Katie's Metamorphosis to Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Fiance and sister watch Katie get blacked.
4.7k words
4.12
20.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climax and The End


Katie was bent over Ghalen's cock with her ass swaying in front of his face. He was hand fucking her with his large fingers creating waves of multiple orgasms that left her feeling warm and fuzzy.

She swallowed 10 inches of his cock with most of it of it past her tonsils. In this short period of time she had grown to love the taste of black cock and semen and couldn't get enough of either. She was slurping it with her tongue and could feel it pulsing. She grabbed his balls and squeezed causing him to cum immediately. His first ejaculation nearly suffocated her and she coughed pulling his cock from her throat. His second load went over her shoulder as she placed the purple head back to her lips. He came three more times and she swallowed it all.

She orgasmed again on his fingers. She loved to watch him finger fuck her pussy. His large fingers made her look small and girly. He had three fingers deep inside.

She pulled his hand from her and licked his fingers.

He had a wide smile on his face watching her lick. She got up and pulled him to his feet. She gathered up the beach towels and blankets and made him carry them.

She grabbed him by the cock and pulled him along to the hotel. She just smiled as they walked past stunned guests holding him by his fully erect penis, cum dripping from her chin

She held him tightly as they entered the busy hotel lobby and walked to the registration desk. Giving her name she asked for the key to the bridal suite. She wiggled her ass saucily as they went into the elevator. She told the elevator operator to take her to the bridal suite and then jumped in Ghalen's arms and impaled herself on his cock while watching the expression on the face of the bellhop.

She rested her head on Ghalen's shoulder as he carried her to the door of their suite as the smiling bellhop led them into the spacious suite. Katie turned on her phone and told Siri to open the translator app and translate 'sit on the bed' into Spanish. Siri translated and Ghalen smiled and nodded in understanding and sat on the bed with Katie's legs on either side of his thighs facing him.

Katie looked back at the mesmerized bellhop and said "Close the door, honey, and fuck my ass."

"My name is Joseph and I'd love to fuck miss' ass."

Katie watched Joseph strip off his uniform top and shorts noting he, too, was well endowed. Ghalen lay back and Katie lay on his chest exposing her ass to Joseph.

Joseph has an 8 inch cock which he wet with his saliva then quickly rammed it in Katie's sphincter muscles causing her to scream.

"Ouch! That fucking hurt!"

"Shut up bitch, while I fuck your white ass. I know your type! Puta! You like to tease hard working men with your shaved pussy and then walk away. Tonight you are going to get fucked island style. I will bring my cousins and let them place their seed in your holes.

His threat gave Katie a sensory overload coupled with Ghalen's cock reaching the far corners of her womb. She was hyper excited with the thought of many large cocks filling her up. She orgasmed multiple times as fireworks went off in her mind's eye. She began tingling all over; a new, exciting, feeling.

Joseph was completely in her ass, something she wouldn't let Brian do. She could feel Joseph getting ready to come as she pushed back into him.

She felt him tense then stiffen up and cum hard in her ass. It felt wonderful.

"Joseph, I need your big cock in me, and I want you to fuck my ass again. Come back in an hour while I finish fucking Ghalen. Bring as many cousins as you want, but only ones with a big carajo."


Julianna had been masturbating with her favorite toy, a black plastic dildo 12" long and 4" diameter and, finally, achieved a satisfactory orgasm. She thought "Dildos are okay, but they can't pinch my nipples, or kiss me, or send warm cum up my ass."

Brian was masturbating at the foot of the bed watching her and was ready to come.

"Julie, I'm ready. Take that fucking thing out of your cunt and let me come in your hole." he shouted.

She looked at him dismissively but remembered this was necessary to humiliate her sister in the eyes of her family and friends.

So she gave him her loving smile and pulled the toy from her pussy and scooted down to the end of the bed as Brian stood up. She was pleased that the opening in her vagina was still large as she hung her legs over the bed and said, "Fuck me."

Brian leaned over Julie stroking himself violently and came in her cavernous pussy without touching the sides of her vulva. Three spurts and he collapsed on her body drooling over her breasts.

Julie felt a wetness drip from her pussy down her pudendum onto her ass crack. In a little while she would give him her ass again as a 'treat.' She loved him fucking her ass. She loved being degraded. She hasn't quite figured out how to ruin her rival's life and considered her plan a work in progress.

Brian got off her and went to his laptop at the desk and ran the new video software he installed. The program operated remote cameras he hid in the bridal suite. The cameras operated in real time and were connected to a VDR that was constantly recording.

The monitor showed Katie partially on Ghalen's monster cock with Joseph impaling her ass.

"Julie, come here and watch my fiancee get DP'ed."

Julianna joined him at the computer in time to hear Katie say "Joseph, I need your big cock in me, and I want you to fuck my ass again. Come back here in an hour while I finish fucking Ghalen. Bring as many cousins as you want, but only ones with a big carajo."

They watched Joseph arch his back and shudder as he came in Katie's ass with four long thrusts. His spent cock fell out followed by a river of semen. Joseph dressed and left the room.

Katie was riding Ghalen cowgirl style as she held his hands to her breasts and pinched her nipples. She was slowing raising her ass up and dropping back down on his thick cock. He was stretching her hole. Her ecstasy quotient off the chart. Each downward stroke was bringing him further into her holy grail. Twenty minutes later she raised her ass again and slammed down with a roar that startled Julie and Brian. Katie was vocalizing nonsense.

Ghalen was completely inside her. He flipped her over on her back and grabbed her legs placing them around his neck. He started banging her roughly calling her puta and biting her tender breasts.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, fuck me, and fuck meeeee! Make me your slut. Give me your seed! Bang my whoring cunt."

The two lovers rocked back and forth slamming pelvises and locking lips hungrily. Suddenly Ghalen stopped and stretched his back screaming "Estoy cuming!" Spewing ropes and ropes of white seed into Katie's cervix. She also climaxed when she first felt his seed in her and tensed her body tightly as waves and waves of contentment washed over her.

Brian and Julie masturbated watching Katie on the monitor. Brian ejaculated sending his seed to the floor where it commingled with Julie's juices.

They watched Ghalen attempt to get up as Katie held him fast keeping her arms and legs wrapped around his glistening body. Katie started humping him from underneath moving her hands to his firm, muscled ass pulling him to her. Ghalen began to respond by slowly moving in and out of her loosened pussy so the length of his awesome cock was exposed before disappearing again. It was long and thick making Julie's heart palpitate and her pussy ooze as she let out a sigh of contentment.

Brain watched transfixed as his fiancée's cunt swallowed that huge cock. Cum from his flaccid penis dripped onto his chair as he slowly stroked himself and glanced over to Julie as she fingered herself to a climax and smiled.

Their joint reverie was interrupted as Katie's room door banged open and Joseph and ten other naked blacks barged in and fell upon Katie and Ghalen. Four ebony females with oiled skin and ponderous pierced breasts dragged Katie into the en suite. Six naked men grabbed Ghalen by his arms and legs and held him on the bed as Joseph approached.

Joseph made Ghalen understand that he would be unharmed so long as he did not interfere while Joseph and his kin fucked the white puta. As compensation Joseph offered his four female cousins to Ghalen for the night and would allow Ghalen to pick a favorite to use for as long as he remained on the island. Ghalen gave a big smile and nodded vigorously and stood up shaking the hands of Joseph and his cousins and especially thanking two whose wives were offered for him tonight. The husbands were fine with the wife swap if Ghalen would impregnate both women with strapping sons.

Neither Brian nor Julianna spoke Spanish and only knew that the blacks appeared happy.

Brian switched to the camera in the en suite and found Katie sitting on the makeup stool with two women fixing her hair. One woman had drawn a bath and was mixing what appeared to be bath salts in the tub. The last woman was rubbing some kind of salve on Katie's breasts.

Brian thought the scene erotic. He only saw naked black women in porn movies. As he looked at the women he found it impossible not to stare and became aware of their lustfulness. He began masturbating while watching the women tend to Katie's toilet. What he originally called ponderous breasts, he realized, were really perfect huge tits. Then he saw dark skewers pierced through their nipples and ejaculated on the monitor. It was the hardest he'd ever cum.

Julie was also staring at the monitor for a different reason. She realized that the women were braiding Katie's hair into cornrows and was amazed at their expertise, and the speed in which the rows grew. At the end of each braid they tied a crimson ribbon. One of the women was holding a dish next to Katie's breast and Julie recognized the little tooth picks were ebony nose bones. The salve was aloe to dull the pain as a woman quickly lanced one nipple and then the other as Katie arched her back and bit her lip. Julie's arousal was beyond definition.

The woman at the tub soaked a sponge in the water and placed it on Katie's breasts which immediately turned deep red from the dye. Katie stood as the woman washed her other breasts and then did the same to Katie's vagina and ass. She blotted Katie's face and hands with the dye. Each ebony siren used the sponge and decorated themselves identical to Kate. All sat in a circle on the floor and began to finger themselves. One of the women, Briony, finger fucked Katie to a near orgasmic state. All the women were breathing deeply as Briony got them to stand and led them back to the bedroom to the cocks.

Julianna had never witnessed such an erotic preparation for fucking and turned her ass towards Brian and screamed "Fuck my ass!" Brian who was stroking his now hard penis growled at Julie and threw her to the floor with her ass up and thrust his cock deep inside her. It was Bri's best performance, pleasantly shocking Julie. She murmured "Fuck my asshole Bri. Fuck it good and I'll get you a black girl-toy for tonight."



Their men folk, including Ghalen, were in a semicircle as the naked women approached with Briony putting Katie's hand into Josephs'. Joseph spoke to the women and pointed to Ghalen. Briony leaped into Ghalen's arms impaling herself on his massive member as the other women led him to another bedroom in the suite.

Four of Joseph's male cousins grabbed Katie by her arms and feet holding her spread-eagle in the air walking her to the king bed where they lay her down and held her. Joseph quickly climbed on Katie kneeling on her arms and waving his length in front of her mouth. "Suck my cock and swallow. After tonight you will crave black cocks."

"Fuck my slutty mouth! Spurt your black seed in my throat, and then fuck my tiny ass!" Katie screamed at Joseph opening her mouth and raising her head to his cock.

His cousins held her as he forcibly thrust into the back of her mouth and began pounding her throat. Katie moaned around his engorged cock as his cousin Aiden began to finger fuck her pussy and ass. Katie was humping her hips in response to the welcomed invasion of her body.

Joseph signaled for his cousins to let go of Katie's appendages and she immediately grabbed Joseph's ass forcing his cock further down her throat while she bobbed her head up and down its length. She wrapped her ankles around Aiden's head and pulled his face to her cunt as her torso bounced up and down on the bed.


Brian was still riding Julie's ass giving her multiple orgasms she never experienced before. Brian's cock was fully hard at 7 inches and he felt like a bull controlling a cow under him. He grabbed Julie's hard nipples and pinched and twisted them as both watched Katie get fucked on the big screen TV linked to the laptop.

Imitating Joseph, Brian turned Julie on her back and shoved his stalk forcibly into her mouth and throat. He had never forced himself on her like this before, and she went into orgasmic overdrive pulling his ass to get more of his cock.

"Suck me, bitch Take it all in. You're not going to use those dildos any more. Just my cock. You will get that black bitch for me tonight and watch me fuck her and then you can eat my cum from her black cunt."

Julie found Brian's slutty talk an aphrodisiac causing her first female ejaculation, wetting the bed. She bobbed her mouth on Brian's cock loving its salty taste. She sucked him hard as he stiffened and shot his sizable load into her mouth. She gagged, but swallowed all his seed and sucked him dry.

Her chest was heaving and her heart racing as he fell to her side on the floor. She reached for his cock and started stroking it familiarly as he squeezed her tender breast making her squirm. She loved his roughness.

"I want you with 36 D's, Julie. Also vaginoplasty to tighten your cunt. No more bra or panties ever again."

"Yes Brian." she whispered as his cock got harder. Do you want my ass again, honey?"


Joseph climaxed in Katie's mouth and she swallowed it all and licked him clean.

Aiden switched places with Joseph and shoved his 10 inches into her eager mouth and started fucking her face yelling "Puta!"

Efrem, also 10 inches and thick, skewered Katie's ass as her legs hung over his shoulders. He fingered her cunt and roughly pulled her breasts. He jack hammered her ass robotically for forty minutes before he yelled "Estoy cuming." He sowed his seed into her just as Aiden came in her mouth while holding his cock tightly against her face. She couldn't breathe but continued sucking and swallowing until she fell unconscious from lack of air.

Efrem and Aiden got off Katie's abused body and clapped each other on the back and sat on the bed. Cousins Grady and Izaak lifted Katie's inert body to DP her. Grady lay down on his back and Izaak placed Katie on her back on top of Grady who thrust into her abused anus. Izaak then lay on top of her and entered her gaping pussy and started sucking on her swollen tits.

The pain in her breasts brought her back to consciousness and she wondered where the other blacks disappeared to. Izaak then bit her breast hard and Katie slapped his face and screamed "Ooouuch!" Joseph admonished his cousin to be nice to the whore.


Brian was doing Julie's ass from doggie-style while slapping her cheeks and making her cum repeatedly

"Keep fucking me Bri, please. Watching Katie get fucked is so erotic. I'm in a sexual overdrive for your cock." she smiled with her tits bouncing back and forth with his thrusts.

"My cock needs a rest slut. Let me call a bellhop to fuck you while I see what Ghalen is doing with those cunts in the other room."

"You want me to go black?"

"Yes, Julie. I wanna see a black cock in your cunt. I'm getting hard thinking about it. Look at it as a sign of your cunt growing up. I may decide to lend you to my friends when we get home. I'd like that." smiling lasciviously. I'll ask for a black bitch for me, too." He said, with a salacious smile.

Julie found herself thrilled with the idea of Brian treating her like a whore and came on the bed again.

"Am I a slut?"

"Yes Julianna, you are a slut."

"Then I want to dress like a slut. I want you to shop with me for slutty clothes and expose me when we go out. I also want you to stop fucking Katie as of now."

"Screw you, cunt. I'll fuck who I want. You can leave, Julie, I don't need you anymore."

Brian thought "Did I just say that?" turning his back on her to walk to the computer.

Julie was shocked by this response feeling she had lost all control over Brian, and her own life.

She rushed to him and got on her knees holding him around the waist and grabbing his hard cock.

"Brian, forgive me. I wasn't thinking clearly just now. You can fuck anyone you want."

"Not enough." he answered sitting at the computer dragging Julie on the floor by the desk.

"Brian. Brian, I need you."

"Brian?"

"Brian?"

"Brian, please call for a bellhop to fuck my sorry ass while you watch."

"Brian?"

"Brian!"

"Brian! What do you fucking want me to do?"

"Do not shout at me ever again. Do not disagree with me, ever. I'll call for a bellhop and you will let him take your ass while you suck me off again while I video it all."

That sounds like a good plan, Brian. Make that call."

Brian called the concierge desk and asked for a private visit.

Less than ten minutes later there was a knock at the door which Brian answered very naked. He was stunned to gaze upon a beautiful black woman in a business suit composed of a miniskirt and jacket that showed her breasts openly.

"My name is Blair and I am the assistant concierge. You called for a private meeting; do you want sex?" she said unbuttoning her jacket slowly and pushing Brian back into the room. She glanced over at Julie on the bed and walked over and pinched her nipple.

"Ouch."

Blair continued, "I can see why you called for me as your bitch has baby tits." dropping her jacket and exposing her firm 38E tits to Julie.

"Come little girl and feed off my breast and maybe yours will grow some more." she almost whispered pulling the motionless Julie to her ebony breast and putting it in her mouth.

"Suck, white whore and taste a real woman's tit."

Turning her head to Brian, she said "You can fuck my ass while I feed your little girl." as her miniskirt fell to the floor. Each cheek of Blair's ass was perfectly round and gorgeous. Brian walked over to Blair and got on his knees and bit each ass cheek softly as she moaned and laid her head back. Brian got to his feet and put her other breast to his mouth and sucked it hard. Brian whispered in her ear I want you to call for a bellhop with a big dick for my girlfriend to enjoy. Then I want to cum in your mouth, cunt and ass while my girlfriend watches.

Blair removed the two sucklings from her breasts, picked up the room phone and made a call. She sat pulling Julie back to her breast and opened her arm for Brian to sit and suckle too. Blair hummed an island lullaby as her pussy dripped from contentment and the pain in her swollen breasts diminished.




After fucking Katie for what seemed like hours, Efrem and Izaak climaxed, filling Katie's orifices again. Katie had been having big and small orgasms for hours and her body was now numb and tingling. Her ass, pussy and mouth were swollen and red raw. The red dye on her body was fading due to perspiration. She felt used and abused and wonderful. There were two unused cocks left but she needed a break. She told Joseph to order her some sandwiches and water from room service while she showered and composed herself for the 'finish.'

12