Katja Pt. 06

Story Info
Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. Part 6.
15.4k words
4.82
10.2k
15
0

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and a humanoid cat-girl that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters having sexual relations are above the age of 18. Or whatever the legal age is on whatever planet they came from. All the character names, places are made up and not real.

Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. This is Part 6 of a love story and more of a human male and humanoid cat-girl from another planet.

Also, for convenience and to keep the story moving, everything has been converted to English such as language, measurements and names, etc. etc.

As are most of the stories I've written and will write, if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else. I stopped this part of the story at a place that seemed right when I was splitting it up. As soon as I get the next part cleaned up, I'll post that and so on and so forth.

I still consider myself an amateur writer, so please take that into consideration when you read it. I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy.

If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did write it.

*****

They finished the pizza, the girls still had a hard time picking what they liked better, the pizza or the Chinese take-out they got every so often. Then each of them took a cannoli and gave them the sniff they did with any new foods. They tried a small bite and a look of ecstasy came over the girl's face's. Erik grinned to himself, the last time he saw that look was when he got her to try the Crème Brule.

He laughed asking, "Can I assume this is another item we're adding to the "I love it" list?" They both nodded as their mouths were full.

Part 6

They both slept in bit since they didn't have to get up and they had indulged themselves slightly when they went to bed. After they got up, cleaned and dressed, Erik went out and started the water for tea and the coffee pot. They had the morning to relax since they weren't leaving until after lunch, it was only about three-hour drive so that would get them there about three.

As soon as the water was done, he poured it into the tea pot to steep and poured himself a mug of the coffee. He was just pouring Katja's tea when she came in all smiles, she was excited to get away for the weekend and just have fun. She knew when she got back on Monday, she would have to spend a few days going over everything with Ariel and checking to see how the department was and what she was going to change or just what needed to be.

Erik added the cream and sugar to her tea, he liked doing small things like that for her, she always had a smile for him. It wasn't much, but it just showed her how much he loved her by doing this small thing. He set it down with a smile, "Your tea princess, just how you like it."

He got his smile and this morning she added a kiss because she was so looking forward for the weekend and being alone with her mate.

He sat down with her and they talked about what they had to do before they left. He reminded her to make sure to pack the blow-dryer and her special soap since they would have to shower. She smiled and said, "Oh yes, and you get to "check" me again."

Erik smiled also, "I'm looking forward to it." "Among other things." He added grinning.

They finished packing and Erik loaded the car, then they had an early lunch and headed out. It was a perfect day for the drive up into the mountains. As it was only Thursday afternoon, there was very little traffic and they made good time. Erik pulled up to the lobby and parked, then they walked up the steps to enter the lodge.

They went up to the counter that said check-in and clerk asked if they had a reservation. He looked up from a paper he was reading and his eyes went wide seeing them. They were fairly used to this response by now as it happened quite a lot. But before he could say anything, the clerk smiled saying, "Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Woodes. We have your cabin ready for you."

Erik looked a little confused and asked, "Excuse me, but how did...

The clerk smiled, "From the article in the paper. I thought I recognized your name on the room request, but I didn't put two and two together until I saw your lovely wife here."

Katja blushed slightly and Erik smiled and said, "Well then, thank you, we appreciate it. We had also made reservations for the train tour/ dinner also, is there a number to call or something to check on that?"

The clerk smiled again, "It's all taken care of sir. When you made the reservation online, it comes through us. We set those up as part of the resort here so, your all set."

Erik smiled again, "Very good, I thought it may have been, but I wanted to be sure. A friend of mine recommended the cavern tour, can we get tickets for that also, or just get them when we get there?"

The clerk nodded, "Yes, the train pulls in right near it and you just get your passes there."

Erik nodded, "That's great, well I guess if were all done here for now and we'll head for the cabin."

The clerk ripped off a map from a pad of them and circled their cabin and other points of interest. "Here's your cabin, and over here is the restaurant and tavern on the other side of the lodge," He said pointing to the map. "I think you'll find the restaurant very good and there's also a book in your cabin that lists others in the immediate area. Or, since the cabins do have a kitchenette, there's a small grocery store in the town if you wish to make your own meals."

Erik grinned, "Excellent, thanks for all the info. It's very helpful, but we'll probably just use the restaurant since we'll only be here a few days."

"Your more than welcome Mr. Woodes," The clerk said, "I hope everything works out for you and your wife. The general feeling is it just has to being done on purpose. Nobody I've heard from can believe it, not in this day and age, I thought we had grown past things like that that."

Erik shrugged, "Well, since we still don't know why the approvals to give my wife's people normal rights are being held up, we can only play it by ear."

The clerk nodded, "I think your right. Like the old saying goes, "You can't fix it until you know what's broke."

Erik grinned, "That's exactly right. Right now, it's more of an inconvenience for us, but it's also holding up more from settling away from the ship. "

"Well, we better get going so we can unpack and get settled in. Again, thank you very much."

The clerk smiled, "Your welcome. If you need anything just ring us."

Katja also added her thanks and smiled as she wished him a good night.

As they walked out, the clerk was amazed at how beautiful she was. So she had a tail and cat's ears, she was still beautiful, especially her eyes.

They drove over to their cabin and brought their stuff inside. The cabin was beautiful both inside and out. They talked while they unpacked, with Katja commenting on all the clerk said. "I guess you were right love, regular people don't really seem to have a problem. First it was the pizza place last night and today it's here."

Erik nodded, "It's like I've said kitten, it's not the regular people you have to worry about. Hopefully that reporter will find out something and everything can be settled.

Katja nodded, "I hope your right, it would be nice not to have to worry about it and just get on with the all the plans."

Erik came up behind and wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts with both hands while kissing and nuzzling at her neck. "Well this weekend, we don't worry about anything but having fun." He ground his cock against her ass, "I love you kitten,"

She turned in his arms and wrapped hers around him and smiled, "I love you to." She purred as she ground her pussy against his cock. She kissed him and they let their tongues play together, then she licked at his neck and up to his ear. She bit on it lightly and then whispered to him just how she planned on having fun with him later.

She reached down and massaged his cock through his pants making him moan and she said, "I want this, in here." She took his hand and place it on her pussy. "Where it belongs."

Erik smiled as he massaged her through her shorts, then slipped his hand inside her shorts and rubbed a finger up and between her lips. She was already wet, so he coated his finger and brought it up to suck on it smiling at the taste. "You always taste so good kitten, I could eat you all night and never get tired of it."

Katja purred as she felt his finger run up her lips and dipped it to her. She shuddered as she watched her mate suck her juice off his finger and felt herself get wetter as he told her how much he liked her taste. She couldn't wait to have his tongue on her, she loved having his cock in her pussy stretching it open, but his tongue was pure ecstasy as he lapped at her. She melted against him as her arms wrapped around his neck as she kissed him. She shuddered as she felt his hard cock rubbing on her pussy.

Then someone was knocking on the door and she growled her disappointment at this intrusion. She composed herself as Erik went to the door. When he opened it, he saw one of the staff there holding a tray with a bottle of Champaign and two flutes.

The man smiled and said, "Sorry to disturb you sir, but this is compliments of the management, we hope you enjoy your stay."

Erik smiled, "Thank you very much, this is very thoughtful. Please give them our thanks if you would." He handed the man a tip and took the tray.

The staff member smiled because of the tip and from catching sight of the gorgeous exotic wife of this man. "Yes sir, I most certainly will, and please enjoy your stay."

As he got back into the golf cart they used to get around, he couldn't get the image of the woman out of his mind. He had seen some them on TV, but he had never seen one of the newcomers in real life. She had taken his breath away and he thought to himself, "Why would anyone not want people like that here." He shook his head in disbelief and headed back to the lodge.

Erik smiled as he showed her the bottle, "This place must really like us, this isn't some cheap wine here, this is top shelf. I think you'll like it."

Due to the interruption, they decided to hold off finishing what they had try to start. Instead, they decided to take a walk around the grounds to see what it was like before it got too late. So, hand in hand, they took a leisurely stroll to take in the sights. It was such a beautiful day, it was late afternoon so it wasn't too hot, it was perfect for strolling around. As they walked, Erik pointed out different thing to her and she asked about some of the things she saw. One that had her a bit confused, was the ski lift. This place was also used as a ski resort in the winter, so he explained to her what the lift was used for and then what skiing was.

She looked at Erik and asked, "You mean people really slide down those big hills on thin boards attached to their feet? For fun?"

Erik grinned nodding, "Yes kitten, they do. A friend of mine tried to teach me how to do it one year. I never saw much fun in myself, then again it might have because I spent most of my time sliding down on my butt when I fell."

Katja laughed at that, "No, I don't think I'd like that much myself. So, they slide down the big hill, and then go back up, and do it again?"

Erik laughed, "That's about it kitten, and before you say it, I know it doesn't sound like my kind of fun either."

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. "I'd much rather spend a cold, snowy, wet day inside curled up with you. Now that's my idea of fun."

Katja laughed, "I agree, that's sound much more preferable to me than falling on one's rear and getting cold."

They walked along the paths just enjoying the scenery and each other's company until they reached the lodge and decided to check it out. They walked in and looked around, it was very nice, sort of like most pictures you see of ski lodges all over the country. They checked out the dinner menu and it sounded good, but they had another hour and half before it opened for dinner. They also looked through the racks of handouts for things to do in the area and picked out a couple they thought they'd check out tomorrow as the train tour and dinner was on Saturday.

Having some plans made, they headed back slowly to their cabin, they'd just relax awhile before they changed and went to dinner. On the way back, they stopped at a little snack bar and got something to drink and nibble on before dinner.

When dinner time came, they dressed and headed back up to the lodge. They had a short wait, as there were a few people in front of them and as usual, they drew a little attention. But, they were used to that, and as none of it was hostile or unfriendly, they ignored it like normal.

The host seated them and handed them the menus. Then with a smile, he said the waiter would be with them shortly.

They started to look through the menus and Katja had a few questions about a couple of things, she was getting better reading them, so now it was only when she came across something unfamiliar. The waiter came by and took their drink order with a smile and mentioned some of the specials, recommending a few as being quite good today.

When he came back, Erik ordered a steak like he normally did and Katja had decided on a chicken dish that the waiter had recommended. The waiter smiled at her, "Very good, I think you'll enjoy it a lot ma'am."

As the waiter walked away, his first thought was, "Man, that is one gorgeous girl, I wonder if they're all that good looking." He couldn't see how anyone couldn't fall head over heels with someone like her.

The waiter brought their food back when it was ready and the waiter had been right, it was very good. Katja and Erik talked while they ate, they were both enjoying themselves and they relaxed not worrying about anything. The food was good, the resort was very nice and they didn't have a care in the world. They had needed this, with all that had gone on since the day they met, it was good just to relax.

Once they had finished, Erik charged everything to their cabin and he handed the waiter a generous tip before they walked out. As they walked out holding hands like any other couple, they drew some looks and smiles, but they only had eyes for themselves as they walked out of the lodge.

They were laughing as Erik had pointed out a picture they had of some people skiing to her. She shook her head laughing again, still not believing it. As they walked down the stairway to the path, they saw a couple with a small girl, maybe 8 years old, walking up. What happened next, happened faster than the time it takes to tell it. Katja saw the little girl slip and began to fall down the stairs backwards. She let go of Erik's hand and leapt down the stairs to catch the girl in her arms before she was going to crack her head on the concrete stairs. Katja held her tightly as she was scared and crying, then she purred to her calming her down as she held her.

The girl's mother had screamed when saw the child slip and began to fall. Her and her husband ran down the steps were Katja held the girl thanking her for saving her. Katja smiled at them as Erik came down to her. She handed the little girl to her mother, "She's all right, just a little scared, I'm just glad I was able to get to her in time."

The girl's mother eyes went wide when It dawned on her that Katja was one of the newcomers. Both her and her husband thanked her profusely. Katja just smiled and stroked the little girls head, "It's all right, I'm glad I was able to help."

The little girl looked at her with wide tear stained eye's as she realized what and who had saved her. With wonder in her voice, she said, "You're a kitty."

Katja laughed and stroked the little girls face, "Not completely little one, just a bit really."

The little girl smiled at her, "Your hand is so soft and warm." Then her eyes went wide again, "And you have a tail! It's very pretty, I wish I had one."

Katja smiled, "Thank you little one, tails can be very useful. And what might be your name?"

"Lucy." She replied shyly. "What's your name?"

Katja grinned and said, "Lucy, that's a very pretty name. I am called Katja and this is my Mate Erik."

The girl's father had thanked her for saving his daughter, "She was so excited about the train ride tomorrow and she didn't watch were she was stepping. I don't know how to thank you enough."

Then his eyes went wide as he figured out who they were. "I saw the article about you two the other day. Are you really married?"

Erik smiled and rocked his hand back and forth. "We are Mated, that's married in human terms, but we were joined by Katja's people's rules and customs. We're still waiting to get married in earth terms. The article had gotten the why fairly correct."

The man nodded his understanding, "My name is Jack and this is my wife, Maria." He reached into an inside pocket of his jacket and handed a card to Erik. "I'm a lawyer, if I can do anything to help, please don't hesitate to call me."

Erik thanked him, and said, "Well, we need to get back to our cabin and I'm sure you're looking to eat. We'll probably see you tomorrow, and we're also going on the train tour also."

Katja said goodbye, then Lucy hugged her saying goodbye. Katja grinned and stroked her face.

Erik and her started to walk back to the cabin and he hugged her, "That was a good thing you did my love, you more than likely saved her. I hate to think what would have happen if she cracked her skull on those steps."

Katja hugged his arm, "I know, I was so scared I wouldn't get to her in time. The Goddess smiled on us both tonight."

Erik pulled her closer and grinned, "You know, the little girl was right, your tail is very pretty and useful." He had noticed it swishing back and forth, she only did that when she was excited or worked up about something.

Katja grinned, then patted his butt. "I think your just jealous because you don't have one." Erik laughed and kissed her.

He opened the door and let her go in, then lock it behind him. They got cleaned up a little and changed into their night time wear. Then he remembered the Champaign and went get it and the glasses. He opened it and poured them both a glass, then handed one to Katja warning her about the bubbles.

Katja sneezed as she did her normal thing and sniffed at it first. Erik chuckled and said, "I warned you."

Katja smiled, "Yes, you did. I thought you were joking." She took a sip and smiled, "Umm, that is very good."

Erik took a sip of his and agreed. Then they curled up together on the couch drinking the wine and stroking each other. It was more for the pleasure of being in contact with each other than a prelude to something more. They drank more of the wine and continued to play with each other. Then Katja climbed into his lap and laid her head next to his to lick his ear and said, "Umm, I'm so glad we did this my love. It's so nice not to worry about anything but us for a change." She kissed his ear.

Erik smiled and reached up to stroke and pet her ear. "So am I. This way, the only thing I have to decide on, is how I'm going to please you kitten." He ran his hand down her arm and cupped her breast to tease her nipple.

Katja smiled and purred in his ear licking it again. "There's no decision to be made, anything you do will please me. But if you want, you can try anything you want to do, if it's not enough, I guess you'll just have to try something else." She grinned and kissed him, "It might take us 3 or 4 hours to decide, but we'll find out in the end."

65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers