Katie's Metamorphosis to Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Her sister plots to embarrass her to family and friends
1.6k words
3.87
16.6k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Julianna

Brian watched her through the telephoto lens of his digital SLR camera feeling his cock grow hard. His position on the balcony off Julianna's room provided an unobstructed view of Katie and Ghalen and that monster cock.

"Let me see, Bri!" she squealed, pushing him out of the way of the camera's display screen.

Julianna is 19 years old, 5' 5" tall, and 115 pounds with curly red hair extending to the middle of her back. Her green eyes are large and her mouth is generous. She is a 34B with puffy pink nipples. Her waist is narrow accentuating an apple ass. Her legs are long, and well proportioned. Her milky white skin shows freckles from too much sun. She is naked but for a thick gold rope chain around her waist. She is bending at the waist looking at the display screen.

"Oh God! Brian, she's got half of it in her mouth, and he's fucking her face! " she screams, rocking her ass.

"Take some pictures, Julie."

Brian drops his walking shorts and lines his cock up with her cunt.

He lets her swaying ass brush against the bulbous head of his 6" cock. He begins to drip precum across her cheeks and stops her swaying and aims at her pussy. He quickly thrusts between her shaved lips and enters.

"Are you in Bri?" She had a hard time telling not so much due to Brian's length, but because of her love of placing big objects in her cunt that stretch her. She likes to tease him and pretend she can't feel him.

"Yes I'm in bitch! I wish you would stop putting those fucking huge dildos in your cunt. Why can't you be like your sister who doesn't need to put anything in her pussy?"

Brian realizes he's about to cum and grabs Julie's breasts tightly and tenses sending a stream of cum coating her womb.

"Oh, that feels so good. Don't forget to take pictures." he said as his penis plops out. He pulls up his shorts and moves Julie by her hips out of the way.

"Hey, Bri! I'm moving." Julianna is peeved that Brain left her unsatisfied again. She knew she would need to use one of her 'toys' if she was going to be able to function today.

She was only interested in him because he was engaged to her sister Katie.

From the time she was old enough to understand relationships with family, she wanted to be the firstborn. The fact that Katie was 4 years older gnawed at her inside, and every day seemed to bring another new reminder that her sister was "better".

Katie had all the "firsts." She walked and talked and read first. She rode a bicycle, learned to swim and went to school first, always leaving her behind.

She knew Katie loved her deeply and played with her daily when they were younger. She taught her to read and write and ride a bicycle. She taught her how to play games and hopscotch and jump rope.

Julie hated that Katie was four years ahead in school, got breasts first, was a girl scout first.

Julie was 12 when Katie brought her first boyfriend, Kyle, to the house.

He was geeky looking and couldn't seem to speak in complete sentences. Kyle stayed late sitting on the sofa watching TV and holding Katie's hand. When he stood up to leave there was something big bulging in front of his pants. Julie was mortified when he kissed her on the lips and touched her breast. Katie's breasts were very developed at 16.

That night Julie couldn't wait to question Katie about boys. What was that bulge in his pants.

"It was his penis." She said. "Boys put their penises in girls. But you should ask Mom or Nina about that Julie."

Julie ran to her room and turned on her iMac googling 'penis' and spent the rest of the night learning about sex. By morning she had all the answers.

Julie continued to stalk Katie and her many boyfriends throughout high school.

When Katie went to college Julie was finally free to charm her grandparents without fear of interruption by the 'fabulous Katie.' She was now the number one granddaughter in the household.

Julie was a natural beauty and only improved as she entered womanhood. She excelled in high school. She made friends with boys and had dates but nothing serious developed and she remained a virgin. She was never satisfied with the boys she found and believed they lacked in some vital quality.

Julie was then 18 and graduated high school and her grandparents were having a pool party for her and a group of classmates. Julie was the happiest she'd been in months. She needed to convince her Nina to let her wear a new swimsuit, a 'Wild Weasel'.

She eventually got what she wanted and recalled her Nina resisting.

"Julie, you may as well be naked. That 'suit' is nothing more than postage stamps connected by strings. It will expose half your pussy lips, honey and your entire ass. What will your grandfather say?"

Julie knew Nina would mention Papa, and was prepared.

"What did grandpa say when Katie wore this, Nina?" handing her a photo of Katie in a cropped top with exposed underboobs, her areolas and nipples showing clearly through the sheer wet fabric. The bottom was a micro whore pnts that had been slashed with a razor blade and was now held together by a few threads exposing her labia.

Nina relented. Julie didn't know that meant Papa got a fantastic blowjob after the party.

The party was the talk of the school. They played dirty games like "Truth or Dare", "Strip Pong", "Strip Jenga", a Wet T-shirt Contest, and Strip Spin the Bottle.

Dawn won the wet t-shirt contest by parading around without any bottom and large holes in her t-shirt freeing her pierced breasts.

Danielle won the Truth or Dare game by letting Jon fuck her ass in front of the crowd.

Edward won the Strip Jenga game and the right to fuck Carole's pussy.

Jill won the strip pong contest and had Harry eat her waxed pussy in front of his steady girl, Raina.

Papa won the strip spin the bottle game and had Nina strip in front of everyone. Everyone liked her waxed pussy and the little devil imp tattoo on her ass cheek. Two boys came on her ass and Julie licked the cum off.

Two couples broke up at the party because of jealousy.

Papa got three lap dances while in his bathing trunks. Each dancer wiggled his covered cock in their pussy, and made him cum. The front of his trunks was covered in pussy fluids so he took them off and threw them away. He has a 10" cock which Nina grabbed onto and took him for a walk around the pool.

Nina was finger fucked by one of the football players while Papa watched. He was angry with her because there was no game involved.

Julie was ecstatic to see that the DJ for the party was Kyle, Katie's on-again-off-again boyfriend.

She recalled seducing him and telling him: "Kyle, since you took my cherry, I don't want you fucking Katie ever again or I'll tell her you got me drunk and raped me."

She recalled him penis softened and plopped out of her.

She only wanted him because he was Katie's boyfriend.

Brian let her look at the viewer again and stepped back to admire her fuckable ass.

He had a lot of time invested in Katie, but Julie had given her tight ass to him and he was infatuated by her slutty demeanor, not realizing it was mostly an act to grab his attention.

He had cheated his way through college and was unable to find work as a Latin teacher.

He met Katie through a friend of a friend and stuck with her like a leach.

He knew from Google that her grandparents owned an enviable real estate business with a large net worth and almost no debt.

The grandparents doted on their grandkids and had Katie and Julie live with them while their parents wandered aimlessly following the band Journey.

Nina, actually Ashley, was a knockout looking 20 years younger than her 65 years with 38C breasts and an ass that rivaled her granddaughters'.

Brian thought it would be easy to seduce Grandma early in their relationship and tried to finger her pussy in the pool one afternoon.

Ashley grabbed his hand and twisted his arm. She smiled wickedly at him and told him that was, "Strike three. Leave my cunt alone or I'll cut your balls off and then tell my husband and your girlfriend."

Brian was careful around Ashley from that day forward although he thought of somehow kidnapping her, tying her up and fucking her until she begged him for more before he would stop. He constantly replayed that scenario in his mind and found himself seeing Ashley's face when he fucked either granddaughter.

Papa, the grandfather Michael, treated him respectfully which convinced Brian his cunt wife had not said anything about that day in the pool.

Papa had made him a vice president, even though his position was more of an internship, with a nearly 6 figure income, car and expense account to 'start'.

Upon the marriage Brian would receive a grant of 10,000 shares of stock in the business, plus 5% ownership, per a pre-nup agreement which had a morality clause.

Of course Brian expected the same 'inducement' for marrying Julianna so either plan 'A' or plan 'B' was going to make him wealthy.

Please watch for Ch3