Katie's Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow ... she's fuckin' HOT!" Brett gasped as his dad crushed his lips against the girls making her squirm and moan. "They BOTH are!"

"Damn, yeah," Gary agreed. He had his own cock out now and was fisting it energetically.

Debbie returned to Curt's cock and now stretched her lips over the man's engorged knob. It stretched her mouth totally and she looked so small and vulnerable as she ravenously chewed on it, making Curt writhe, arching his back and moving hard against her mouth. He was tugging her panties down her thighs now to completely reveal her fuzz-covered pussy that pouted provocatively, its lips swollen and gleaming with her juices. Both Gary and Brett moaned as they saw Curt slide two fingers into it and finger fuck her.

"I reckon they're too far gone to care now," Gary whispered. "Why don't you get in there, Brett, and let him know that he's not the only one in the family who can find his fun in here?"

Brett was a little nervous but desperately wanted to get closer.

"We're right here, kid. If he gets nasty I'll come in and sort it but it might be too much if we all go in.

"OK," Brett whispered. Giving them a nervous smile, he left the booth and the next minute they saw him edging his way into the gap along the back wall of the cinema, the place where the more voyeuristic congregated at busier times to watch the activity in the seats.

The two were indeed far too far 'gone' to even notice Brett and he found himself in touching distance of his dad. Now it was even more real than from behind the glass and he could hear the girl's slurping and the equally wet sound of his dad's fingers in her cunt.

He could also hear his dad's urgent whispers: "Fuck, that's it, sweetie. Oh Jesus yes, suck daddy's big bone. Lick my fat knob, darling ... taste that tangy precum. Oh fuck yeah! You want daddy to fuck you, don't you sweety?"

Debbie groaned and nodded, his cock still in her mouth. At the same time she opened and closed her creamy white thighs as Curt's thick, hairy fingers jammed in and out of her.

"Oh God yeah, daddy's gonna fuck you so good, baby!" Curt's whispers were now staccato, almost spat out, as his passion mounted higher. "Daddy's wanted to ever since you first started to hang out with Marcie – when I saw those lovely thighs, those lovely tits, your pouting little cunt in those little white panties you used to wear."

Debbie smiled round his cock. Taking it out and holding t against her cheek, she whispered, "And I wanted a big daddy like you, Mr. Nelson. When you used to open your legs and show me your bulge when no one else was looking ... I loved that!" She kissed his cock.

"Oh I bet you don't need to be taught a thing, you sexy little minx!" Curt chuckled.

Debbie grinned and, as if to prove it, sank right down on his cock to the base. Curt almost cried out, tossing his head and arching again in his seat. As he arched his back, into his vision came the sight of Brett's lower torso. To him he was just another patron who was sneaking a thrill by watching them. He saw a big, smooth-skinned cock being jacked by what appeared to be a very youthful hand and, as his passion mounted higher and higher, he imagined that it was Debbie's brother, secretively watching them. He found that really erotic and reached up and, to Brett's total astonishment, bent his cock down to his mouth, and slurped on the head while he gazed at Debbie's very moist cunt.

Brett almost came as he felt his dad's warm mouth encase his dick. Fuck, this was the guy who had grounded him for having porn! He realized that Gary and Katie had been dead right - his dad's easy manner showed that he must be a habitual visitor to the cinema, and obviously he was used to interacting with other patrons.

Brett moved his hips, gently feeding more and more of his cock down his dad's throat, and the more he gave, the more hungrily Curt devoured it. Brett moaned and Curt reached up with the hand that had been playing with Debbie's cunt and massaged the boy's balls; Brett could feel her moistness on them. Then, as Curt transferred his attention to the tender area behind Brett's balls and the beginning of his ass crack, it was just too much for the boy.

"Careful, Dad ... I'll cum!" he exclaimed.

Curt froze, releasing Brett's cock, and turned.

"Brett ... what the fuck....!" His face was a picture. "Brett, get out of here now!" he rasped. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He momentarily forgot what he was doing himself. Hell, you're just a kid, for God's sake!"

"I'm eighteen, Dad," Brett retorted. "No younger than Debbie. Hell Dad ... you grounded me for having porn in my room and then come here and to fuck around with my sister's best friend! "

The simple logic of Brett's confrontation stopped Curt in his tracks for a moment. Brett saw the agonized embarrassment on his dad's face, especially as he had just eagerly sucked his son's dick. He decided to try and break the tension.

"It's cool! Really. I knew it was you. I wanted you to do that. If it worried me, I would have pulled away, wouldn't I?"

Curt shook his head, turning away miserably. His movements showed that at any second he would try to get up and leave.

But Debbie, who had made no move to cover herself up, had Curt's softening cock in her hand and now kissed it, wanting to get Curt back to what he had been doing. She grinned at Curt. "Come on Mr. Nelson. This makes it even hotter. Fuck me in front of Brett."

"Debbie! Jesus!"

The girl slithered up Curt's body and kissed his lips, almost chastely, then whispered in his ear. "You're so hot, Mr. Nelson - and I really want you," she whispered in his ear. "Let Brett watch .... Just fuck me." Her hand moved on his cock and he could feel it hardening fast again.

"Please, Dad. She's right. I really want that." Curt looked as though he was about to relent, but then hardened again.

"Fuck, no! NO!! It's not right. My son, watching me ... watching me ..." Curt couldn't bring himself to say the words. "It's just wrong ... wrong!"

But his son could see that his dick was still hard and he persisted. "Dad, it's not wrong. You want to do it, Debbie wants you to, and I want to watch. It's just sex ... just fucking. I know you've been trying to make me feel sex is wrong, something to be ashamed of, but I know now that you don't really think that and all you ever did was make it more enticing to me. We all love it, so why?"

Brett saw Curte's expression soften and realized that the worst moments had passed. He climbed over the back of the seats and sat down next to them, fisting his cock openly.

"Go on, Dad," he said. "I shan't tell Mom or Marcie, I promise."

Cark looked hard at his son for a long time, particularly at his big boy cock slipping through his firm fist. Suddenly he reached out and, placing his arm round Brett's shoulders, pulled him towards him. Brett thought that his father was going to say something in his ear, but he didn't. Instead he kissed his cheek tenderly. It was so unexpected. He had never ever shown any affection like this towards his son. "I'm so sorry, Brett," he croaked. "I've treated you badly, I know. I've been a real asshole."

Brett saw tears glistening in his eyes and years of uneasiness slid away in a rush. In a fit of pure emotion, he took his father's face in his hands and kissed his cheek in return. "It's OK, Dad. It's really OK now." His thumbs rubbed away the tears at the corners of Curt's eyes. "I love you, Dad, and I want you to be happy. It's all great by me."

It was spontaneous and heartfelt, and Curt's demeanor changed fast. He smiled warmly at his son, kissed his cheek again.

"I meant what I said, Brett. I really do love you. I really do. I just don't really know why I treated you so badly. Maybe it was guilt at what I get up to ... your mom's and my sex drives unbelievably different. And there are also my bi feelings ... I've been so mixed up the last few years and I saw you as being young and free, your whole life ahead of you – maybe there was jealousy there and I just assumed you wouldn't understand. I knew I was wrong in treating you that way, but I just did. I had no idea you felt the same."

Brett brushed his lips over his father's rugged features. "God, Dad, that's all I needed. Just to know you love me and to hear some honesty. Fuck, I suddenly find that you do and that you're the sexiest dad out of my whole school!"

His lips brushed Curt's and both felt a rush so intense that it made them both gasp. Instinctively their lips met and lingered, causing a thrill to surge through hem both. With a groan, Curt forced his tongue into Curt's eager mouth and they kissed passionately, their tongues playing against each other, each of them hungry for the other, desperately expressing feelings they hadn't shared ever before. Their intimacy caused their cocks to swell and throb as they moaned and gasped, marking this watershed in their relationship.

As they parted, Brett grinned and whispered: "Now fuck the bitch, Dad!"

Curt stood up, his cock juddering heavily from his crotch as he stripped the girl of her dress and bra. Gathering her up, he lowered her so that her legs straddled the armrests of the cinema seat. She supported herself by gripping the arms, her cunt wide open and exposed to the light from the cinema screen. Curt stepped out of his shorts and briefs and, holding his thick tool in his hand, he fitted it into her hungry pussy.

"Oh God, Mr. Nelson!" Debbie gasped as she felt him press into her and Brett saw his dad's veined cock spread her cunt lips to the maximum.

"Jeeez!" Curt exclaimed as he felt her softness clutch at him. "Oh baby, I've wanted this for months." He kissed her ravenously as he started to thrust in and out of her and she scrabbled to undo his shirt and peel it off him. Immediately she pulled him to her so that she could feel his hairy chest rub against her pert breasts.

"Fuck me, daddy!" she hissed saucily.

"Oh baby, yes ... yes..." Curt panted. Brett watched as his dad's ass plunged between the girl's thighs, his crotch thwacking her noisily. Her grunts were a great turn-on as Curt's fat cockhead thumped over and over against her cervix.

"Ohhhh, jeeezuss!" she yelped. "God, you're so damned big, Mr. Nelson!"

"Yeahhhh ... I am baby," he growled. "And you love it, don't you, you beautiful little slut?" He grinned at her, pulling out until his shaft was knob-deep and then thrusting in with a sudden force. She nodded, squealing with delight or gasping frantically at each thrust.

Brett leaned in closer to get a better view of his dad's thick meat sliding in and out. "Fuck, Dad, that's good!" he whispered huskily, reaching out to touch the girl's swollen cunt lips and feeling the steady but furious movement of his dad's tool. Curt slid it out and Brett instinctively grasped it, marveling at its girth and the sliminess of the juices that coated it. He stroked it firmly, looking at his dad, and Curt grinned before guiding it back into the cunt, slowly stroking it in and out until he increased his pace to resume his pounding.

The schoolgirl was almost sobbing, clinging desperately to Curt's powerful biceps as he juicily rammed his thick cock into her swollen cunt. Her firm tits, already mature and bountiful, juddered saucily. Her erect dark nipples and the swollen aureolae that surrounded them amazed Brett. They were unlike any schoolgirl tits he'd ever seen which had always featured smaller, delicate nipples. These were raw sensual, angry and provocative, as if they had been chewed and mauled by a hundred starving men. He imagined all the other pricks that must have invaded this ravenous pussy – how many other dads in the town had fucked this girl, how many of the guys at school? His imagination ran riot as he wanked his tool.

Curt had now lifted Debbie from the seat, impaled on his cock his arms hooked under her legs. Supporting her against the wall of the theater, he ground into her with sturdy, skewering strokes.

All Brett could see was his Dad's naked back and ass, and the girl's legs waving about on either side of him. He stood up to see better and felt a hand on his own shoulder. He turned to see Gary behind him, also with his cock in his hand, stroking it calmly.

"Fuck, Gary! Thank you, man - I can't believe this!" He shook his head in disbelief at his luck. Gary reached around the boy and pushed his hand away to take over the stroking. He could feel the sturdy length of Gary's cock pressing against his ass and his breath on his ear as Gary whispered.

"You're welcome, stud. Fuck, your dad's so sexy! Look at that ass, Brett. You don't know whether you want to screw that or her juicy cunt, do you? " He ran his thumb over and around Brett's swollen cock head, making the kid squirm against him. Brett groaned and strained to turn his head. Their mouths met and they kissed passionately.

"Where's Mrs. Petersen?" Brett whispered, loving the intimacy of this moment with the guy half of a couple who just a matter of a couple of hours ago was just neighbors.

"She's playing around with Carlos back there," Gary chuckled. "His assistant turned up and he came in. Nice fat dark Latin cock ... she couldn't resist it!" He chuckled again, gently stroking the underside of Brett's cock. "Hey, why don't you feel your dad's lovely crack, kid? I know you want to?"

Emboldened by Gary, Brett reached out and trailed his forefinger up the deep slit between Curt's tight muscular ass cheeks. It was slightly damp with sweat and felt taut and vibrant. Rather than recoil from his son's touch as Brett half expected, Curt spread his feet further apart so that he could feel deeper and now Brett found that his fingertip could touch his dad's tightly puckered asshole.

"Oh, Jesus!" Brett gasped and Gary felt the boy's cock flex within his grasp as he gently flicked his fingertip against his father's hole for the first time. Curt stopped his hip movements but Brett was too inexperienced to read the signals. Gary wasn't, though, and he quickly grabbed the boy's hand, brought it to his own mouth and sucked the middle finger, quickly guiding it back again, by which time Brett had caught on and now pressed it against his dad's tight sphincter.

"Fuck, yeah, son!" his dad growled. "Stick it in! Yeah! Yeah, like that!" As Brett wiggled his finger, he felt the muscles relax and it slowly sank in. He could feel the tight ring clasp at it but inside it was soft and warm. He imagined that it was his cock and groaned at the sensuality of it.

Curt resumed fucking and Brett could feel the reaction transmitted to his finger, clasping harder on each in stroke, relaxing a little as his dad withdrew.

"Oh SHIT, baby! I'm gonna cum any moment," Curt cried out. "Let go. Let me pull out!"

But Debbie wouldn't let him. She held onto him even tighter. "N-n-n-n-o-o-o," she screamed. "Come in me, daddy! I want it in me!"

This plea triggered all three men. Brett felt his dad's ass clamp on his finger and, knowing that he was about to pump his load into the girl, accompanied by the pleasure of Gary nuzzling his ear and expertly stroking his cock, made Brett cry out, "Fuuuuck...oh fuck, yeahhhhhh!" and Gary aimed his gloopy stream of thick spunk across his dad's ass and back. This was followed by one ... two ... three ... four more streams in quick succession.

The sight of this and feeling the boy tremble in his arms set off Gary whose cum pulsed from his dick and soaked them both from where it was trapped between them. Brett could feel it slide down his ass crack and that helped him spurt three more streams over his dad's thighs.

The feel of his own son's cum on him and the constant pressure of the finger in his ass, finally triggered Curt who cried out fiercely and rammed deep into Debbie's cunt. The girl sobbed and squealed as she felt the man's huge spurts jet into her. "OH GOD, Mr. PETERSEN! I FEEL IT – I CAN FEEL IT! YOUR CUM DEEP IN ME, DADDY! OH, FUCK DADDY .... FILL ME, DADDY ... FILL ME UP!"

"Unnnnh ... Unnnnnh .... Unnnnh!" Each spurt seemed to draw Curt into the girl's cunt until he finally relaxed, staggered back, clasping the panting girl and slumped back into the seat.

His cock was still deep in her but now his cum was oozing down over his balls. He slowly moved it in her as he softened very, very slowly, his fingers teasing her clit. Both he and she were dazed and, at first, Curt didn't see Gary. Then he noticed that it wasn't Brett's hand that was caressing his cum-soaked cock. He looked at Gary's face for a few seconds in the flickering light from the screenbefore recognizing his neighbor's face.

"What .... Gary? Gary Petersen?"

Gary grinned at him. "Fuck, man ... that was HOT!"

Brett quickly interjected. "Dad, it was Gary who brought me here. I think we owe him our thanks, don't you?"

Curt's look of open-mouthed astonishment, especially when he saw Gary's thick flaccid tool shining in the murky light, continued for what seemed ages before he slowly nodded. He realized that he was on unsafe ground, anyway, considering he had a naked schoolgirl on his lap, his cock still lodged in her cum-filled pussy. At this point, it slipped out of her to flop between his thighs and his fingers were still caressing her clit. Almost simultaneously, the girl whimpered and convulsed on his lap as she climaxed.

"Wow!" Brett gasped.

"Fuck, yeah!" Gary added. Debbie's orgasm and Curt's spunk were now drooling out of her wide-open cunt. Brett knelt down and lapped at it with his tongue.

Gary slumped into the seat next to Curt and Debbie. "Your boy takes after you, buddy ," he whispered. "You've both given Katie and me a great Saturday morning!"

Curt looked at him and grinned widely, shaking his head in disbelief. "Katie? Your wife, Katie? You mean she's here?"

"You'll find out," Gary chuckled. "Reckon this could be the beginning of a great time for us all. Put it this way, she's not being left out of the fun."At which point, Katie's squeals of pleasure could just be heard behind them, above the film soundtrack. Curt turned but couldn't see anything. Brett looked up from between Debbie's thighs, his mouth smeared and glistening.

"That's her, Dad."

"She's with Carlos," Gary added. "You know Carlos – the manager here. Come on buddy – let's go and watch."

Gary was putting his shirt back on and tucking away his cock. Curt searched round for his own clothing and pulled on his shorts before following Gary along the aisle.

"Hope you can get away from the wife and join Brett when he comes over, Gary said over his shoulder. "We invited him earlier."

"Man," Curt chuckled. "Try keeping me away!"

12