Katja Pt. 04

Story Info
Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. Part 4.
21.9k words
4.81
10.8k
15
0

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and a humanoid cat-girl that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters having sexual relations are above the age of 18. Or whatever the legal age is on whatever planet they came from. All the character names, places are made up and not real.

Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. This is Part 4 of a love story and more of a human male and humanoid cat-girl from another planet.

Also, for convenience and to keep the story moving, everything has been converted to English such as language, measurements and names, etc. etc.

As are most of the stories I've written and will write, if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else. I stopped this part of the story at a place that seemed right when I was splitting it up. As soon as I get the next part cleaned up, I'll post that and so on and so forth.

I still consider myself an amateur writer, so please take that into consideration when you read it. I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy.

If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Thanks to those that emailed me comments and suggestions. Some suggested taking an English class. I'm 60 years old and retired, so that ain't happening. But it was a good idea.

*****

Having pretty much worn each other out, they separated and held each other as they laid next to each other. They decided they needed to clean up, so they headed to the bathroom. Katja went first, then Erik. As she watched him get in she saw his back and winced. There were eight diagonal claw marks on him where she had dug into his back. Some were still bleeding as was his shoulder. Once he was done and got out, she told him to come over so she could put something on them.

She wiped them off and she teared up as her mate winced when she wiped the blood off, then she daubed some of the healing salve on them making him wince once more. Once she treated them, she turned him around and hugged him, "I'm so sorr...

Erik touched a finger to her lips and shook his head, "I told you, it's all right my love. No apologizing for something you can't control." He kissed her, "Besides, the stuff you put on me heals it up in a couple of days."

Her eyes were a little shiny with tears, but she nodded, and said "Okay."

He grasped her hand, "Come on, let's get dressed, slightly. I'm hungry and thirsty, so let's raid the fridge again."

The house was quiet as they went into the kitchen, Erik made himself half a sandwich and Katja had some of the leftover chicken from dinner. They talked and joked quietly and when finished went back to bed. They kissed each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Part 4

The rest of the week went by normally and then on Thursday, Erik took the girls to work and hung around the garage until it was time for his meeting. He walked up to Katja's uncle's door and pressed the intercom to announce himself. The door slid open and he walked in to see him coming up to him quickly. He smiled and said, "Erik, it's so good to see you, come in and let's talk."

They walked in to his office and he told his steward to bring them some tea. Once they had the tea, they talked about trivial things for a bit, then he said, "Erik, that was a very good report, just the thing that will help us make some decisions."

Then he grinned, "Besides what you're going to be teaching, maybe I should also have you teach some of the people report writing. Where did you learn how to do that so well?"

Erik grinned back, "In our Navy sir, we used to have to do reports on the different work we did and other things. My first reports were so bad they should have been used for rags. But, one of our supervisors beat into me on how to do it."

"I'm sure you know Neko?" he asked.

The Commander winced like everyone else who he mentioned him to. "Yes, I know him very well. We've been in the same crew for a very long time."

Erik grinned, "Well imagine him as human, and even worse. He beat it into me."

The Commander grinned and said, "Yes, I know the feeling, Neko "helped" me along the way when I was a junior officer."

They talked some more about the report and how they handled some of the situations and problems.

Then Erik said, "Sir, most of the things we came across have been minor and weren't really problems. We only thought they were going to be because, we didn't know the answers. But some of the others, I'm just not sure of the answers to yet. I know we've talked about some of them and you said that it's being worked on. But it seems to me the problem, and we've had this conversation before to, is the bureaucracy. Until we can get some straight forward answers, we'll never know how to handle them or if we even can."

He took a sip of tea, "For example, Katja and myself are mated and everyone here recognizes this. However, outside the ship, in accordance with our local human laws, we're not, because we don't any paperwork and other things that are required by human laws. Granted it shouldn't be hard to do that, you get the right paperwork, fill it out, then the person that marries us sign's it and were married, legally. And to add even more to it, let's say I was to marry someone who's not from this country, if we marry she would be able to apply for citizenship automatically. Now does that apply to Katja? She may be from farther away, but I don't see it not being the same. It's all bureaucracy."

The Commander sighed, "Erik I agree with you, all of it. Home-world is almost as bad as here. Like you said, the majority of the answers are simple. But, then on the other hand, they're not. I personally don't have the answers, that's being handled by our bureaucrats."

Erik nodded, "Yes sir, trust me, I understand that. I don't like it either, but then, I don't know anyone who does. Except other bureaucrats of course."

The Commander laughed, "I guess will just have to wait a bit and see what happens. If everything ran simply, the entire universe would implode.'

"So," He continued, "This idea you have about the cleansing units is very interesting. I like it, so I ran it up to the powers that be. You really think it would work?"

Erik nodded, "Yes sir I do. With the mods we came up with, it works perfectly. I think humans would like being able to cleanup in 3 minutes. Granted, they'd still want the showers and baths, that's a cultural thing. Humans like water, it can be very relaxing. But I do think they would like the ability for both, as long as the cost wasn't prohibited."

The Commander nodded and the steward told him lunch was ready, so they went to the dining area. They talked as they ate, he told Erik that everything was set up for the classes to start next week. Then he said, "I have a list I'll give you of the things we would like covered and you can add anything you'd like. The classes for the repair crews, I'll leave up to you. You've seen them and how they work. Which reminds me, another thank you is due you for the other day. Someone could have gotten killed if you hadn't stepped in."

Erik shrugged, "Sir, I saw something and acted. I knew someone who almost got killed like that. As I told the crew and showed them how to check afterwards, sometimes things happen unless you know about it."

The Commander smiled, "Well you have the commands thanks, the Captain is looking to see what medal he's going to issue you for it."

Erik's eyes went wide, "Sir, that's not necessary. I only did it because I was there, and didn't want to see someone get hurt."

He smiled at Erik, "Well, that might be the case, but the Captain thinks different, Lieutenant."

Erik nodded, "Yes sir, I understand." He sighed.

The Commander grinned, "I'd be careful Lieutenant, you know, he could change his mind and just promote you instead."

They finished lunch and over another cup of tea her uncle said, "Unless something happens, the classes will start on next Wednesday. After we finish here, I'll show you your office and the classroom. You can start on Monday to get yourself setup, as long as that's enough time. Then once we get through a couple of classes, you can start on the repair crews. I'll assume you'll hold them in the garage."

Erik nodded, "Yes sir, that would be easiest. How many of the other classes per week?

"We planned on one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The first week, it'll just be the one day, sort of a test just to see how it goes. Then afterwards, two days per week, say Tuesday and Thursday for now. We'll relook at it in a few weeks to see if we need to modify it any."

Erik nodded, "That sounds fine to me. The other two days I'll be in the garage for now, that way I can see where their lacking and give them hand somewhat if needed." He paused for a moment, then asked, "Sir, just how free of a hand do I have? I'm not looking to step on any toes, as we say here, but I've seen how some things are done that could be improved on."

The commander nodded, "Well, I'd say you had a fairly free hand in teaching and changing some things. Within reason of course."

Erik nodded, "I don't mean to change anything important or how you require anything. I mean... Let me give you an example of the type of thing I'm talking about. I noticed the other day, when Katja assigned some details, she would assign them at muster. We had a system, that when we got the list of things to do, say on Friday, we had a big board with everyone's name on it and we would write on it who was assigned what. That way they knew ahead of time in case they had something else to do, say like doctor's appointment, or something like that.

The Commander smiled and said, "Yes, I do understand now, so yes, I think something like that might work well."

Erik nodded and added, "And I would run it past the correct people before we actually did it."

The Commander nodded, "Very well then, why don't we walk over to your office and the classroom you'll be using."

Erik followed him as they walked along the passageways trying to remember how they went so he wouldn't get lost trying to find it on Monday.

The Commander stopped in front a set of double wide doors and pressed the button, they slid into the walls and they walked in. The classroom didn't really look all that different from others he had been in. He asked him about things he was used to seeing, view screens and the like.

The Commander smiled and said that the classroom was fully equipped. "I think what I'll do is have one of the other instructors meet you in your office on Monday. That way he can walk you through everything."

Erik nodded, "That would be great sir. Thank you."

"Speaking of your office," He continued, "Lets head there next."

He led Erik to the end of the passageway and Erik saw that a cross passage joined this one with numerous doors along one of the walls. He turned to the right and stopped in front of the third door and opened it.

Erik saw that was a typical office space, book cases and file cabinets lined one wall and his desk sat by the other. He saw that it had the normal intercom and com device that Katja's quarters had.

Erik nodded and smiled at him. "Looks good to me sir. Now as long as I don't get lost trying to find them, I'll be all right."

The Commander laughed and said, "Don't worry, Katja can show you, I'm sure you'll have no problems." He stood and went over to close the door and came back and sat on the desk.

"Erik, I just wanted to say, now that were alone, just how much I appreciate all that you've done, and will be doing for us." He smiled. "Most importantly is that you mated my niece, I don't see how she could have picked anyone better, of any species. I have never seen her this happy, ever. I also know what you've done for her and Ariel to make them feel happy and comfortable. Katja and myself have been more like father and daughter than uncle and niece ever since she decided to come with us on this journey."

Erik smiled and said, "Thank you sir, for giving me the chance. I can guarantee that I will do my best. As for Katja, I love her more than anything there is. Anything. And I would do anything possible up to and including moving heaven and earth to make her happy. For some reason, the Goddess has chosen us to be together for something, what I don't know, but I have an idea.

"I've never been happier than I am right now, and that's all because one day a ship from another world set down on this world. This proved to me I was right and somebody else was out there. Then I take a day off, I don't know why, I just did. Then I went to a place to get lunch, and what do I see? A drunken human picking on a young girl, so I stop him and then offer to buy her lunch to prove all humans aren't like that one. I sit down to talk to her and I notice just how beautiful she is. The more I'm talking with her, the more I realize just how beautiful she is and then she smiles at me. That's all, just smiles and looks at me, and I start to fall in love, not even a day had gone by. Then I give her a ride to catch a shuttle bus and she kissed me. That's all it took to fall head over heels in love with her completely, one smile and one kiss. Then the next thing I know, I'm mated. Three days had passed, just three. Then, I find out I'm partially one of your people."

Erik shook his head, "Nobody can tell me the Goddess didn't have a hand in all this. It's too perfect for Her not to be. Sir, you and your people have been nicer to me than most of the human's I know. You have my gratitude and my promise that I will do anything I can to help my mates' people."

Katja's uncle looked at this amazing young man. He knew everything he'd said was true, the Goddess had a plan for him and his niece. He had heard from Katja about the visitation he had and it amazed him. Plus, the people had taken to him so fast, he said something and they listened and learned. That was part of the reason why he offered him the teaching position.

He reached out his hand and placed it on his shoulder. "Erik, I know all you say is true and I thank you for helping us make it easier for the people to fit in. Also, I agree with you, about this all coming about because of the Goddess, even when the one we follow isn't the version you do.

Erik smiled, "Sir, I have always felt that She was the Mother of All, with different names to match the people who follows her. Be it Bast like your people do or Brigit as I call Her. The Goddess is the Goddess and she looks out for those who believe and trust in Her."

He laughed, "The big problem sometimes, is figuring out the what and why. And after the other day, no one can tell me She doesn't exist, not after what I experienced. There has to be a plan and whatever I can do to make it happen, I will, It's as simple as that."

Katja's uncle looked at the clock on the wall, "Well, I guess we better go, I have something else I need to do today." He laughed, "And if I keep you any longer, I'll never hear the end of it from Katja. I'll let you know if I can find out anything about the things we talked about." They had reached the main passageway, "This is where I leave you, and you can go to your mate, I'm sure she misses you." He grinned. "Also, I'll let you know when the captain plans on awarding you whatever decoration he decides on."

Erik looked skyward and sighed. Her uncle laughed, "No rolling of the eyes lieutenant, or I'll make sure he not only awards you, I will suggest he also promote you. So be warned."

Erik grinned, "Yes sir, Commander Sir." "Uh, I don't suppose there's anyone I could bribe or something to keep this from happening is there?"

Katja's uncle laughed, "No son, I'm afraid not. Or at least I could never find one."

"Now, off with you," He said making a shooing motion. "I really don't want to hear my niece yowling at me."

Erik laughed. "Aye sir, I'm going, I'm going. You have a good night sir."

Erik watched as Katja's uncle walked down the passageway shaking his head and laughing. He headed back to the garage, happily surprised that he didn't get lost.

When he entered, he saw the crew either finishing some things up, or cleaning up. He smiled, he had become very attached to Katja's crew, and since it was close to quitting time, they were happy and greeted him as he walked to the office. He responded to them as he passed, but he was in a hurry to see his mate. The crew knew this and grinned as he made a beeline to the office, they were aware of how he felt about them so they responded in kind.

Erik walked into the office and saw Katja sitting at her desk going over some forms, signing some, initialing others. Her head came up the minute her mate walked through the door. She smiled and tossed it all in a tray on her desk, then stood as he came up to her. They both wished they could hug and kiss each other, but since that would be inappropriate, they settled on a chaste kiss.

Ariel laughed as she saw her brother and sister greet each other, "You know, I think I'll put in a suggestion to have shades added to the windows in here. That way I won't have to watch you two try not to jump each other every day."

Erik looked at her and grinned, "My sister, I will pay for them out of my own pocket if you get permission."

The three of them laughed and the girls started to get ready to leave for the day. Katja turned to Erik and asked, "So, how did your meeting go?"

Erik smiled replying, "Very well, for the most part. Your uncle and I agree on most things, especially that we both hate bureaucracy and bureaucrats. We also talked about the classes and he showed me my office and classroom. We can talk about it more once we get home."

Katja nodded, "Good, I'd like to hear about it. Now come and help me do my walkaround, then we can leave."

Ariel smiled to herself as she followed the two of them, the walkaround went very quick today. She made a bet with herself that they'd be lucky to make it to the car before they grabbed one another.

Ariel won the bet, as soon as they were out of sight from the ship, they were in each other's arms and kissing.

They got home and cleaned up, changing into their normal at home attire. Erik asked if they wanted anything to drink and they nodded yes. He went in and got them all ice teas and once he came out with them, they all sat on the couch.

Erik told them both about the meeting, an what had come from it. He explained about the holdup on some of the things that he and Katja had put in the report. Adding that Katja's uncle was getting slightly aggravated because of it. He explained the how and why of it, then added, "I think I'm going to see a lawyer I know tomorrow and ask him a few questions. I'm afraid I really don't know all that much about these types of things. It's not my area of expertise at all."

"The biggest problem," He continued, "Is that these things may seem to be big problems, but there really not, they just sound like it." He then told them about him and Katja for an example. "If they could just get a couple of things settled, a lot of things could be done. As I explained, by all the rules I know, because Katja and myself are mated, or married as humans call it, it should be automatic. What's the difference if the person immigrating is from the other side of the world or the other side of the universe. The normal everyday people like us, know there is no difference."

"The problem is when you deal with something on our level, you pick the most logical, simplest answer and its decided. But, on the upper levels were this is all being decided, it doesn't happen like that."

65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers