Katja Pt. 11

Story Info
Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. Part 11
23.6k words
4.83
9k
11
0

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers

Author's Note:

This is a work of pure fantasy.

The story contains sexual activities and situations between a man and a humanoid cat-girl that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters having sexual relations are above the age of 18. Or whatever the legal age is on whatever planet they came from. All the character names, places are made up and not real.

Yes, the Ancient Alien people were right. This is Part 11 of a love story and more of a human male and humanoid cat-girl from another planet.

Also, for convenience and to keep the story moving, everything has been converted to English such as language, measurements and names, etc. etc.

As are most of the stories I've written and will write, if you're looking for story that goes, "They met, they had wild sex, the end" I would advise reading something else. I stopped this part of the story at a place that seemed right when I was splitting it up. As soon as I get the next part cleaned up, I'll post that and so on and so forth.

I still consider myself an amateur writer, so please take that into consideration when you read it. I write for my enjoyment and for the people that like it. And remember, this is pure fiction and fantasy.

If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

*****

Erik walked her out to her car, then stopped her. "Thank you Celia for what you did today, she already seems different. Happier."

Celia smiled and hugged her student, "Your more than welcome Erik, I think she'll do alright now. Just keep an eye on her."

Erik grinned and opened her door for her. He kissed her and said, "Have a safe drive home. Hopefully we'll see you in a couple of weeks. I told Helen we take her up to see the village."

Erik waited until she had drove away, then walked into the house to help the others clean up.

Part 11

One month later

The next four weeks went by quickly, Helen had flown back to California and collected the rest of things from her apartment and arranged, on Erik's advice, to have all the things she had in storage to be transferred to one of the companies that provided shipping and storage containers to move people. After they got back from the trip out to the new town, she would find her own apartment. She had been too busy to do it yet once she started as the commanders assistant.

Once she started, she got a handle on things and in about two weeks or so, had straightened out everything for him. It hadn't been all that bad, as she expected, but because it was mess it looked worse than it really was. Uncle Geoff was extremely happy on how things went, he could now focus on what he was supposed to do, instead of how to do it.

The Geoff smiled as they sat in his office, Helen had laid out the things he had to do the next couple of weeks and added that she had also made the travel arrangements for their trip out to the town. "Thank you so much Helen, have I told you just how much I appreciate your work?" He asked smiling.

Helen smiled, she couldn't remember the last time she had been this happy, Geoff was a pleasure to work for as was everyone she had to deal with on the ship. "Yes sir, but I don't mind hearing it again." She grinned at him.

Geoff smiled, "Well, since were leaving on Saturday, why don't you take tomorrow off and relax. I know I am. Victoria won't be able to make this trip because of work, she might come out the following week when Erik and the others are due to come out. But, she wants to spend the day together before we leave."

Helen smiled, "That sounds good to me sir, it'll give me a chance to pack without rushing and take care of a few other things."

Geoff grinned, "I will see you Saturday morning then. You have a good day off."

Erik and Katja's time had also went by quickly, mostly everything was the normal routine. They had Katja's appointment and everything was fine with the kids, the doctor said it still looked like her pregnancy would run for the normal six months. They were also making plans for going out to the town to see what the area was like so they could pick out the site for their house, and most importantly, to see Katja's brother Azlan. Katja was really looking forward to it, she hadn't seen him in a long time.

When they got home, Helen was already there since she drove in by herself. She greeted them happily and Erik was astonished by the change in her. He imagined that it was because she actually had something to do now that she enjoyed. Then he grinned to himself, I'd imagine the Goddess had something to do with it also.

He gave her a hug saying, "You're in a good mood today Sis."

Helen nodded, "Uncle Geoff gave me tomorrow off since were leaving on Saturday and I'm also looking forward to the trip."

Katja smiled, "I'm a little jealous myself, you'll get to see my brother before I will."

Helen laughed, "Well, you'll see him the week after, I'll give him your love. Do you have a picture of him so I know who I'm looking for?"

Katja smiled, "I think I have one I put on my phone, it's an older one from just before we left to come here."

She took out her phone from her belt pouch and looked through it. "Yes, I did, here." She handed the phone to her.

Helen took it and was stunned on just how good looking he was. He looked slightly like Katja, you could tell they were brother and sister. He had almost shoulder length hair the same color as Katja's and he looked lithe and muscular like a gymnast would. In the picture he was smiling and you could see the playfulness in his eyes. He was absolutely gorgeous she said to herself feeling her face get warm as she blushed having very nice thoughts about him.

Katja smiled as she the look on Helens face, "Yes, he has that effect on a lot of females. Ariel had a crush on him, I think that's the human term, for years. Didn't you?"

Ariel laughed, "Who wouldn't? Look at him, he's absolutely gorgeous." Ariel grinned, "He used to get me worked up just looking at him."

The girls laughed and Helen reluctantly handed Katja the phone back.

That night as Helen laid in bed, she heard Erik and Katja making love in the next room. Normally she didn't, but tonight they were, as Cleo said, quite loud. As she laid there, her thoughts went to the picture of Katja's brother and her hand slid down to her pussy and she started to play with herself. As she brought herself to orgasm, all she saw was Azlan's beautiful smiling face.

Saturday morning, Erik got up as usual and went into the kitchen to turn on the coffee and water kettle.

As he was prepping the tea pot, Helen walked in and gave him a hug from behind asking "Coffee done yet?"

Erik turned and hugged her back and said, "Almost, go sit and I'll bring it when it is. Katja shouldn't be too far behind you."

As he finished up he asked, "What time you leaving?"

"About ten or so, Uncle Geoff and the others are picking me up here. He said it was a little dumb for me to drive in and leave the car there."

"That makes sense." Erik agreed as he set her mug on the table. "You doing anything else besides the meeting's?"

Helen nodded, "Well, we get in late this afternoon, and tomorrow we'll pick up the contingent from the Australian site. They'll be using an old runway and hanger from when it was a base. They were going to rip it all down, but I suggested to him that they leave it until at least the place was finished. This way they'd have a place to bring in different things if they need to, plus have an area for the ship shuttles to come into. There's talk of the European contingent possibly checking it out like the Australian one. And of course, there's the other ship that will be coming, there's nothing certain on it yet, but the talk is the government might have them take over another old base that was closed. I believe in the south west."

Erik looked at her and grinned, "You really got your fingers in it don't you?"

Helen laughed, "Well, it can't be helped, I hear more about it from aiding Uncle Geoff then most of the people do."

Erik laughed, "Maybe when I go out there in a year or so to help oversee a lot of the converting, I should bring you with me to keep me straight."

Helen smiled, "Well, I wouldn't mind helping, but I don't know if I could work for my brother. I seem to remember you not listening to me on numerous occasions."

Katja walked in as they were laughing and she smiled. Helen had really improved since the first day she met her. She hugged and kissed Erik, then smiled as he handed her the tea mug. "Thank you my love."

Erik smiled, "My pleasure kitten."

They had breakfast and relaxed for most of the morning. At ten, the shuttle van showed up and Erik carried Helen's bag out for her. Katja walked down with them and uncle Geoff stepped out smiling. He greeted Helen and Erik, then gave Katja a hug. They all stood together talking for a few minutes and Uncle Geoff asked when they would be coming over.

"We'll leave next Saturday about this same time." Erik replied. "So, we should get there sometime late afternoon."

Uncle Geoff nodded, "Good, maybe we can all go to dinner together or something. They've fixed up a few of the housing units for us to stay at, should it should be comfortable. You have a good trip out."

Erik nodded, "You to."

Katja smiled, "Tell my brother hi when you see him."

To which Helen and uncle Geoff said at the same time, "I will."

Geoff smiled at Helen as she reddened. Katja smiled at her and came over to hug her. As she did she whispered, "I do think you'll like him and he you."

"Have fun sister." She added winking.

Helen reddened again and nodded grinning, then climb into the van.

Erik and Katja stood and watched as the van pulled away. Then they walked back to the house. Before they went in, Erik asked, "Tell me kitten, is it my imagination, or is there something going on?"

Katja grinned, "How do you humans say it? I think Helen has the hots for my brother. She's asked me all kind of questions about him since I showed her his picture." She kissed him, "And I saw her pack that dress that Ariel convinced her to buy. The one she said she needed when she went out to drive males crazy."

Katja giggled, "The Goddess said she'd find a mate soon, I think we just may know who it is. I guess we'll find out for sure next week."

Erik grinned, "I hope she does, that may be just the thing she needs to finish healing."

The ride out to the town was nice, a little long, it took about five hours to get there but they finally did. The area was nice, though by the base itself there wasn't much, you had to drive about ten miles before you started to see regular towns. After they got there, they settled in to the housing that was there. She was in, what she assumed, was some type of senior enlisted housing, it was set up kind of like a condo. She grinned to herself, Erik and Tony will probably feel right at home when they get here.

The next morning after breakfast, uncle Geoff and her talked about some of the things that they were here for. "Helen, I know you have your computer with you, could you copy some of the files to disc so I can give them to Azlan?" I don't need them right away, but he'll be taking them back with him."

Helen nodded, "Yes sir, that's no problem. I always carry some blank ones just for something like this."

Geoff smiled, "Very good, I figured you did. So, how did you like your room?"

She smiled, "It's fine sir, I wouldn't want to have to live in one permanently, but a short time it isn't bad." The she laughed, "I was thinking last night that Erik and Tony will probably feel right at home when they get here."

Geoff laughed, "Yes, I understand that they were some type of crew housing, not the officer's type."

Then Helen asked, "What time are supposed to go and meet the shuttle?"

"About 1300, we'll go over right after lunch." He replied.

Helen nodded, then looked at her watch. "Good, that will give me some time to clean up a little and change."

Geoff looked at her, "You really don't need to change if you don't want to, your fine the way you are."

Helen shook her head, "No that's alright, I just want to make a good impression for Az... the Australian crew sir. You know, since they haven't been here before."

Geoff tried not to smile, he had caught her almost saying his nephews name. "Well then, do as you think is right. But I'm sure Azlan and the rest will be impressed with the work being done here and the people involved in it."

Then he grinned, "Besides, after all that you've done in the short time you've been my aide, far be it from me to second guess your judgement Helen."

'Well then," She said standing and catching a knee on the table rocking it. "I guess I'll go and get those files you want lined up, just in case there's problem and change. We are leaving from here, I suppose?"

Geoff smiled and nodded. "Ok then, I'll meet you here." Helen said. She walked out and over to housing unit.

Geoff smiled, he hoped Azlan appreciated the trouble Helen was going through for him. He could do a lot worse.

When it was time, Helen walked back with her messenger bag over her shoulder wearing her nicest work outfit. It consisted of a maroon silk blouse that hugged her curves and a skirt that came to mid-thigh that also outlined her butt to show it off. She had applied some makeup, not too much, but enough to enhance her features and a tiny bit of her favorite scent. Her hair was perfect, she had gone to see Claude on Friday for a trim and touchup of the highlights.

Geoff did a double take when she first walked up. She really was a beautiful female when she tried. He smiled to himself, if Azlan wasn't attracted to her, he was blind. Or at least that's who he assumed it was for, he said to himself grinning.

Geoff looked at her and smiled, "I see your all ready to meet the crew, I'm sure they'll be impressed Helen, especially one of them."

Helen blushed a little, then smiled, "Yes sir, all ready to go."

"I should have known he'd realize what I was doing." She thought to herself. "Damn, how is it he seems to know everything?"

He opened the van door and helped her up into it, then he got in and told the driver to head out to the old air field. Once there, they waited in the van for the ship shuttle to land, and since they were early, they passed the time with Helen going over various things with the commander for the next couple of weeks.

In about fifteen minutes or so, Helen heard a loud humming and the com unit installed the van made a tone, then Helen hear someone talking in the commander's language. He picked up the receiver and said something back. Then he looked at her and smiled, "They were just checking if everything was okay for them to land."

Helen smiled and nodded, "I figured it was something like that."

She watched through the vans windows as the shuttle came in and hovered for a moment and then gently set down. The shuttle was shaped something like the old star trek shows that they used to watch on TV, however, instead of being a boxy shaped vessel, is was more streamlined. A minute or so after it settled to the ground, the humming stopped and soon after, the back opened and a ramp extended out.

They got out of the van and she watched as six crew members walked down the ramp, there were five males and one female. She looked at each of them and finally recognized Azlan, he looked like his picture that Katja had shown her, just a little older really, and still gorgeous. He was laughing as he said something to one of the others who laughed in return.

She stood behind and to the right of the commander as they walked over to them. She assumed that the first one that came over was the leader of the six, and he said something to the commander smiling. Geoff laughed and said something back to him and clapped him on the shoulder smiling.

They must be old friends or something Helen thought to herself as he greeted the rest. He saved Azlan until last and caught him up in a bear hug. She watched smiling to herself as they exchanged greetings.

Geoff had greeted the leader of the group happily, he was an old friend named Cruz and they had known each other for many years. Then he greeted the rest of them saving his nephew Azlan for last.

"Nephew, how are you?" It's so good to see you again." Geoff remarked with a smile.

Azlan smiled and hugged him back. Then with a deep voice said, "Uncle, it is so good to see you too. I hope you've been well."

Then he looked around and saw a human female. His mouth dropped and his eyes went wide as he stared at her, she was one of the most beautiful humans he had seen. With stunned look on his face he asked, "Uncle, who is this with you?"

Geoff motioned Helen forward with a smile, "Azlan. Allow me to introduce you to my assistant Helen. Helen, this is my nephew Azlan."

Azlan smiled as she came closer and offered her hand. "It's a pleasure miss, I can see you are aptly named. I've read some of the earth classics, surely you must have been named after "Helen of Troy" who was purported to have a face that launched a thousand ships." He then held her hand and kissed it gently.

Helen blushed and smiled as he said this, then she shivered as he held her hand to kiss it. His hand was so soft and warm, and his voice made her feel all warm inside. She smiled, and replied, "Thank you for your kind words Azlan, though I think you're teasing me a bit. I really don't think I'm as beautiful as she was said to be."

Azlan smiled, then turned to his uncle, "I will have to tell my sisters mate that he is correct when I meet him. People are people all over, especially the females, they cannot take a simple compliment even when it's true."

Helen grinned, "I could do that for you, and your sister sends her greetings. She is looking forward to seeing you."

Azlan smiled again, "Oh, you know my sister and her mate?"

Helen nodded, "Yes, quite well actually."

Then Geoff grinned, "Nephew, maybe I should introduce my assistant a little better. Helen is Erik's sister."

Azlan's mouth dropped, then he grinned widely, "Well then, I would say you do know them."

Then with smiling eye's he said, "Since you do know them so well, perhaps you could show me around here and then allow me the pleasure of having dinner with you. Then you can tell me how they are."

Helen smiled, "I think I would enjoy that immensely Azlan, I look forward to it."

Azlan smiled, "Wonderful, I look forward to it myself." He took her hand and held it again to kiss it.

Helen shivered again as his lips touched her hand. Not only had she shivered with the pleasure of it, she also found herself getting slightly wet.

Azlan felt her shiver and could also sense her arousal. He could feel his own member stiffen slightly as his lips touched her hand. He had never been this attracted to any female this fast. She was utterly beautiful and her scent was affecting him on, both scents if truth be told. The perfume she was wearing and her natural smell coming from her.

They all got into the van and Helen found herself seated between Azlan and the female from the crew. She turned to her and smiled, "I don't believe we've been introduced, I'm Helen, the Commanders assistant."

The female crewmember smiled, "It's a pleasure to meet you Helen, my name is Callie. Did I hear the Commander say you were Senior Lieutenant Woodes sister?"

Helen smiled, "Yes you did, Erik is my brother."

Callie grinned, "I'd like to meet him, I've heard a lot about him."

"Well, you'll have your chance next week. He and his mate Katja will be out here along with Ensign Ariel and her mate."

65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers