Katie's Visitors

Story Info
Katie has two visitors for the afternoon.
2.3k words
3.99
87.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my Katie's story about a couple of visitors she recently had.

Two Visitors

It was early afternoon when I got a call from a pregnant girlfriend. She's in her 8th month and very, very large. I could tell from her voice that she was upset and needed to talk. I invited her over forgetting that I had invited a male friend over also.

She arrived and I offered her some ice tea. As I fixed our glasses she stayed in the living room. We chatted about the hot weather and how uncomfortable it made her. I told her how I remembered how uncomfortable I was when I was pregnant. I told her how my legs and back hurt all the time.

She said she was having the same problems and she was worried about getting stretch marks. I moved over to the couch with her and started rubbing her lower legs; she leaned back and told me how god that felt. As I massaged her legs she confided in me that her husband hadn't touched her sexually in a long time. She said he was afraid of hurting her or the baby. She told me she thought it was because she wasn't attractive anymore.

I told her how beautiful she was now. She started crying and said she didn't think her husband looked at her that way anymore. I told her she knew better than that and I kissed her on the cheek. She said she didn't feel sexy the way she looked. I told her a pregnant woman was very sexy and most men loved to look at a pregnant woman.

I think I reassured her as my fingers crept up her legs to her inner thighs. She looked at me and I told her to lay back and relax. I lifted her blouse exposing her big belly. I reached for a bottle of oil and applied some to my hands to warm it before applying it to her swollen belly. She jumped as I spread the oil, I told her this would help with stretch marks. I could see her relaxing as I massaged her swollen belly.

Her legs opened slightly as I massaged her. I could tell how horny she was and I was determined to remedy her needs. Applying more oil to my hands I started working on her inner thighs. She opened her legs more allowing me to see the hair poking out from her panties. I could also see a wet spot forming in her panties.

It was obvious she was getting excited and I wanted to see how far I could take her. I ash how long it had been since her husband and she had made love. Blushing she said almost 4 months. I said you poor girl as my finger brushed over her wet panties. I kissed her bells as I grabbed the waistband of her panties. Slowly I pulled her panties down and she lifted her hips to help me.

With her panties off I could see the moisture forming on her full bush. I told her she had a lovely pussy as I ran my fingers through her wet hairs. She didn't answer she just closed her eyes and spread her legs even more. Taking this movement as an invitation I dipped a finger between the thick hairs until I slipped between her lips. I could feel the stored up heat in her pussy.

As I fingered her wet pussy she moaned and squeezed my fingers. Finding her hard clit I concentrated my rubbing to it. She raised her hips to meet my fingers as I thrust into her pregnant pussy. It only took a few seconds before her much needed orgasm overtook her body. She cried out as I fingered her pussy harder. Her belly rose and fell with her orgasm. I gave her a few minutes to come down from her high before kissing her. She told me how wonderful she felt and how much she needed that.

After resting a bit she needed to go to the bathroom and cleanup a little. I helped her off the couch and followed her to the bathroom. As she set on the commode I wet a washcloth to help clean her wet pussy. I leaned down to wash her pussy and she hesitated to open her legs. I said it's a little late for modesty isn't it so her legs slowly opened.

As I applied the wet cloth to her damp pussy she relaxed a little allowing me to clean her. Her blouse had gotten a little wet so I slipped it off over her head. Now there was this beautiful pregnant woman wearing only her bra sitting on my commode. She wasn't the only one with a wet pussy.

After cleaning her I helped her stand and noticed her legs were a little shaky. I ask if she wanted to lay down for a while and she said she would. I walked with her into my bedroom where we both set down. I rubbed her legs to her feel more at ease. I told her to lay on her belly so I could rub her back. As I massaged her back I unclasp her bra exposing her milk filled breast. I reached under and cupped her full breast feeling wet nipples.

She seemed to like my squeezing of her milk laden breast. I had her roll over and I kissed her nipples tasting her milk. I slipped my finger between her legs as I continued sucking milk from her breast. Her hand moved between my legs to find my wet pussy. She pulled my dress out of the way and slipped a finger under my panties. I moaned in her breast as I felt her finger slip between my pussy lips.

Sitting up I pulled off my dress and wet panties. As I removed my bra she cupped my breast in her hands. Leaning up we shared a deep kiss as we both fingered each others wet pussies. We both jumped when we heard a voice in the door. My friend tried to cover herself as he walked closer to us.

I told him hi and introduced the two. She was still trying to cover herself when I told her he was a very good friend. He stuck out his hand and she extended hers. As they shook hands I told him I was glad to see him and he replied how good it was to see both of us.

Looking at his pants I could see how happy he was. I patted the bed for him to join us and he did. I started rubbing his leg getting close to the big bulge in his pants. He asks what we had been up to and I told him Mary wasn't feeling very sexy since her pregnancy so I was trying to help her.

Paul said there wasn't anything sexier than a pregnant woman especially one with such a big belly. He then put his hand on her swollen belly and began rubbing her. She said her husband didn't feel that way and started to cry a little. He leaned over, kissed her and told her he would love to show her how a man should treat a pregnant lady. With that she seemed to relax as Paul and I kissed her milk filed breast.

I whispered to her that Paul had a very big cock and she was going to love it. She blushed and said she couldn't cheat on her husband. I said don't think of it as cheating; think of satisfying a need he isn't. I had him stand and I slipped down his pants and underpants exposing his hard cock. She gasps when she saw the size of his cock and said it was almost twice that of her husbands.

He took her hand and placed it on his large member. Mary couldn't close her fingers all the way around it; she slowly started stroking his cock. I could see Paul's cock start to drip precum as Mary worked her hands up and down its long shaft. Paul reached for her wet bush and slipped a finger into her wet fir as I sucked her dark nipple. Mary pushed against his fingers causing him to probe her cunt deeper. I ask Mary if she was ready and she said she wanted Paul now.

Paul lay on his side between her legs and I guided his cock to her pussy. I rubbed his swollen head over her thick fir as Paul pushed in. As Paul's cock penetrated her lips she took a deep breath. I watched his cock disappear into her pregnant body. Paul gave one last push and his cum filled balls pressed against her ass cheeks.

Mary was breathing hard as Paul started fucking her very slowly. As her pussy stretched to accept his cock I rubbed her hard clit. Mary cried out how good his cock felt in her pussy. As I rubbed her clit I knew she wouldn't last long. Mary was one horny bitch and needed a hard cock every day. Paul squeezed milk from her breast as he fucked her faster and harder. Paul's strokes became longer and harder and I knew he was about to fill her pregnant pussy with hot creamy cum.

Paul gave one last hard thrust then held his cock deep inside her cunt. I watched as he pumped shot after of shot deep in her. I pinched her clit sending her over the edge. Mary cried out and squirted all over his cock and balls. I moved down and licked at their combined juices. As Paul's cock slowly softens and slips from her pussy I lap at his cum as it drips out and runs down her ass cheeks.

Paul moves up and Mary licks his cum and her pussy juices from his limp member. And balls. My tongue catches their juices as it runs over her tight ass hole. I toy with her hole as she finishes cleaning his cock. We rest a few minutes before Mary says she needs to use the bathroom again. We both help her up and I follow her into the bathroom.

As Mary sits on the commode I hear a trickle of pee hitting the water. I turn to watch and gently move her legs apart. She opens her legs wide and I see a small trickle of pee hitting the water. I place my hand between her legs and her pee covers my fingers. Mary slides forward on the commode allowing my fingers to receive more of her pee. I slip my pee covered fingers further down until I find her tight asshole.

I start to slip my finger into her hole when she grabs my wrist to stop me. I lean over, kiss her on the forehead and tell her to relax as I slip my finger into her tight rosebud. As I begin to probe deeper I feel Paul behind me. I feel something on my rosebud and I know it's not his finger.

He tells Mary to reach behind me and spread my ass cheeks. As she spreads my ass I feel the cool air on my tight hole. Soon his hard cockhead is pressing against me prying my hole open. I press my face into her swollen belly as his cockhead fills my ass. I slip my finger deeper into her ass just as Paul drives his cock all the way into my ass.

As Paul fucks my ass harder my tits rub against Mary's legs. I feel my nipples harden against her smooth legs as Paul increases his pace. Just when I think Paul is about to com in my ass he pulls out. He stands next to Mars and roughly grabs her by the hair forcing his cock into her mouth. Mar tries to move away but he holds her tighter. With his cock firmly in her mouth he fucks her.

Mary gags as he rams his dirty cock further into her throat. I grab his balls and squeeze them very hard, just the way he likes. He starts calling her names and tells her to suck his shitty cock. Paul tells me to turn around and bend over. As I do he tells Mary t finger my open hole, she resists at first but he pulls on her hair and I feel her fingers in my ass.

As Mary fingers my ass I feel my pussy dripping juices. I rub my nipples as she fingers my open hole. Paul watches her fingers in me and drives his cock down her throat. I can tell he is about to fill her mouth with his creamy cum. Paul groans and fires his first shot of cum deep in her throat causing her to choke. She backs away from his cock just as he unloads another jet of cum on her face.

Paul wraps his hand around his cock and strokes until he covers her face again. I turn around to see cum running down her cheeks. I lean over to lick the cum as it runs down her face. Paul bends down to and licks the other side of her face. Paul and I continue cleaning her face of all his cum.

I ask Mary how she feels now but the glow on her face tells all. I tell them I need a shower as ask if anyone wants to join me. Paul agrees but Mary says she needs to get home. Paul steps in the shower and I help Mary dress. As she leaves she asks if Paul will be back tomorrow. I tell her I'm not sure but if she wants him to I'm sure he will. I kiss he as she leaves then I join Paul in the shower.