Katie's Submission Ch. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" came the tinny voice out of the intercom.

"It's Katie."

"Did you bring the rabbit?"

"Yes."

The door buzzed. I went inside, to find myself in a grand entranceway. This wasn't an apartment building. Mistress owned the building. I stood there with my coat on and my purse in my hand. Mistress descended a long staircase in a white silk housecoat but wearing her trademark black stiletto heels. She looked ravishing.

"Welcome Katie."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Let's go up to my bedroom and have a short talk."

Talk? I moved heaven and earth to get her address so we could talk? I followed her up the staircase.

My budding anger dissipated when I saw her bedroom. It had a king sized bed with a curving padded headboard and a comforter that looked like a turquoise and gold paisley silk brocade. There was a matching bench at the foot of the bed and a loveseat and an upholstered chair in the corner of the room. The floor to ceiling windows had a view of an inner courtyard. The wide plank floor was covered with a handful of oriental rugs. I thought I had walked into the cover of an interior design magazine.

She pointed for me to sit in the upholstered chair. She sat in the loveseat and crossed her legs. The housecoat came open, and I could see her panties and most of her legs. I wanted her badly and she knew it.

Her eyes went to my chest. "I see that you're wearing the pendant. Do you like it?"

"I love it. Thank you so much Mistress. I haven't taken it off since I got it."

"That's nice." She leaned forward. "Can I see the rabbit?"

I pulled it out of my purse and showed her.

Her eyes lit up. "Excellent! It's the newest model." She took the vibrator from me and started fiddling with the settings. It started gyrating in her hand. "Yes, this will do the job," she noted with a broad smile.

"Tell me. How did you get my address?"

I hesitated for a second. Did I really need to give her the whole story? I decided that Mistress would know if I was lying or left out critical details.

"I called Allison first. She told me that it was against firm policy to give out personal information. I sort of threatened her and she hung up on me."

Mistress laughed. "Sounds like Allison. She plays by the rulebook. Good for her."

"Ummm, then I called Stacie Johnstone ..."

"That little slut?"

"Yes. I was getting desperate. I knew that Stacie was trying to stare down into my blouse the whole time we were working together so I thought I could persuade her."

"And did you? What did you promise her?"

"Yes. I persuaded her. I told her that I'd go down on her."

Mistress covered her mouth to hide her smile. "That's hilarious. She tried to pick me up once at a firm holiday party. I told her that if so much as looked at me sideways I'd have her fired. So she coughed up my address in exchange for a cunt licking?"

"Well, she did ask to fondle my tits."

"That makes more sense. I wouldn't expect that she would sell me out just for a pussy licking. If I were in her shoes I'd risk getting fired for a chance to fondle your tits."

I felt warm again. A compliment from Mistress. "Why thank you Mistress. Do you like my tits?"

Mistress wagged her finger at me. "Oh little one, so transparent in fishing for a compliment. I'll indulge you just this once. I dreamed about fondling your breasts from the first time I saw you. And tonight I'll get my wish."

Her promise gave me goose bumps. Mistress hadn't made love to me yet.

"Now my pet, let's undress each other. I'll go first." She untied her housecoat so her bra and panties were visible. She leaned into me and started nuzzling my neck, kissing it and sniffing the perfume I applied just a few hours ago. I shuddered at the touch of her soft, wet lips.

"Ummmm. You're a delicious little thing. I want to eat you, but we'll save that snack for another day." As she continued to kiss my neck her hands wandered lower, inside my t-shirt and my blouse, finding my erect nipples. She pinched them.

"Ohhhh, Mistress. Yes." The pressure on my nipples was exquisite. I knew there would be a swampy mess between my legs.

She stepped back and drew my shirt over my head. She then reached around my back and unclasped my bra. She kissed me and cupped a breast. As our tongues met her hand rubbed the sensitive underside of my breast. I moaned into her mouth as she fondled my breast. I so wanted her to go lower. My hand gently pushed her hand lower. Her other hand locked onto my wrist.

"Not now my pet," she whispered. "Now it's your turn."

I couldn't believe my good fortune that Mistress had given me permission to make love to her. I pushed the housecoat off her shoulders and it fell to the floor. She was standing there in bra, panties and her heels. Mistress. My love. I wanted this moment to last, but knew it would be fleeting. I reached behind her to take her bra off and free her breasts. The bra was a black La Perla demi-cup with fine embroidery on the cup panels. Her breasts were large with just enough droop to capture my hand as I ran it underneath them. I pushed my face under them, seeking the humid air and the soft skin rubbing against my face. I licked the underside of her breast, causing her knees to wobble.

"That's nice my pet," she hoarsely whispered.

I suckled on one nipple while rolling the other between my fingers. She was swaying slightly as if listening to a distant melody. I dropped to my knees and rolled her panties down her legs and over her heels. I pushed my nose deep into her sex, wetting it and encasing it between her lips. I pushed my face upwards until I captured the hood around her clitoris with my mouth, sucking on it until the nub appeared, and then running my tongue around it. I rested a finger on her anus, feeling it clench and unclench with each swab of my tongue.

I so wanted to please her and at the same time show my submission. I lay on my back on the bed and had her put her knees on each side of my head as she faced towards my feet. She rose up slightly and I stuck my tongue out, inviting her to lower her ass on it. She used her hands to spread the cheeks of her ass to allow full access to her nether passage and to pull her anus slightly open so the tip of my tongue could penetrate her.

"Yessss," she hissed as my tongue slid into her bottom. She started fingering herself as I fucked her ass with my tongue, now using my hands to spread her cheeks as she rode my face. I was so aroused by the moment, Mistress towering over me, pleasuring herself, while my tongue was repeatedly squeezed by her anal ring as it tightened and relaxed with increasing frequency. I knew she was close.

"Oh fuck ... Katie ... my sweet little whore ... I'm cumming ... fuck ... my ... ass."

Mistress's legs came together, putting my head in a vise as she trembled and shook above me. I had pleased Mistress and all was well with the world.

Minutes went by as Mistress recovered from her orgasm. She rolled lazily off the bed, picked up the rabbit and then pulled a pair of handcuffs out of a bureau drawer.

"It's time to get in the shower," she informed me.

Mistress kicked off her heels and went into the master bathroom, turning on the water in her oversized shower. The bathroom itself was worthy of a five star resort, with creamy off white limestone tiles on the walls and floor, with a large soaking tub, bidet, toilet and double sink as well as the commodious shower. Mistress had me take my skirt, panties and shoes off and then put my hands behind my back and cuffed them. I felt fully exposed, nude, standing on cold bathroom tiles, and fully at the mercy of Mistress. Mistress tested the water with her hand and then stepped in. She motioned for me to get in the shower. She folded a large wash cloth and placed it on the floor. She took the rabbit and placed it on the floor of the shower and then asked me to kneel on the wash cloth.

"My little slut, do you want to give your body to me?"

"I do Mistress."

"I want to mark you as my pet."

"I don't understand Mistress."

"You will little one. Now close your eyes."

I closed my eyes. I could hear the hot water splashing against Mistress's back and as knelt in front of her. I could feel the steam of the water and could sense Mistress's presence so close to me. Then I felt a warm liquid hitting my pendant and my breasts and then flowing down my body. My hands were cuffed behind me so I was unable to use my hands even if I had wanted to. Mistress was urinating on me. The warm stream was soothing, and the gamey smell was somewhat ameliorated by the running water. I wanted her to mark me as hers.

As the stream abated Mistress told me to open my eyes. She was standing in front of me, and at eye level I saw a mixture of water and her urine soaking her pubic hair and dripping off it.

"Taste me," Mistress commanded.

I moved off the wash cloth forward and shimmied forward and knelt between her legs. I sucked the liquid off her pussy, tasting a diluted salty metallic liquid. She ran her fingers though my hair as I worshipped her urine soaked cunt. I sensed the boundaries of my submission were limitless. I loved the taste of Mistress and thanked her for offering me this treat.

"You've done well slut. Now for your reward."

She picked up the rabbit and turned it on.

"Stand."

I struggled to my feet with my hands cuffed behind my back. She inserted the rabbit inside me. She had advanced the settings to maximize the vibration and rotation of this nefarious plastic animal. I thought I was going to lose my mind.

"Oh shit ... Mistress ... oh no ... oh no ... " The many days of denial had put my body on a hair trigger. I was about to cum and Mistress had not given me permission.

She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips to my ear. The water was now beating down on both of us as the rabbit was making me delirious with pleasure. "Cum little one," she murmured into my ear.

I exploded, spraying liquid on Mistress and on the floor. I had my eyes closed and was seeing stars on my eyelids and heard the roar of the ocean in my ears. The rabbit continued its three pronged assault as a seemingly endless procession of orgasms ravaged my body. Gasping for breath, I slumped forward with the plastic invader still buried deep inside me, into Mistress's waiting arms. She gently lowered me until I was on my knees again and then pulled out the rabbit. She stepped aside so the spray of the shower could hit my face and cascade down my body.

Mistress knelt on the floor so we could kiss. I put all of my love for her into the kiss as she parried her tongue with mine. She pulled away, our hair wet and clinging to our faces, put her hands on each side of my face, and said, "I love you Katie."

She marked my body as hers and captured my heart.

Chapter Seven

I spent that night with Mistress. We made love in her bed until we fell asleep exhausted. The morning light streamed into her bedroom window and woke me from a deep slumber. Mistress was gone. She returned a few minutes later with two cups of piping hot coffee.

"Time to get ready for work," she informed me.

She pointed to her closet. One of the outfits and matching shoes we had purchased at Brigitte's shop was in it. Mistress had thought of everything. We sipped our coffee and discussed Stacie Johnstone. We showered and dressed and rolled into her office building around ten.

Mistress went to her office and I went to Stacie Johnstone's office. Stacie had her back to the door when I walked in.

"Hey Stacie."

She swiveled her desk chair around. She swept soft dark curls hair away from her forehead. She had a broad smile that accentuated the deep dimples on her face. Cute.

"Hi Katie. What's up?"

I leaned around to the front of her door and slid a tab on her name plate to show a red "do not disturb" sign. I shut her door.

"You know what's up."

"Yeah, I do."

"I'm here to pay up."

She leered at me and then fixed her stare on my chest. "Sounds good. I've been doing some thinking."

This wasn't going to be good.

"It occurred to me that you and Demi are lovers. What else would explain an evening rendezvous at her house. We've already finalized the construction contract so you aren't working on a current project together so the line about documents to deliver was just horse shit. Am I right?"

I gave her an astonished look and threw up my hands. "Stacie, you've got me. What do you want?"

"Any time I want you, you need to come running."

"And if I don't?"

"I don't think the management committee would be too keen on one of the firm's partners having sex with a client."

"That sounds like a threat."

"Take it any way you want," she said as she shrugged her shoulders. Then her eyes brightened. "Show me your tits and get on your knees slut." Stacie stood up and dropped her skirt and her panties to the floor. I saw her cleanly shaven sex, already shiny and slippery with the evidence of her arousal.

I turned her desk chair to the side and pushed her back into it. I unbuttoned my blouse and took off my blouse and bra. I lowered my head into her crotch, smelling her womanhood and tasting her essence.

"Oh fuck Katie ... yes ... you are a slut."

I started feverishly licking her pussy and her clit, pumping two fingers into the soft wet folds of her cunt. My hands wandered up to her blouse, forcing them inside her blouse and under the cups of her bra, feeling the velvety smooth skin of her breasts. She wasn't going to last long. She leaned forward and used her hands to fondle my dangling tits as I worked her pussy.

"Oh God, oh God, Katie ..."

The door opened and closed. It was Mistress.

Stacie looked to the door. "Oh shit. Ms. Giannopoulos."

"That's right Stacie. It looks like you're working on non-firm business during firm hours."

I resumed licking her cunt. "Oh Godddd," she cried as her body stiffened.

"Stop Katie," Mistress commanded. I pulled back and sat on my haunches. Stacie pussy was puffy, red, and weeping, ready to release its flood of juices.

Mistress held her phone in front of her. She focused on Stacie's face and pressed the record button. "Stacie, you released my personal information to Katie, didn't you?"

"Ummm ...yes, yes. I'm sorry."

"And you coerced Katie into licking your pussy and allowing you to fondle her tits in exchange for violating a firm confidence, right?"

"Uhhh, Katie offered and I accepted."

She stopped the recording and put the phone down.

"Do you want her to finish?"

"Fuck ... fuck yes."

"Say please."

"Please."

"Now we both have something on the other, don't we?"

"Yes ... we do ... please ... let her finish."

"Stacie, you're going to be my whore too, aren't you?"

"Uhhh, no. I don't think so."

"Katie, we're done here." I started to get up, gathering my blouse and bra.

"No, no. Don't go. Can't we talk about this?" Stacie was frantic.

"Nope, either you're my whore or we walk."

Her shoulders slumped, defeated. "OK, ok, I'll be your whore."

"Fine, Katie, you know what to do."

I got back on my knees, licking her pussy with abandon, using broad strokes with my tongue, starting at her anus and skimming across her slickened pussy lips and then across her swollen clit. After a few minutes she was ready. Her leg muscles tightened and she arched her back. I wet a finger and shoved it up her ass as I latched onto her clit.

"Oh FUCK!" she cried, as her cum flowed out of her pussy. I choked a bit as I tried to suck all of her cum into my eager mouth. I pulled off and let some of her cum drip down onto my face and tits.

Between ragged breaths Stacie said, "Shit, Katie. That was the best pussy licking I've ever had."

I used my forearm to wipe her cum off my lips. "I've done better."

I put on my bra and blouse and left with Mistress. We went back to her office. I shut the door and sat in a guest chair. We burst out laughing.

"Did you see Stacie's face when I walked in?"

"I did. It was priceless."

"Looks like the plan worked to a 'T'," noted Mistress.

"That it did. I wonder what you have planned for Stacie."

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

I did, but I was sure she wasn't going to tell me. That's for the next tale.

12