Katie's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers

When they arrived in the studio, Lesley peered from behind a huge canvas she was working and introduced herself. "Hi there, Cynthia! I'm Lesley. And this little cunt is my girlfriend. Geez, I don't remember her real name. I just call her Sheila because that's what she is. I don't know which of you is Cynthia, sorry. Just talked to a voice on the phone. Do tell."

Cynthia smiled and introduced herself, and then introduced Katie as her personal assistant.

Lesley interrupted saying, "I'll bet she's a very personal assistant! Am I right?" When she stepped out from behind the canvas Cynthia and Katie were surprised to see that the only thing she was wearing was a short, paint splattered T-shirt which revealed a wicked looking devil's face tattoo covering her pussy. It appeared that the devil was sticking out his tongue; the tongue was formed by her labia.

"As a matter of fact, yes, she is," responded Cynthia. "But let's talk about you and your work, and what it's going to take to get you to sign exclusively with my gallery."

"I can tell just by looking at you two that I want to be with you, although I would like to get you to do something for me, just to seal the deal."

"And what would that be, Lesley?"

"As you probably know, I like to work from photos taken of Sheila doing things with other people. I've had her do a lot of things, including getting things shoved inside her pussy. To see how well you know my work, I want you to come up with something new. Something that's never appeared inside her in any of my paintings. If you can do that, not only will I sign an exclusive deal with you, but I'll create the painting with either you or Katie in it, too."

"Seems reasonable. How long do we have to give you the idea?" asked Cynthia.

"If you know my work, it shouldn't take long. Talk it over between yourselves and tell me in another minute or two."

Cynthia looked at Katie. Katie smiled and whispered in her boss' ear, "Has she ever humped somebody's foot?"

Cynthia's eyes suddenly widened. "Fuck, I don't know! I don't think so. It's worth a go. It was your idea, so you tell her."

Katie turned to Lesley and said, "I want you to make Sheila ride one of my feet. I'll lie down on my back so she can kiss and lick both feet, and then when she's ready, she must straddle one of my legs, lower herself onto my foot and fuck herself. I also think it would be fun to do a series starting with the foot worship, riding one, and continuing through eating Cynthia's pussy and arse while she's humping my foot. How do you like that?"

Both Cynthia and Lesley had strangely pleasurable looks on their faces. After a second, Lesley replied, "Damn! I love it! I like the series idea, too. I think I'll add another scene in which I lie down at the other end of you, Katie, so I can get my foot up her arse at the same time she's riding your pussy. Shit - she'll be walking funny for a while, but it's something I've never done and I love the idea." Lesley laughed and then asked, "Katie, have you ever considered being a creative consultant? Mind if I borrow her sometime, Cynthia?"

Cynthia smiled and replied, "We'll have to discuss that sometime. Am I correct in thinking that we have a deal now?"

Lesley, still grinning wickedly, answered, "Oh, hell yeah! The only thing we need to do is schedule the time to do the photos. I'm already booked for the next couple of weeks and I don't think Sheila's ready for foot fucking tonight. I'll have to work on her some to make sure she can stretch open wide enough for that, and that'll probably take a couple of weeks. I'll have to get back to you to setup a time. Is that all right with you?"

Cynthia nodded and then asked, "Is she any good with her tongue?"

"Yes, she is. Why do you ask?"

"As a sign of good faith, I thought it'd be good for you to have her service Katie and me right now."

"Hmmm... good idea! Mind if I fuck her from behind with a strap-on while she's eating you?"

"She's your girl. Do whatever you want! Try using your foot, if you'd like."

Lesley thought about that a moment before telling Sheila to go inside and get the pedicure kit. "I probably ought to make sure I don't cut her with sharp toenails."

When Sheila returned, she kneeled at Lesley's feet and began the trimming, filing and buffing of one foot. Lesley instructed her to hurry and finish one so they could get started. As the pedicure continued, Katie asked, "How long has Sheila had the clit hood piercing? Did it start out at that size?"

Lesley replied, "As soon as we got together, I gave her the VCH. It started out much smaller. I think it was an 18 gauge barbell, or maybe 16. Whatever the standard gauge was. The only problem was that she was constantly playing with it. I tried to keep her from doing it, but nothing really kept her fingers off her clit other than keeping her hands bound behind her back, and that meant she couldn't do everything I wanted of her. So, I tried increasing the thickness and using bigger balls until she didn't need to touch herself to get off. It's a 2 gauge barbell now. With the big ball pressing on her clit, she stays aroused practically all the time. And when I put her in full body restraints and use a vibe on it, she goes wild. I like to do that right before we go out so there's a shiny stream of her juice running down her thighs, and the piercing keeps it flowing. You should see the attention she gets when we walk through a dog park!"

Looking down at her feet, Lesley asked Sheila if she was done yet.

"I think this foot is suitably done," she replied.

"Good! Put away the kit and get ready to make me proud. I want you to treat our guests to the ultimate pussy licking! Who wants to go first?"

Cynthia removed her dress and bra and then sat back on the sofa. Spreading her thighs wide apart, she invited Sheila to make her cum. "Let's see how good you are!"

As Sheila got on her hands and knees and moved into position between Cynthia's thighs, Lesley scooted her chair behind Sheila and started rubbing her toes up and down the already glistening slit. "Oh, this is going to be fun!" she exclaimed. Sheila began licking Cynthia's sex as if nothing else was happening in the room. Katie undressed, sat beside her boss and started fondling Cynthia's breasts.

Sighing heavily, Cynthia told Katie, "Go ahead and treat those things rough! Don't worry about hurting me. Oh, fuck yes!"

While Katie squeezed, twisted and pulled on Cynthia's breasts, Sheila licked and probed Cynthia's pussy and clit, pausing every so often to suck the clit into her mouth or run the edge of her teeth over it. And in the background sat Lesley, stroking her big toe in and out of Sheila's soaked sex. Everything went smoothly until Lesley tried to push more toes inside. Sheila gasped as her face was forced into Cynthia's crotch. Lesley continued the pressure, mashing Sheila's face into Cynthia's soaked pussy.

"What the fuck!" yelled Cynthia.

Katie stopped the mangling of Cynthia's breasts and looked behind Sheila. "Oh, god! She's bleeding! What happened?"

Lesley answered, "I think I tried to do too much with that last push. Looks like I ripped her open. Shit! Katie, would you go into the kitchen and get a damp towel, please?"

Katie hurried into the kitchen, grabbed a dish towel, wet it in the sink and then walked back quickly. She handed the towel to Lesley who gently dabbed it against the bloody area. Sheila winced several times as Lesley wiped away the blood.

"I have some work to do now, Sheila, if I want to get that foot fucking series painted," stated Lesley matter of factly.

"There's no rush to do it," responded Cynthia.

"No, no, I want to do it soon. I'll just have to let Sheila's pussy heal a bit before I start stretching it again, and this time I'll go easier on her. Don't worry. She's a tough girl!"

"Maybe we ought to give her a break now," replied Cynthia. "After she's doing better, she can continue where she stopped."

"Okay. Fine. We'll call it a night then. Thank you both for meeting with me, and for coming up with that wonderful idea for the paintings! I'll show you to the door after you're dressed. I'm not too sure Sheila's going to feel like doing any walking right now."

Katie helped get Cynthia dressed, and after Cynthia got Katie's dress on her, Lesley walked them to the front door of her cottage. "I noticed you were having a great time torturing Cynthia's knockers, Katie. Maybe you'd like to work over Sheila's the next time we get together."

Katie smiled and said that sounded like a definite maybe. "Maybe I can do that while she's riding my foot," she said.

"Call me when you know when you can do the session with us," said Cynthia. "Right now, Katie and I need to get back to the hotel and finish something, if you know what I mean."

Lesley laughed. "Yeah, I think I know. You looked like you were this close to cumming back there before I fucked up."

"Not only that, but I have a surprise for Katie," responded Cynthia. "We'll talk soon!"

The two women got into Cynthia's car and went on their way back to their hotel. Katie tried to contain her excitement but found her fingers wandering up under her boss' dress. "Damn! You're soaking wet!" she said. "It's a good thing we're only a few minutes away from the hotel! Otherwise, I might have to make you pull over so I can fist you."

"As good as that sounds, girl, we'll just have to wait. I think you're going to like the surprise that's waiting for you."

Once back at the hotel, the two hurried to their room. They got quite a few stares from people who noticed the wet spots near their crotches, and even more from those who eyed their bouncing breasts. Cynthia was the first to get to the door and unlocked it. Katie walked in quickly. To her great surprise sat Jamie, lounging on the bed.

"Hi Katie! Bet you weren't expecting me!" he said playfully. "Don't worry - the kids are at sleep-overs at friends' houses."

Cynthia patted Katie on her bum and said, "Jamie and I had a long talk about your job and everything it entails, and we decided it would be best if we simply share you. He, of course, takes top billing, but whenever you're on the job, you're mine to do with as I please. I have to admit that so far, I'm very pleased. Anyway, we decided that tonight we should share you, literally."

Katie looked at Jamie to see his reaction.

"That's right, Katie. Cynthia and I are going to show each other how we can share you, and you'll show us how well it will work. From the look of your dresses, I'm guessing you've already started getting to know each other. Get naked and show me what you've learned about eating her pussy."

Katie slipped out of her dress and then got on all-fours in between Cynthia's thighs. Instead of rushing to pleasure her boss, she played with her pussy lips, tugging and pulling them apart.

"You fucking tease!" shouted Cynthia.

After a few more seconds of teasing her, Katie felt Jamie's hands spreading her backside open and his cock easing into her own pussy. She started tonguing Cynthia's dripping sex as her husband's cock plunged deep inside her. She moaned in pleasure as one of her all-time fantasies became a reality.

"You like that, don't you, slut?" queried Jamie. "That's not all you're getting tonight."

Jamie fucked her with long, hard strokes. As the speed of his thrusting quickened, she heard and felt his balls slapping against her. The thrusts also pushed her tongue deeper into her boss' twat. The taste of Cynthia's juice made Katie want to bring her to orgasm, but that thought was soon interrupted.

"I'm ready for a change. How about you?" asked Jamie.

"Well, okay. Katie, go get the Feeldoe®. Hurry up!" instructed Cynthia.

When Katie returned with her new toy, Cynthia instructed her to lie across the bed with her head barely over the edge. She took the purple toy and rubbed the small bulbous end up and down her own wet slit and then pushed it inside Katie's pussy so it looked like a purple penis growing out of her. "I'm ready when you are, Jamie."

"After you, Cynthia."

Cynthia straddled Katie's thighs and lowered herself onto the purple penis. Once the penis was all the way in, she reached down and turned on the vibe inside it. "Oh, fuck! This is going to be good!" she said as she started raising and lowering herself on the toy.

Just as Katie glimpsed her boss's huge boobs bouncing up and down over her, Jamie pushed his cock into her mouth and then into her throat. His balls hung down over her eyes and drug back and forth with each thrust into her throat. Between the sensations of being throatfucked and the vibrations at the opening of her sex as Cynthia fucked the purple penis, Katie was in ecstasy in another fantasy world that had become a reality. As she felt the flow of Cynthia's juice cascading down her labia, she had her first orgasm. When Jamie withdrew his cock from her throat and shot his creamy cum onto her face, she orgasmed again.

As Jamie wiped his cock in Katie's hair, he asked Cynthia, "You going to hump her all night?"

"If I could, I would, but to be honest, I don't think I can last much longer. Oh, fuck - I'm gonna cum!"

And that's exactly what she did. Jamie watched in amazement as Cynthia squirted onto Katie's tummy and pussy. Her body trembled uncontrollably as she leaned backwards. Jamie quickly got behind her and braced her body to keep her from falling off the bed. Katie sat up, the Feeldoe® still inside her boss, and bit one of the hardened nipples pointing at her, causing Cynthia to gasp, curse and cum another time. With her body covered with perspiration, Cynthia pleaded with Katie to let her catch her breath.

Katie looked at her husband, grinned and said, "I think I like this job!"

BigMeanie
BigMeanie
237 Followers
12