you asleep so I don't know when you dropped off."

"I was going to come upstairs to lie next to you but I was worried I would wake you. Come over here with me."

He led me to a large chair which fitted both of us. He sat down and I sat next to him cuddling close.

I let me hands trail all down his defined body but always stopping above his waist line. I didn't want him thinking I only wanted him for sex.

"You have such dainty hands."

I giggled and kissed his chest. "Well if I was big and butch I wouldn't be as beautiful as you think I am."

"True. You should believe you're beautiful as well. Why else do you think Mr Edwards would risk kidnapping you?" I flinched at his name. "Sorry, I won't mention him again." I relaxed into him again and he rested his cheek on top of my head.

We stayed like this for most of the day watching TV.

"You do realise I have to feed you at some point. What do you want for dinner?" his tone playful.

"Erm... What do you have?"

"Well I haven't given you the tour yet so why don't I and the last stop can be in the kitchen."

"Ok then."

He rose first from the chair and picked me up cradling me like a baby. He carried me up stairs like this and threw me on the bed. I laughed out loud as he jumped onto the bed next to me.

He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me invading my mouth with his tongue which I happily took.

"Obviously this is the bedroom. There is another bedroom in case you don't want me to sleep next to you."

"Are you crazy? Like I wouldn't want to sleep next to you. I hope for the rest of my life I wake up the way we did this morning. My head in your chest and your arms wrapped around me holding me close. I never want to be in a separate bed to you."

He chuckled. "I feel the exact same way. I dint want to invade your space though. The bathroom is through that door there. I don't think we need to look in there."

He kissed me again, and then pulled me from the bed. We walked hand in hand to the next room along the corridor.

"This is my personal gym. You obviously don't have to use it because you are perfect but if you wish to you can."

In the personal gym there was a treadmill, rowing machine, weights and a cross trainer. When he said I was perfect I sighed but when I looked up at his face he was being completely truthful. I never thought I'd meet someone like this in my life.

On the other side of the room there was only one door so I guessed that it was the sie of the bathroom, gym and bedroom all together.

"I think you are going to like this room." as he opened it all I can see was the same kind of things from Mr Edward's house. Whips, crops, chains, dildo's everything you could imagine.

"Can I be honest sir?"

"Yes of course."

"My favourite room is the bedroom."

"Why?" his face was full of puzzlement and that made me angry. I felt anger well up in me because he didn't get it.

I believed he loved me but he thinks that we were just going to be master and slave and that what I wanted. It wasn't.

"WHY! I want a real relationship with you. I don't want to be chained up all the time being whipped with, what a butt plug up my ass! NO I want to be with you, have conversations with you, sex with you like a normal person." I was too pissed off to stop.

"Yes I like the whole submissive thing but it is not MY life it is part of OUR SEX life! Which coincidently you haven't actually fucked me yet" I stormed back to the bedroom leaving him there even more puzzled than before.

I slammed the door shut and wallowed in anger until he entered a moment after. I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my arms crossed, refusing to look at him. He sat down next to me and I moved up and he followed.

"Katie. I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't mean for it to come out like that or sound like that. I want all that to." He kissed me on the cheek and I relaxed. I couldn't stay mad at him. "You're right we haven't had sex yet."

He kissed down my neck and I moaned. He then licked back up my neck and kissed me on the mouth. I wrapped my arms around him pulling him closer into the kiss.

I lay down pulling him on top of me and he started to unbuckle my jeans. I suddenly became scared and started to cry.

"Katie what's wrong?"

I got up and started to run but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back onto the bed. I thought it was to carry on but instead he pulled me into his arms.

"I'm scared."

"Scared of what. Me?"

"No. I'm scared I won't be good at this."He laughed out loud. "I have only done it with two people."

"Well I don't know about the other one but I know for a fact Mr Edward thought you were great."

"What?"

"He told me. Well actually he was sort of gloating. He said 'that girl is amazing Jack. To bad you can't have her until you return and I get to fuck her loads more times. Then if you come to eat her out you will taste my jizz.' He sounded like a 12 year old."

I was looking at his face the whole time and now my fear had gone. I needed him. I pulled him close again and kissed him deeply, my mouth wanting his. I lay down again but unbuttoning my own jeans. His hands stopped me though. I was the one confused now.

"Are you sure you aren't to sore?"

"No. I want you Jack." I didn't want to call him sir, it would be like I was being his little cock slut begging for him. I only wanted to be that occasionally when I was feeling kinky.

He savagely pulled my jumper over my head. I laughed when I saw his face when he saw I wasn't wearing a bra. "I thought you'd appreciate it."

"I do." He started sucking on my nipple, flicking his tongue over the nub. His hands travelled down to my jeans again pulling them down. It was difficult because he refused to leave my breast. Once he had got the down he felt I wasn't wearing any panties.

He laughed and I knew why. Before I would have felt embarrassed but now I love pleasing him like this. He found my clit and rubbed it gently. I was moaning the whole in pure pleasure. He brought me to the edge of orgasm but before I could come he drag is head to my pussy and licked it violently.

I gasped and came the moment he started sucking on my clit. He quickly undresseds himself and brought his cock to the opening of my pussy. He edged his way in slowly not wanting to hurt me. He didn't and when he was confident he wasn't he increased the pace in his strokes plunging deeper.

He leant forward and kissed me. This is what I wanted. I wrapped my legs around his waist showing I wanted all of him in me. I started rubbing my clit again and I came in seconds. My muscles contracted around him bringing him over the edge. His hot seed filling me.

"You didn't need to worry. You are perfect."

I laughed and pulled him in for another kiss. "I love you more than anything."

"I love you to." We fell asleep in each other's arms.

****************************

More to come I think.