Katie's Submission Ch. 01-04

Story Info
Young female attorney submits to older beautiful Domme.
8.8k words
4.58
68.5k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Katie M., a devoted reader and a true submissive. This is her fantasy. I trust her fingers will be busy as she reads this tale.

Thank you to Robert H. for his comments and editorial assistance.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older when in sexual situations.

Chapter One

It was my lunch break. I was daydreaming in my office, playing with the salad I brought, thinking about sex. I have to tell you I'm not a sex maniac or a nymphomaniac, but just a healthy 29 year old woman with an above average sex drive. Every time I thought about the project sitting on my desk, begging for attention, my mind wandered to our outside corporate attorney, a partner with the firm of Walton and Scranton, an old line law firm located only a few blocks from our building in Midtown Manhattan.

I was in the General Counsel's office of my employer, Davidson Development. Davidson was a real estate developer, and was currently planning to build a large office tower in Midtown. I graduated from Fordham Law School and joined Davidson right out of school. I was pleased to be in charge of the contract for the construction of the new office tower, and was working closely with our outside counsel, Demetria Giannopoulos, and Martin Simpkins, the attorney for the general contractor. The pile of papers on my desk was the latest draft contract that Demetria had delivered to me two days prior, but my thoughts were on her and not her contract.

Demetria, who preferred to be called Demi, was the woman I aspired to be. She was brilliant, one of the clearest and most creative thinkers I'd ever had the pleasure to work with, and was driven, able to reach the top of her male dominated law firm to become a member of its management committee. She was forceful but also had the interpersonal skills to get her way in a negotiation without the "scorched earth" tactics used by many corporate attorneys. Oh, and I did I mention that she was drop dead gorgeous? She was first generation of Greek heritage, her parents immigrating to the United States in the 1960's. They owned a restaurant in downtown Detroit and were able to scrimp and save so that Demi could attend the University of Michigan for her undergraduate degree and NYU for law school. I was able to discern from her firm bio that she was 47, though she would put to shame women that were twenty years her junior. Demi was a few inches taller than me, making her about 5'7" with long dark hair, somewhere between a dark chestnut brown and ebony, nicely rounded "C" cup breasts and long slender arms and legs. Her full eyebrows and long eyelashes were featured on a face more apt for a pop star than a lawyer.

I'd been working with Demi for about three months, and through her associates found out that she wasn't married and didn't have a boyfriend. She was quite secretive about her personal life, a tactic that I found admirable given her attractiveness. I didn't get the vibe she was a lesbian, but wasn't sure. Her mannerisms exuded raw sex, hence my complete distraction from the work I had to get done.

I knew from my senior year in college that I was a lesbian. Up until that time I was bisexual, having mostly positive experiences with both men and women. In time I gravitated to attractive older women. I was what you would call a "full figured" woman. I was about 5'5" and about 135 pounds on a good day, with fine strawberry blonde hair and a very ample bust. I spent most of that afternoon thinking about Demi, her full lips, luscious breasts, slender but rounded calves, and dainty feet ensconced in no nonsense black stiletto pumps.

I didn't know it at the time, but my inattentiveness to my work was to change my life. That afternoon I received a call from Demi to go over to her office to work on the contract. My company just this morning had moved up the deadline for the commencement of the project, and the contract had to be fully negotiated and signed within the next week. I packed my briefcase for the short walk to Demi's office with great trepidation, having barely cracked the cover on the twenty pages of revisions in the latest draft.

It was a cold fall afternoon, the wind howling in the tight spaces between the endless rows of skyscrapers. The five block walk seemed like fifty as I leaned forward into a stiff wind. The biting wind just made matters worse. I was going to a meeting with a person I revered, wholly unprepared. To compound an already bad situation, there were at least twenty people in line in front of me at the security desk. I was standing there, bundled for the cold, in a warm lobby of a nondescript high rise, now starting to sweat. I peeled off my down coat for relief, now feeling the heated air of the building commingle with the fine layer of perspiration on my body. I felt like a wet cat. After suffering through the ignominy of a photograph and an inspection of my briefcase I was whisked up to the 47th floor reception area, now 10 minutes late for my meeting.

I was seated in a modern reception area with a floor to ceiling view of Midtown Manhattan. The magnificent view did nothing to quell my uneasiness at being a sweaty unprepared mess. I waited for another ten minutes before a comely young assistant came to escort me to a conference room on the 50th floor. I had my down coat draped over my arm and my briefcase in my hand when I entered into a large conference room with at least a half dozen attorneys and paralegals already working away. With sweat soaked hair dangling in my face I fumbled with my coat and briefcase and assumed a seat at the far end of the table with everyone in the room enjoying my awkward entrance. I felt my face get warm as the embarrassment of the situation overcame me.

"Good afternoon Katie. I'm glad you decided to join us," Demi said in a tone dripping with sarcasm.

There were introductions all around to Demi's team. I was barely catching my breath when Demi asked me a question.

"Katie, we wanted your guidance on the liquidated damage clause for failure to perform. That's on revised page 57, section 45(f). Do you have any thoughts?" All eyes in the conference room shifted from her to me.

"I ... uh ... haven't had a chance to review that revision." My admission went over with the same effect as a loud belch during a wedding ceremony. I wanted to crawl under the table and hide.

Demi let me twist in the wind for at least thirty seconds before addressing me again. "Then what about the new general contractor's statement of work on page 4?" The question hung in the air like a balloon.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Giannopoulos; I haven't read that provision either." There was suppressed laughter in the room that was silenced by a wave of Demi's hand. Breaking the stone cold silence, Demi asked the question I feared.

"So Ms. Miller, do you have any comments at all on the revised pages of the contract?" There was clear frustration in her voice.

"I don't. I apologize. I haven't read the changes in the latest draft yet."

I might have well informed everyone I had leprosy. I didn't have to look to know there was a look of horror in their faces.

In a surprisingly calm voice, Demi then asked, "I presume you haven't interacted yet with your engineers to get sign-offs on the new exhibits to the contracts?"

I shook my head.

"That's fine. Everyone, you're excused until tomorrow at 9 a.m. Ms. Miller, I'd like to see you in my office in 5 minutes." Demi gathered her papers and left the conference room. I kept my eyes down as I packed my briefcase, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone in the room. I waited until everyone else left before I exited the conference room. It was by far the most humiliating experience of my life.

I went first to the ladies room to freshen up the best I could, using cold water to rinse my face and my brush to fix my hair. My hands were trembling so much I decided to forego the lipstick. I braced myself for the walk to Demi's office. Her door was shut. I knocked.

"Come in Katie."

I slowly opened the heavy wood door. She motioned for me to close it. Demi was standing behind her desk. She was wearing a beautiful cream colored jacket and matching skirt, probably St. John's, with a white silk blouse that was unbuttoned enough for me to get a glimpse of her lacy bra and the tops of her breasts. I wasn't aware that my gaze lingered. Her voice snapped me out of my reverent stare.

"Katie, you're about to get dressed down for coming to this meeting unprepared and you are staring at my breasts?" Demi said with incredulity.

I was immediately hot and flustered. "I'm ... I'm so sorry."

"Sorry that you were unprepared or sorry that you were looking at my breasts?" Her hands were on her hips.

"Sorry that I was unprepared."

"So you weren't sorry that you were leering at my breasts?"

"No ... no ... I'm sorry about your breasts too."

"Now I'm confused," said Demi. "You're sorry about my breasts? You think I'm unattractive? You have the audacity to come to my meeting unprepared and now you're insulting my appearance?"

I couldn't explain what happened. The muscles in my legs completely gave out. I dropped to my knees, sinking into the soft plush carpeting. "Please Ms. Giannopoulos, I've been distracted over the past few days and wasn't able to review the contract. Please forgive me."

Demi came around to the front of her desk so she was standing in front of me. There was a knock on her door. The voice on the other side of the door was her assistant's. It startled me, although I still lacked the wherewithal to stand.

"Not now! I don't want to be interrupted for the next hour," Demi exhorted. There were fading footsteps in the hallway.

"So Katie, what was the distraction that kept you from reviewing my contract?"

I couldn't tell her. Wild horses couldn't drag the reason out of me. "I'd rather not say."

There was a look of pure displeasure on her face. Her look might as well have been a slap to my face. "I have half a mind right now and call Louise [my boss, the General Counsel]. We go back twenty years to law school, and I'm sure she'd be most displeased if I told her that her trusted associate general counsel showed up to an important meeting thoroughly unprepared."

Apparently her threat was more effective than wild horses. In a whisper I said, "I was thinking about you."

Her face visibly softened, almost glowed. Here I was, on my knees, virtually professing my love for her.

She moved so she was standing not more than a foot in front of me. She looked so elegant in her jacket and skirt and her black pumps. Her commanding presence made me slump more on my knees.

"Katie, do you want to hug me?"

I nodded.

She took a half step forward. I put my arms around her legs, feeling the soft clean skin of her thighs and the fine wool material of her skirt. I could smell her essence, her perfume, her scented body lotion, and the unmistakable scent of her arousal.

With me still hugging her she gave me an ultimatum. "Katie, since you haven't gotten the wheels turning on your side we're going to have to use our associates and paralegals to work quickly with your engineering team to finalize the contract exhibits. I'm going to have to walk you through the contract so you have an understanding of the key provisions we're going to have to negotiate with opposing counsel. Your boss Louise gave me a budget I'm loathe to exceed so I'm going to have to write off a considerable amount of time. Do you understand what I'm saying?

I nodded.

"Katie, you're going to have to talk to me."

"Yes, Ms. Giannopoulos."

"What are you going to do to repay my kindness?" She knew what I was going to say and I was gladly going to say it.

I looked up at her. Our eyes met. "I'll do anything."

"You will. Now get up and go to break room and fetch us two cups of coffee."

Chapter Two

It was a gut wrenching week. We basically worked 24/7 to get the contract completed. Demi was in hyper drive, directing the troops, including me. The incident in her office was always top of mind for me, and with each passing day I couldn't get the thought of Demi, commanding me to kneel before her, then to crawl between her legs, worshipping her in every way imaginable, and then to be a sex toy for her personal amusement. I was wet between my legs, and resorted to bringing two or three pairs of panties to the office so I could change every few hours. It was indescribable torture to be working with her in close quarters, yet unable to touch her again. Every night when I went to my apartment to catch a couple hours of sleep I would touch myself, recalling the texture of her skin and the smell of her sex, still haunting me day and night.

Finally, the contract was completed and ready to send to opposing counsel for comments. Demi was nothing short of masterful in the negotiations with Martin Simpkins. She was able to extract far more than I could have imagined possible, and when the contract was finally concluded late that evening Louise Pryzinski, my boss and Demi's close friend, praised us for a job well done. Demi acknowledged the accolade and then graciously offered one of her own.

"Katie was nothing short of amazing, and I look forward to seeing more of her."

The comment of course passed over Louise, but for me her comment sent a cold shiver through my body. The idea of standing before Demi naked was intimidating, yet deep inside it's what I wanted to do. I didn't know how to process this mixed message in my brain.

Demi called me into her office after our meeting with Louise. The office was dark as it was well past 10 p.m. She told me to shut the door behind me.

"Kneel."

I did. I looked at her expectantly.

"Did you acknowledge that you would do anything if I helped land this contract?"

"Yes." My voice was trembling.

"Of your own free will, are you promising to me that you'll do anything I ask of you, except for being harmed or causing harm to others?"

I paused, but only for a moment. "Yes," I replied, with my eyes focused on the floor.

"Look at me."

I did. I studied every detail - the wave in her dark lustrous hair, her long elegant neck, her high cheekbones, the hint of her breasts from behind her designer outfit, the curve of her calf and the arch of her foot in her four inch fuck me pumps. I studied it and I wanted it - wanted it more than anything that I've ever wanted in my life. I was kneeling in front of my Goddess.

She unbuttoned another button of her blouse and pulled it aside, showing me her lacy demi-cup bra and the top of her breast.

"Do you want this?" she asked in an authoritative tone of voice.

I was on my knees. What was I to do but confess? "I do, more than anything."

"Then not a word of our relationship to anyone, and when I need to reach you I'll text you from my personal cell phone number. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"And when we're alone you'll call me Mistress. Now get up and strip."

This was the moment of truth. I took off my clothes and carefully folded then and placed them next to me. She stared at me when I was down to my bra and panties, waiting until I shed both. As I reached back to unhook my bra I leaned forward slightly to allow the straps to slide off my shoulders. As my breasts came free of my bra they swayed slightly, eliciting an audible gasp from Demi.

"Very nice Katie," she said with admiration.

I felt a warm sensation wash across my body. It would be the first of many occurrences when my Mistress would compliment me and my body would respond in kind. I would learn to crave her praise, and ultimately her love.

I slipped off my panties with more confidence. My smoothly shaved mound was covered with a glossy sheen as the embarrassment of baring all in front of Demi showed that my arousal was self-evident. My Mistress locked her eyes on my bare pussy and the tip of her tongue involuntarily peeked out between her lips.

"Get back on your knees little one and spread your legs apart." Her tone was comforting, but firm.

I did, feeling the soft pile of the carpeting on my knees and the cool conditioned air on my wet pussy. I looked up at her again for direction.

Demi pulled her rolling desk chair in front of her desk. She sat down and spread her legs slightly. I could see the shadows between her legs and the outline of her lacy panties. She unbuttoned one more button on her blouse so now her entire bra was visible to me. My legs were trembling as my want for her was overwhelming.

"Do you like what you see little one?"

"I do Mistress."

She hiked up her skirt around her waist and pulled aside her panties with one hand and slid a finger into her sopping wet pussy. A long sigh escaped her lips.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes," I pleaded.

She pulled her wet finger out of her pussy and stuck her tongue out, sliding the finger across her tongue.

"More than anything?"

"Yes," I panted. "More than anything."

"Touch yourself, but don't cum."

I put my right hand between my legs and used two fingers to massage my slickened cunt, drawing the moisture across my inflamed clit. White hot sparks emanated from my pussy as the touch of my fingers excited every nerve ending between my legs. I didn't want to disappoint my Mistress, but I feared an orgasm was inevitable.

My Mistress slid her panties off and threw them at me.

"Pick them up and put them in your mouth."

I picked up the panties, and the scent of my Mistress was unmistakable and captivating. I stuffed them in my mouth, tasting her and inhaling her scent. I watched her push two fingers into her sex, closing her eyes as she floated off to her release.

"Ahh ... ahhh ... little one ... I'm cumming," as she shook on her desk, kicking her feet against the desk, the thumping sounding like a bass drum. I wasn't far behind, as watching Demi masturbate was the singular most erotic scene I had ever witnessed. I rubbed my cunt furiously, cumming and wetting both my palm and the carpeting below. There was no force of nature that could have stopped this tumultuous orgasm. There was perspiration running down my face as I lowered my head in shame at disobeying my Mistress's express command.

There was silence for what felt like hours as we both caught our collective breaths. It was then that Demi gave me a stern look of disapproval. If I was a dog, my tail would have been drooped between my legs.

"I'm so sorry Mistress."

"I understand my little slut. You are new to this. But disobedience must be addressed with punishment. Is that understood?

I nodded.

"Answer me."

"This little slut needs to be punished."

She went into her desk drawer and retrieved a wooden ruler. "Very well, lay across my lap little slut."

I approached her, moisture still running down between my legs, and lay across her lap. It felt so right. At that point I didn't care what happened. I wanted her attention of any sort.

She ran the edge of her hand upward, drawing moisture from my pussy and pulling it across my anus. My little rose puckered and clenched on her hand, drawing a smile on her lips.

"You wanton little slut. Your asshole craves my attention."

"I don't know Mistress. I've never been touched by anyone down there." Aside from some experimentation with my vibrator, I'd never been intimate with anyone who took an interest in my ass. I could see that was about to change.