Katlyn's Valentine Surprise

Story Info
Husband gives wife a special gift.
2.5k words
4.13
66.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vandal
Vandal
1 Followers

It was a dark and stormy night, oops wrong story! Actually I'm writing to tell you about the Valentine surprise I arranged for my beautiful wife. Let me start out by telling you that Katlyn is one of the most beautiful women in all of North Carolina. She is 42 years young and has a body that will not quit and a face equally as beautiful. Most people think that she is in her early thirties and will not believe that she is fast approaching 43. She still turns the heads of men half her age. Now with that said let me tell you about the treat that I gave her for Valentines this year.

We have always enjoyed a great sex life. We share our fantasies whether they involve each other or not. We have often kidded about her being with another man while I watched her enjoy herself. She has often commented that two other men would be twice the fun. Well I must admit that the thought of this scene has always turned me on. Do not know why, just one of those kinky things. Maybe it was out of love for Katlyn, and wanting her to have the experience. Maybe it was because I owed her the thrill. What does it matter, it turns us both on, and we are secure in our love for each other and I knew that if it ever happened we would still be in love the next day.

I had wondered how I could arrange this for several years when it all seemed to fall in place. I had met two young guys on a trip to Chicago the previous year at one of my companies marketing event vendors. Their names were Stan and Dave. Stan was 31, good build and looked a lot like Brad Pitt. Dave was what is referred to as tall, dark and handsome and 29 years old. They were good friends from college and the three of us hit it off real well. One night we went to a gentlemen's club and watched a few young ladies do their thing. You could tell that the girls were attracted to these two guys because they kept coming back to our table again and again.

Dave began to tell me about how he and Stan had worked their way through the University of California by taking care of several wealthy and lonely housewives. He said that sometimes they worked solo and sometimes they worked as a team. Stan chimed in and said that they missed that part of their lives and would love to resume it again real soon. Our conversation continued along the path that all men share.

You know that is the path that leads to women and SEX. I asked them if they would like to see a picture of the Beauty Queen that I was married to and they both out of politeness said yes. I dug into my wallet and pulled out a photo of Katlyn that I had taken with our digital camera. It was one of her leaning over the stair rail in our house that we appropriately had entitled "stairrailWOW".

Stan and Dave could not believe their eyes. They both said that Katlyn was a living doll and made the usual comments about how in the hell did a guy like me rate such a gorgeous lady. I could tell that they were taken back by her beauty. I was proud as hell and not at all ashamed that I had shown two guys that I had only known for two days a picture of my wife almost totally naked. Dave said that if I ever needed any help in keeping Katlyn satisfied to let him know. I took this as a compliment and said that I would keep both him and Stan in mind.

Around the first of this month, Dave called and said that he and Stan would be in town for a couple of weeks to review our latest marketing plans. My brain began to spin and I began to see a way to make a fantasy come true. Katlyn was going to enjoy a night of passion by being the center of attention in a threesome with Stan and Dave. I amazed myself when over lunch one day I just outright asked Stan and Dave if they would like to help me make this Valentine's Day one that Katlyn would remember for the rest of her life. There was no hesitation on their part, they both agreed and said that they would onsider it an honor. Dave said that to just let them know when and where. Before lunch was over we had devised our plan!

It was Saturday afternoon, Valentine Eve when I told Katlyn what was going to take place that evening. She thought that I was just kidding around, and acted as if she was all for it. There was no way that I could convince her that her fantasy was going to come true in a few short hours. I keep a cold Coor's Lite in her hands for the next few hours while I told her what was going to happen. "Yeah, oh sure" and "Bring them on" were her typical reponses. By 7:00 that evening when Stan and Dave were to arrive she was higher than a kite, which was my plan so that she would lose what little inhibitions she had. Katlyn knows that she is one hot babe even though she never shows it unless she has had a few adult beverages.

When the doorbell rang at 7:05, Katlyn's eyes got as big as saucers and she looked at me in a way that was indescribable. I answered the door and invited the guys in. I introduced them to Katlyn and you could see the lust in all three pairs of eyes. In a few short minutes of small talk you could feel the chemistry developing between the three of them. A few beers later, Stan began to tell Katlyn about our trip to the titty bar last year. Katlyn who was definitely feeling no pain declared that she had always wanted to dance naked on stage just once in her life.

I quickly said "Well, Ms. Hot to Trot, here is your chance".

Katlyn said. "OK big boy, don't think I won't, put on the music". I wasted no time. In the blink of an eye she was up and dancing to the music of Rod Stewart. She was erotic as hell as she gyrated her beautiful ass that was covered by tight jeans. You could see Dave and Stan becoming more and more aroused by the second. Stan looked at me to see if I was handling it alright and I nodded to let him know that I was cool.

Stan then reached in his pocket and pulled out a five dollar bill, which he stuck in the waistband of Katlyn's jeans as she wiggled her fanny in his face. Katlyn reached for the bill and continued to dance as she held it in her teeth. Before Stan could get the words "show us more" out of his mouth, Katlyn had her jeans and bikini panties down to her knees. I could hardly catch my breath as I watched her dance right out of them with the grace of a professional dancer. Seeing my wife dancing naked from the waist down for these two studs was making me as horny as I had been for a long time. Dave placed a twenty dollar bill in the top of Katlyn's sweater and the sweater disappeared over the back of the loveseat. She was now as naked as the day she was born.

In no time at all she had both the guys up and dancing with her, she unbuttoned both their shirts and pulled their belts off in a matter of seconds. She danced around them and rubbed her 36 C's on their backs and chests while managing to down the last half of her beer. By the time I got back with another beer for her she had both guys dancing in their boxer shorts. She reached into Stan's shorts and felt his hardness and quickly did the same to Dave.

Wham, the boxers joined the sweater behind the loveseat. Stan's member was rock hard and looked to be about 9 inches long and above average in thickness. I knew instantly that Katlyn was going to enjoy that one. Dave was not as well endowed but his tool had an upward curve to it that I knew would likely find Katlyn's G-spot instantly. As she took each member in a hand she looked at me with a question in her eyes, I gave her a smile and blew her a kiss to let her know that I approved. I then settled back in a chair to watch the show.

The three of them became oblivious of my presence, which was exactly what I wanted. Katlyn was now the main ingredient in a sandwich. Stan had her pulled her up next to his chest and was slipping his tongue in her mouth as they kissed with unbridled passion. Dave was sliding his rigid member up and down the crack of Katlyn's beautiful pear shaped ass as he fondled her breast from behind. My wife turned and kissed Dave with an open mouth and then kissed his nipples as she lowered herself to her knees. She then proceeded to hold the tool of each guy in her hands and rub them all over her face, sucking one and then the other. I thought that I would pass out when Katlyn engulfed both staffs in her mouth at the same time. I wanted so much to join them, but I refrained. Instead I began to jack my own dick at a feverish pace. I came in a matter of seconds and much to my surprise my dick remained rigid, I thought that I was 18 years old again.

When Katlyn turned her attention strictly to Dave and squeezed his nuts, he shot his load deep into her throat. She sucked him dry and then gave Stan the same treatment. Stan then looked at me and said something about me being such a great guy for sharing my goddess with them. These two studs then laid my wife down on the area rug in front of the fireplace and began to suck her toes. They worked in unison as they kissed and licked their way up to her pussy. I had shaved her a couple of weeks before and I could see the lips of her snatch glistening with her juices.

Stan proceeded to lick and suck her clit while Dave suckled at her breasts. Stan's tongue was like a serpents and Katlyn had two orgasms in a matter of moments. The guys traded places and I told Stan that Katlyn loved to have her nipples gently bitten when she was hot. Boy was she ever hot, when he nibbled her breast and Dave licked the full length of her twat she exploded again.

Stan then placed Katlyn in her favorite position. She was on all fours and Stan slammed the entire length of his enraged 9-inch rod into her. Katlyn moaned and rocked back at Stan as if she was begging for more. They were both making primal sounds that would stir the passion in all living creatures. My prick ached, and I watched it throb up and down out of the corner of my eye for a few seconds. Dave then positioned himself so that Katlyn could suck him, she was able to pull his entire member into her throat and you could see his eyes roll back with each stroke. As Stan continued to pound her, I could tell that he was nearing a climax. When he could hold back no longer, he pulled out of her and shot his load on that great ass and his cum ran down her crack. Dave then took up the vacated position and proved my G-spot theory correct. Katlyn came almost instantly as Rod Stewart sang something about making love like 15 men.

Stan was showing signs of new life and made a motion to Dave that was understood. Stan laid on his back and Katlyn quickly brought him to full length. Dave pulled out of her from behind, and Stan just like he was on cue had Katlyn straddle him. I began to see what was going to happen as Dave repositioned himself so that he could enter her backdoor. Katlyn whined a little and then moaned as the head of Dave's dick pressed against her asshole.

She slowly rotated her ass as Dave entered her, lubricated by the combined juices of all three they were soon all one act of passion. Double penetration was not something I had planned on seeing that night. I loved it, and I knew they did also as they all came together. These studs really knew how to work as a team!

The three of them laid in an exhausted heap. After a few moments Stan kissed Katlyn and told her what a terrific lady she was and that someday he hoped to meet someone just like her. She kissed him back as if to say thank you. Dave just nestled to her breast and looked lovingly into her eyes. I just thought about what a site I had witnessed.

The three of them decided to shower together. The guys washed Katlyn from head to toe as she did the same for them. The spa was calling and the four of us climbed in naked. Katlyn curled up in my lap and kissed me several times as the water flowed around us. We talked about what had just happened and we all agreed that we had the time of our lives. They were concerned that I had been left out, but I assured them that both mine and Katlyn's fantasy had been fulfilled. Katlyn sat in both Stan's and Dave's laps for a while then moved back to me.

I asked her if there was anything else that she wanted and she shyly, almost embarrassed said that she would like to be alone with Stan and then Dave. I thought about if for a brief second and then said "sure, why not". She led Stan by the hand and the last I saw was two naked bodies going into the house. Thirty-five minutes later Stan came out and sent Dave in. After what seemed like a long time, Katlyn and Dave reappeared. We relaxed for another 30 minutes and Stan and Dave said it was time for them to leave. They dressed, and still naked Katlyn and I told them goodnight at the door. They kissed her goodbye as if they truly loved her. I think they do!

The next morning I slowly awoke with a hard on caused by the warmth of my wife's mouth around my dick. We made passionate love for several hours that Valentine's Day. We talked about the previous nights session and made love again. To this day we have talked about it several times but we have never discussed her private sessions with Stan and Dave.

I am a lucky man to have such a great Valentine.

Vandal
Vandal
1 Followers