Katie's Mom

Story Info
First the daughter, then the mom.
2.1k words
4.32
430k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olderguy
Olderguy
35 Followers

Author's note – If you read my story entitled "Who Says I'm Too Old?," you might recall Katie, the 19 year old friend of my stepdaughter Michelle. Katie is quite exciting and if there is such a category as a 19 year old nympho, she would probably qualify. We have had quite a few good times, but as of late, she has been spending more and more time with her new boyfriend, and that's ok with me. This is the next chapter in the saga of Katie and the retiree (me).

The doorbell rang the other day, and since I wasn't expecting anyone, I was quite surprised to see Katie standing there. I invited her in, not knowing what to expect. She told me she had dropped by to return something she borrowed from my stepdaughter Michelle.

"How are things going with Ben?" I asked her. Ben is the guy who was dating my stepdaughter until she and Katie decided to try a few menage a trois with him, and Michelle apparently lost out in the struggle to see who Ben spends the most time with. Ben's biggest asset is his 10" dick. Other than that, he doesn't have a lot to offer.

"Oh, so so. It's getting kind of boring with him. All he wants to do is fuck!" Katie responded. Coming from Katie, that sounded odd, since she likes to fuck a lot.

"What's behind that statement Katie? Since when did that become a problem for you?" I asked. "I mean all he wants to do is fuck, not do anything else...no oral, no kissing, no cuddling, just fucking" she followed.

"So, you miss the other stuff, huh?" I responded.

"Yes...there's more to sex than wham, bam, thank you ma'am" she said. "I wish more guys were like you."

"Wow, there's a compliment if I ever heard one" I said with a big smile.

Katie went on to explain that what she liked most about me was my emphasis on pleasing the lady and making sure she had a few good climaxes before I get mine. She reached over and stroked my now enlarging bulge in my jeans. "Wanna make me happy?" she asked.

Much to my dismay, I had no condoms in the house, so I decided I would make her happy with my tongue and forgo the pleasure of having my cock milked by her active pussy. I didn't tell her that but instead lead her to the bedroom and quickly undressed her while she struggled to get my jeans down over my now much enlarged cock. She immediately went to her knees and took as much of my cock in her mouth. I let her work on it for a few minutes and then gently lifted her up and placed her on the bed and lay down next to her. I pulled her on top on me in the 69 position and went to work on her clit. In no time, she exploded into a shattering orgasm. I had to lift her off my cock for fear she would bite me. Once she had calmed down, I pulled her back on to my cock, determined to cum with her sucking me off so I wouldn't have to fuck her. Believe me, that's a sacrifice right there! Apparently the climax she had made her feel really horny because she went after my cock like a woman possessed. In no time she had me ready to shoot, and I asked her if she wanted me to pull out of her mouth. At the last second she nodded yes, and I pulled out just in time to avoid cumming in her mouth, which I hadn't done yet with her.

After relaxing for a few minutes and realizing my cock was going to stay soft for a while, she said she had to go, but had a question for me.

"Would you consider having coffee with my mom?" she asked. This one threw me for a loop. "Why would you ask me that?" I responded.

"My mom needs to get laid really bad and I think you are the one to do it" Katie replied.

I must have had a look of complete astonishment on my face because she started laughing. "I'm not trying to pimp you out, I just think time in the sack with you is just what she needs. I don't think she's been laid for over a year since my dad left. She's down in the dumps and I think a good man between her legs will help her out of her blues, so to speak."

"Have you said anything to her about this?" I asked. "No, not yet. I just wanted to see if you'd be interested" Katie answered.

"Wouldn't she know I was married?" I asked. "Why would she agree to meet me in the first place"?

"My mom and I have a pretty open relationship. I'd tell her I was fucking you and I feel you'd make her happy in bed. She's not looking to get married again, so you'd be safe and so would she."

This just blew my mind. I didn't know what to say. Katie spoke next. "I take it by your silence that you are thinking very hard and are about to say yes."

Being the adventurous type, I said I would meet her mom for coffee and see where it went from there. Katie said she'd call me with the time and place. In a few hours she called back and said "my house, tomorrow morning at 10:00 am."

The next morning I knocked on Katie's door promptly at 10:00 am and Katie answered. "I'm on my way to class. Have a good time. She knows about you and me." Just then her mom Gail came in from the kitchen and greeted me. If anyone doubts cloning has been around for awhile, they need look no further that Katie and Gail. Except for the obvious age difference, they could be twins. This could get complicated!

"Hi, come on in and make yourself comfortable" said Gail. I sat on the couch in the living room and graciously accepted a cup of coffee.

"So, how are you?" Gail asked.

"A little nervous, to be honest" I responded with a slight quiver in my voice. Here I am sitting across from an attractive woman who knows I have been fucking her 19 year old daughter and I am old enough to be her father and Katie's grandfather.

"Don't be nervous. Katie explained what she proposed to you and quite honestly, I was taken aback when she told me, but now that you are here, I am suddenly much more comfortable. My daughter is quite a handful. When I found out she was sexually active, I discussed it with her and since I started when I was 14, I had no room to moralize with a daughter who at least waited until she was 18" Gail said with a smile.

"That must have been some conversation" I said with a slight laugh. "Yes, I told her that sex was to be enjoyed, but today, a girl has to protect herself well, so be careful about your partners. I see she has chosen wisely" she responded.

I thanked her for the compliment. We then went on to have a rather frank discussion about her lack of sex and the fact that I was married and having sex on the side. I explained my wife's continuing struggles with menopause and what that was doing to my very active libido. She smiled and said "Katie said you really know how to please a woman."

I told her that pleasing women is what I strive for because it is returned ten-fold if you do it right.

"I'll be honest with you. The thought of being fixed up by my daughter to get laid really took me by surprise, but I feel really comfortable with you. I'd like to know how you feel about this, especially since the seduction part is out the window. It's almost like a business transaction now" Gail inquired.

"In the spirit of honesty, I can say the same thing. I find you extremely attractive, but then why wouldn't I? You are the spitting image of your daughter. It does take some of the seduction aspect away, but then again, when Katie shows up at my house, I already know what's in store for us" I responded.

With that, Gail stood up and took my hand. She led me to the bedroom, where she had already pulled back the covers. She had me sit on the edge of the bed and began to unbutton my shirt. I pulled her to me and kissed her gently, slowly inserting my tongue against hers. That always gets me going, and this time was no different. We helped each other out of our clothes, and got into bed under the covers. I turned to her and held her against my body so she could feel my excitement.

"My" she said. "Is that for me?"

"Eventually" I said. "We need to take this slowly so as to not disappoint each other and Katie!"

As we lay there holding each other, I stroked her small breasts (just like daughter) until her nipples were hard as diamonds. Then I took one nipple in my mouth and treated it as if it were her clit. She had a hard time staying still, and I slowly moved my hand down over her belly to the soft downy hair covering her womanhood. Sure enough, the action on her nipples had gotten the juices flowing. I felt her hand surround my cock and make its' way to my balls which she stroked gently.

"It's been a long time for me. I would love you to be inside me right now. I am ready for your cock. Please put it in" she begged.

I moved on top of her and let my cock find its' way to the promised land with no manual interference. Unbelievably, it went right to the core of her being. She grabbed me by my ass cheeks and pulled me into her. Her pussy was unbelievably hot and wet and I had no trouble going right in to the hilt on the first thrust. In just 5 or 6 strokes, she was cumming like there was no tomorrow. She moaned in pleasure and I stayed buried in her cunt while she spasmed. After she calmed down, she grabbed me by the neck and pulled my head down and kissed me very sensuously. I then began to slowly stroke in and out, pulling almost all the way out to give about 10 short strokes where only the head of my cock was inside her. Then I gave her 10 strokes of the full length. On my second set of long strokes, she climaxed again, raking her nails across my back.

After a few moments of reflective relaxation, still buried deep in Gail's pussy, I withdrew slowly and slid down her body to taste her essence. She was very wet and quite open. I slowly licked up and down her outer lips until I came to her clit, which was very sensitive.

She pulled on my head and said "I'm really tender right now. Why don't you lay down and let me pleasure you now." You don't have to hit me over the head with a brick!

I lay on my back and she licked her way from my neck down to my still rock-hard cock, coated with her juices. She licked the head tentatively while her hand stroked me. "Hmmmmm, I taste good, don't I?" she said as she licked harder on the head and made her way down my cock.

Gail continued to stroke and suck for about 5 minutes when she sensed I was about to cum. "Next time I'll take you in my mouth, but this time, I want to see it shoot, ok?" she asked. I just nodded with pleasure as my sauce made its' way up my cock and out on to my belly. "That's beautiful" said Gail as I spasmed about 5 times. "Your cock is beautiful as well. No wonder Katie keeps going back for more. You really know how to make a woman feel great."

After getting cleaned up, we returned to the kitchen for another cup of coffee. We continued to talk about many topics and finally it was time to go.

"I really enjoyed myself with you Don. I'd love to see you again, if you feel the same way" she said.

"Right back at you Gail. I'd love to see you again. Give me a call. Katie has my number." I wanted to give things a few days to settle down and see if the feelings were still there for both of us.

All I could think about on the way home was Katie and her Mom...could I handle it?

More to cum...

Olderguy
Olderguy
35 Followers