Katie's Weekend in Hamburg Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men that had ravished the young Asian woman now brought a three-feet high red leather massage table onto the stage, and placed it front of the bound woman. Mistress Verona pulled on the leash chain until the husband crawled onto the table and lay down on it, his naked butt pointing at the ceiling. His wrists and ankles were secured onto the legs of the table.

From her position a few feet below the stage, Katie noticed that there was a circular hole in the middle of the massage table, through which the man's imprisoned genitals dangled, visible and accessible to all. Verona pulled up a steel ring, just under the husbands cock and balls, and tightly fastened her leash to the ring, stretching his balls to bursting point. He groaned as she pulled the chain tight, wondering what would be done to him next.

"It is time that this wretch of a husband should be allowed to empty his balls too. After all, he too performed for us and is in need of orgasm, just like his lovely wife." Applause followed Verona's remarks and she took a small bow.

Katie's brow furled and she nudged Bettina as if to ask what was going to happen next. Bettina shrugged her shoulders as her gaze never left the scene being played out before her.

"Perhaps," Verona continued, "many of our audience have never seen a man cum without an erection. Tonight I shall enlighten all of you on how that is done."

Verona nodded to the two Nubian women and they took up position next to the young man.

Spreading his butt-cheeks apart, one girl placed a dab of lubricant on the husbands' tight anus and the other girl lubricated a butt plug type of instrument.

"This device is called a Mangasm. It is inspired by the horse racing industry, who need a way of extracting a horse's sperm. The Mangasm however, is specifically designed to milk a man's sperm. This even works while he is wearing a chastity device, so the man will produce sperm without him experiencing an orgasm." explained the Dominatrix.

"First," she continued as she moved behind the prone husband, "the milk maid locates the prostate gland in the man's rectum." She inserted her finger past the young husbands' lubricated sphincter and he squirmed in discomfort, his restraints not allowing him to move far away from her probing digit.

"Feel upwards inside him until you make contact with the gland and begin to massage it slowly with the tip of your finger." As Verona massaged the husband's prostate, a slave girl moved under the massage table and attached a clear plastic tube to his chastity device, holding a small medicine cup at the other end. The TV screens zoomed in on his confined genitals to show a large drop of thick clear precum begin to form at the husband's urethra. Verona's finger massage caused a slow, but steady stream of precum to flow from his cock down the plastic tube into the medicine cup.

"Now his prostate is sufficiently aroused, we insert the Mangasm" continued Mistress Verona. The husband sighed as her finger slipped out of his anus, but his with disappointment lasted only for a few seconds as she then brought the tip of the butt plug to his well-lubricated sphincter. The Dominatrix slowly inserted the device into the husband's upturned arse, until it was fully sheathed in his rectum.

Mistress Verona began to slide the plug in and out of the man's butt, slowly and methodically stimulating and milking the poor husband's prostate gland. After a few minutes, the clear precum steadily flowing from the husband's urethra started to be laced with white stripes of semen. The fascinated audience paid total attention on the TV screens which were all now showing either the penetration of the man's anus or the flow of fluids from the end of his cock. Soon the flow turned completely white as the husbands' thick cum gradually flowed out of his urethra and into the medicine cup. Verona explained to her audience that the young husband was not experiencing any pain, but instead felt a pleasant fullness in the area of his prostate, as well as the enjoyable sensation of a thick steady flow of his cum exiting from his penis.

The medicine cup began to fill with the young man's cum as Verona continued to milk the thick semen from his confined balls.

Katie was awestruck as she watched the scene being played out just a few yards away. She felt she could smell the various juices that had been produced so far. Turning to her side, she saw that Bettina was moaning as she lay back in her chair, while the woman from the table next to her had leaned over and slipped her hand under her friend's skirt to rub her clit.

Tonight has been just too arousing, and I am just too horny to go home without an orgasm of my own, thought Katie. Plus, she reasoned, if everyone else is getting off, I may as well do the same.

While she considered whether she should go ahead and masturbate herself right there in the club, Katie was startled by the sudden presence of Torsten appearing at her side.

"You look hot and bothered...would you like me to give you relief, Dear Katie?" Torsten offered in a kind and concerned voice, his handsome face staring down at her.

What the hell, thought Katie. If some gorgeous man is willing me to get me off when I am this horny, then who am I to say no? "Yes....yes please, Torsten" she stammered.

Torsten smiled at her and pulled up a chair to sit next to her. Placing his strong hands on her knees, he spread them apart, and slowly brought his hands up her thighs, pushing the hemline of her dress up as he did so, until her white cotton thong panties were exposed for all to see.

"You are very wet, Katie", remarked Torsten, gazing at the damp patch which had formed at the entrance between her legs.

"Please touch me there" begged Katie.

Torsten simply smiled at her and with one hand pulled her panties to one side, exposing her slit and the hairy brown mound above it. He placed his other hand over the whole area of her pubic region and started to grind it in a circular motion, applying a slight indirect pressure on her still-hidden clit. Katie began to grind back towards his hand, encouraging him to continue, while seeking relief from her horny situation.

Placing his middle finger between her folds of flesh, Torsten changed his technique to an up-and-down motion, the palm of his hand now stimulating her clitoris, which started to protrude from its covering, as if to receive more direct attention.

Katie moaned with pleasure at his ministrations, thrusting back towards the pressure of his hand.

When he judged the time to be right, Torsten hooked his middle finger upwards, finding her vaginal opening and penetrating it, her muscles tightening on him as he entered.

"Oh god, yes" cried Katie, encouraging him to probe his finger deeper into her cunt, hoping he would locate her G-spot soon and bring her the relief she so desperately sought.

As if reading her mind, Torsten inserted a second finger into her well-lubricated pussy and hooked them back until he felt the spongy mass of tissue under her pubic bone. His two fingers now started a circular massage of her nerve endings, while his thumb started to rub against her now totally exposed clitoris.

"Christ, that's it....keep doing it like that" encouraged Katie, bucking her hips against the tall German's hand.

While Torsten brought Katie steadily closer to climax, the English woman's eyes were riveted on the continuing milking of the bound man on stage. She watched the medicine cup hanging from his chastity device, filling with his thick white cum, and was astonished at the continual flow under the masterful massage of Mistress Verona.

The young man began uttering whimpering groans as he felt the very last of his seed being extracted from his balls. Finally, the medicine cup was filled to overflowing and Verona stopped moving the device in his arse, and withdrew it with a loud popping sound. The husband sighed with relief and some remorse as the device was removed. His head hung down, his balls utterly drained.

Verona carefully removed the cum filled medicine cup from the chastity device and held it in her hand. The two black men first removed the husband from his restraints and picked him up from the massage table, dragging him along the floor to their Mistress, who studied him intently. "Lie him down" she commanded, and the Nubians proceeded to lay him down at her feet, facing upwards.

"Now bring me his darling wife" Verona instructed the men.

Katie had been so fascinated by the prostate massage demonstration that she had almost forgotten about the man's wife, who had been forced to witness the utterly perverted scene of her own husband being chastised, humiliated and then milked by a Dominatrix.

The two Nubians unshackled the young girl and carried her to Mistress Verona, forcing her to squat over her prone husband, her pussy placed strategically over his face. This position also meant she was crouching next to the towering Dominatrix, her face level with the tops of Verona's thigh-high leather boots.

Mistress Verona commanded the husband to lick his wife to one more climax, and the TV screens zoomed in on his tongue entering her pussy as she squatted over him, her face pointing towards his feet.

As Torsten continued to stimulate her G-spot and clit, Katie watched the man's tongue penetrate his wife's well-used cunt, as he sought to bring her to one last orgasm. As the young wife grated her hips on her husband's face, Katie noticed a trickle of semen - which had apparently not been cleaned up the first time round - pour out of her anus and fall into the man's throat. Katie could not believe the level of filth she was witnessing. It both shocked her and made her immensely horny. She knew that she was close to her own orgasm, but it seemed that Torsten was pacing himself, that he knew exactly how to control her body and her orgasm. He seemed to bring her close to the edge, and then change his rhythm at the last moment, ruining her momentum. Once she was calmed down, he would walk her up the hill of arousal again before denying her what she sought so desperately. She wondered how much longer he was going to make her wait before he finally sent her over the edge.

Back on the stage, Mistress Verona looked down at the now fully aroused female slave being pleasured by her husband's tongue, and smiled down at her, as if to compliment her on her performance this evening. The Dominatrix still held the medicine cup full of the husband's mechanically extracted semen. The young woman stared longingly up at the cup, and Verona told her "You must ask for it, my pet".

"Please may I drink the sperm of my husband, Mistress Verona" begged the pretty wife, her eyes pleading to be allowed to perform one final act of degradation.

The Mistress carefully handed the woman the cup, nearly overflowing with her husband's cum. The young submissive woman took the cup from her Mistress and raised it to her lips.

"Drink," she commanded the girl. The TV again zoomed in on her face as she obediently opened her mouth and slowly poured her husband's thick cum into her mouth. Turning to the camera, and the audience gasped once more as they saw the TV screen zoom in on the wife's open mouth, which was three quarter's full of thick white cum.

"And swallow."

The wanton young wife swallowed all of the cum in her mouth with one gulp, as her husband continued to lick her pussy and suck on her clitoris from below. Verona told the young woman to turn her head for the camera and lick the inside of the medicine cup to clean all of the sticky mess up.

When she had done so and Mistress Verona was satisfied that all her husband's sperm was safely home in his wife's belly, she commanded the two male Nubian slaves back for one last servicing, their cocks now fully recovered from their earlier exertions.

"This poor wretch can't seem to get his wife off no matter how hard he tries" the Dominatrix explained to the two black studs. "You may do with her as you wish, but after such a fine performance, the slut deserves one more orgasm, so ensure she gets it".

One of the men got down on his knees behind the young wife and he manoeuvred her from her squatting stance to a kneeling posture, with her knees now on the floor, her pussy still grinding away on her husband's face. The man pressed down on the small of her back so that she shifted her face down towards her husband's prick, which was still encased in his chastity device. This had the effect of lining up the woman's arse-hole with the Nubian's long prick, and he easily slipped the blunt head of his cock into her now loose dark opening. Holding onto her shoulders for leverage, the male servant stabbed his thick shaft into the depths of her rectum, entering fully with one thrust. The woman cried out, her husband's tongue still working away on her clit and pussy, an over-sized black cock buried deep in her over-used bowels. As the man started pushing his cock in and out of the pretty young wife, his oiled black balls slid over the husband's face, from his forehead to his nose, as the husband continued his own efforts on her front entrance.

Once the man in her rear had set up a smooth fucking motion, the other Nubian male kneeled down in front of the young wife and gently moved the strands of hair that were glued by sweat to her face, offering his large jet-black cock to her mouth. She gently kissed the cock-head, running her tongue around the underside of his circumcised helmet, and then poking her tongue into his piss-hole, making eye contact with the man as she did so. The Nubian slave smiled warmly at her, and she smiled back with her eyes, since her mouth was full with the glans of his giant prick. Aware of his large size and mindful not to hurt the woman, he was careful not to thrust too hard or send too much of his large shaft into her mouth at any one time. Appreciative of his gentleness, the pretty young Asian rewarded him for his patience by taking as much of his length as possible, only being thwarted when the tip of his glans made contact with her tonsils, and her gag reflex kicked in. Choking, she removed his cock from her mouth, but as soon as she recovered, she tried again to take him as far as possible. It seemed to the watching Katie that the young woman was determined to take the full length of the Nubian's meat, even if it meant accepting him into her throat for the last few inches

At her other end, the black man was now fucking the young woman's arse with total abandon, each stroke sending his full length into her dark depths. On one particularly energetic out-thrust, his cock fell out, and the TV camera captured the enormous gape of the woman's arse-hole as he exited. An idea seemed to cross the mind of the Nubian arse-fucker, and he looked up at Mistress Verona for her approval. She nodded with a broad smile, apparently proud of her slave's inventiveness. The black stud moved the woman a little further down her husband's prone body so that the husband's mouth was free. Using his fingers to close the husband's nostrils, forcing him to open his mouth to breathe, the black man placed his cock-head against the poor man's lips. The husband obediently moved his head up to kiss the cock, despite the fact that it had been probing the very deepest part of his wife's bowels just a moment earlier.

After the submissive husband had thoroughly kissed and licked the filthy end of the black cock, the Nubian pulled back from the husband's face and entered his wife's arse-hole again, but after only one thrust, he withdrew and offered his cock again to the husband, who greedily swallowed as much of the black cock-head as the position allowed. They continued like this for several minutes, the Nubian slave alternating between the wife's arse-hole and husband's mouth with each motion.

This is so nasty, thought Katie, as Torsten brought her so close to orgasm once again, but stopping just as she was on the brink. Now desperate for release, she pleaded with him to finally let her cum. "Soon, my Liebling. Soon, I promise" he reassured her. "I wrote the script to this performance, and I will bring you off at the same time as our female slave reaches her last climax." Katie felt an emotional relief that she would eventually find a physical relief, and decided to focus on the action on the stage and on the TV screens and let Torsten continue his wonderful work between her outstretched legs. As she watched the young woman servicing one cock with her mouth while she was being fucked in the arse, with her husband cleaning the anal intruder between each thrust, she felt Torsten rub one of his fingers over her own rosebud. The finger seemed to be pre-lubricated, as it easily slipped inside her arse, and soon she felt it rubbing through her thin membrane against the two fingers working on her G-spot, while his thumb stimulated her clit. She leaned back fully in her chair and hoped that this time she – and the woman on stage – would be allowed to cum very soon.

The Nubian arse-fucker eventually grew tired of the wifes-arse-to-husbands-mouth game, and returned to the simple task of savagely sodomizing the young woman, allowing the husband to resume tonguing her clit. The Nubian who was being orally pleasured was starting to lose control, as the wife was now able to take his length without gagging; only a few inches of his cock staying outside her head on each thrust.

As the foursome on stage picked up speed, Mistress Verona unzipped the front of her leather costume and exposed her own pussy to the writhing mass below her. She leaned back, pointing her pelvis at the group. Katie wondered what was going on, especially when Verona nodded once more at the two Nubians.

The man fucking the Asian wife's mouth gripped her ears with his strong hands and - without any sense of gentleness at all - thrust his great prick all the way into her throat, his balls tight against her lips. The close-up on the TV screens showed his face in the ecstatic grimace of a mighty orgasm, and the audience knew that he was ejaculating deep in the woman's throat, completely bypassing her mouth.

The Nubian who was fucking the woman's arse saw this as a cue to pick up both the speed and depth of his butt-fucking, and soon he too was ejaculating his thick cream deep in the woman's bowels, shouting out in triumph as he did so.

Now that the two Nubians had cum, Katie found out why Mistress Verona had unzipped her costume, as the Dominatrix leaned even further back, spreading her pussy lips wide apart, and sending a golden arc of urine all over the young wife and her husband, soaking them in her piss. The psychological shock of being used as a human toilet was enough to send the Asian woman into her final orgasm of the evening, and her body shook with pent-up ecstasy, her arse-hole gripping the cock still writhing inside her rear entrance, her lips clamped around the prick lodged deep in her throat, and her spasming pussy soaking her husband's face once more with its juice.

The wanton degeneracy of this final act, and the masterful stimulation from Torsten, who this time did not stop playing with her most sensitive parts, was enough to send Katie over the edge, and she closed her eyes and focused on the intense orgasm radiating from her pussy to her clitoris to her womb and back. Crying out, she felt the gush of her juices soaking the hand of Torsten. Such was the strength of the English girl's orgasm; his fingers were forced out of her pussy and arse as she writhed on her chair with total abandon.

After a few moments, Katie slowly came back to her senses. Opening her eyes, she saw that Torsten was now nowhere to be seen, but she noticed that he had helpfully rearranged her panties and dress so that she was decent once more. Well, as decent as anyone who had just been brought to a powerful orgasm while watching a live sex show could be, she laughed to herself.