Katrina and Mama Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cannot wait until this weekend's party. I am a little nervous of the group situation. Is there anything you can tell me to help me out?" she asked with reservation.

"Why, of course, there is a great chance of that happening. All you have to do is to remember that we are all alike in the aspect of sex. None of our play couples are the jealous type. We get together to make everyone feel good. You have to make sure, as hosts, that all of your guests are being paid some attention. If you ever see someone not engaged in some sort of sexual activity, you need to try and include him or her. Are you nervous to be around other sexual beings, sweetheart?"

"Oh Mama, I know how it is with us because of our background with each other and the love that we have nurtured here last night. I am just not sure about other women when love is not involved. You do something to me that I have never found in another and I doubt will ever find it anywhere else. But yes, I would love to see what I can do with other women. I especially would like to see what I could do with Kelly and Grace from your sex shop. Kelly actually turned me on when she was helping me pick out my gear for the dominatrix outfit. She's got great tits and a beautiful smile. I would love to see what her face looks like contorted in an orgasmic state."

"Yeah, she's a little hottie all right. Grace is phenomenal also. She was my first female playmate when we moved down here. She has been like a best friend to me and has taught me some things that I didn't know. That is rare when someone can teach a slut like me something new in the sexual department. Well, I know that they are definitely interested in you."

"And how do you know that?" she asked with a grin.

"Well, Grace is very blunt and told me so when we were checking my order. She asked me if there was going to be an opportunity for a party situation. I told her not this week as we were still getting to know one another. I did tell her that it was definitely a possibility. So, what do you say? Are you ready for the challenge set for Saturday night?"

"That sounds awesome Mama Veronica. I would love to. That means you have to show me a lot in the next four days."

"That will not be a problem. Now, I need to know before I send out these invites do we need to have protected sex to overcome any pregnancy possibility? If we need to, then so be it. If not, then we all usually just play without any protection. Most that visit us here have either been fixed or are here to fuck me. I have been fixed so we can't get pregnant. It's hard to get pregnant when you don't have the parts to carry a child any longer. I just want to know what you need. Anything for you is what I will do."

"I am completely protected from having children at this moment. I take the shot that lasts for three months. Knowing you, these people are all clean, right? I want to experience everything I can. I want to see all that I have not seen in one room before. I want to see men with men and I want to be in the middle of two or three men. I also want to be a part of an all woman orgy. These are things that I have fantasized about all my life. You have opened my eyes to so many new things already and I want to experience it all. Let's do it."

"All right, we are going to have a rockin' party on Saturday. I will send the added invites when we get back up to the house. For right now, is there anything in particular that you would like to try out right now?"

She glanced around the room and all of the many choices that she had. She gazed back and forth over the entire space a couple of times and smiled. Katrina looked me in the eye and said, "I don't feel like being dominating right now, can we just make love on the bed?" There was innocence in her voice that I hadn't heard since she had been here.

I looked right back at her and said, "I want to make you happy. If you want to make love on the bed, then we will make love on the bed."

She ran over and jumped up on the bed and bounced a couple of times, making her tits bounce with her body. Oh to be 21 again and have things firm and perky. Although I am 45 years old, my tits are in pretty good shape after I had a reduction done and had things rearranged. Her firmness made me wet as I watched her hard nipples dance on the bed with her tits.

I followed her up on the bed and lay down next to her. She leaned over and embraced me into a kiss. The electricity flowed like a bolt of lightning. It was sharp, intense and concentrated on our tongues. I sucked her tasty tongue into my mouth and felt the response that I was expecting. She started darting her tongue in and out of my mouth. My mouth was watering to taste more of her. My pussy was getting wet with every stroke of her tongue inside my mouth. She reached down and started pinching my right nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled at the piercing and twisted it until I responded. I groaned in ecstasy and she smiled into our kiss.

We separated our lips and she looked me in the eye. Her brown eyes were shining with lust and looking very serious. She spoke just a shade above a whisper, "I want you to restrain me on this bed with the spreader bar. I want you to take control of me and show me what it's like to be dominated. I want you to teach me, please?"

"I would be honored to teach you all that I can. And do you want the full treatment with punishment and everything?"

"Yes, please. I want you to show me how it's done."

"Well, thank you sweetheart that shows me that you trust me as much as I do you. Let's get started. From here on out, you will address me as Mistress or Ma'am. If you disobey me or don't do something to my expectations, then I will punish you severely, understood?"

"Yes ma'am. I understand," she said timidly.

I flipped her over on her back and had her right hand restrained in no time. I pulled her tight across the bed and repeated the same with the left hand. Her eyes were open wide and full of shock. I don't think that I gave her enough time to process what was going to happen. I straddled her naked body and made sure that she could feel the heat from my pussy on her stomach.

"Now listen here you little bitch, we are going to do things a little bit different here this morning. I want to try a little orgasm therapy on you. I am going to give you as many orgasms in as little amount of time as possible. I am going to make you so weak in the knees that I will have to carry you to the house."

I stood up on the bed and got the spreader bar down and attached her ankles to it. I took it out as far as I could until I saw her wince. She did not say a word. Once I felt and saw her wince, I added another three inches to the width. She was as far spread as possible without pulling a muscle. Then I stood up and began raising her legs off of the bed. I used the pulley to bring her ass off of the bed and then moved the pulley back on the track so that her legs were back behind her head. Her cunt itself was almost perpendicular to the bed frame and her ass was easily accessible.

I was so busy binding her up that I hadn't noticed the look on her face. It was one of surprise mixed with lust. She was raised up on her shoulders and was looking straight up at me between her legs. I caught a whiff of her muskiness and couldn't wait to get down there and lick some of that essence up. I was mesmerized by the look in her eye and got wet just looking at her in this position.

I jumped down off the bed and went to the drawer at the head of the bed. I pulled out the camera left in there for Kodak moments like these. I snapped quite a few shots from different positions around and on the bed. I got some scrumptious ones of her pussy filled with wetness. The pink inside of her pussy was absolutely shining with the moisture held there. It was a gorgeous sight and I could not wait to share this pic with Dirk. There was one more thing that I wanted to add to this before I got started on her.

I got off the bed and got back in the drawer and pulled out one of the pairs of nipple clamps that we had stored in there. This pair happened to be spring loaded and adjustable. I adjusted the space between the clamps to a bigger setting and attached them to her nipples. She almost squirmed but refrained. I was proud of her. I would punish her if she cried out. I tugged on the clamps to make sure they were snug, but not too tight. They were a little loose, so I screwed the adjustment a little tighter and watched the look in her eyes as I did so. She was weakening. Once I did what I was planning to do, she was going to break and I would get to spank her ass for a reason.

I stood up on the bed and unlatched a smaller chain that was attached to the pulley system. It had a leash like clip that I slipped the chain attached to the nipple clamps to so that it was extending her nipples upward. I just put the entire chain inside the clip so that it was mobile if she moved. She was grimacing at the sensation of her nipples being pulled upward as her legs were suspended over her head. My pussy was soaked at the sight of her. Now, I was going to take her over the edge of squirming. I stood up on the bed and got right up against her ass. I looked down at her and then back up the chain that was holding her clamped nipples up. My eyes went back to her face as I grabbed the chain and gave it a little tug. She bit her tongue, visibly. She was going to be harder to crack than I thought. So, I fought back. I grabbed onto the chain and pulled slowly and forcefully back toward her pussy. I could smell her aroma getting stronger as she got turned on. Her face was contorted in pain and lust. I pulled a little harder and she flinched. Yes!

I let go of the chain and smacked her ass with my bare hands. Both cheeks were turning bright red with every slap with my hands. She whimpered a little bit and I laid into her again. I beat her a little harder, making sure that my mark was going to be left on her ass. Then I moved up to her pussy and smacked her wide open snatch. She moaned in pure pleasure and I smacked her again a little harder and a little faster. She was getting off on it but I didn't want her to cum right yet. My fingers were wet with her juices and I put them up to my mouth and licked them off.

"That's what you get when you flinch around me for something that I am doing to you. Have I told you that I love the taste of your pussy, you little whore? I could eat you all day long. But for right now, we only have a few hours and I need to be showing you things to do. First things first..." I said as I leaned down and dipped my tongue into her hot hole. My tongue came out covered in her pussy juice and lapping up to her clit. I moved from her clit back down through her cunt and back down to her asshole. It was puckered and pink and looking like it wanted to be fucked. I stuck my tongue inside her tight hole and spit all over it for the fingers that I was about to shove deep into her ass. I reached up and inserted three fingers inside of her dripping wet cunt and finger fucked her for about 30 seconds. While still tonguing her ass, I brought those fingers down to her asshole and inserted the first one nice and slow. Once she got used to it, I added the other two fingers.

She about came off that bed right then and there. She howled in a lusty voice and began trying to meet every one of my thrusts. I moved my tongue back up to her clit and flicked it back and forth. She tasted awesome and was as hard as a rock. Once I got her interested in the licking, I pulled my right hand up and stuck two fingers inside her dripping wet hole. She was so hot. My fingers had no trouble slipping inside of her and finding her spot right off. I took my tongue off of her clit long enough to say, "Okay my little whore, here is what orgasm therapy is to me. Hold on!"

I went straight to her clit and started sucking while I was fucking her ass and cunt with both of my hands. I had her climbing in seconds and had a chance to add another finger to her cunt, effortlessly. She was so slick inside that I couldn't stand it. The juices were pouring out of her and aiding in my efforts. Her ass was so tight and slick that I wanted a cock more than anything right now. I would love to have a cock and stick it in her ass so tight. I am sure that Dirk will tap that when he comes home. I could feel every muscle inside of her tensing up and climbing toward climax. She was incredible and this position was fascinating. Now I know why Dirk does this to me. The angle and the leverage that I was getting with her in this position were just awesome.

"Oh god, Mistress, that feels so good. I am not far from cumming like the whore that I am. Please don't stop! I love the way that you make me feel with your fingers. I love the way that you forced your way into my ass. This is the hottest thing so far that we have tried. WOW! That's it, make me cum, hard!"

I increased the sucking of her clit while getting my cunt fingers in deep and up to her spot. I started wiggling the tips of my fingers inside of her and pounding her ass with my other hand. When she released, she squirted all over me and both of my hands. I wasn't going to let her stop at one, of course. She was so wet and so hot that I almost came with the sensations of her holes squeezing my fingers. It was a tremendously erotic scene to be a part of. Once she started calming down a bit, I took my mouth off of her clit and leaned over and grabbed the chain attached to her nipples and pulled it with my teeth. She screamed out in ecstasy.

"Oh god, that is wonderful. I never knew how wonderful my nipples could feel being yanked on. C'mon Mistress, make me cum again!"

I smiled at her with the chain in my mouth and added another finger to her cunt. After a couple of strokes, I added the last finger and wiggled until I couldn't wiggle any more. She made a small waterfall with her juices. It was amazing. I had never seen anyone cum like that in a very long time. I let go of her chain with my mouth and concentrated on the fingers that I had in her fuck holes. I was going to get her off one more time before I let her legs down some. You can only have a woman with her legs up for so long before she goes numb.

Her hips were moving the slightest bit with my thrusts. She was thrusting back as she could. I felt her tense up again and I poured it on her. I slammed my right hand deep into her cunt and just wiggled my fingers against her spot while I added another finger to her ass. There were plenty enough juices to lubricate the added digit and aid in the serious fucking of her tight ass. She was as full as I could get her in this position and she loved it. Her muscles started quivering and her body started trembling. She was breathing hard and squeezing my fingers within her. It was coming to a head and I was enjoying myself tremendously. Knowing that I could do this to her and that she was enjoying herself was my main goal.

She screamed out in ecstasy and convulsed in orgasm. I just pounded harder through the beginning of her climax. I could feel every inch of her insides and at one point in time; she squeezed her cunt muscles so tight that my fingers were immobile. There were juices flying all over the place and splashing all over the front of my tits. It was HOT! Her breathing was labored and coming in short gasps. And that's when she exploded! Man, am I glad that I turned on the recording equipment before we came down here. Dirk is never going to believe this and I would not be able to do it justice in describing the eroticism of it all.

"Oh...god...yes...fuck...me...like...a...whore...yessss!!! You are incredible. Fuck me harder. I want to cum like the slut that I am. You make me feel so fucking good. Ooohhh!!!"

I slowed down my rhythm but kept all eight digits inside her. I slowed to a crawl before I removed them from her completely. First I took my fingers out of her tight ass. I left my fingers in her cunt for a couple of seconds and kept wiggling for a few more. Her muscles were quivering and squeezing my fingers, a little more, slow with every wiggle of my fingers. Then I finally withdrew my hand from her dripping wet hole.

I immediately jumped up and let her nipples off the chain and her legs down on the bed. She was still breathing rather ragged and her heart was beating a million beats a minute. Her legs were completely relaxed as I took them out of the cuffs attached to the spreader bar. As soon as I got her ankles out, she closed her legs together some. I knew the relief that racked her body right then. I was nowhere close to being done with her but I think that she thought it was over. I took a few pictures of her in her post-orgasmic bliss. I got into the drawer at the foot of the bed and got out my strap on. This was actually my favorite outbuilding strap on dildo and was going to give her much pleasure.

She turned her head and looked at me as I strapped it on. It was similar to the one I had in the house with the double headed dildo for both of our pleasure. This one was pink and was more like a hard cock than a dildo. It was shaped just like a man's dick, nothing fancy just very lifelike. Her eyes opened wide and I smiled. She was shocked at the girth of it. It was rather large in that area but no longer than 8 inches. After attaching the strap on to my pelvis, I walked around and released her arms. I got up on the bed and flipped her over and dragged her up on her knees. Her clamped nipples dragged across the bed as I got her up on all fours.

She winced a little bit and I knew what I was going to do. I smacked her ass cheeks for wincing. "You know what that was for, right bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress, I apologize. I wasn't expecting that, please forgive me."

"Oh, I'll forgive you in my own way. For right now, we have to get back to our orgasm therapy!" I pulled her hips back and ran my dildo through her pussy lips. I made sure to rub it in circles around her clit, getting the head all nice and wet with her juices. As soon as the head was wet enough, and her clit was hard enough, I slammed the entire cock into her tight wet cunt, without warning.

She almost fell over on her face from the force of the thrust. I grabbed her hips and pumped my cock inside of her like my life depended on it. I could feel the resistance from her cunt muscles grabbing onto me as I pumped her like a whore. It felt so good to fuck this little girl of my fantasies. It was like every dream of her had come true or was going to come true in the future. We had finally gotten the one to complete our lives together.

"Oh god, Mistress, that feels so good. I can't get over how real that cock feels inside of me. Fuck me harder, please Mistress?"

"Oh yes, my sweet sex slave, I will fuck you until your heart's desire. I want to fuck you always and forever. I want this to last until it can't last anymore. I need you, Katrina. I hope you understand that. I can't live without you after having you. You are my dream come true in so many ways and on so many levels. I love being inside you like I am right now. Fucking you like a whore is a fantasy become reality. God you are HOT!"

I lifted her hips up to meet me and began fucking her to climax. She was getting wetter as I felt the cock slide in and out a little easier. She was going to cum soon. I wanted to do it right at the right time. Prematurely, and it would cause too much pain and prevent the release. If I did it exactly at the right time, it would take her into a realm of ecstasy that few have been to. She was breathing erratically and moaning with lust. Three more strokes...two more strokes...last stroke...and I leaned over and yanked off her nipple clamps sending her into a world of eroticism that is not easily achieved.

Her hips bucked and she squealed and juices flowed heavily and freely. I was soaked in a matter of seconds and wanted more. I threw the chain across the bed and grabbed onto her nipples and squeezed. I was thrusting like a mad woman and squeezing her tits like there was no tomorrow. I knew how tender they were and I also knew that if you played your cards right, you could make a woman cum ten times harder with nipple play once her nipples have been clamped through that many intense orgasms. Dirk had taught me that. It was intense and about the closest intimacy that a couple can achieve.