Katrina and Mama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

I screamed out and flooded her mouth and fingers with my constant outburst of ejaculation. It was pumping as fast and as hard as her fingers in and out of my cunt. I couldn't stop cumming. She was not letting up anytime soon. She took her tongue off of my clit and replaced it with both of her thumbs. She had a thumb on either side of my clit and they were rubbing to the rhythm of her fingers fucking me hot wet cunt. It was absolutely a submissive's wet dream. I couldn't get over how she was making me feel. I don't think in all of my experiences with women, have I ever had someone do this exact thing to me. She was getting closer on top of my face. Her hips were fucking my face as if I had a cock attached to my nose. I was getting wetter as she was fucking my face. She tented her thumbs over my clit and rubbed the top of it until I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Oh GOD!" I screamed. I took my mouth off of her clit for a moment to scream into her pussy. "That feels so fucking good. I have never had anyone do this to me. Make me cum like a whore, please, Mistress?"

"Oh, you're going to cum for sure, you nasty whore. I want one more, big orgasm so that I can finish what I have started. Now, cum for me, bitch!" She turned up the heat and the rhythm and fucked me harder than she has all day long. It was phenomenal. I started to cum in buckets. My juices trailing down toward my plug filled ass. My juices were all over the place and the entire bed was getting soaked. She was not going to let me down. In fact, she sped up even faster. I came harder and squirted even more. I didn't think my entire body had that much liquid inside me. It just kept coming out in pint sized squirts. It was like a fucking waterfall.

"That should do for what I want to do next. You have performed well and I am about to reward you for your cooperativeness. You have done well, my cunt. Lie there and catch your breath for a minute or two while I get ready."

She slipped off the bed and went over to her bag. My legs were still suspended and I could feel the juices trailing down to my asshole. My nipples were numb by now and I was still stretched out and waiting for her surprise. I licked my lips and smiled as I tasted her essence all over my face. I tried to do a Scooby-Doo and lick my entire face clean but my tongue would only reach so far. She tasted wonderful. She has the absolute best tasting pussy that I have ever eaten. And I have eaten a lot of pussy over the years of being bi-sexual. I could never live without her pussy. She must stay here forever.

I heard her walk over to the bed. I also heard the camera turn back on. She snapped quite a few pictures and then climbed up on the bed, between my legs. She grabbed the anal plug and started stroking it in and out. It was huge and had stretched me pretty well with all of the orgasms. I heard the camera clicking picture after picture. Then she slid the anal plug from my ass and I moaned in disappointment.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me about something else that I forgot that I bought. Hold that thought and let me get that for you." She got off the bed and ran over to her bag across the room. I heard her pick up the bag and move it closer to the bed. I felt her get up on the side of the bed and move toward my head. She leaned over and planted a kiss on my awaiting lips. She tasted like me and that turned me on all over again. Then she abruptly stopped kissing me and with my mouth wide open, she shoved a ball gag into my mouth. It was flavored with her pussy juice and she strapped it to the back of my head, very tightly.

"Now I don't have to hear your belly aching. You can scream out all you want behind that ball gag; I won't give two shits about it. Now, where was I?"

She moved back between my legs and reached up and twisted my clamped nipple. Okay, maybe they weren't completely numb. That hurt like a bitch. I screamed behind the ball gag and she just laughed. "That's it you little whore, scream your bloody head off. No one is going to hear you up here, you know that. And I love the muffled sound that the ball gag gives your screams. It is erotic as hell and we will be using this gag often. Now I want to finish what I started a few minutes ago."

She got back between my legs and rubbed her fingers through my wet slit. "I think you like being bound and gagged and blindfolded. You are absolutely soaked and getting wetter with every stroke. You are my kind of woman for sure. This is a perfect set up for two individuals like us. I want to dominate you for the long term. I want you to be my sex slave for years to come. Do you think that Uncle Dirk is going to mind me staying here with you all?"

I mumbled a negative response to her question. "Well, as long as you're sure, I will stay. I want to hear it straight from Uncle Dirk's mouth, though before we move any of my stuff down here to the mountains." I mumbled a positive response and she moved closer to my pussy. I heard the camera start up again and her start snapping pictures. "You are so fucking photogenic. These pics are going to be HOT as hell! I can't wait for you to see them."

She moved closer to me and stuck her fingers inside my cunt. She was right, I was completely soaked. I heard juice flow out when she stuck her fingers inside me. I heard the camera going again and knew that she was taking a picture of her fingers sliding in and out of my cunt. That is awesome. I love to have wet finger pictures. Then she moved her pussy soaked fingers out of my cunt and down toward my asshole. She covered the outer edge and just inside the ring with my own pussy juice. Then I felt her hips shift toward my holes. I felt the head of a cock at the opening to my cunt and another, smaller one at the entrance to my asshole. Oh my god, she was going to double penetrate me with a strap-on dildo. I love this woman!

When she got them both situated at the openings that they were designated for, she inserted both cocks at the same slow motion. Once the anal cock was inside, she started thrusting in and out of both holes at the same time. This was one of the most erotic couplings that I have ever had in my entire life. She was turning me on in so many ways that I couldn't even count them anymore. She picked up the pace a little bit on her thrusts and then I felt the vibrations starting. She had a mini vibrator on top of the dildo that was strategically placed right above my clit. This was not going to take much time. I could almost guarantee that. To have both holes full of cock and a vibrator on my clit, I was going to hit the roof soon. She could feel my muscles start to resist against her thrusting and that made her fuck even harder. She grabbed my ass cheeks and smacked them as she fucked harder and faster. The additional smacks on the ass were all that I needed to take me over the edge. I couldn't believe how good all of this felt. I wasn't sure it had ever been like this with another woman. She had a power over me that had completely consumed me.

"Oh god, you are such a fucking slut. You are going to cum soon aren't you?"

I heard the camera going again and I nodded a positive response and she reached up and tweaked my nipples. They were sore as hell but still gave me the sensation that was connected directly to my hard clit. She had leaned over me and grabbed both tits as she was fucking the hell out of me. She pulled and tugged on the chain connecting the nipple clamps. I squealed behind the ball gag shoved into my mouth. Then as she picked up her fucking pace, she pulled the clamps off of my nipples and all the blood rushed into them and sent me to the moon in an orgasmic bliss.

I screamed and tried to buck my hips to meet her every thrust. I was squirting all over the dildos that were being thrust into me like a piston. I thrashed in orgasm and was sent into a spiral of sexual bliss. I had cum so hard that I was soon on the edge of passing out from the ecstasy. She grabbed at my extremely sensitive nipples and gave them a hard twist as she plunged deeper and held it there with the vibrator against my clit. I hadn't even come down from the previous orgasm yet and she was sending me over the edge into another intense climax. She knew what she was doing. She must have read a lot of books and watched a lot of movies because she was in no way an amateur. She may have never done this in real life, but she has been thinking about these sorts of actions quite a bit. I couldn't breathe and I was convulsing so much that I was shaking the entire bed. That in of itself was HOT!

"Oh my god you little whore. I can't stop fucking you. You are the love of my life and I can't give you up ever. This is the most amazing thing that I have ever been through. You are my soul mate in the flesh. God you are so hot and so wet and so amazing of a fuck. You are going to have a problem if you ever want to try and get rid of me. You are like a drug to me and I am definitely addicted. I love you being a slutty little whore. Don't ever change, baby. That's it, cum one more time for me and we'll get your legs down for a rest. C'mon you nasty bitch, you have a cock in both of your holes and a vibrator on your clit. I am pinching the shit out of your now sensitive nipples and you are squirming like a little tramp. Don't hold it back, sweetheart, let it go. Give it to me! Oh yes...that is what I am talking about!"

I released liquid that I didn't know I had left all over her and the cocks that were still planted in my holes. I was spasming and squirting and moaning behind the ball gag. I arched my back and gave one final squirt of the juices that were still abundant and I rolled my eyes back into my head and released all that I had. She had made me cum so hard that I had passed out. That was a hell of an accomplishment!

A few minutes later, she was on the side of my head and caressing my cheek softly. I opened my eyes and realized that my legs had been let down and out of the spreader bar. My thighs were quivering in after orgasmic shock. She had pulled the blindfold and ball gag off of me and was getting ready to unhook my hands when I opened my eyes. She looked at me and started crying.

"What's wrong sweetheart? Why are you crying?"

"Oh Mama Veronica, I thought that I had hurt you. I was going through hell for the last five minutes. I was scared that I had hurt you and when you opened your eyes, I couldn't hold the emotion back. I am sorry, I didn't mean to outburst like that."

"Oh sweetie, you were just so good that you made me pass out from the ecstasy. That is when there have been so many pheromones released in a single session that the body has to shut down before it releases any more. What you did to me, there have only been a handful of people to be able to do that to me. And never have I had something like this, this early in a relationship. You are amazing and I am never going to let you go either. Don't untie my hands unless you are ready for me to be mobile, Mistress. Thank you for the ultimate orgasm. Thank you for making me putty in your hands. Your education is intriguing and I would love to find out more about how you have learned what you have learned about pleasing a woman. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you to be seasoned veteran in the bi-sexual world."

"Well, thank you so much for the encouraging words. Now, let's see what else we can get into. I think I would really like to take you out of those restraints. I think I need some relief and I want you to fist fuck me like a whore. You need your hands for that." She leaned up over me with her tits very close to my mouth. I couldn't help myself and opened my mouth and took her left nipple in between my teeth and bit down hard but quick. That got me a slap on the face and my cunt to start getting hotter again. She released my left hand and then my right. I brought my arms down to relax the muscles that had been stretched and strained against those restraints throughout the many orgasms that she had given me. It felt good to have them relaxed. She leaned back over to me and gave me a lip lock like no other. When she separated us for a necessary breath, she looked me dead in the eye.

"I want you to eat my pussy like you have never eaten another pussy before. I want you to see how many times you can make me cum while being between my legs eating my slutty little cunt. I want to fill you up with my cum. And don't forget, I want you to fuck me with your fist. I want you to fill me up like I have never been filled up before. I want to feel every inch of your fist being inside me. I want to squirt juices all over you. Let's see what you can do post orgasm."

She lie back on the bed and brought me over top of her into a passion filled kiss. I got up on my wobbly knees and kissed her with the passion that I knew was completely for her. I kissed her lips and then down her neck. She moaned into my ears and I moved to take an earlobe into my mouth. I sucked on her lobe and then whispered into her ear.

"You complete me more than I ever thought imaginable. Dirk completed me in one way, but you have filled a hole that I didn't even know I had. Thank you for sharing yourself with me. That is the ultimate gift and I will never take it for granted. Now, I am going to show you pleasure like you have never known but that I hope you get used to. Every time that you allow me to, I will please you beyond the heavens. It almost seems as if we have known each other, intimately, for a lot longer than a few hours. It seems that I have known you for three lifetimes. Now, lie back and relax and let me show you what words fail to do. Only actions and feelings will give this any justice."

I moved down her neck and bit her shoulder on my way down to her luscious tits. I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked it like a baby suckles its mother. Her nipple grew harder with my tongue flicking over it. I reached up and grabbed the other nipple into my fingers and pinched it with the same intensity that I was using with my mouth. I switched nipples and sucked and pinched the opposite. She was moaning in ecstasy and squirming under my touch. I abruptly stopped and hopped down between her legs. I couldn't stand it anymore; I had to have her pussy on my mouth. She spread her legs and lifted them up to her chest to give me easy access. I spread her lips open and saw the juicy canal that I wanted desperately to delve into.

"Your pussy is gorgeous. I can't get enough of it!" I said in a whisper.

I leaned down and flicked my tongue across her clit and watched her shiver. She tried to pull my head into her cunt but I backed away so that she couldn't. She slapped my face. I looked at her and she stated, "Just because I am allowing you to eat my pussy, that doesn't mean that you are to disobey me. Do you understand, cunt?"

"Yes Mistress, forgive me, please. I got carried away. I apologize, profusely."

"You are forgiven, my little whore. Now, get back to where we were before you pushed away from my yummy cunt."

I did as I was told and got back to licking her clit. She pulled my head into her pussy and I gathered her hard little clit between my lips and began sucking on it like it was a tiny little cock. Her clit was not as big as mine, but it got just as hard, especially when I had it in between my lips and sucking. I brought my free hand up to her cunt as she was pulling me even harder into her. I inserted two fingers and she raised her hips to meet my strokes inside of her soaking wet cunt. I could feel her muscles clamping down on my fingers inside of her. She was enjoying what I was doing rather well. I quickly added another finger while I swished my tongue over her clit that was inside my mouth. My three fingers were stretching out her hole with just enough resistance to be hot from either side. Her cunt was rather tight and my fingers had filled her full with only three. It was going to be hot once I got my entire hand inside of her. She was pumping her hips to meet every one of my thrusts. She started pulling the hair on the back of my head to show me that she was still boss.

"Oh you fucking whore! That is so hot and I am so full. Fuck me harder with those magic fingers. Suck my clit you nasty little slut. I want to know that I am yours in every sense of the word. I want you to make me cum like the whore that I am. I want to feel your entire hand inside of very tight, very hot cunt. C'mon bitch, get your hand inside me, now!"

I did not want to disappoint. I slipped my pinky finger inside of her and got it all covered in juices. It slid in rather easily compared to how the first three went in. I was plunging into her juicy cunt with everything that I had. She was getting hotter and wetter with every stroke. I could feel the build up of the climax coming and I wanted to have my entire fist inside her when that happened. There is nothing like being inside of a juicy cunt like this when it came to a head. I continued to suck on her clit and had a death grip hold on that tiny little nub that gave her so much pleasure. I twisted my hand slightly and moved my thumb up under my palm and slid it inside of her. There was some resistance when the heel of my palm got to her opening. She helped with a thrust that sucked my entire hand deep inside of her. She was pumping hard and meeting every stroke inside of her. I leaned up from sucking on her clit for a minute and just concentrated on getting her fist fucked to her desire. Not every woman out there could take a fist inside her cunt, so this was a treat that I could accomplish this with her.

I loved the feeling of the walls of her cunt contracting around my fingers and squeezing my hand to let me know that it was building. All I had to do was take her clit back into my mouth and I think that she was going to hit the roof. Her cunt was responding nicely with a flow of juices that held nothing back. She was hot and tight and getting close to climax. I leaned my head back over and took her clit into my mouth and sucked like a vacuum cleaner. She screamed and grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her pussy.

"Oh god, yes, bitch. Eat my pussy, fist fuck my cunt and make me cum like a whore. I want to be yours forever because you make me feel so good. I can't take much more. You are going to have me cumming in no time. Oh god!"

She began squeezing my hand even harder than before and then the juices started coming out in buckets. I fucked harder and sucked harder and made it worth her while. She bucked her hips and fucked me back and came even harder. Her juices were squirting out of her faster than I could swallow them down. It was hot as fuck! I loved having my hand inside of her during this time. It felt more erotic than I have ever experienced and I didn't want it to stop. I turned my hand palm up and began wiggling the tips of my fingers against her g-spot. She went crazy. She planted her feet on the bed and raised her hips up to meet my thrusts and she was fucking my hand with a purpose.

"Don't stop! You have got me right on the edge again and it's not going to take much to bring me over. God you feel good inside of me, don't ever stop! Fuck me like a whore! Fist me like a slut. Make me cum you fucking tramp!"

I wiggled my fingers faster and bit down on her clit that was still in my mouth. That was what she needed. She screamed out in ecstasy and came in pints all over my arm and mouth. Her juices tasted so good that it was going to be hard to suck another pussy. She had an essence about her that made me crave her juices. Her pussy tasted like nothing I had ever eaten before. It was sweet and salty and musky tasting but it had a hint of something so erotic that it made my cunt quiver. I needed to fuck this little girl like a whore every time. It seemed that hint that I couldn't put my finger on only happened when she was at a height of climax like she was now. It was hot and made me want to fuck her harder and with more passion. When she finally had squirted everything that she had at that moment out, she put her ass back on the bed and scooted away from me reach. My hand was still planted inside of her cunt but my lips were no longer wrapped around her clit.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers