Katie's Play

Story Info
Katie's auditions for a local play get exciting.
13.4k words
4.27
97.9k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

We loved the old theatre. It was one of the reasons we moved to the town rather than settle into a countryside cottage. There was something majestic about its faded glory. We loved the crumbling state of the walls and the faded felt on the royal boxes. Katie adored the dome and spire and felt that it looked a little like a fairy castle. It made us feel young and edgy again, arty and in touch.

It was a strange time of our lives. We were comfortably married and moderately successful. We were on the cusp of wanting to start a family but were not quite ready to give up our social lives and selfish hobbies.

I had been promoted and given the chance to turn around a failing project based in a part of the country we had never been in before. The company were going to pay for my relocation and offer a generous bonus. Katie was a teacher and found that she was much in demand. We took the plunge and moved from our leafy London neighbourhood to the scary north.

We were in the prime of our lives but there was a feeling that things were getting a little stale, a little comfortable. My career was taking off and I had a real shot at a senior position that would lead, in time, to early retirement. We were both fit and were gym rats when we were in London, spending an eye-popping amount on a personal trainer and dietician. One look at Katie and you wouldn't quibble about the price.

She looked like a catalogue model. She had creamy tanned skin and long wavy dark hair that reached down to the small of her back, just above her firm, toned, arse. She was lithe and petite and moved with the grace of a dancer -- which she was. She had soft green eyes, long lashes and full lips. Her tits were pert and she liked to show a daring slash of cleavage. She was fit and looked a woman in her early twenties even though we had just celebrated her thirtieth birthday.

I was in pretty good shape myself, although I had less time to work out and had a lot more stress and comfort eating to deal with. I am tall, over six foot two, and the trainer had me on a program of heavy weights and a brutal diet. The results were starting to show as I could see my abs taking shape and my back and shoulders were pleasingly rounded.

We were dynamite in bed. Her small frame and my large one fit perfectly and our bodies moved in a rhythm that was powerful and flexible. When we had first met we couldn't believe how good the sex was. We spent an entire long weekend in bed doing nothing more than sleeping and fucking, sleeping and fucking, until my cock was sore and she could not move.

She was wild and filthy; a total contrast to her somewhat reserved and Mary-Poppins like everyday character. It shouldn't have been a total surprise: she was an aspiring actress at that point in her life and she was all about performance. She loved to take on naughty roles and when she was being someone else she gave in with wild abandon, letting me do things that I'd never have had the courage to suggest.

Those days were slipping away from us now. Slowly and surely we were caught up in the ever increasing demands of life. I worked too hard and she distracted herself with hobbies and interests. Her acting dreams faded soon after she left her drama college and couldn't find any work. She started her teacher training and was soon busier than I was.

Time passed and although we still had great sex and memorable weekends of debauchery, things were unmistakably slowing down. Our social lives were also a little stale. We saw the same people and they were all having children or having divorces and it was all a little boring. It was hard to make new friends and all the people around us were either career or family obsessed. It was a good time for us to move.

The theatre helped us make a few friends. The crowds were an interesting mix: younger, student-types from the local University, older folk who had made some money and moved into the mansion they had dreamed of and a sprinkling of professionals like us.

The theatre had a visionary and, according to Katie, genius director. He refused to put on the tried and tested plays or navigate a safe middle ground. No Shakespeare or Musicals on his watch. They were all original, quirky productions. Some he had penned himself, some he had acquired from struggling writers from across the globe -- all of them were excellent.

He pulled no punches and delighted in pushing the limits of what the audience would deem as acceptable. I think he was surprised at how liberal they were, perhaps expecting more pitchforks and country bumpkins. The lack of outrage spurred him on to more and more outlandishness and we all lapped it up.

The bar at the interval was a lively place and we met some of our neighbours there while discussing the riot that was the show we had just watched. We all talked about how much fun it was and how refreshing it was to have something innovative and new outside London.

Our new friends were in complete agreement; letting us know what big fans they were of the director, who, they whispered, was actually a connected somebody in 'the movie business' but had decided to go back to his passion. They told us that he was a pioneer in other areas as well -- working with the prison service and rehabilitating young offenders. In fact, we were told in a scandalous whisper, the lead of the production we were watching was on release for assault and the high-boots were in part to conceal his tag.

We exchanged numbers and met up a few times for drinks and dinner at each other's house. These contacts led to a few more acquaintances and before we knew it we had a functioning, if nascent, social life in our new home.

We settled in and started to feel comfortable. Our house was a nice one; much bigger and prettier than we would ever have afforded back in London. It had a huge back garden with high-hedges and a sprawling lawn that led to a small apple orchard at the bottom. In the balmy summer days when Katie and I first moved in we fucked on the grass under the stars, enjoying the privacy of not having neighbours overlooking us in a terrace. They could still see through the gaps in the hedge though, and I'm sure if the teenage boys in 31 really tried they could have gained enough of a vantage point to see my wife riding my cock with wild abandon under the moonlight, moaning and almost howling as her raven hair swung from side to side.

Our living room was too large. We didn't have enough furniture to fill the cavernous space and you felt a little exposed sat on our leather sofas. There was enough space to play five a side football. Katie made it her mission to fill the room up.

Upstairs we had three bedrooms an office in the attic, a shower room and a bathroom. Our kitchen was perfect. It had a rustic oak table and was complete with an old iron Aga that steamed with perpetual kettles of tea.

My wife played dress up as we broke in each room of the house. I would come home late, stressed from trying to whip a new team into shape and she would be waiting for me in costume. Some nights she would be a dirty maid with a frilly apron who would suck my cock as I opened the door, leading to me emptying myself into her doggy-style as she gripped her feather duster. Other nights she would be an airhostess or a Greek goddess, an aspiring model for a photo-shoot or an older woman taking advantage of her position. She was a wonderful actress and gave each performance her all -- filthy, coy, experienced or virginal, she managed them all and my only regret is that I couldn't film them; something that I remedied as soon as I was able, installing a couple of wide-lens cameras that I could activate from my phone when the action started.

I fucked her across the house and up the stairs. We were loud and reckless and often she forgot to draw the curtains -- or didn't care. I was a great introduction to our new lives and I congratulated myself on my golden decision making, falling asleep happy and naked wherever we had finished up.

It didn't last, of course. A routine established itself and our energy levels dropped. She started doing some cover work and my stress levels increased and we were soon back to civilized missionary on a Wednesday night, with her legs wrapped around my strong back. It was good but it was not mind-blowing in the way that we knew it had been and should be.

Things changed when she saw the small advert in our local paper. It was a casting call for the theatre for a new production. They were looking for actors and actresses to perform in an original production. She passed the page across to me during breakfast. I was late, scoffing some toast and trying not to spill crumbs on my tie and she was relaxing in her dressing gown, her naked thigh visible and distracting.

I glanced at the advert then grunted, unsure as to what she wanted from me. She pouted at my non-commital response and then plonked herself into my lap, grinding into my crotch with her perfect ass. That woke me up. I looked at the advert again. "You thinking of auditioning?"

"Maybe."

I was late; at this rate I would not have time to prepare for my conference call. I was late but all I wanted to do was unzip my trousers and slip my cock into Katie as she sipped her coffee on my lap. "You should sweetheart, you'd enjoy it."

"Mmm. I don't know. They can be a bit risqué, cant they? You sure you want Mr and Mrs Robson seeing your wife prancing about in some skimpy outfit?"

For some reason the thought of our older neighbours, our first friends on the street, seeing Katie half naked sent a pulse of desire through me. I'd seen Dean stealing glances at Katie and I couldn't blame him. The naughty thought made me rock hard and Katie felt my desire and wriggled on my staff, delighted.

"Ooo, hello big boy. Maybe I should audition. Who knows what sort of sexy lead actor I might work with."

She was in playful temptress mode. I'd encountered this character of hers before and I loved it. I slipped my hands into her dressing gown and cupped her tits, rubbing her nipples. All thought of the office was gone now and I felt her arch her back up against me. I short order my cock was out and she was writhing on it as I pulled her shoulders down, impaling her as hard as I could. We fucked until I was well past the conference call start time but I didn't care, I was busy pumping my wife full of cum.

#

She was nervous for the audition. It was on a Saturday morning and for once I didn't have to be in the office so I offered to come with her for moral support. I was looking forward to seeing her on stage as it had been years and years since she had done something she loved.

She was wearing a white silk blouse and a pencil skirt with a conservative hem below her knee. Her hair was up and she wore a dark lipstick. She looked fantastic yet a little prudish. Katie is a smiley person and people take to her straight away so we spent a few minutes chatting companionably to the receptionist who let us know that Katie was the third actress that the director was seeing that morning and that, although not stricktly allowed, if I was silent I could sneak into the audition via the third door down to watch.

She wished us good luck and we waited. Katie looked a bundle of nervous, excited energy. We waited for about ten minutes and then the doors to the auditorium burst open and a young woman stalked out in a fury, her feet clip-cloping across the wooden floor, her head held high and her neck stiff and insulted.

The receptionist sniggered to herself as the door closed and then winked at us. "Didn't think she would cut it. You can go in now."

Katie blew me a kiss then walked in. I waited a minute or two then snuck in as our new friend had suggested, sitting in the back of the empty theatre.

Katie was already on stage, sat in one of two chairs that were lit up. The director sat in the other chair. He was in his forties, bald, with a goatiee he had dyed purple and tied into braids. He was sat with his leg casually crossed over the other and was reading from a sheet of paper in a languid, sonorous voice. Katie was reading from another sheet and putting her all into it with expressive wriggles of her shoulders, hand gestures and subtle changes in her facial movements. Her voice was sultry, then coy, then a little scared: she was good.

I didn't really follow what the hell was going on. The script jumped about and it was very confusing and, after a while, a little boring. They laughed and broke character, discussing things that I couldn't hear then would suddenly be acting again, going over some other passage. I was fidgety but pleased -- I thought that things were going well but sort of wished that they would hurry up so I could get home. I needed to mow the lawns before the rain that was forecast and I had a stack of papers to go through. Then the football was on and I planned on meeting some of my old University friends who were in town and getting shit-faced.

Those were my thoughts when the director stood and gestured for Katie to stand opposite him. I got the sense that this was the final scene -- the one that would make or break the audition. He nodded to her and asked her if she was ready. She smoothed her skirt down and nodded, straightening her back and getting into character.

I was a powerful scene and she absolutely nailed it. It was a seduction; she was a temptress, a vamp, leading a younger man down a darker path, one that he was powerless to resist. Katie did it with masterful ease -- not too hammy and absolutely believable. She oozed sexuality and it was incredible to me how impassive the director remained. His face was a granite slab, watching her, yes, but unmoved, delivering his lines and waiting for her actions and responses. I was steaming up just looking at her in her neat and prim little outfit, giving come-hither looks to an ugly old man on stage. I couldn't imagine her doing this for an audience.

"Curtain! Good, well done." Katie relaxed, a giggled a little, looking pleased with herself. The director made a couple of notes and I thought it was all over. I expected him to usher her off the stage and offer her the part then and there. Instead he moved back to his original starting position and gestured Katie back. "O.K. We are going to do it again - this time, lose the clothes."

Katie stared at him, uncomprehending. He quirked an impatient eyebrow. "Are you deaf? I said lose the clothes. Blouse, skirt, off."

Katie stammered something I didn't hear but it made the director angry. "Look, for fucks sake get on with and stop wasting my time. The lead in this play is going to spend a lot of time in nothing more than dental floss lingere -- if you can't hack it then get the fuck out and I'll find someone who can. Otherwise, drop your goddamn skirt and take that blouse off; i need to see how your tits look in the lighting."

Katie stared at him for a second and everything hung in the balance. I was torn between outraged defensive fury -- I was a nod from Katie away from striding over and breaking an arty face -- and pulling my painfully erect cock out and stroking it. I don't know why I found it so erotically charged but I did.

Katie made her decision and she unbuttoned her blouse, letting it pool on the stage by her feet. Her skirt followed and there she stood in matching thong and bra and stockings. She looked like a cat-walk model in her heels in the stage lighting and this time the director did register his approval.

"Very nice, very nice. Alright -- lets go; from entrance to the kiss."

Her second performance was a quantum leap from the first. It was unbelievable and, for me, unbearable. Her fit body looked too inviting for anyone to resist and I could tell that she was enjoying it. She was all over the director, pawing at him, grinding herself against him as he tried to resist, his character slowly succumbing.

They ended up back on his chair and she straddled him like a stripper, grabbing his head and drawing his face in for a deep, tounge exploring kiss that seemed to go on for an age. They finally broke off and the director called "Curtain! Very good work. You're hired. I'll have Tracy in reception get in contact with all the details. Welcome onboard Katie."

She sequaled in delight and pecking him on the cheek then danced up to her clothes. Before she pulled them back on she found me in the back and gave me a deep and serious stage-curtsy.

That night we fucked like animals. I damn near broke the bed and am pretty sure I damaged my back as I strained into her, again and again, insatiable, thinking of that stage and how she had behaved on it. She was wild and unruly as well; begging for it, pulling me deeper, demanding it harder. I kept fucking until my dick was so sore I couldn't manage it anymore.

My lawns remained unmowed; my mates never saw me for the football that night -- I have no idea what the score was and I didn't care.


Chapter 2

My work suffered as I took an obsessive interest in the progress of the play. Katie was stressing herself out trying to learn the lines early and I helped her more than my time really allowed. She would sit in on some of the casting sessions, reading her part to the other hopefuls. It was going well -- apart from the hunt for the lead man.

This was apparently turning into a challenge as the role was demanding and the area didn't have quite the man that the Director was looking for. It dragged on for weeks and eventually Katie came home in tears, convinced that the production was going to be shelved because they couldn't find anyone. She was devastated. This was the best acting opportunity she had come across and she had worked very hard so far.

There had even been hints of future work from our enigmatic director -- work in short films, or music videos; a start, a tiny break into a dream that Katie had given up on. She saw it all slipping away. I was worried for her but was sure that she was over-reacting, there must be someone suitable.

I was proved right. Katie came home beaming from one of the casting sessions. They had found the right guy, there was no question she declared. He was young -- twenty one or twenty two, he was tall, taller than me even, muscular and 'ruggedly handsome' according to Katie. "He looks like an underwear model." I wasn't sure why I needed to know this.

I sensed that this wasn't the end of the gossip as her green eyes were shining. "What else?"

"He is a criminal. He is on some probation programme from Strangeways and is doing this to stay out of trouble. His probation officer was watching as he auditioned. Tracy tells me that he was done for armed robbery, but because he was only seventeen at the time he has been let out now. He has tattoos all up his arm."

I grunted, not especially pleased. She seemed delighted at my discomfort. "Bet he wasn't required to strip down to his briefs to get the job."

She jabbed my arm playfully. "He was, actually -- but that is the one problem. He couldn't do that scene; gave up on it actually out of nerves. Just couldn't manage it. I thought that we had missed again by Mark hired him anyway, saying that he was so good that they would have to just work something out, figure out how to get past that scene."

"It must be terrible for him, having a beautiful older woman lust after him in her underwear."

"You'd be surprised. He was shaking like a leaf poor thing and I was fully clothed. Anyway, we have a full cast now; first stage read through with everyone is happening on Friday evening -- do you want to come along?"

I almost ducked out. I had a networking event that I was supposed to go to and it was at a very nice restaurant that I'd wanted to try for ages -- but I remembered her audition and decided that that was a better use of my time.