Katja Pt. 09

Story Info
Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. Part 9
27.4k words
4.84
8.7k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and a humanoid cat-girl that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters having sexual relations are above the age of 18. Or whatever the legal age is on whatever planet they came from. All the character names, places are made up and not real.

Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. This is Part 9 of a love story and more of a human male and humanoid cat-girl from another planet.

Also, for convenience and to keep the story moving, everything has been converted to English such as language, measurements and names, etc. etc.

As are most of the stories I've written and will write, if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else. I stopped this part of the story at a place that seemed right when I was splitting it up. As soon as I get the next part cleaned up, I'll post that and so on and so forth.

I still consider myself an amateur writer, so please take that into consideration when you read it. I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy.

If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Katja (Part 9)

By 65Rebel

"I'd really like to see if I can reconnect them if possible. Erik has no other family but her." She laughed then added, "I'm kind of in a thinking about family mood if you know what I mean."

She heard Boris chuckle. "Yes, I think I know what you mean. Let me see what I can do. I suppose she should at least know she's going to be an aunt if nothing else."

Katja smiled and said, "Thanks Boris, I owe you one."

She put up the receiver and went back to finishing up some work before they left for the day.

(Part 9)

Erik started to go through everything for tomorrow, making sure he was ready. He knew he was, but he always like to check, just case he had a brain fart and forgot something. This week's classes were just normal classes, he didn't have anything special planed or anyone coming in to talk to them.

He just got himself a mug of coffee when the door intercom buzzed. Since he was near it, he opened the door instead of responding. He happily saw that it was Neko. "Afternoon Neko, come on in. There's fresh coffee if you want some."

Neko smiled, "Sure, that sounds good." He walked over saying while he was getting his coffee, "I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on the news."

Erik grinned, "Thanks, it's appreciated. Come and sit down."

Neko grinned as he took a sip of his coffee. "That's good, so how are you doing with it all? See the doctor yet?"

Erik nodded, "Yes, we saw her when we got in this morning, so far, everything's good. The doctors nice, but she sort of struck me as the type to think, "Yes, very good, you got your mate pregnant, you job is done, just stay out of the way now."

Neko laughed, "I think most of the female doctors think that way. It's your mate that's pregnant, not you. Your just along for the ride, even if you think your helping."

Erik laughed also, "Yeah, I think it's pretty much accurate even on the human side, but you'd like to think your helping."

Then Neko asked, "You think you're ready for it?"

Erik shrugged, "If you want the truth, we have an old folk saying here, "I'm as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

Neko laughed loudly, "That's a good description, I'll have to remember that."

Erik continued, "I think so, but whether I really am, is another thing altogether. I really don't know the first thing about being a father. Mine left when I was so young, I can't even remember what he looks like. The only thing I know about being a father is that your supposed to love and take care of them, protect them, and be around if they need you."

Neko grinned, "That's a damn good start if ask me. You do that and over half the battle is won."

Erik nodded, "Understood, but what about all the other stuff that goes along with it? Add to it, that they're not going to be human kids, or at least not all the way. I guess we'll figure it out, but it's something that makes your brain itch, because you don't know for sure."

Neko grinned, "You feel that way Erik, because you care. As I've seen it so far, with Lucy and Jonny, I don't think there's all that much difference between the two species. He smiled, "as I've heard you say many times."

Then he laughed, "And besides, the way I hear it, your kids are going have so many surrogate aunts, uncles and grandparents that I'm sure you'll have help. Whether you want it or not. The whole repair crew is so happy you'd think that the kids were theirs."

He looked at Erik and said, "You have more family than you realize Erik. This entire shipload of people respects and love you for what you've either done and or help to do for them."

He set his empty mug down and stood. "Well, I need to get back. Don't worry, you'll do fine."

Erik looked at him and smiled, "Thanks Neko, I really appreciate it."

Neko grinned, "Anytime. Besides, it will be nice to have another set of grand kids to spoil besides Jonny and Lucy."

Erik watched as the door slid shut and started to shut everything down for the day. He filled up his to-go cup with what was left in the pot, and headed to Katja's office. He let himself in and Katja smiled, then stood to hug him and give him a kiss. "All done for the day?" She asked.

Erik nodded, "Yep, all done. Wasn't much, just going over the things for the class tomorrow. You?"

Katja smiled, "Just about, I'm going over a few reports." Then she grinned, "Now if my mate really loved me, he'd give me hand and review some, then I could be ready to leave sooner."

Erik grinned at her and held out his hand. Grinning back, she handed him two reports.

She went back to the one she had and Erik started on his first one. As he scanned it, he said to her, "Oh, I had a talk with Neko this afternoon. He told me tell you congratulations by the way. But the conversation was interesting."

Katja looked up and asked "How so?"

"Well," He said turning a page, "It appears that besides the ones we already know about, we've picked up quite a lot of surrogate aunts, uncles and grandparents for the kids."

Katja looked at him and asked, "Quite a lot? Who?"

Erik tried to keep the laughter out of his voice. "Well, let's see, the entire repair crew, the techs, the senior mess, practically the entire crew. Oh, except for the cooks, I haven't heard about them yet, but I'm not holding my breath." He flipped another page and looked at her.

Katja looked at him stunned. "All of them?" She asked incredulously.

Erik nodded, "Yes, all of them. Or at least that's what Neko told me. Oh, and he said it was going to be nice to have some other grandkids to spoil besides Jonny and Lucy."

Katja looked at him shook her head astounded. Then he said, "Oh, and to add to this, I understand that Victoria wants to do a small article on it."

She looked at him again, he had his feet crossed and up on the corner of her desk and flipped calmly to another page. "I sort of figured that would happen." He remarked calmly

Katja laid her head down on the desk, and lightly pounded her forehead on it. Erik looked up saying casually, "Kitten? That don't help, I tried. All I got was a red mark."

"This one's okay." He said laying the first report on her desk.

She looked up at him. "My love, I hear Australia is nice this time of year."

Erik shook his head, "They'd find us. Besides, you said no kangaroos. Remember?"

She stood up and walked over to him, she pushed his legs off her desk, and sat in his lap. Then she held him and started to laugh.

They finished up and then headed down to pick up Ariel. Once they got to the garage, the crew was all smiles and the older members were full of advice. That Erik didn't mind. Once having collected Ariel, they headed out to the car. Ariel laughed and said, "You two only thought it was us that was going to spoil..."

Erik stopped her, "Yes, it appears that besides the ones we already know about, we've picked up quite a lot of surrogate aunts, uncles and grandparents for the kids. The entire repair crew, the techs, the senior mess, practically the entire crew. Oh, except the cooks, I still haven't heard about them yet."

Ariel laughed "Yeah, I'm pretty sure you've got the cooks to."

Erik nodded, "Like I told Katja, I wasn't holding my breath on that." Ariel laid down on the back seat laughing.

They got home and headed inside. Katja and Erik headed in to get cleaned up and change, Katja went first like normal as Erik admired the view. He smiled and said, "Have I told you how beautiful you are today?"

Katja smiled as she stepped out and came over to sit on his lap facing him. She put her arms around him and kissed him. "No, I don't think you did."

Erik grinned and kissed her back saying, "Gee, I thought I had, I'm sorry. You are absolutely the most beautiful creature in the whole universe. That make up for it?"

Katja nodded and smiled, "Yes, I suppose it does. Maybe you should write it down on the back of your hand so you don't forget."

She was driving him a little crazy sitting in his lap naked. Every time she moved, her pussy would rub against his hard cock. He moved a little and that made it a little worse as it slipped between her wet lips. Katja smiled as she felt it and said, "I think someone likes me sitting on his lap." She ran her tongue around his lips and kissed him. "I like it also."

Erik grinned, "I'm glad you do, since it's that way because of you kitten."

Katja smiled and kissed him all the while slightly rocking back and forth. Erik moaned slightly, which made her smile as she kissed him. She came up for air grinning and biting cutely on her lower lip.

Erik grinned at her. "Little proud of yourself, aren't you kitten?"

She grinned and rubbed her pussy on his cock a little harder saying, "Pretty much."

She kissed him again, "I think you need to jump in there and clean off a bit. Then you need to meet me in the bedroom so I can see just how much I can make you moan."

He put his hands under her ass to hold both cheeks and stood up holding her as she wrapped her legs and arms around him. He kissed her and carried her into the bedroom placing her on the bed. As he stood up, Katja grabbed him by the ass and pulled him closer. Then she bent down slightly and gave his cock a quick sucking.

She smiled and said, "Just something to remember me by. You need to go and get cleaned up and get your cute butt back here before I start without you."

He walked back into the bathroom, rather quickly Katja saw, grinning to herself as she saw his cock bobbing up and down as he did. She laid back and propped herself up with a pillow to wait for him. She grinned to herself and reached down to stroke her pussy so she'd be nice and wet for him when he got back. She leaned back into the pillows and closed her eyes enjoying herself.

Erik finished up and came back out. He stopped and watch her slowly play with herself. So, he walked up the foot of the bed and stroked has cock as he said, "Just couldn't wait, could you?

Katja smiled and opened her eyes to see her mate standing there with his cock in his hand. "Just keeping your spot warm my love, I wouldn't want your tongue to get cold."

Erik grinned, "My, my. It's so nice to have such a thoughtful mate."

She grinned back and said, "Why don't you give it a taste and make sure it's warm enough?"

Erik smiled and laid down between her legs, slipped his hands under her and pulled her up to get her closer to him. He licked her from her taint and up till he reached her erect clit, where it poked out from her playing with herself. She tastes and smells so good he thought to himself as he lapped at her clit slowly. Then he slid his tongue down and pushed it into her as far as he could get it and slurped up some juice.

Then he said to her, "It's perfect, just the right temperature and wetness." He kissed her slit, "And it tastes perfect also. You're so good to me kitten."

She reached down and stroked his head saying, "I love you Erik, now please eat me and make me cum. I've wanted your tongue on me all day."

Erik smiled and kissed her pussy again, then just slipped his tongue in and out. He purred to her, "Your wish is my command kitten, lay back and enjoy the ride."

Erik got comfortable and laid his head on her thigh as he started to lap at her mound occasionally slipping his tongue in her. Then he breathed in her scent and slowly pumped his tongue in and out of her pussy while his hands were lightly petting her sides. As much as she loved him eating her, he might have loved it even more. He had done this to numerous human girls, he really did love to eat pussy, but none of them could come close to his mate. Her taste and smell were indescribable, and ever since the day she went in heat, her scent had changed a bit, for the better. Just her scent was usually enough to give him a hardon, but since then, his cock got instantly hard when he smelled her and made him want her so much and anywhere.

Then he changed to slowly licking her from the bottom of her slit to the top. He did this for a little, then because he knew she wanted to cum, the next time he licked up, he sucked her clit between his lips. He started to lick it in all directions as he held it between his lips and she reached down to hold his head right there as she pressed her pussy against his mouth and tongue.

As he sucked on her clit, she started to rock her hips in time with his sucking and he felt her tail wrap lightly around his neck like a warm soft necklace. Then he knew just how turned on she was, she only did this when she wanted to make sure he didn't move. He held her with one arm as he slid the other up to tease her nipple and massage her breast. He could hear her purring get louder and faster as she got closer to cumming. The purr became a deep moan as he held her clit between his lips again and started to lap at it.

He did this for about a minute, then her hands tightened on his head and her tail tightened around his neck as she arched her back and yowled out that she was cumming. He started to suck her clit in and out as he held her so she couldn't move and he yowl changed to a long drawn out moan as his mouth was bathed in her juices which made him start to lap them up not wanting to waste a drop.

Then he felt her go limp as she panted and he slowed his lapping to just enough to keep her feeling good and extending her orgasm. Her hands and tail loosened their grip as she sort of melted into the bed and purred loudly.

Erik ran his tongue up her slit once more to get the last of her juice and then kissed his way up stopping to kiss and lick her nipples making her twitch. Then he rolled to the side of her and laid there, his hand making slow circles on her stomach as she calmed down.

"Is that what you wanted my love?" He asked smiling.

Katja turned her head to look at him with a wain smile, and nodded yes. Erik reached over for some tissues to wipe his face and then opened a bottle of water. He held it for her as she drank, then he took a big gulp himself. Katja patted his cheek, then said smiling, "You know it was. Damn, but I do so love your tongue."

She leaned over and kissed him, "I've been thinking about you doing that all day."

Erik grinned as he ran his hand over her breasts and then back down to her stomach. "My pleasure kitten, you know just how much I love doing it to you. I love how you taste and smell so much, just thinking about it makes me hard." He licked his lips, "And since the other day, it's been even better." He slid his hand down to dip a finger in her and brought back up to suck it dry.

Katja twitched and she felt her nipples harden as he did this. She rolled on top of him and kissed him deeply. Then she said, "I love you so much Erik, you always make me feel so good."

Erik kissed her back, "And I always will kitten, for as long as I'm able. You are the most perfect female in the universe, I'd be stupid if I didn't make sure your always happy and well satisfied."

Katja's eyes were shiny with tears of happiness as she started to rub her pussy along the length of his cock getting it all wet. She moved forward to kiss him and she felt the head slip between her lips. She grinned at her mate and push back slowly, slipping down on him engulfing his cock in her pussy.

Erik moaned as he felt her slid down him. Katja grinned and kissed him, "Do you like that my love? I hope so, because I sure do."

Erik smiled happily at her an pushed up a little, "Yes I do kitten, I love to feel you wrapped around my cock."

Katja grinned at him showing her fangs, then started to rock back and forth shuddering as she did. Then she pressed her hands on his chest and sat up, still rocking. She smiled as she gripped his cock with her pussy and he shivered as he felt it. Then she watched his face as she curled her tail around to grip his balls with it. She knew he loved when she did this and he wouldn't last long if she kept it up. She slowly started to raise and lower herself on him as she rested her hands on his chest and massaged his nipples and chest.

Erik groaned in pleasure as he felt so many things being stimulated at the same time. He knew this was going one those times when she wasn't looking for long lasting love making, she just wanted to fuck him and have fun. He had no problem with that, so he started to thrust up into her every time she sat down on his cock. Soon they were both purring and moaning, and they both knew that they were close.

Katja grabbed his arms and pulled him up to her and they wrapped each other's arms around them. Katja yowled when she felt Erik's cock really get into contact with her clit and she started to ride him faster rubbing her clit against his cock as she fucked him. Erik buried his head in her hair and shoulder as he shivered from the feel of his cock in her. Then Katja stiffened, gripped his cock and balls with her pussy and tail, then pulled him to her, "Oh Erik, I'm cumming, don't stop my love."

And that was enough to make Erik go over himself as he told her he wouldn't and that he was going to cum with her. They held on to each other as they climaxed and started going slower and slower until they were back to just rocking in sync with each other to prolong the pleasure of being joined.

After they caught their breath, Katja grinned and slowly raised herself off her mates' cock. Erik laid his head back and purred as he felt her pussy slide up and off him. As soon as she laid beside him he rolled over and kissed her. "You're a big tease, you know that kitten." He grinned saying.

She kissed him back, "But you liked it didn't you?"

He laughed, "I didn't say I didn't like it, I just said you're a tease."

"Oh, okay, as long as you liked it." She replied grinning. Then she licked his ear and bit lightly on it as she rubbed herself against him.

Erik looked at her. "Trying to start again?" He asked grinning.

Katja leered at him, "No, just reminding you of what's going to happen later if you a good boy."

He pulled her close and asked, "What constitutes me being a "Good Boy?"

She grinned at him, "Well you could make me dinner. I'm kind of hungry."

Erik started to laugh, then caught her up in a hug. The next they knew they were wrestling on the bed with them both play growling at each other as they tried to lick and nip at various parts. Finally, as they almost rolled off the bed, Katja ended up sitting on top of him, fangs bared playfully in victory.

65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers
123456...8